DP Research Thread #4 ("Newer still")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Magic Coat supposed to hit through substitute? I say this because on Shoddy I had a Pokemon under a sub that used hypnosis while my opponent used magic coat. My Pokemon (which was still under a sub) fell asleep.
Not 100% sure about this, but since if you Magic Coat say a Toxic to a poison type it won't affect him and you won't get poisoned, I'm guessing the same happens because Sub blocks status. I'll try this later as I'm now continuing my Encore trials.

Not 100% sure about this, but since if you Magic Coat say a Toxic to a poison type it won't affect him and you won't get poisoned, I'm guessing the same happens because Sub blocks status. I'll try this later as I'm now continuing my Encore trials.
Thanks for crediting me on your Magic Coat thing, by the way.

Poison types can't be poisoned in the first place, and it doesn't bring a substitute into the situation. Pokemon without Insomnia can still be put to sleep via Hypnosis. Now, if you were to say that a Vaporeon with a Sub. up used Toxic, for example, on a Lopunny that Magic Coated it back and the Vaporeon still didn't get poisoned...

What I'm trying to get at here is maybe Magic Coat goes around Substitutes.

Thanks for crediting me on your Magic Coat thing, by the way.

Poison types can't be poisoned in the first place, and it doesn't bring a substitute into the situation. Pokemon without Insomnia can still be put to sleep via Hypnosis. Now, if you were to say that a Vaporeon with a Sub. up used Toxic, for example, on a Lopunny that Magic Coated it back and the Vaporeon still didn't get poisoned...

What I'm trying to get at here is maybe Magic Coat goes around Substitutes.
You're welcome and about Magic Coat going though subs are you 100% sure? I'm a fan of Magic Coat Porygon 2 lead and I used it a lot in Shoddy, but never really encountered a situation where a foe has a sleeping move and packs a sub while I Magic Coat. If you're not 100% sure I can test this after some trials.

It's just a theory. I've never been in that situation before either.
I just thought that I saw a flaw in your argument there.

It's just a theory. I've never been in that situation before either.
I just thought that I saw a flaw in your argument there.
I got what you aimed it. I was only going with the go-go logic.. I should have compared Sub to Magic Coating while the foe has Safeguard, but it's still not like that.. well I guess I'll test both later on or whatever. OK Just one more trial for 15th, pausing for now then continuing for 20.
Encore: Lasts 4-8 turns. Is this an even distribution chance (as in 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 turns all have equal probabilities)?

How to test: Use Encore, count how long it lasts. At least 15 trials should be good.
EDIT: Here are 15 for now, 5 more for 20 if it's needed.. to tell the truth I was confused about when does the turn start for the slower Encorer, but I managed to get it, well here are 15 trials for Encore:
1st trial: 8
2nd trial: 6
3rd trial: 6
4th trial: 6
5th trial: 8
6th trial: 5
7th trial: 5
8th trial: 5
9th trial: 5
10th trial: 5
11th trial: 4
12th trial: 7
13th trial: 6
14th trial: 6
15th trial: 8

And here the percentages of my above trials:
4 turns- 6.66%
5 turns- 33.3%
6 turns- 33.3%
7 turns- 6.66%
8 turns- 20.0%

It shows that the encore turns don't have even distribution. Again might make 5 more for better chances (for more accuracy) if Obi thinks it's needed

Honestly, I don't think that 15 trials for something like that is ever enough. If you want to do a test right, you would do many trials so that way and small fluctions in one number would be balanced out over the long run.

Honestly, I don't think that 15 trials for something like that is ever enough. If you want to do a test right, you would do many trials so that way and small fluctions in one number would be balanced out over the long run.
I guess I should make more trials..a day specialized for Encore-trials. If I can't/decide not to maybe you/someone else could do so.

I'll get around to that, I'm currently in the middle of a long test (wonderguard), followed by a few small ones, and the a big final test (King's Rock).

I'll get around to that, I'm currently in the middle of a long test (wonderguard), followed by a few small ones, and the a big final test (King's Rock).
Thanks, but that's only if I decide not to do it.
EDIT: Where's Obi? I haven't seen him on for a day or so.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just put "at least 15" there to get a small, manageable amount for someone to just test if they ever used Encore a few times. It's not enough on its own, that was more for a "group effort" kind of test, with lots of people doing several trials.

I just put "at least 15" there to get a small, manageable amount for someone to just test if they ever used Encore a few times. It's not enough on its own, that was more for a "group effort" kind of test, with lots of people doing several trials.
Then I guess more testing for me and RB Golbat or even more.

