Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha - awwww, you are so uber sweet for asking ^_^
    I was actually still in bed when it happened, haha. I only have an uber late night lab that day...so I was perfectly fine. Some of my friends were stuck in lockdown, but other than that...no one was harm thank goodness! Whew! I feel sorry for the guy though...must've been going through a very rough patch :(
    Haha thanks and you are welcome... But it was mainly shining kestral doing it through my game and body lol.
    Now, now... who said I needed a clone back? I am actually prepared this time .(because the poke I needed cloned earlier was the calm mew)
    I only need swords dance now I think... what poke do you want for your credit because I know you like to cash them in right away.
    Hey! Team Plasma is recruiting people and you have been picked! Once Team Plasma gets more active will have give aways tournaments and all kinds of other contest! Im currently looking for Admins and executives etc. If your interested join up! ^_^

Sincerely,
    Team Plasma Boss/TRC Admin Echosofchaos
    well, my team focus so much on spA so I really hate Scizor and Tyranitar. And forget Focus Blast on Gengar 0,0 ! I'm in Vietnam GMT +7. 13 hours , wow :))
    ah the last time i play it in rain and forgot to detach Damp Rock. Well my battle help u a lot, dont I :), but I still lose, so I will chall u later >:)
    well i suggest absol with super luck paired with scope len. A lot of fighting type die because of sucker punch's critical hit :))
    ah yes of course, critical ignore all stat changes, um a modest tentacruel support with rain dance and toxic spike :d
    ah it's nothing with critical, critical will ignore stat changes :D Well, Scizor is my nemesis's team :((
    ah well i dont know, it does 10% with calm mind +4, so when critical, it's possible. But I still hate your Scizor :((
    Well I'm almost done.. by the time I read that I had already started, all that's left is iv's..
    What about if the shiny has my ot, non shiny has yours, and I'll send both hatched and egg form?
    If not.. I can just have it be a non-project poke and start work on a roselia..
    Let me know, I'll save the egg just in case ;)

Edit:
    If you are fine with the above, I can count it as less credits and do another project for you, with your id/sid?
    Let me know.. :)
    Turns out I had one and ive already finished rnging it. Thanks for the offer though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…