Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there, I hope this isn't weird, but I understand you specialize in teamrating. I was wondering if you'd help me out with a team I'm trying to utilize for competitive UU battles. The movesets are still a bit of a work in progress for some of the Pokemon, but I think it's coming together alright. Would you mind lending your wisdom?
    Hello, I would just like to say that your activity in TCD is a little low, please go to TCD and be more active,
    Aloha SS.
    I have taken control of The Society of Battlers, but I don't know if it will be permanent. Please report to the group.
    Dear member of Team Destruction,
    Thank you for signing up and you're very appreciated for joining. As you should know we have a rank system hear on Team Destruction and it would be very appreciated for you to join and not be a grunt and do nothing except talk to everyone. You must start at grunt though if there are positions i'll try to squeeze you in but no promises. Thank you for joining Team Destruction,
    Mahalo (spread some Hawaiian love) Shotgun Squirtle
    lol, I've seen some of those lick pics. Anyways I got the avy from Fatecrashers art thread. There's tons of cool stuff in there, if you want to check it out the link is in my sig.
    hey cap'n, the way you tackle a war is in a group. we set up a plan on who and when we will strike. but you still beat the crap out of enemys.
    yeah cap'n, the the thing is *someone yells 'SPIT IT OUT* i cant battle you for atleast 3 weeks. sorry, its my internet connection. i do most of my smogon at school (with the help of my freind'd, PROXY's)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…