RB Golbat said:
Ergo, the order is Stat Modifier, Ability, Item, Paralysis
Where does Tailwind fit into this?
Pelliper (Spe 78. Paralyzed, Tailwind)
Ditto (Transformed to 38 Spe Crawdaunt)

If Paralysis is before Tailwind:

78 / 4 = 19(.5) * 2 = 38
(And Ditto will be able to go first)

If Tailwind is before Paralysis:

78 * 2 = 156 / 4 = 39
(And Ditto will never go first)

Results of test:

Ditto did go first some of the time

Ergo, the final Speed Formula is Stat Modifier, Ability, Item, Paralysis, Tailwind

Mist: Does it block Guard Swap, Heart Swap, Power Swap, or Intimidate?
Here's Intimidate:
I go in an in-game battle against a fisherman
I send in Cresselia
He sends in Gyarados1
Cresselia uses Mist
Gyarados does x
Cresselia uses Charge Beam
Gyarados2 comes in and this message appears "protected by the Mist"

So, Mist blocks Intimidate.

And here're Heart Swap, Power Swap and Guard Swap:
In-game double battle(s) (summed)
A- Heart Swap
Cresselia and Manaphy (-2Sp.D)
Cresselia uses Mist
Manaphy uses Heart Swap and it works
B- Power Swap
Cresselia and Mr. Mime (-2Atk)
Cresselia uses Mist
Mr. Mime uses Power Swap and it works
C- Guard Swap
Cresselia and Mr. Mime (-2Sp.D)
Cresselia uses Mist
Mr. Mime uses Guard Swap and it works

Therefore, Mist does not block Heart Swap/Power Swap/Guard Swap.

Early Bird: How does Early Bird work if a Pokemon is sleeping, and then gains Early Bird? My guess is that it divides the remaining turns by 2 and rounds down. My next question, then, is what happens if a sleeping Pokemon loses Early Bird? Is the remaining time multiplied by 2?
In-game double battle with Rest Early Bird Kangaskhan and Skill Swap Mew
[1-Early Bird lost]X (wasting turn in order for Kangaskhan to get damaged)
Mew uses x
Kangaskhan uses Rest
Foes do x
Mew uses Skill Swap
Kangaskhan is fast asleep (turn #1 sleeping)
Foes do x
Mew uses x
Kangaskhan if fast asleep (turn #2 turn sleeping)
When Early Bird is lost the remaining sleeping turns are doubled (0.5*2=1). In this case when Kangaskhan lost Early Bird it had to sleep the regular 2 turns of Rest.
[2-Early Bird gained]
Foes do x
Mew uses x
Kangaskhan uses Rest
Mew uses Skill Swap (Kangaskhan has Synchronize because of previous SS)
Kangaskhan is fast asleep (turn #1sleeping)
Foes do x
Mew uses x
Kangaskhan wakes up
When Early Bird is gained the remaining turns is cut by half and rounded down (2/2=1 or if Skill Swapped after turn 1 -> 1/2= 0.5 rounded down=0). In this case when Kangaskhan regained Early Bird it slept only one turn after using Rest.

I know Guts was tested a long, long time ago, but was it ever found out if a Frozen Guts Pokemon has it's attack raised, e.g.:

Ursaring thawed out!
Ursaring did a boatload of damage!

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's irrelevant and untestable whether freeze boosts Guts. In your example, when Ursaring hits, it's no longer frozen. There is no way to attack while frozen.

It's irrelevant and untestable whether freeze boosts Guts. In your example, when Ursaring hits, it's no longer frozen. There is no way to attack while frozen.
Does Flame Wheel Raticate unfreeze before it attacks? Cause that might be the only case.

Then how about the Quick Feet Ursaring example where it was defrosted but had it's speed multiplied by 1.5 that turn? Is that different?

Then how about the Quick Feet Ursaring example where it was defrosted but had it's speed multiplied by 1.5 that turn? Is that different?
ORder is calculated at the beggining of the turn using the speed of the pokemon at the beggining of the turn. Even though its speed went down when it unfroze, it still went first because of the reason just mentioned.

Ah. That would explain why in doubles I always see pokemon being paralyzed and then seemingly not slowing down until next turn, yes?

Wonderguard test

http://www.smogon.com/dp/abilities/
Wonder Guard: Do any moves, aside from Fire Fang and the typeless moves (Beat Up, Doom Desire, Future Sight, and Struggle), always hit through Wonder Guard? Trace Gardevoir + Porygon2 would likely be the best way to test this.

