JeffreyLebowski
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I must say.

It's totally confusing. =/

Thank you.

But anyway since it doesn't work like that, can you transfer an electrike from the pokeshift instead?
    I'm trying to ask "only one 4th gen. pokemon can get transfered to the 5th gen. game from the the dream world if you win one of the minigames?"

Or are you trying say "the dream world doesn't transfer pokemon from the 4th gen. to the 5th gen."?
    So only one 4th gen. pokemon can get transfer to the 5th gen. game if you win one of the minigames?
    Can you or your friend transfer my 4 4th gen. pokemon to the dream world so they can get their new abilities?
    Mostly Mindless Self Indulgence. Along with Hollywood Undead, Flight of the Conchords and Imogen Heap. Coming off of Imogen Heap though. Got a CD with 30 songs and I've been listening to that. >_> Wish my MP3 allowed multiple playlists. Hopefully my other CD will come soon.

Why are my siblings watching Power Puff Girls O_o
    Ah, just asked in the forums. But yes. I'll go back to the trade room now. Thanks a bunch. Do I owe you?
    Ah. I thought that they always had to ask questions O_o Then again I can't do job interviews, lol. Time will tell I s'pose.

quadruple music binge makes for major brain pain

That looks like it'd be fun to say. >_> Wow I'm tired.
    Alright, I'll be on in a minute. And I need the EV's checked, not the IV's (but I guess you might as well do both, just to make sure).
    Alrighty. Better than what I can come up with. :P

Girl, but yeah. We used to talk about ten hours every day. They're the reason I still draw.
    hey thanks man :) i've been long out of the game as you can prob'ly tell (and found a new, much more expensive one!) but I always have my thread open to have a stroll down memory lane from time to time. most of that stuff in there from me was without even an AR, too :) got a whole lot more stuff to post that never ended up in there, as well. written up and all, never to be seen.

got out well before all this "RNG" shit hit the fan. completely ruined the wifi scene imo. everyone has flawless pokemon... they're worthless. i miss when a 3 31'd swapert would sell well.

c'est la vie. best of luck :)
    A
    ahh crap i need one more fodder i thought makuhita was fodder i will quickly grab another crappy after this quick trade sorry for all the hassle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…