Platinum/HG/SS Battle Frontier and DP Battle Tower Records

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Whoa... Peterko basically broke the tower, and we have Jumpman up over 1,000 with Drapion. Part of me loves it, and part of me wishes I was even close to that good.

Thornton can go die. @_@

I'm at battle 21 on my last try, and first thing he sends out is Double Team/Iron Defense/Toxic/Iron Head @ Leftovers Registeel. I couldn't hit him most of the time even with 1 Double Team, so it just set up on me before I could really stop it and yeah, slow, painful death from there. Someday I'll get through this, I can't do too many in a row anymore without getting really frustrated anymore.

ok, some observations about who the AI sends in after you KO their lead. after KO'ing their lead with salamence, ive seen them pick something with a non-stab rock attack over something with a stab ice attack. so i think that if something has stab it will come out, but if they both do, they will pick one of them at random (it is not always the one that is first on the list when i check them before the battle).

BUT there might be an exception. this morning i had a battle against:

• venemoth, sandslash, ivysaur
i KO'd venemoth with aerial ace, and they sent out ivysaur next, despite sandslash having rockslide and ivysaur having no SE move (and there being a 100% OHKO with the move it just saw me use). this leads me to believe that when it is these weaker pokemons, they will send something out at random, just like they seem to select moves at random.

yeah, like miscellaneous said, it's 21 turns max to get boosted in everything. only on shoddy can acupressure select a stat that is already at +6, i actually noticed our long description on smogon was wrong months ago after i first started using drapion and it's since been fixed (though not on shoddy cause it's evidently right on sb2).

21 turns is kind of a long time otherwise, but there is no more "worth it" payoff in the battle frontier as far as i know (a lot, let's be honest). as fearsome as both scizor and garchomp are at +6 and subbed, all it takes is two brightpowders to dispatch with either of them, and an incredible number of pokemon are capable of doing this to either pokemon and KOing. some only need to bped garchomp once, like timid latias and latios, and timid espeon and alakazam, and pokemon like jolly eq/dc@bp garchomp may only need one to be a total dick. remember, my "lol 499" in pearl was in large part to getting brped twice by one of the few pokemon that can ohko scizor—if i only get BPed once there I have a great shot at still winning with latios in the end. if he doesn't already, peterko should flinch every time he has to face gallade or garchomp and doesnt know the set (or knows it's bp) with "completely set up" garchomp because 1% is never small enough

one of the most underrated things about acupressure (besides, well, everything) is the accuracy boost making bp, lax incense and double team completely worthless—and i only need one of them to feel secure with drapion. ideally, i only need 10-11 actual sharp boosts with acupressure: 2-3 Atk, 2 Def, 2 SpD, 1 Spe (this outspeed all but two pokemon and both are too stupid to not try and give me their scarves through my sub), 1 Accuracy, and 2 Evasion. that's all Drapion needs for a "100%" chance of winning. the only reason I have to put that in quotes is the three QC pokemon with QC OHKO moves who could possibly survive a +4 Crunch from Drapion (Wailord cannot, nice 45 base defense lol) in Rhydon, Lapras and Donphan) and QC OHKO it before it can deliver the killing blow (+4 Crunch always 2HKOes the trio).

that's it. Skarmory, Houndoom, Lucario and Rhyperior are the only pokemon that can Roar out a setup Drapion (Houndoom because of Sash), but they also have to hit through evasion if they even select Roar in the first place, and I like Garchomp's chances if that even happens (Skarmory can't exactly do anything if this actually happens).

everything else loses to set up drapion 100% of the time, and that's pretty comforting to know

no, and that's actually kind of annoying me now to know that there was actually a chance to see one. if every battle point i have earned is equivalent to 3 pokemon (it's less in the hall but i did at least like 900 doubles battles so whatever) then i've seen well over 50,000 pokemon in the frontier...and no shiny. that's really weak lol

you're probably thinking of hariyama or rampardos since no dppt machamp have fling but cresselia is still able to flash all of these threats and reflect on the way out to whatever needs to set up, i was never really bothered by it

thanks, that's weird about the battle videos, do you mean just you when you try other peoples' videos in general or mine in particular?
the more i read about it, the more i'd like to give drapion a try - getting evasion and accuracy boosts really sells the idea to me (as well as all the rest lol).

you're pretty unlucky not to have seen a shiny, but theres also a chance you have without realising it - you're the one who plays while driving, right? or was that peterko.....

the video thing - for some reason when i go into the room where you can do all that video watching stuff when i try, it saves but then freezes. the first time i tried it i was scared my game was going to be deleted or something. its really strange because i can trade/battle etc....

yes hariyama it must have been - it was a few months ago, and i didnt have my list with me to check when i made that post.