Can Counter, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst, Sheer Cold, Fissure, or any other non-regular damage move hit through Wonder Guard if the type would render it super-effective? I think Night Shade and presumably Dragon Rage do.

OK, I've started testing Wonderguard to see if any other moves besides Fire Fang hit through it. You can help test this too! All you need are (At least for the method I use):

DS 1: Shedinja, pokemon with attacking moves

DS 2: Porygon2 with Trace, Conversion, Magnet Rise, + normal and electric moves.

Conversion will change Porygon2s type to the type of any moves it has.

If Porygon2 is Normal, only Fighting type moves will hit it. (Not sure how Ghost Type moves will interact or what message it will give if they hit but do 0 damage)

If Porygon2 is Electric, only Ground type moves will hit it.

I've tested a few moves so far, if you PM me results of your test, I will update this post with results of moves tested:

The List:
Code:
Pound
Karate Chop
DoubleSlap
Comet Punch
Mega Punch
Pay Day
Fire Punch – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Ice Punch  – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
ThunderPunch – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
Scratch
Vicegrip
Guillotine
Razor Wind
Cut
Gust
Wing Attack
Fly
Bind
Slam
Vine Whip
Stomp
Double Kick
Mega Kick
Jump Kick
Rolling Kick
Headbutt
Horn Attack
Fury Attack
Horn Drill
Tackle
Body Slam
Wrap
Take Down
Thrash
Double-Edge
Poison Sting
Twineddle
Pin Missle
Bite
Sonicboom
Acid
Ember
Flamethrower
Water Gun
Hydro Pump – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Surf – Palkia on Porygon2 NO
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Psybeam  – Octillery on Porygon2 NO
BubbleBeam
Aurora Beam – Octillery on Porygon2 NO
Hyper Beam
Peck
Drill Peck
Submission
Low Kick
Counter
Seismic Toss
Strength
Absorb
Mega Drain
Razor Leaf
SolarBeam
Petal Dance
Dragon Rage
Fire Spin
Thunder Shock
Thunderbolt
Thunder – Deoxys-N on Porygon2 NO
Rock Throw
Earthquake  – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Fissure
Dig
Confusion
Psychic – Wormadan-G on Porygon2 NO
Quick Attack
Rage
Night Shade
Bide
Selfdestruct
Egg Bomb
Lick
Smog
Sludge
Bone Club
Fire Blast – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Waterfall
Clamp
Swift
Skull Bash
Spike Cannon
Hi Jump Kick – Medicham on Gardevoir NO
Dream Eater
Barrage
Leech Life
Sky Attack
Bubble
Dizzy Punch
Psywave
Crabhammer
Explosion  – Metagross on Porygon2 NO
Fury Swipes
Bonemerang
Rock Slide – Camerupt on Porygon2 NO
Hyper Fang
Tri Attack
Supper Fang
Slash
Struggle – YES, but already known
Triple Kick
Thief
Flame Wheel
Snore
Flail
Aeroblast
Reversal
Powder Snow
Mach Punch
