Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It doesn't ask about the frame you desire but it least in each seed in txt file Spreads.
    Also the new PokeRNG from wichu,you can list the frame you desire.
    BTW, which IVs are you trying to hit, I checked the possible IV combination with that seed (850C027)and the only flawless I could find was timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 or Adamant 31/15/30/30/31/31 which neither of those are good for Kyogre.
    - Now comes the trial and error part. Your time is 12:12:57 August 8 so open your computer clock and set it to to change the date accordingly and set the time to 12:12:50.
    - When the clock hits 12:12:56 load ss3 and press A at 12:12:57. Check your delay with the seed located at 021D15AC (4th column).
    - Keep going until you finally hit your seed. Make adjustments if necessary and be patient since it could take a while until you hit your seed.
    - When you hit your seed (you will see 850C027D in the 4th column), make another save state and advance the frames by either talking to your pokemon, making calls, turning on a radio station, etc.
    - You keep track of your frame advancements with the program using the frame finder option. Only the 3rd column (021D15A8) will be changing when you're advancing your frames.
    Here's what I do.
    - Save in front of the pokemon and soft-reset (control+R).
    - Go trough the opening sequence as fast as possible and make a safe state right when you see the continue button. Let's call this safe state 1 , ss1 for short.
    - Load ss1 and hit A to go in the game and look at your current seed location (021D15AC : 4th column) and check the delay with seed to time. It should be around 500.
    - Since your delay is 626, reload ss1 and wait 1 or 2 seconds and make another save state (ss2).Check the delay of ss2 like in the step before. If it's not around 600 load ss1 again and try again until you get as close to your delay as possible, around 600 should be fine.
    - When you're finally around 600, keep that state. Let's say the save state you got has a delay of 602. It'll be ss3.
    what do you mean by strings? The columns, with numbers above them? As I said, it changes from game to game. Which ever your initial seed is, to the left should be your frame.
    It changes for each different game, and language. So you'll have to figure out which is your initial seeding and which is your frame.

Yes, either talking to the Chiko, Elm, Irwin. Etc.
    Abusing the delay means abusing for your seed...
    No. When you see the seed you hit in the Memory Viewer, put that into seeds to time. It'll tell you what delay it is.

I can help whenever I am at my desk.
    I'm confused.
    You open the memory viewer, you put in your game's initial seeding location. You abuse for the delay. Inputting which ever seed you got (checking it with Memory Viewer) and putting that into seeds to time to figure out the delay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…