Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like the ev version?

sorry but I just have the ev version - im starting to run out of boxes so I hve to keep the ev versions however I could berry it?
    Sorry for the late reply but if you're still online I can trade.
    Use FC 1 in my sig.
    I have uberjynx's flawless, impish skarmory. I'll post in your thread. It's shiny, if you don't mind.
    that dusknoir doesn't look very good.
    i'd just use a gliscor lead and a bulky dusknoir to switch into explosion.
    and about dia. i have no idea.
    he reminds me a lot of DustinR tbh.

lol :'(
    hmm... maybe dusknoir then. i just looked on http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/metagross for the counters section and saw gliscor. he's an actual lead, so i guessed it would be good.

maybe taunt his rocks first turn then send out a ghost and/or use a sash to set up your own rocks while he explodes?

even if he revenges you next turn, it's 5/5, you have rocks out and he doesn't. i'd call that an advantage.
    I usually just toss out a Confuse Ray versus all non-taunt leads, and go from there. In the lead possition, go with Pain Split over Sucker Punch always.
    You could always go a more defensive route on it, as well. Here is my OU LeadTomb. It can function very well late game alsu...

Spiritomb @ Lefties
    Relaxed
    Pressure
    252 HP/152 Atk/104 SpDef
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Confuse Ray
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Pain Split/Sucker Punch

This version will 2HKO Gengar (and also Alakzam) with or without rocks 100% of the time. Also 2HKO's Azelf just over 75% of the time.

If you need to break Gengar's Sub, this would be the first route I would choose.
    @ your SQ/SR post...

Brave Spsirtomb rapes Sub/Split Gengar

Infernape and Azelf should be able to take care of Lead Metagross. ShucaTrac deals decent damage, as well, but don't expevct it to win the arguement by itself.
    That's fine :). I can usually trade whenever I'm online, so I'll VM you when I next see you online.
    Hi NjSoccer,
    Yes I need those Pokemon cloned. And I have a third Pokemon, that should be cloned, too 5 times. Also he attached TM's are changed a little bit. I will list the three Pokemon:

Heatran (LV.73) @ TM 29 (Psychic)
    Nature: Naive
    EV's: 252 SpA, 252 Speed, 6 SpD
    DV's: 19|30|27|30|31|31 (Speed last)
    Moves: Earthpower, Hidden Power {Grass}, Flamethrower, Explosion

[IMG]
    Uxie (Lv. 50) @ TM 35 (Flamethrower)
    Nature: Impish
    EV's: none
    DV's: 31|25|31|26|31|31 (Speed last)
    Moves: Yawn, Amnesia, Future Sight, Swift

[IMG]
    Mesprit (LV. 50) @ TM 24 (Thunderbolt)
    Nature: Bold
    EV's: none
    DV's: 31|14|31|31|31|31 (Speed last)
    Moves: Charm, Ice Beam, Future Sight, Swift

Conditions:
    Five times cloning each (i get 5 copies + original of each back) and you are allowed to keep one copy of each.

My FC is 0260 2913 1350.
    Yes, and I editted my post in your thread. It also has Crunch as an egg move.

We will need to do this in two separate trades though.

I will send you Riolu first from my Platinum. Just give me fodder for it. Then I will go on with my Soul Silver and pick up the Modest Porygon.

And if you want the Riolu nicknamed, let me know. It's my own breed.
    Check your thread. I have the Riolu/Lucario you want, and I found something I liked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…