Faint Attack
Sludge Bomb
Mud Slap
Octozooka – Octillery on Porygon2 NO
Zap Cannon
Icy Wind
Bone Rush
Outrage – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
Giga Drain
Rollout
False Swipe
Spark
Fury Cutter
Steel Wing
Return
Present
Frustration
Sacred Fire
Magnitude - Camerput on Poryogn2 NO
DynamicPunch
Megahorn
DragonBreath
Pursuit
Rapid Spin
Iron Tail
Metal Claw
Vital Throw
Hidden Power
Cross Chop
Twister
Crunch
Mirror Coat
ExtremeSpeed – Rayquaza on Porygon2 NO
AncientPower
Shadow Ball
Future Sight – YES, but already known
Rock Smash
Whirlpool
Beat Up – YES, but already known
Fake Out
Uproar
Spit Up
Heat Wave
Façade
Focus Punch
Smelling Salt
Superpower
Revenge
Brick Break
Knock Off
Endeavor
Eruption
Secret Power
Dive
Arm Thrust
Luster Purge
Mist Ball
Blaze Kick
Ice Ball
Needle Arm
Hyper Voice
Poison Fang
Crush Claw
Blast Burn
Hydro Cannon
Meteor Mash -  – Metagross on Porygon2 NO
Astonish
Weather Ball
Air Cutter
Overheat
Rock Tomb
Silver Wind
Water Spout
Signal Beam
Shadow Punch
Extrasensory
Sky Uppercut
Sand Tomb
Sheer Cold
Muddy Water
Bullet Seed
Aerial Ace
Icicle Spear
Dragon Claw  – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Frenzy Plant
Bounce
Mud Shot
Poison Tail
Covet
Volt Tackle
Magical Leaf
Leaf Blade
Rock Blast
Shock Wave
Water Pulse
Doom Desire – YES but Already known
Psycho Boost – Deoxys-N on Porygon2 NO
Wake-Up Slap
Hammer Arm
Gyro Ball
Brine
Natural Gift
Feint
Pluck
Metal Burst
U-Turn
Close Combat
Payback
Assurance
Fling
Trump Card
Wring Out
Punishment
Last Resort
Sucker Punch
Flare Blitz
Force Palm
Aura Sphere – Palkia on Gardevoir NO
Poison Jab
Dark Pulse
Night Slash
Aqua Tail
Seed Bomb
Air Slash
X-Scissor  – Shedinja on Porygon2 NO
Bug Buzz
Dragon Pulse – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Dragon Rush
Power Gem
Drain Punch
Vacuum Wave
Focus Blast
Energy Ball – Wormadam-G on Porygon2 NO
Brave Bird
Earth Power – Palkia on Porygon2 NO
Giga Impact
Bullet Punch
Avalanche
Ice Shard
Shadow Claw
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang – YES (for some weird reason) but already known
Shadow Sneak
Mud Bomb
Psycho Cut – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
Zen Headbutt
Mirror Shot
Flash Cannon
Rock Climb
Draco Meteor – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Discharge
Lava Plume – Camerput on Poryogn2 NO
Leaf Storm – Wormadam-G on Porygon2 NO
Power Whip
Rock Wrecker
Cross Poison
Gunk Shot
Iron Head
Magnet Bomb
Stone Edge  – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Grass Knot
Chatter
Judgment
Bug Bite
Charge Beam
Wood Hammer
Aqua Jet
Attack Order
Head Smash
Double Hit
Roar of Time
Spatial Rend – Palkia on Porygon2 NO
Crush Grip
Magma Storm
Seed Flare
Ominous Wind
Shadow Force

