Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, she plays him so effectively though. And at the end, the transition from Bell to Olivia back to Bell was AMAZING acting. It was beautiful<3

Well, considering Peter is part killer now. And she liked the old Peter OlPeter? Forget the nickname. But ever since the machine touched him, he's been way different.

What other shows do you watch btw?

And yeah 1,234 I was like "haha, that's awesome<3"
    Oh really? Oh.. the label. I'm hoping this helps clear that up to. It seems that only things that are processing too fast have that problem and I cut down on that a lot so hopefully.. If you find out who, let me know.
    Let me know when you're around.. I have some improvements that I want to see if your computer will run better.

Works with with 75-90% less CPU. Here it is. Let me know if it gets better on your computer.
    OMG, RISKI! SOUL MAGNETS WORK!!! XD!

William Bell in Olivia?!?!?!?! Oh snap! I love Fringe<3

Edit; nice post count btw :P
    hi riski, its been a while :O and not to sound all needy but would it be all right if i had a free version of your 5th gen perfect ditto? i want to finally rng in white version ^^
    Sorry to bother you,quick question Riski. Are those codes in your guides for Black and White applying to the Japanese versions or the English versions?
    Hello Ms. Risky, I was wondering If I could have a flawless ditto for gen 5? About 4 months ago I learned how to RNG in SS thanks to ur RNG for Noobs Guide and I wanted to tell u thanks. I was also wondering if there will be a gen 5 guide soon because gen 4 confuses me.
    Hi Riski :)
    I was just wondering whether you could send me over a international flawless ditto?
    Thanks.
    Also, does using sweet scent advance the frame by 1 on a bike? I am 1 frame off my desired frame and don't know whether or not to call Elm or just use sweet scent.

EDIT: I'm on HG :)
    Riski..i look your RNG noob guide but cant see guide for 5th gen..:(
    i dont know what my calibrated delay..
    I was having a happy positive day today. And I'm also trying to start continuing to learn how to rng abuse on the 5th gen.
    That's actually exactly what I planned on doing. I just put out v1.11 and it has 5 different sounds to choose from. They're all .wav.
    Yeah, I finally got a job so I've been busy with that for awhile. I slowed down on the RNG stuff for a bit (with the exception of the 3 Beasts and Celebi), but now that I have this game I figured I'd try to do it. This new way of how to RNG sounds really complicated to me. But yeah, I might just say screw it for now and at just start out on my game.
    Reporter had different sounds at the end too. They didn't really sound right. Maybe because of the change in speed that it does.. I dunno. I might find a few different ones to put in or something. We'll see.
    Hey Riski! Long time no talk. How've you been? Any luck for you on this Generation V RNG stuff? I haven't even begun to play my Black due to me wanting a perfect (and possibly shiny) starter. Could I possibly get your help on this, if possible?
    thanks a bunch gunna try that out when i get home, also let me know if you stumble upon an iv/ev checker one thanks again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…