Whoa... Peterko basically broke the tower, and we have Jumpman up over 1,000 with Drapion. Part of me loves it, and part of me wishes I was even close to that good.

Thornton can go die. @_@

I'm at battle 21 on my last try, and first thing he sends out is Double Team/Iron Defense/Toxic/Iron Head @ Leftovers Registeel. I couldn't hit him most of the time even with 1 Double Team, so it just set up on me before I could really stop it and yeah, slow, painful death from there. Someday I'll get through this, I can't do too many in a row anymore without getting really frustrated anymore.
oh man that is evil. i hate facing that thing enough with my own team. it was a lead against my salamence a few months ago, and i remember getting an EQ in (60-70%) and it used DT once, and i couldnt hit it again for ages while it upped its defenses and poisoned me. so unfair to have to beat it with whatever rubish the factory lets you use.... better luck next time.

Nice video there, I'm yet another person who's spent ages in the Tower (mostly on Pearl last year... I wonder if shinies never appear on the D/P tower...) with no shinies seen. It's interesting that you're one of the only people here who uses shinies in your high-scoring team, and has seen shinies.

very strange! have you tried that in platinum? it would certainly help with the 1-49 race! EDIT: sorry, just read your description - no platinum version of the glitch.
Yeah, didn't work with the different-button method in Platinum. Oh, and it doesn't help in any way with the battle! It gives you less BP, too.

I took T-Tar, Chomp, and Skarmory out of Marriland's team and the record was insane, it was 1334 and I lost on 1335, it was great.
Yea, and I used Kakuna in the hall, I gave it brightpowder for huge miss hax!! I got to 12343 (Prime number, yay!) because I'm so awesome at pokemons. I lost to a bellsprout because I didn't know posion was super-affective, so I used exploision, which I hacked on, but it missed because everything is so gay. I didn't even have to EV it or anything like those other noobs do, Kakunass' posion sting is ftw. I used the set from the anaysis because smogon is teh bset.
Here's prooof of my general awesomeness in my awsum streak:

[/sarcasm]
Diana that sucks about the Registeel, although from my own exprience Thorton has the exact pokemon you are weak to 90% of the time (I'm a bit supicous of Miku's post as well, but then at least he gave his post more than a few second's thought. My suspicouion is probably due to my jealousy for everyone who got over 49 in the factory. I should listen to Iago "o my lord beware of jealousy, tis the green eyed monster that doth mock the meat it feeds upon etc...). Also it would be funny if the factory reset like the tower did for peterko, because then you really would be in danger of losing to NFEs. Although no-one will get there. ever.

@drapion descussion: I know about that, once you have a few attack boosts, a bit of defense, and +2 speed, Nothing will beat you except the retarded luck stuff and really bulky threats. I hate to say I've used it, but I used the 252at/144def/108hp version. I see now the extra power was wasted, but it's in the past.

I like the shinny pokemon too, I swear i saw one in emerald, Milotic? It's pretty cool to have it caught on camera. I wonder if there could be some kind of RNG abuse to see them.. lol

Diana that sucks about the Registeel, although from my own exprience Thorton has the exact pokemon you are weak to 90% of the time (I'm a bit supicous of Miku's post as well, but then at least he gave his post more than a few second's thought. My suspicouion is probably due to my jealousy for everyone who got over 49 in the factory. I should listen to Iago "o my lord beware of jealousy, tis the green eyed monster that doth mock the meat it feeds upon etc...). Also it would be funny if the factory reset like the tower did for peterko, because then you really would be in danger of losing to NFEs. Although no-one will get there. ever.
Sorry about that my post was so short and lacked detail but I completed Factory something like a month ago and I don't remember the exact details about that 49th match. Battle Hall/Arcade/Castle I completed between July and early September so I remember very little from any of those facilites, though I remember having the 170th match at Battle Hall against Tyranitar. (I used Alakazam who KO'd TTar with Focus Blast)

I understand if you don't believe me, however I can upload pictures from my game as a proof if you want.

Tried my hand at the battle frontier for the first time in a while. I went through the battle hall with (suprise!) Garchomp and got a streak of 89. I lost to a critical hit Scyther X-scissor (pretty sureI would have died without the crit since the scyther had a swords dance). Looking forward to picking it back up sometime tomorrow.

