Bitterlemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was praying for a non flinch there at the end. If you would of had it, you would of won.
    Awesomeness! Well he's ready to be picked up now. I didn't evolve him though just in case you may decide to use him as another eon with this HP. It has the evs for the offensive calm mind set 252Satk/Spe and 6Sdef.

See ya on wifi dude and thanks again for this baby :). Btw which HP does it have? Lol
    Awesomeness! I can't wait to see how that turns out :)

I'm finishing off the evs for speed and then I should be on in about 20mins in wifi okay? :)
    Not a problem. I'll start now and I should be done in 30mins or so.

You can keep the murkrow for if you decide to breed things with it :).
    Not a problem and thanks :D
    you just totally made my day and it hasn't even started yet xD
    if you ever need any training done, levelling up, items, transfers, etc to be done, just shoot me a VM and I will hop on wifi in a flash to help you out with any of those things okay? :)

thanks again for the catch and hope to play UU/NU again sometime with you using Sphinx :).
    Oh man. That was super quick and very awesome of you bro. Ahhhh thanks a bunch!

I'll see you on wifi now :D
    can you NN it Sphinx if that's okay with you? :)
    Is hp ground more viable for UU battling? If so, would you like me to ev train for a copy of it from you? :)
    Thanks dude! You too. Your team had me on the edge just a little bit and I almost started to give up haha. Hope to battle again soon :). Btw would you happen to have a timid hp fight eevee? I'm looking to use one for an espeon as it is my absolute favorite eon of all time :)
    Nice :) I'm on my way to wi-fi now.

EDIT: I'm sorry :o I was editing my trade thread
    I'll check my fc, but I cannot see you either (and I've entered both your fcs just to be sure): 5156 7214 0828 (my HG).
    Ok sorry about that just wondering was it that i left off like like 6 or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…