Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh okay, well whenever. I'm moving in tomorrow myself, and I dunno if I have wifi. So you may have to hold on to those for a few days. Thank you again. Good luck!
    Luckily I am OCD enough to back up my entire game, but then my laptop's hard drive died. hahaha. I am just not lucky in technological stuff this week. Luckily again, I periodically save my game again onto a USB drive. So there's that. But it does not have every Pokemon, only the ones I recently bred myself. Well, I'll stop boring with this crap of mine. I'll be online today some of the time. Thank you and sorry again. ._.
    She is still young in the art of.... art? :P
    I have always been pretty good at learning differently languages, course it's never entirely easy.
    I'll be learning Korean, so that will be great fun. I already know a good amount so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Sweet, thankies!
    That's awesome, my sister is pursuing Art as well. She is pretty good for only being 13.

I am still finishing up High School. I'm home schooled, so with that we can start at a different date than normal schooling. So I am at the end of my year, considering I started in December. I am finishing up senior year, whoop whoop!
    After that I am going to pursue linguistics in the Air Force. :)
    Wow, commendable indeed!
    That's awesome! I always sucked at art, I tried. I just don't have the knack for it I suppose.
    I don't want to sound incredibly annoying, but. My White version got cleaned. And I lost all my Pokemon. >.< I had some saved/traded elsewhere where I can get them back, but everything recent (our trade) was lost. So if you have time, can you spare me extra ones of those three. I am sorry about this annoying thing.
    Aww, I know the feeling. Classes. But also excitement to see friends and said classes >.<
    I start back in a few days myself.
    Hahaha yep. And yay! :D
    That saves a lot of time. Thank you so much Fell >.<
    Now I gotta finish breeding before College begins again so I can just battle friends there.
    I don't know how to RNG, nor do I really care about it since lately I have been able to breed Quad-Quintflawless Pokemon. Or at least Tri. So yep.
    I was planning on breeding my own Trubbish/Garbador with either a Careful/Jolly/etc. with Spikes if its female with this male Ferrothorn I got, but if it is male. I will breed one with a natured Ditto to get a female then do that. The other two are mainly dex value >.<

Although once DW Gothita comes out, I want to have a good parent for her cause Shadow Tag is gonna be sex.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…