King's Rock/Razor Fang test

http://www.smogon.com/dp/items/

King's Rock: What moves aren't given a chance to flinch? Is it all moves that can already flinch or all moves with a secondary effect (or something else?)? Do multi-hit moves like Icicle Spear and Fury Swipes have multiple chances to activate? Beat Up and Triple Kick do..

Amazing Ampharos said:
I have failed utterly to find an easy list of the moves affected by King's Rock (and hence Razor Fang). The only solution was to download the raw databases for veekun's Pokedex and painstakingly make a list by hand. Smogon's datadex pages should change this by having this list under both King's Rock and Razor Fang:

Pound, Karate Chop, Doubleslap, Comet Punch, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Scratch, Vicegrip, Razor Wind, Cut, Gust, Wing Attack, Fly, Bind, Slam, Vine Whip, Double Kick, Mega Kick, Jump Kick, Rolling Kick, Horn Attack, Fury Attack, Tackle, Wrap, Take Down, Thrash, Double-edge, Pin Missile, Sonicboom, Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Surf, Hyper Beam, Peck, Drill Peck, Submission, Low Kick, Seismic Toss, Strength, Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, Petal Dance, Dragon Rage, Fire Spin, Rock Throw, Earthquake, Dig, Quick Attack, Rage, Night Shade, Bide, Selfdestruct, Egg Bomb, Waterfall, Clamp, Swift, Skull Bash, Spike Cannon, Hi Jump Kick, Barrage, Sky Attack, Psywave, Crabhammer, Explosion, Fury Swipes, Bonemerang, Slash, Struggle, Triple Kick, Snore, Flail, Aeroblast, Reversal, Mach Punch, Faint Attack, Bone Rush, Outrage, Rollout, False Swipe, Fury Cutter, Steel Wing, Return, Frustration, Magnitude, Megahorn, Dragonbreath, Rapid Spin, Vital Throw, Hidden Power, Cross Chop, Twister, Extremespeed, Whirlpool, Beat Up, Uproar, Spit Up, Revenge, Brick Break, Endeavor, Eruption, Dive, Arm Thrust, Ice Ball, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Meteor Mash, Weather Ball, Air Cutter, Overheat, Silver Wind, Signal Beam, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Sand Tomb, Muddy Water, Bullet Seed, Aerial Ace, Icicle Spear, Dragon Claw, Frenzy Plant, Bounce, Mud Shot, Poison Tail, Volt Tackle, Magical Leaf, Leaf Blade, Rock Blast, Shock Wave, Water Pulse, Psycho Boost, Wake-up slap, Hammer Arm, Gyro Ball, Brine, Pluck, U-turn, Close Combat, Payback, Assurance, Trump Card, Wring Out, Punishment, Last Resort, Sucker Punch, Force Palm, Aura Sphere, Poison Jab, Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Aqua Tail, Seed Bomb, Air Slash, X-scissor, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Power Gem, Drain Punch, Vacuum Wave, Brave Bird, Earth Power, Giga Impact, Bullet Punch, Avalanche, Ice Shard, Shadow Claw, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Shadow Sneak, Mud Bomb, Psycho Cut, Zen Headbutt, Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon, Rock Climb, Draco Meteor, Discharge, Lava Plume, Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Rock Wrecker, Cross Poison, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Magnet Bomb, Stone Edge, Grass Knot, Judgment, Bug Bite, Charge Beam, Wood Hammer, Aqua Jet, Attack Order, Head Smash, Double Hit, Roar Of Time, Spacial Rend, Crush Grip, Magma Storm, Seed Flare, Ominous Wind, Shadow Force
OK, Here is the King's Rock test, just PM or post the results and I will update them. This should be easier, just do 20 trials. If it flinches, you are done! If it doesn't after 20 report those results.

