Cyzir's Simple Sketches

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
>_>
HAY GUIZE NEW ART :D

SWINUB FLU! Beej asked me to draw this for him on #cap, as an avatar. One of the cuter images I've drawn. And that's it i guess...

Oh yeah, CaP8.

The concept for CaP8 is a Electric/Dragon pokémon with two neglected abilities, Shield Dust and Static. So much good competition this time around, it's crazy. I doubt I'll make it to the third poll to be honest. Still, I don't think anybody will be disappointed by whoever wins.

Also lineart for my Viking (;_;), Velociraptor and Chinese Lion.
I gotta try and keep this thread updated more, abandoning this thread for over 2 months is pretty bad >_>

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Nearly 2 weeks! The swinub flu hasn't claimed this thread just yet!
As some of you have noticed, I have a shiny new Artist Badge. This is mostly because of the two images I submitted for The Smog.

This is the first one, a nice simple pic for the Q&A column. It's fairly self explanatory, an Alakazam is trying to teach a Slowpoke, and it has a chalkboard with Q & A written on it.

This is the other one, a Tyranitar with a Larvitar. This was done for the Featured Pokemon column, which in this case was said Tyranitar. I thought the idea of having a Larvitar trying to act just as tough as its mom was cute, so I added that in as well. (Also it looks much better resized, but you can click the image to see the full sized image if you want)

Finally, here's a pic I finished a little while ago. It's Flint and Magmortar using Flamethrower behind him. It took a good 4 hours to finish, but the end result was worth all that effort.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i said it before on irc, but i'll say it again; flint looks excellent (as does magmortar)

also i saw your tyranitar on the smog and recognised your style. it's expression does it for me.

joshe

the best
I knew it was you who drew those for the smog cyzir, good work. I love Flint and his Magmortar too.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Gonna post some old stuff posted on the CaP subforum, as well as a new pic. First off, meet Team PMS!

First off, Stratagem.

I am really proud of this one in particular. I fine-tuned the technique I used for Scizor in Stellar's team request, and used it for two pokemon in this team. I made a slight error on the eyes though. They were supposed to go upwards rather than downwards. Oh well, that's what I get for trying to draw it by memory. Let's say we took artistic license with it then :P

The Rotom was done in a style similar to my traditional style. Well, the only real difference is that I lined the aura around it with a dark red instead of black like I usually would. I've been experimenting with colored lines instead of the usual black lines I use, which is what I also used on the Flint pic. Also I put a black background behind it just for kicks.

Blah blah badass Salamence done in my usual style.

Similar case with Infernape, but again I used a dark color for the lineart. I also gave it hard shading rather than soft. It's probably my 3rd favorite of the bunch.

This is the other one I used the no-line style on. Frankly, it's at the bottom of the list of this group that I liked. But it is cute, and that's all that matters.

Finally Snorlax. I really really liked this one. I used a simple black and white style on this one. It may have been simple but it really makes it stand out among the other. It's my second favorite, behind Strata.

And now for a non-pokemon related image.
I spent a good amount of time on this one, almost 6 hours. I made this for another site, but I liked it so much I'm posting it here as well.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've never actually sat down and looked at your art thread, Cyzir. I'm really glad I did now. You have a very unique style and it comes through rather well.

Also I am in love with this Scizor:

The beedrill, the regice, and the pokemon you drew for the CaP subforum are the best. Especially that beedrill. I would love to have a beedrill like that on a t-shirt and would pay well for it..;)

First of all i absolutely adore your work and i am a long time fan but i havent posted to show my appreaciation so here i am.

I was wondering if it was possible for you to do a skarmory. I'd love to see it done in your stlye. Of course only do it if you have a bit of spare time on your hands, i wouldn't want you to backseat any of your other work and regardless of wether you fulfill my request i will still remain your loyal fan.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Hi, I am resurrecting this thread. Again. I may not have updated this thread at all during the majority of the summer, but that doesn't mean I haven't been drawing much. Quite the opposite really. I've been constantly doing some stuff on other sites. I'll post a only a few images, but you'll have to look for others yourself.

These are but a few of the Scribblenaut avatars I did on NeoGAF. I really had fun doing these, but I crashed and never got back to doing them afterwards. I might in the future, but I still need a little break from them.

I also revived my DeviantArt account during the summer. There has only been a few images submitted there since its revival, but they are the among the best I've ever done done.

Finally, I drew up a design for an ocean sunfish pokemon. I call it Novamola, and it's a Water/Fire type. I had a pre-evo slated for it, but I never got around to drawing it. I might eventually.

So time for some recent stuff. You saw some of the stuff on the recent issue of the Smog. I did the Hitmonchan/lee fight, the Smeargle painting, and the Nyoro~n Weavile. I also did Raikage's mafia banner, birthday pics for Fishy and jrrrr ;_;, and a bunch of other stuff. So I've been fairly busy. I don't know if I'll be able to keep this thread updated, but I'll try. And if not, hey I'll just resurrect it again~.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?

Just a small update. Posting something Jimbo wanted me to do, a Wailord for his sig.

Also, an old pic I found. REGIROCKET!
EDIT:
That Syclant = awesome win

Is it done in Photoshop or Painter?
Photoshop. I've been meaning to try painter, but haven't found the time to give it a thorough look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)