Steampowered
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, I think that D/P/P had the worst music, but everyone's entitled to their opinion.
    I will. soon. You would probably win, considering you had a lot more time to catch up... ._. I dont want my ASB workload to be too heavy, though. I dont wanna have to choose between ASB and my grades again...
    Hey, you haven't done the reffing for this battle yet.

DQ's nearly up, so...
    Hey, you PM your pokes to rickheg yet for our match? My other match already finished, so...
    Oh, I thought you were going away for longer (you might have specified and I didn't remember), but I'm fine with a few day delay. I will send ToastTyrant the Pokemon I am using.
    Heya there Steampowered. C$FP said we might have to cancel your match, since he's still waiting for his Duochlohm to be approved. :( I'm not the final decision-maker, so go ahead and let C$FP know what ya' think.
    Vacation, huh? Well, that's a pity about ASB, but I'm sure it's not elsewhere!

(If it's not vacation and you're just busy, well, good luck!)
    Would you mind posting your actions in our match when you get a chance, you're way past DQ but I don't want it canceled lol.
    Ok, so I guess we have a subref for that match, at any rate, you need to take your turn at your match with Alpha Jolt
    I already sent it a bit ago cause I saw that in the thread, thanks for the reminder though.
    Hey there Steampowerd. I....was a complete dumbass...and forgot that Aero was in a battle. OnO

He was KOed, so I completely forgot about him. :< Would I be able to give you the counters after it's over, or have you claim them since Aero is now yours? So sorry for that, skljdlkjsadsf, I shoul've remembered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…