Moves in Bold already Flinch, so you need to tell how many times it flinches out of 30-40

I know that Amazing Ampharos got the data from Veekun's pokedex, but i feel it should be tested anyway, just to make sure.

The List
Code:
Pound
Karate Chop
DoubleSlap
Comet Punch
Mega Punch
Pay Day
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Scratch
Vicegrip
Guillotine
Razor Wind
Cut
Gust
Wing Attack
Fly
Bind
Slam
Vine Whip
[B]Stomp[/B]
Double Kick
Mega Kick
Jump Kick
[B]Rolling Kick[/B]
[B]Headbutt[/B]
Horn Attack
Fury Attack
Horn Drill
Tackle
Body Slam
Wrap
Take Down
Thrash
Double-Edge
Poison Sting
Twineddle
Pin Missle
[B]Bite[/B]
Sonicboom
Acid
Ember
Flamethrower
Water Gun
Hydro Pump
Surf
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Psybeam
BubbleBeam
Aurora Beam
Hyper Beam
Peck
Drill Peck
Submission
Low Kick
Counter
Seismic Toss
Strength
Absorb
Mega Drain
Razor Leaf
SolarBeam
Petal Dance
Dragon Rage
Fire Spin
Thunder Shock
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Rock Throw
Earthquake
Fissure
Dig
Confusion
Psychic
Quick Attack
Rage
Night Shade
Bide
Selfdestruct
Egg Bomb
Lick
Smog
Sludge
Bone Club
Fire Blast
[B]Waterfall[/B]
Clamp
Swift
Skull Bash
Spike Cannon
Hi Jump Kick
Dream Eater
Barrage
Leech Life
[B]Sky Attack[/B]
Bubble
Dizzy Punch
Psywave
Crabhammer
Explosion
Fury Swipes
Bonemerang
[B]Rock Slide[/B]
Hyper Fang
Tri Attack
Super Fang
Slash
Struggle
Triple Kick
Thief
Flame Wheel
[B]Snore[/B]
Flail
Aeroblast
Reversal
Powder Snow
Mach Punch
Faint Attack
Sludge Bomb
Mud Slap
Octozooka
Zap Cannon
Icy Wind
Bone Rush
Outrage
Giga Drain
Rollout
False Swipe
Spark
Fury Cutter
Steel Wing
Return
Present
Frustration
Sacred Fire
Magnitude
DynamicPunch
Megahorn
DragonBreath
Pursuit
Rapid Spin
Iron Tail
Metal Claw
Vital Throw
Hidden Power
Cross Chop
[B]Twister[/B]
Crunch
Mirror Coat
ExtremeSpeed
AncientPower
Shadow Ball
Future Sight
Rock Smash
Whirlpool
Beat Up
[B]Fake Out[/B] - No need to test
Uproar
Spit Up
Heat Wave
Façade
Focus Punch
Smelling Salt
Superpower
Revenge
Brick Break
Knock Off
Endeavor
Eruption
Secret Power
Dive
Arm Thrust
Luster Purge
Mist Ball
Blaze Kick
Ice Ball
[B]Needle Arm[/B]
Hyper Voice
Poison Fang
Crush Claw
Blast Burn
Hydro Cannon
Meteor Mash
[B]Astonish[/B]
Weather Ball
Air Cutter
Overheat
Rock Tomb
Silver Wind
Water Spout
Signal Beam
Shadow Punch
[B]Extrasensory[/B]
Sky Uppercut
Sand Tomb
Sheer Cold
Muddy Water
Bullet Seed
Aerial Ace
Icicle Spear
Dragon Claw
Frenzy Plant
Bounce
Mud Shot
Poison Tail
Covet
Volt Tackle
Magical Leaf
Leaf Blade
Rock Blast
Shock Wave
Water Pulse
Doom Desire
Psycho Boost
Wake-Up Slap
Hammer Arm
Gyro Ball
Brine
Natural Gift
Feint
Pluck
Metal Burst
U-Turn
Close Combat
Payback
Assurance
Fling
Trump Card
Wring Out
Punishment
Last Resort
Sucker Punch
Flare Blitz
Force Palm
Aura Sphere
Poison Jab
[B]Dark Pulse[/B]
Night Slash
Aqua Tail
Seed Bomb
[B]Air Slash[/B]
X-Scissor
Bug Buzz
Dragon Pulse
[B]Dragon Rush[/B]
Power Gem
Drain Punch
Vacuum Wave
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Brave Bird
Earth Power
Giga Impact
Bullet Punch
Avalanche
Ice Shard
Shadow Claw
[B]Thunder Fang[/B]
[B]Ice Fang[/B]
[B]Fire Fang[/B]
Shadow Sneak
Mud Bomb
Psycho Cut
Zen Headbutt
Mirror Shot
Flash Cannon
Rock Climb
Draco Meteor
Discharge
Lava Plume
Leaf Storm
Power Whip
Rock Wrecker
Cross Poison
Gunk Shot
[B]Iron Head[/B]
Magnet Bomb
Stone Edge
Grass Knot
Chatter
Judgment
Bug Bite
Charge Beam
Wood Hammer
Aqua Jet
Attack Order
Head Smash
Double Hit
Roar of Time
Spatial Rend
Crush Grip
Magma Storm
Seed Flare
Ominous Wind
Shadow Force

