Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It nots really a folder that shows me its a seperate file in that same folder thats named "spread" but I'll just follow the instructions again to see what I did wrong.
    SeedBomb sounds pretty good considering I have MaxAttack Ivs. Also I'm evtraining Salamence right now as we speak. Since I had to cancel music today I can focus on it and trying to get that Bronzong. Btw I did the thing you said about PokeRNG you said. I entered all the factors I wanted and when it searched I got no results. Did I do something wrong or what?
    I already did that I cloned them before I hacked Evs on one of them, and of course the GTS considere them hacks so now I actually have to hand trained them now >.>. Their both Jolly and as for movesets Salamence: DragonDance/ DragonClaw/ Earthquake/ Roost.
    Jumpluff: SleepPowder/ LeechSeed/ Encore/ Substitute

Also I need to rebreed a hoppip so I can get Encore on it.
    Ok LightSabre I just bred two new pokemon a Salamence and a Jumpluff, both Jolly.

Salamence: 27/ 31/19/24/21/31

Jumpluff: 13/31/31/11/30/30

Jumpluff has 30 Ivs in Speed yeah buts that because I have low patiences. Anyways I have a problem Ev traing these guys because I'm afraid they wont come out exact. Then If I try to hack Evs on them the GTS considers them hacked. Idk what to do? =/
    Ugh New Mooon Island wouldve been perfect. =/ I already went and hatched it in Ravaged Path.

Anyways now I have this new Bagon I bred. It suppose to evolve into Bulky DD Salamence and it has a Jolly Nature with 31/31/28/26/24/19 Not too good I had a better one but I wanted to hatch it somewhere else and I shut the game off and realized I didnt save. So what do you think of the spread above btw this hatched in Mt.Coronet if you can think of a better place please let me know.
    Hey Lightsabre, I just bred two new pokes.

Sneasel
    31 Atk 31 Speed , Jolly Nature

Absol
    31 Atk 30 Speed. Jolly Nature, Super Luck

I dont care about the 30 speed on Absol since it has Sucker Punch. Problem is I dont know where to hatch Absol. I hatched the Sneasel in SnowPoint Temple. but the best I could think of for Absol was Ravanged Path (between Floaroma and Jubilife) or TurnBack Cave. Any suggestions?
    I tried Breeding a Weezing with the Modest Ditto you gave me but all the Koffings kept coming out with the wrong natures even after I gave the Ditto an Everstone, so I just Iv hacked it =/.

Well the last day of the HSPA was today so hopefully I'll get good results.
    I'm doing pretty good. My school had this huge test for all Juniors in high school (I'm a junior) We all had to take the HSPA which was actually pretty easy as far as I see. A problem I'm having is I'm trying to change my avatar but when I did it wouldnt let me and now I'm sad because I lost my Chinchou avatar. :(

Also the Second Round in that VGC tourney started.
    Dude, If you're on today, please VM me.

If not, would you mind eving dusclops with a spread of 4 hp/252 Def/252 SpDef during the week?

Thanks either way :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…