Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey,could you tell me what natured rhyperior,electivire,magmortar,staraptor,andmilotic i should get it would really help me if you could tell me.
    Don't give up when you're so close! The payoff is so much better; all you have to do is adjust Pikatimer and if you're hitting closer, then you're on the right track.
    Are you sure you're using the same codes? If so, then something is the matter here; maybe you calibrated wrong. Either way you can adjust for this by using Pikatimer's Other Delay function.
    Yeah, 15 seconds for sure. The results are good. Now you need to choose a number between that range that you think is your actual delay according to the results; I usually take the average (make sure it's odd), but it's up to you.
    If you don't mind calibrating again, then I suggest you do it this way: instead of mashing A to get to the title screen, repeatedly press A at a constant, comfortable rate that you can adjust whenever necessary. That way is much better than mashing A because mashing A will merely get your top speed every time and you can't adjust it if you need to.

Goals during calibration:
    1. Getting a constant Seconds.
    2. Hitting delays within a small of a range as possible.
    To keep things easy/simple; make sure your calibrated seconds, assuming it's correct, is the same as the target seconds; I always go for a target seconds that is the same as my calibrated seconds. I hope you're not using different codes from when you calibrated as codes affect your delay.
    Haha okay, at least we know one thing for sure.
    You press YES ("Boot game with codes?") when the first timer hits 0; you press A on your save file to enter the game world when the 2nd timer hits 0.
    You shouldn't keep updating your "other delay" unless you hit a certain one like 3 times in a row.
    1. Are you at least hitting the correct seconds?
    2. Are you hitting delays that are close to your target?
    Okay, now that we cleared it up that you always hit odd delays, put the new target delay in Pikatimer along with the other stuff like calibrated seconds/delay and target seconds. Make sure the DS is set as well: date, target time minus 1 minute, etc. and press start on the Pikatimer clock and press A to set the time on the DS at the same time. RNG as usual. Do you have AR?
    Okay, just to be clear; you healed a PKRS infected pokemon at a Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy talked to you about it; you also stepped foot in Kanto.

Isn't your target at a delay of 496? If so, then that could be the problem right there. If you can only hit odd delays and your target is even, then you won't be able to hit it on the year you're on. You must change the year to 2009 or 2011. Once you do that make sure you set your DS clock one minute BEHIND the target time (whatever is displayed on Pikatimer) and make sure the target seconds match your calibrated seconds for ease.

That's to display the other seeds in even/odd only, depending on what the target delay is (odd/even).
    1. You did all the other prerequisites to RNGing in SS like the PKRS and showing Togepi right?
    2. Did you calibrate?

If so, you need to adjust RNG Reporter's Seed to Time's delay and second's range so you can find out what you hit. Try +/- 99 for the Delay range and +/- 3 for the Seconds range.
    No problem, I RNG bred a lot of pokemon in SS myself so I've been through a lot. You can VM me (if I'm online) if you need anymore help with that subject. Good luck.
    No I didn't DC, I my screen was not moving and then I saw the blue screen. Perhaps just Wi-Fi. GG anyway.
    Did you disconnect? I don't care, because I would have won anyway, but some people don't like it if you disconnect.
    I'll take the Jolly Diglett (joshk_bra), Adamant Mudkip (joshk_bra), Jolly Spearow (Smogon), Jolly Ekans (Smogon), Timid Snover (Smogon), and Timid Abra (baneana). Can you clone?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…