obi

formerly david stone
Here are those two lists sorted alphabetically:

Code:
Absorb
Acid
Aerial Ace
Aeroblast
Air Cutter
Air Slash
AncientPower
Aqua Jet
Aqua Tail
Arm Thrust
Assurance
Astonish
Attack Order
Aura Sphere – Palkia on Gardevoir NO
Aurora Beam – Octillery on Porygon2 NO
Avalanche
Barrage
Beat Up – YES, but already known
Bide
Bind
Bite
Blast Burn
Blaze Kick
Blizzard
Body Slam
Bone Club
Bone Rush
Bonemerang
Bounce
Brave Bird
Brick Break
Brine
Bubble
BubbleBeam
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Bullet Punch
Bullet Seed
Charge Beam
Chatter
Clamp
Close Combat
Comet Punch
Confusion
Counter
Covet
Crabhammer
Cross Chop
Cross Poison
Crunch
Crush Claw
Crush Grip
Cut
Dark Pulse
Dig
Discharge
Dive
Dizzy Punch
Doom Desire – YES but Already known
Double Hit
Double Kick
Double-Edge
DoubleSlap
Draco Meteor – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Dragon Claw – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Dragon Pulse – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Dragon Rage
Dragon Rush
DragonBreath
Drain Punch
Dream Eater
Drill Peck
DynamicPunch
Earth Power – Palkia on Porygon2 NO
Earthquake – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Egg Bomb
Ember
Endeavor
Energy Ball – Wormadam-G on Porygon2 NO
Eruption
Explosion – Metagross on Porygon2 NO
Extrasensory
ExtremeSpeed – Rayquaza on Porygon2 NO
Façade
Faint Attack
Fake Out
False Swipe
Feint
Fire Blast – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Fire Fang – YES (for some weird reason) but already known
Fire Punch – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Fire Spin
Fissure
Flail
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Flash Cannon
Fling
Fly
Focus Blast
Focus Punch
Force Palm
Frenzy Plant
Frustration
Fury Attack
Fury Cutter
Fury Swipes
Future Sight – YES, but already known
Giga Drain
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Guillotine
Gunk Shot
Gust
Gyro Ball
Hammer Arm
Head Smash
Headbutt
Heat Wave
Hi Jump Kick – Medicham on Gardevoir NO
Hidden Power
Horn Attack
Horn Drill
Hydro Cannon
Hydro Pump – Salamence on Porygon2 NO
Hyper Beam
Hyper Fang
Hyper Voice
Ice Ball
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Ice Punch – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
Ice Shard
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Judgment
Jump Kick
Karate Chop
Knock Off
Last Resort
Lava Plume – Camerput on Poryogn2 NO
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm – Wormadam-G on Porygon2 NO
Leech Life
Lick
Low Kick
Luster Purge
Mach Punch
Magical Leaf
Magma Storm
Magnet Bomb
Magnitude - Camerput on Poryogn2 NO
Mega Drain
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Megahorn
Metal Burst
Metal Claw
Meteor Mash - – Metagross on Porygon2 NO
Mirror Coat
Mirror Shot
Mist Ball
Mud Bomb
Mud Shot
Mud Slap
Muddy Water
Natural Gift
Needle Arm
Night Shade
Night Slash
Octozooka – Octillery on Porygon2 NO
Ominous Wind
Outrage – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
Overheat
Pay Day
Payback
Peck
Petal Dance
Pin Missle
Pluck
Poison Fang
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Poison Tail
Pound
Powder Snow
Power Gem
Power Whip
Present
Psybeam – Octillery on Porygon2 NO
Psychic – Wormadan-G on Porygon2 NO
Psycho Boost – Deoxys-N on Porygon2 NO
Psycho Cut – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
Psywave
Punishment
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Rage
Rapid Spin
Razor Leaf
Razor Wind
Return
Revenge
Reversal
Roar of Time
Rock Blast
Rock Climb
Rock Slide – Camerupt on Porygon2 NO
Rock Smash
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Rock Wrecker
Rolling Kick
Rollout
Sacred Fire
Sand Tomb
Scratch
Secret Power
Seed Bomb
Seed Flare
Seismic Toss
Selfdestruct
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Force
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Sheer Cold
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Silver Wind
Skull Bash
Sky Attack
Sky Uppercut
Slam
Slash
Sludge
Sludge Bomb
Smelling Salt
Smog
Snore
SolarBeam
Sonicboom
Spark
Spatial Rend – Palkia on Porygon2 NO
Spike Cannon
Spit Up
Steel Wing
Stomp
Stone Edge – Groudon on Porygon2 NO
Strength
Struggle – YES, but already known
Submission
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Supper Fang
Surf – Palkia on Porygon2 NO
Swift
Tackle
Take Down
Thief
Thrash
Thunder – Deoxys-N on Porygon2 NO
Thunder Fang
Thunder Shock
Thunderbolt
ThunderPunch – Medicham on Porygon2 NO
Tri Attack
Triple Kick
Trump Card
Twineddle
Twister
Uproar
U-Turn
Vacuum Wave
Vicegrip
Vine Whip
Vital Throw
Volt Tackle
Wake-Up Slap
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Water Spout
Waterfall
Weather Ball
Whirlpool
Wing Attack
Wood Hammer
Wrap
Wring Out
X-Scissor – Shedinja on Porygon2 NO
Zap Cannon
Zen Headbutt

