Cereal Killer Mafia - Baker's Guild Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wake up late because the morning bird did not crow. Someone had stolen Staraptor Call in his sleep. As you stumble into the kitchen, you find a dead person.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Tennisace

You are Crazy-Craving. That Honey Comb thing that goes nuts every once in awhile. Your on medication now to calm yourself. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being on medication to control yourself, you are unable to do anything at night. However, should you run out of medication, you will be given new abilities.

You win if the Balanced Breakfast wins.
Thankfully, you say, this man had no abilities at all. You prepare yourself to lynch another person.

It is now Day 5. 48 Hours. 24 after first vote. Majority.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi OK I was going to wait to talk to twash but I would like to keep the game moving. I have some new information regarding Kharozz. Turns out he is an animal. We should lynch him!

Lynch Kharozz

Why Kharozz? From when I've talked to him, and his posts here, I really haven't seen much... suspicious activity. At this point in time, I sincerely doubt that Kharozz is mafia, and lynching a villager at this point in time is extremely horrid for the village. Please inform me why, besides a hunch, Kharozz should be lynched. Last time something like this happened, Tenken, a villager, was lynched. At his point in the game, it is really vital to keep as many villagers alive as possible. I don't want to usurp your authority or something, I'm extremely questioning as to the reason behind your posts and lynch targets.

However, on the other hand, a no lynch is also idiotic at this point in time. Therefore, someone must be lynched, but with better reasoning. For one, Lord Blood comes up as a suspicious character. He was extremely actively pushing for the lynch of Jimbo, second only to IPL. Yes, you could describe that as following someone and getting a mislynch. However, it wasn't mere following, it sincere desire to get Jimbo lynched. Therefore, until further evidence comes out, Lynch Lord Blood.

Removed Vote

Dubulous

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OK, Xyphang, you asked for evidence? I'll give you some evidence.

I had our inspector pay a visit to our friend Kharozz last night. He confirmed what I had suspected: Kharozz is mafia. An Animal, to be precise. I would rather go for a confirmed mafia then someone who may very well be village. We have to go for sure things at this point of the game since we're so depleted. I beg you to lynch Kharozz.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Uh, this is lord blood's first mafia, Xyphang. Using his decision calculus to decide innocence or guilt is way harder when you are thinking about a player who is inexperienced. You may very well end up being right that Lord Blood is bad, but just because Lord Blood is bad does not mean that Kharozz is good either. I see the logic in what you are saying though, and as such I'll hold off on voting until tomorrow when I can talk to Kharozz myself and make my own decision as to his guilt or innocence. There is no need to make a rushed decision here, since we definitely do not want more villager deaths.

Lynch Lord_Blood

Okay, seirously guys? I'm villager. And also, how do we know who's your inspector, Dubulous? Maybe he's mafia, and maybe you are too :P You didn't give me YOUR role pm when I gave you mine. Anyways, my role is Waldo the Wizard. In case that any of you guys don't know, he used to be a Lucky Charms mascot.

Dubulous

Lynch Lord_Blood

Okay, seirously guys? I'm villager. And also, how do we know who's your inspector, Dubulous? Maybe he's mafia, and maybe you are too :P Anyways, my role is Waldo the Wizard. In case that any of you guys don't know, he used to be a Lucky Charms mascot.
That's funny because we already had a Lucky Charms mascot in this game...I highly doubt RB Golbat would put two of them in.

EDIT: Also, I claimed my role in the main thread.

Xyphang, we have more evidence on Kharozz than anyone. This inspector hleped us throughout. Vote, or be classed as mafia-simple. Also we need lots of villager helping today please!

lynch kharozz

With only a little bit of disagreement, the lynch went just as smoothly as before.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Kharozz

You are Smacks the Frog. A retarded Frog, you have decided to take over the cereal world with your crazy animal friends.

Being a frog you are small and can sneak into people's houses. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Whispering in <User1>'s ear about <User2>". The next day, no matter what User1 posts, their vote will count for User2.

You have another ability. Each night you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Discover Secret List". That night you will sneak into RB Golbat's house where you will discover a list of character identities that is currently not being used in the game. (You will get only get one name a night however).

You may only use either of these once a night

Twice every three nights, you can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to RB Golbat titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive.

Your allies in this fight are:
-imperfectluck aka Tony the Tiger
-Pidgeot79 aka Koko the Koala
-<RARW>

You win if The Animals win.
As the day ends, you see Staraptor Call fly back to join you all, only to notice that Lord_blood had gone missing during the days lynch. After nothing coming up while looking for him, you decide to head to sleep hoping he would turn up tommorrow.

Night 5. 48 hours or all are in. Lets get them in fast people!

You wake up, noticing that your numbers are still dwindling. There is still no sign of lord_blood, and to top it off, Lanterminator is missing as well. Just as you think things can't get any worse, you stumble across a dead body.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Flounder

You are the Honey Monster. Delicious, Delicious honey is all you crave but sometimes you want to fight crime. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being a big monster, you are very strong and scary. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Guarding <user>" Any person attacking this user will be scared away for the night.

You win if the Balanced Breakfast wins.
With a valuable villager gone, and two people missing, you prepare yourselves cautiously to begin the lynch.

Day 6. You know the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)