Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I m guessing the Raikou is flawless? last question i promise lol. And you're very welcome for the help bud. I ll gladly help you out anytime with anything you need. I do EV training within the hour and clone. So hit me up!!!
    Thanks Akira was wondering if you could give the EV spread of that Raikou? also would you want to trade that bronzong for something ? If so let me know I have some things you might like
    keep my fc too that was fun i guess the 3x protect working gave me my karma later lol
    Sorry, I had to leave for dinner but VM me back whenever you get back on and I'll try to get them to you :)
    Just wanted to say, nice giveaway, and I wish I could take part (i has no thread yet and I have just under 90 posts sadly :/)
    I had a Venusaur though, and I got into it through a mate :)
    Anyways, good luck with it!
    Sure we can trade on tuesday. I will also let you know if I need anything else from your thread :)
    3. You brought out Gyarados twice against my Machamp. I *DO NOT* think the intimidate effect is cumulative (I think it does away when he does) - in the past, when I've experamented with this, I've never really seen a 2nd drop in attack power.
    4. I should have pulled Machamp earlier for Jolteon. It would have saved me some stone edge PPs, and given me someone who didn't have a fighting move that could be dead against your gengar. I was trying to bluff no jolteon, though, and I expected you to pull your gyarados. GOOD PLAY not doing so.
    5. I should have expected Crunch and never dropped my balloon.
    6. Yeah, you should have Extreme Speeded Jolteon... that probably would have won you the game, depending on my 6th guy... :P

Thanks again, and PM me if you want to battle - even if it's w/ the same team. I promise I won't just come in w/ a group of fire and electric pokemon... :P
    I liked your team - it was VERY interesting; a nice take on the Steel team, with bulky gyarados and a gengar. I would have expected at least another slow tank - perhaps metagross?

I only counted a few "mistakes" - if you remember any I missed, let me know:
    1. You switched in expecting an EQ; not really a mistake, as I feared a switch anyways and reacted. It wouldn't have mattered either way to me. Although, I admit, putting Stealth Rocks out MIGHT have helped a lot, especially w/ gyarados.
    2. I didn't Stealth Rock.
    WOW, that was close! Thanks for the battle... never got to use my 6th guy ... but somehow I lucked into winning. :P

I've got to go trade w/ someone; but if you're free tonight later maybe we can have a 2nd match w/ all new pokemon? Well... all new except my 6th guy who I really wanted to try out depsite the fact it was never the right time to send him out... LOL!
    Re: Battle - let's do just OU, and no rotom's fine! I've got some guys I want to test out, so I'll probably bite it, but it'll be fun!
    PS - I like that you didn't max out the PPs on Toxic - prevents encore abuse, gets you closer to Stuggle damage if need be.

Has this ever been an issue for you? With Recover, I'm almost tempted to max out the PPs on Toxic just to give me a "dead move" if I've baton passed enough defense/sp. def to this guy that I can stall out my opponeny by recover/dead move/recovering again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…