Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• blamon123's nidoking for my musicas shiny gallade

zari's candlure for my zelens reshiram

varments togepi for my uu warriors shiny natu, reptars marrowak, agonist wobbuffet, twilightblades wishcash

ju-da-su breeding dreamworld poliwag

arcdeusresh and ruffle for my ???

superwolfes natu for my fenix54s darumaka and bonds litwick

cool ivysaurs cobalion for my megamans cobalion

AncienTLorD86 's finneon, pidegot and venasaur for my transfering services
    I'll ask some buddy's and Check out what can happen if I find something I will let you know. ;D
    Hey, instead of virizion and terrakion, can you swap them for the DW Swablu and Accelgor(still want Cobalion)? Can't ev anything more until spring break :/
    That's actually what I'm looking for.
    A few redis guys I can trade...
    But I can't clone, so that sucks.
    Not bad at all :D I think I might finally get into EV training legendaries! :3 I got some really good natures on my 3 sets of event Beasts...And I've never been able to figure out what your picture IS! XD
    Ok, so I'll get it cloned. And I'm going to have trouble picking just one thing, I want just about everything in your thread. xD
    Unfortunately, I have to go to a job now. But I'll be on probably all afternoon/evening. I'll also see if I can get the Emolga cloned, if you can't clone.
    Yeah, I got it. I also EVd it with the spread I listed, if that makes it undesirable. But if you don't care (it's lv 32sih) of course I'll check your thread.
    blamon123's nidoking for my musicas shiny gallade

zari's candlure for my zelens reshiram

varments togepi for my uu warriors shiny natu, reptars marrowak, agonist wobbuffet, twilightblades wishcash

ju-da-su breeding dreamworld poliwag

arcdeusresh and ruffle for my ???

superwolfes natu for my fenix54s darumaka and bonds litwick

cool ivysaurs cobalion for my megamans cobalion

AncienTLorD86 's finneon, pidegot and venasaur for my transfering services
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…