Played through the Battle Factory and got to 21 (and continuing). Thorton's team luckily consisted of nothing but grass pokemon and I had a Weavile upfront.

Nice video there, I'm yet another person who's spent ages in the Tower (mostly on Pearl last year... I wonder if shinies never appear on the D/P tower...) with no shinies seen. It's interesting that you're one of the only people here who uses shinies in your high-scoring team, and has seen shinies.
there's a guy with a video on youtube of a lunatone - not sure if thats from d/p or plat though. ive seen two in emerald also (kingler and raticate i think), so i assume you can see them in d/p.

Yeah, didn't work with the different-button method in Platinum. Oh, and it doesn't help in any way with the battle! It gives you less BP, too.
i know it doesnt help with the battle, but if you're timing your 1-49 games, not having to wait through the whole palmer-slow-walk and his stupid speech would allow you to cut a couple of minutes off your time.

Yea, and I used Kakuna in the hall, I gave it brightpowder for huge miss hax!! I got to 12343 (Prime number, yay!) because I'm so awesome at pokemons. I lost to a bellsprout because I didn't know posion was super-affective, so I used exploision, which I hacked on, but it missed because everything is so gay. I didn't even have to EV it or anything like those other noobs do, Kakunass' posion sting is ftw. I used the set from the anaysis because smogon is teh bset.
Here's prooof of my general awesomeness in my awsum streak:

[/sarcasm]
i laughed pretty hard at that :)

I like the shinny pokemon too, I swear i saw one in emerald, Milotic? It's pretty cool to have it caught on camera. I wonder if there could be some kind of RNG abuse to see them.. lol
i didnt actually "catch it" on camera, i just saved the video with the vs recorder, and then filmed the replay. i dont have the animations on when i play, but its sooooo cool that if you turn them back on, you get them in the recorded video, unlike emerald. also, i really wished i had recorded the shinies i saw on emerald, although they were much more boring shinies than latios/infernape (well ape is a little boring too).

Hi there, been a long time lurker and user of the main site.

Just trying to get myself out there.

Anyway enough introductions, here is my record for the Battle Tower in Singles battles.(someone open the window or light a match cause it stinks).

20 battles won streak :(

I can't make it past the Tycoon, although personally my main focus has been getting points to get items not reach an absurd record.

After finally dealing with hax, and all-around bad luck, I finally got a streak of 172... in the Battle Hall. It's not too impressive, but I wanted to get my name out there.

I used a classic Salamence @ Focus Sash with Outrage/Fire Blast/Earthquake/Brick Break. 232 Atk/24 SpA/252 Spe. I lost against a Regirock, after attempting to 2HKO with Earthquake, but the thing had a Sitrus Berry and 2HKO'd me with Stone Edges. ._. When I battled Argenta she had a Shuckle, which was a complete joke. 79-75220-30044, if your interested. Im definitely rechallenging to get a better streak :D

lol ok more factory fun, at battle 41 ive got the thunderbolt/sball/twave/light screen raikou, the draco meteor/surf/tbolt/mist ball@ white herb latias, and the rindo/mirror coat swampert.

they open with leafeon. shadow ball does 60%, i get an inconsequential sp def drop. leaf blade does about 66%. i sball again but leafeon gets a quick claw and kills me. ok. in comes latias to finish the job with mist ball. luckily, no quick claw, so i kill it. they bring in gallade. i draco meteor which misses, they night slash and crit for the ohko lol. i bring in swampert, survive the leaf blade with like 130ish health thanks to rindo, and ko with eq. they bring in ninetales. id be perfectly fine against ninetails 1-3, but no, of course it's the energy ball one and i die.

WHY DOES THE BATTLE FACTORY EXIST

WHY DOES THE BATTLE FACTORY EXIST
Clearly to make innocent gamers feel like taking their lives out of sheer frustration and anger... I stupidly returned to the Fagtory for the 25th attempt (I only do this when I'm really bored)... for the 12th time I lost to a crit, and before Thorton yet again...

Are you sure it's worth it for a measly 'Gold Print'? I don't think it is...

Urgh, just lost at 95 in the Platinum Singles Tower.

Using my brand new shiny Enigma Crystal Latios and my old Garchomp and Gyarados.