Code:
Absorb
   Acid
   Aerial Ace
   Aeroblast
   Air Cutter
   [B]Air Slash[/B]
   AncientPower
   Aqua Jet
   Aqua Tail
   Arm Thrust
   Assurance
   [B]Astonish[/B]
   Attack Order
   Aura Sphere
   Aurora Beam
   Avalanche
   Barrage
   Beat Up
   Bide
   Bind
   [B]Bite[/B]
   Blast Burn
   Blaze Kick
   Blizzard
   Body Slam
   Bone Club
   Bone Rush
   Bonemerang
   Bounce
   Brave Bird
   Brick Break
   Brine
   Bubble
   BubbleBeam
   Bug Bite
   Bug Buzz
   Bullet Punch
   Bullet Seed
   Charge Beam
   Chatter
   Clamp
   Close Combat
   Comet Punch
   Confusion
   Counter
   Covet
   Crabhammer
   Cross Chop
   Cross Poison
   Crunch
   Crush Claw
   Crush Grip
   Cut
   [B]Dark Pulse[/B]
   Dig
   Discharge
   Dive
   Dizzy Punch
   Doom Desire
   Double Hit
   Double Kick
   Double-Edge
   DoubleSlap
   Draco Meteor
   Dragon Claw
   Dragon Pulse
   Dragon Rage
   [B]Dragon Rush[/B]
   DragonBreath
   Drain Punch
   Dream Eater
   Drill Peck
   DynamicPunch
   Earth Power
   Earthquake
   Egg Bomb
   Ember
   Endeavor
   Energy Ball
   Eruption
   Explosion
   [B]Extrasensory[/B]
   ExtremeSpeed
   Façade
   Faint Attack
   [B]Fake Out[/B] - No need to test
   False Swipe
   Feint
   Fire Blast
   [B]Fire Fang[/B]
   Fire Punch
   Fire Spin
   Fissure
   Flail
   Flame Wheel
   Flamethrower
   Flare Blitz
   Flash Cannon
   Fling
   Fly
   Focus Blast
   Focus Punch
   Force Palm
   Frenzy Plant
   Frustration
   Fury Attack
   Fury Cutter
   Fury Swipes
   Future Sight
   Giga Drain
   Giga Impact
   Grass Knot
   Guillotine
   Gunk Shot
   Gust
   Gyro Ball
   Hammer Arm
   Head Smash
   [B]Headbutt[/B]
   Heat Wave
   Hi Jump Kick
   Hidden Power
   Horn Attack
   Horn Drill
   Hydro Cannon
   Hydro Pump
   Hyper Beam
   Hyper Fang
   Hyper Voice
   Ice Ball
   Ice Beam
   [B]Ice Fang[/B]
   Ice Punch
   Ice Shard
   Icicle Spear
   Icy Wind
   [B]Iron Head[/B]
   Iron Tail
   Judgment
   Jump Kick
   Karate Chop
   Knock Off
   Last Resort
   Lava Plume
   Leaf Blade
   Leaf Storm
   Leech Life
   Lick
   Low Kick
   Luster Purge
   Mach Punch
   Magical Leaf
   Magma Storm
   Magnet Bomb
   Magnitude
   Mega Drain
   Mega Kick
   Mega Punch
   Megahorn
   Metal Burst
   Metal Claw
   Meteor Mash
   Mirror Coat
   Mirror Shot
   Mist Ball
   Mud Bomb
   Mud Shot
   Mud Slap
   Muddy Water
   Natural Gift
   [B]Needle Arm[/B]
   Night Shade
   Night Slash
   Octozooka
   Ominous Wind
   Outrage
   Overheat
   Pay Day
   Payback
   Peck
   Petal Dance
   Pin Missle
   Pluck
   Poison Fang
   Poison Jab
   Poison Sting
   Poison Tail
   Pound
   Powder Snow
   Power Gem
   Power Whip
   Present
   Psybeam
   Psychic
   Psycho Boost
   Psycho Cut
   Psywave
   Punishment
   Pursuit
   Quick Attack
   Rage
   Rapid Spin
   Razor Leaf
   Razor Wind
   Return
   Revenge
   Reversal
   Roar of Time
   Rock Blast
   Rock Climb
   [B]Rock Slide[/B]
   Rock Smash
   Rock Throw
   Rock Tomb
   Rock Wrecker
   [B]Rolling Kick[/B]
   Rollout
   Sacred Fire
   Sand Tomb
   Scratch
   Secret Power
   Seed Bomb
   Seed Flare
   Seismic Toss
   Selfdestruct
   Shadow Ball
   Shadow Claw
   Shadow Force
   Shadow Punch
   Shadow Sneak
   Sheer Cold
   Shock Wave
   Signal Beam
   Silver Wind
   Skull Bash
   [B]Sky Attack[/B]
   Sky Uppercut
   Slam
   Slash
   Sludge
   Sludge Bomb
   Smelling Salt
   Smog
   [B]Snore[/B]
   SolarBeam
   Sonicboom
   Spark
   Spatial Rend
   Spike Cannon
   Spit Up
   Steel Wing
   [B]Stomp[/B]
   Stone Edge
   Strength
   Struggle
   Submission
   Sucker Punch
   Super Fang
   Superpower
   Surf
   Swift
   Tackle
   Take Down
   Thief
   Thrash
   Thunder
   [B]Thunder Fang[/B]
   Thunder Shock
   Thunderbolt
   ThunderPunch
   Tri Attack
   Triple Kick
   Trump Card
   Twineddle
   [B]Twister[/B]
   Uproar
   U-Turn
   Vacuum Wave
   Vicegrip
   Vine Whip
   Vital Throw
   Volt Tackle
   Wake-Up Slap
   Water Gun
   Water Pulse
   Water Spout
   [B]Waterfall[/B]
   Weather Ball
   Whirlpool
   Wing Attack
   Wood Hammer
   Wrap
   Wring Out
   X-Scissor
   Zap Cannon
   Zen Headbutt

So for that King's Rock test do you need two DS's? And also do we need to test all those moves?
You shouldnt, just find a double battle and attack a Skarmory/Blissey/Gliscor/Insert Wall That Can Heal Here.

I feel every move should be tested just to be 100% sure.

Oh, and Obi, you might want to use the code tags in your post so we don't make this page too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)