Lady Bug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We need to play for the Gen V UU Tournament. What's your timezone and when can you play?
    i need a little more warning than just saying "now" since i really only check my profile like once an hour. sorry that i missed you. let me know another time that works.
    wow, 9 hour difference between us is not good. whatever, just let me know when you're ready and what times work well for you to battle and we can work something out.
    hey im your opponent for ghosts tournament round 4. My time zone is GMT -5 and I prefer weekday afternoons or any time on the weekend. let me know what works for you.
    Can you battle for the DW OU Tournament tonight or tomorrow night (~6 EST tomorrow, if necessary)? Just VM me when you can battle.
    HAHAHAHA THE HOSPITAL I'M GOING TO: The John Hunter Hospital (sometimes known as the JHH or more colloquially the John) LMAO THE JOHN
    Hey, real life is interfering and I don't feel like spending as much time as I would need to for coordinating this match with you. Sorry for wasting your time but I am bowing out of the VGC tournament.
    Hey, just checking to see when a convenient time would be for you to do the VGC battles. Also, I'm in EST zone.
    [12:03:17] <&whistle> check out the channel
    [12:03:19] <&whistle> #gaysex

whistle trying to get niggas to join his channel

[19:57:18] <&whistle> im downs

[19:56:41] <&whistle> how do you kill yourself

[19:40:00] <~Earthworm> nah whistle will read them
    [19:40:01] <~Earthworm> hes a log addict
    [19:40:25] <&whistle> i wont read them
    [19:40:30] <&whistle> im on the road to recovery

[00:24:27] <&whistle> im gayyyyyyyyyyy
    [00:24:40] <@The_Chaser> we know
    [00:24:42] <@PorkChop> we knew
    New Smogcast is out! Made my day, I'm sure you'll be downloading it at your soonest convenience. Can't wait!! *psyched*
    [14:24:39] <&whistle> im not doin it because im not a (BAN ME PLEASE) who ditches his imaginary friends.
    [14:24:43] <&whistle> but i am a (BAN ME PLEASE)
    [14:24:45] * &whistle sucks phils dick

preserve that quote forever in your sig plz
    Alright, you're tema done yet? Mine is, I c you're online and we could get it done right now.
    I am going to be busy on Saturday, so it would be ideal if we could play tomorrow. If you aren't ready by then I will have some free time for about 4 hours before the deadline on Saturday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…