Lost to that bastard double teaming curse Regice, which I couldn't really do anything about because it came out on my Gyarados before he had any DDs. I DDed while he double teamed, and I missed, letting him get a curse up. It ended up that he was +6 in evasion, attack and defense and I was +6 in attack and speed then his avalanche critted me (I was taking about 25% from each avalanche he was using, and resting off the damage every time) killing Gyarados. Then my Latios Draco Meteor (probably wouldn't have killed) missed, causing Latios to die, then Garchomp's last-ditched hoping-for-a-crit outrage missed and he too was OHKOed by avalanche.

So yeah I'm annoyed. That same Regice is why I lost at 78 last time.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
the more i read about it, the more i'd like to give drapion a try - getting evasion and accuracy boosts really sells the idea to me (as well as all the rest lol).

you're pretty unlucky not to have seen a shiny, but theres also a chance you have without realising it - you're the one who plays while driving, right? or was that peterko.....
no that was me lol...i wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. when i'm driving though i am able to and do glance at every pokemon before i use an attacking move, and i'm like 99.9999% positive that i would have noticed any pokemon that was shiny. the only times i would have missed looking at a second or third pokemon is when garchomp was locked into outrage and i didn't look at the rest of the pokemon, but besides the fact that that's only happened like 2-3 times (me actually not looking at pokes 2-3 and them dying to outrage) i haven't really been using this team that long

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
what´s the probability of facing another steel type after bronzong lead when battling a "psychic" trainer?

trick-TR, t-wave-TR, charm-TR, charm-TR, charm-TR, switch-para, struggle-sub, struggle-SD, struggle-SD, SD-struggle, outrage-fainted
metagross, outrage90%-ice punch, confused, lum, quake-fainted
gallade, quake-avoided, ice punch, fainted
latias charm, missed, ice punch, 101
charm, 59
t-wave, 33
etc. registeel beat it after latias fell to a CH

yeah basically what was "called" some time ago in this topic, but it didn´t cost me the game

also faced another kingler lead from a PI, luck was on my side at first when kingler was para all the time, but then he began to CH me with crabhammer, registeel was at like 15 HP when hammer got PP wasted and I got to full HP and sub, etc.

yeah, crobat is amazing when it gets like 6/15 brave bird CHs, then another one with zenbutt, which added flinch...I "accidentally" (or not) charmed it and it CHed me on the reswitch, steel got badly beaten up by 3 CHs in a row but still somehow managed to get a sub up and survive the onslaught and win...

I don´t think I´ve seen shinies in the tower either, although I don´t pay that much attention to the colors, rather text (glimpse of the pic of the poké I´m facing)...

I wanted 2K last weekend, but didn´t play for a few days, because I couldn´t, due to some health issues, dunno how it´s called in English, basically when your spine is locked/cut from draught plus one-sided-work-in front of PC, weak back, not working out just playing games excessively after coming home, whatever the cause was, sucks for an ex-competitive sportsman...still not 100% fit, but played today a bit

why didn't you try an EQ on the bronzong? you were certainly in no danger of your chomp dying to it, and since there was a 50% chance of it having heatproof you might have been able to eq the gross and retain your sub against gallade

I'm not sure if anyone has ever been haxed this badly before:

5 crits in a row, normal 1 in 16 chance each time, from Spiritomb's Dark Pulse. The chance of that is probably less than 1 in a million.

- That justifies my pure hatred for critical hits even more than before.

Also, Peterko... are you going to stop playing after 2000 (invevitably going to make it there) or keep going for ever until you lose? I'd be pretty bored with it by now... hence why I've given up on the Tower for a while.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You're right glen, but it was mostly really, really bad luck to face a psychic trainer with 2 steels. "Most" of the time, Some weak phychic would have come out, and be OHKOed by outrage. Also it probably was leviate zong, because that's the tower. The battle actually went well, the misses just mess you up sometimes and you have to improvise.

