Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't need to do anything with Togepi after you hatch it and show it to Elm. You will need Pokerus though, so you should probably ask in the Simple Questions/Requests thread. 'm a little busy, but I can probably give you something with Pokerus if you can't get it from anyone else.
    Sure. I'll try to get some things out of the way. Soo, do you have any RNG experience in any generation, do you know basic RNG terms, and have you acquired Pokerus, showed Togepi to Elm, and made it to Kanto?
    Probably if you can find a time after 5 pm weekdays prior to this weekend (when I will actually be at my busiest), that would be best.
    Thanks again for the RNG guide dude. Really looking forward to finally getting Flawless/Shiny pokes.
    Thanks! Yea I don't understand why they were flaming me. 1. I wasn't doing anything to call out anyone, including Mingot. 2. I was asking a simple request, not whining like they say I was. 3. Aren't mods supposed to be responsible and follow the rules that were given to the regular members?
    Yup. Except Saturday - that's state fair day. For today, I'll be on and off all day, so it'd probably be best to pick a time.
    Hey! :D
    You won Lux`s Swinub. Sorry for beeing so late, but now It`s done. My FC is 1677 7959 0907. Contact me when you are ready, give me your FC and tell me when you can trade.
    Blarg sorry for not being able to trade x_x College and stuff. No weekend classes, though, so I'm available all weekend.
    "Well, if Shaymin wasn't paralyzed, it woulda OHKO'd Forry before it could Spike."

im aware of that.. my post was showing him that his thinking was irrelevant, as it didnt matter if he forgot it was paralyzed or not, and thinking maybe if he switched there would be a different outcome.. the outcome from forretress was pre-determined once it was set in. spikes was getting up regardless.
    No problem ^-^ Spent weeks making poffins with friends to get the ones I have, though I only have a few good Dry ones left.
    omg I do that all the time x__x

Alright, I'll have you do this set next: Rapid Spin, Baton Pass, Ingrain, Spore. Also, the Milotic I actually have as a Feebas right now, but if trade it to my Platinum I can pump it with 3 high-leveled poffins that will max its beauty, so it's all ready to evolve.
    Oh, you mean that! I was under the impression you wanted to train a Milotic I had xDD Well I have two - one shiny, one non-shiny but with HP Grass. You have enough credits to take both if you really wanted to =3

But we'll get this eventually.
    I am in the middle of another trade currently. When this is finished, I'll be able to pick up the Smeargle and Infernape. You do have my SS registered, correct?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…