Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey did you get your fenix54s shiny japanese Larvesta Cloned yet?
    I got my druddigon cloned whenever you feel like trading :D
    my pc broke down I was on very little because I had to use my parents pc but today I got my own pc back so thats cool:)
    Im probably going to play on White, Thanks a lot in advance if you have any extra guys you dont use
    kenW deerthing lol for my hczs exegutaor

rugaji's kyurem, victini for my snivy, oswatt

blamon123's nidoking for my musicas shiny gallade

varments togepi for my uu warriors shiny natu, reptars marrowak, agonist wobbuffet,
    twilightblades wishcash

pending icemanu pick up eglyem

nestw's Bold Cofagrigus for my Megaman's Cobalion

megamanx's golett and munna for my XElites's sigilyph and fenix54's japanese shiny sewaddle ♀

labrinth's Ifly's Shiny Vullaby, Ifly's Shiny Sigilyph, Fenix54's Shelmet for three credits

joshk_bras druddigon for my fenix54s shiny japanese Larvesta

ju-da-su breeding dreamworld poliwag

AncienTLorD86 's finneon, pidegot and venasaur for my transfering services
    I meant to send you a message yesterday but due to Black outs, and smogon never loading a page I couldnt >_> but I have your 3 pokemon finished :D if I can take another 3 that would be awesome
    my ds doesn't support my new internet and there's no way for me to change it. however, the new 3ds will and so will my white so that's the only way i can trade. i can pokeshift myself so don't worry too much. is that ok?
    Thanks a bunch sophies and yeah I really just need the data, so you can keep the victini and I'll still give you a credit for being helpful. See you on.
    OK, I hope I got the name right. I can't read Japanese. I have a clone if not. Going back online.
    superwulfs dw natu for bonds frillish and fenix54s darumaka

blamon123's nidoking for my musicas shiny gallade

varments togepi for my uu warriors shiny natu, reptars marrowak, agonist wobbuffet,
    twilightblades wishcash

nestw's Bold Cofagrigus for my Megaman's Cobalion

megamanx's golett and munna for my XElites's sigilyph and fenix54's japanese shiny sewaddle ♀

labrinth's Ifly's Shiny Vullaby, Ifly's Shiny Sigilyph, Fenix54's Shelmet for three credits

joshk_bras druddigon for my fenix54s shiny japanese Larvesta

ju-da-su breeding dreamworld poliwag

AncienTLorD86 's finneon, pidegot and venasaur for my transfering services
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…