Also I'm laughing at the image of jumpman playing pokemon at like 100mph. Haha
i laugh too if only because i still kinda do it occasionally when i can get up to 85-90mph on the way to work (again, "dont try this at home")

anyway, it isn't "really, really bad luck" to face two psychic/steel types in a row when facing a psychic trainer, and certainly not for peterko's team. as it turns out, there was either a 5.8% or 6.35% chance to face metagross after lead TR bronzong (dependent entirely on what item latias took from zong which peterko doesn't specify). as i recounted in my "lol 499" battle that cost me 500 in pearl, there was a 3.57% chance of seeing a lead IB regice threat (the lefties one isnt a threat), which is significant because cresselia does indeed own every one of the 54 other pokemon. 5.8% or 6.35%, however, is not significant, because lead TR bronzong does not threaten latias at all, as evidenced by the fact that peterko was able to get garchomp fully set up.

the only lead bronzong that remotely threatens latias, as im sure peterko will agree, is the QC one, which can QC with IH and flinch or kill it with explosion. guess which item the most threatening metagross has? sure, the hammer arm one he faced in reality would be a pain to take on with registeel, but not nearly as much a dick as QC meta.

as glen said, peterko, you could have:

1) eqed bronzong instead of outraging for a 50% chance of not losing your sub to metagross the next turn, or
2) charmed bronzong twice instead of three times and given yourself an extra turn for a free EQ, or
3) realized that the calm (or impish, though with the information we have calm is statistically more likely and it doesn't matter) bronzong you required to be at -6 attack cannot break garchomp's sub with four struggles, or
4) realized, similarly but much more importantly, that, therefore, bronzong can't break garchomp's substitute with one CH struggle. or
5) realized that the only second or third pokemon a psychic trainer can use that 100% requires garchomp to be at +6 is bronzong, which was impossible to face, meaning there was another reason to not SD three times with garchomp. (only one cresselia has a ~20% shot at surviving +4 outrage, and coincidentally it has a lum berry, meaning it was probably impossible to face that anyway.)

if you were worried about being CHed by bronzong's last struggle (the only way it could have broken chomp's sub) you shouldn't have waited for bronzong to be at 2 HP where it could break chomp's sub and leave it naked against two unknown pokemon. again, the 5.8% or 6.35% isnt significant at all because latias wasn't facing a pokemon that threatens it. the only bad luck in this battle was (finally?) getting brightpowdered twice in a row, but even with that, if it was indeed lum berry you took from zong, you weren't even in danger of being frozen by ice punch. and it would've basically needed max damage to kill latias with a CH, so the second BP was probably irrelevant. as it was, you had an untouched latias since it wasnt facing a threat, which made the battle a relative formality in the end even with your miscues.

i think you'd get a better idea of what "bad luck" really is (the "lol 499" kind) if you face something like lead jynx or dm lati@s or blizzard starmie there instead, and dont have your own latias to charm gallade when garchomp gets brightpowdered once (even though facing one of those pokes is still more likely than me facing one of those two ib regice in pearl, which you claimed "wasnt that bad")

wow - FIVE crits now DrD? thats insane :/ did you record the video?
Before you know it I'll get 10 or something against me. Nah, I was so pissed off that I mashed buttons and didn't save it.

Also, just then I edited my old 313 record post, because I only just noticed that I hadn't listed Garchomp's moves. As if no-one else picked up on that...

Peterko

Never give up!
I don´t do an analysis before a battle, actually only if it gets critical (or close to) during a battle (I play by exp. and intuition and focus less, which results in occasional mistakes...negligence kind of)

1. basically, I almost always „test“ quake against zong (2 SD and quake)

2. I wasn´t focusing on the battle and „woke up“ when he was about to struggle and faint that turn...I admit I wanted to quake at first, but the fear of losing the sub to last turn struggle CH (which happens a lot) and being naked next turn (arguably the worst thing that can happen) was higher than the fear of being locked into outrage against a psychic trainer

3. it wasn´t me calling it really bad luck, it was just funny because I called the meta right when zong fainted (incoming steel type when I´m outraging happens on regular basis)

1) nope, Glen is wrong in my opinion about quaking in that situation and you of all people should know that having a sub up > everything
2) yeah or SD twice, which I regularly do (there it is, the right time was the turn after TR ended)...now that I think about it, if he was a levitate one I could´ve been in a worse position had quake not affected him..."what if"
3) nope, because he hit 3 times with struggle and CH struggle happens all the time, not many people have as much exp. with struggle to be able to comprehend (thus why I know it was a mistake to let him get that "low" in the first place)
4) I know that, he did 5 damage on the first one, see point 3), this was not such a situation
5) I admit I haven´t realized this and assume you wouldn´t know (think) about this stuff while driving (unless you did all of this theorymon before using chomp, which is a possibility, also I´m probably less focused while watching TV than you while driving, still it´s easier for you to kill someone than for me :/), clearly an after-battle analysis to learn from a mistake

arguing about „luck“ is pointless and I won´t join the train, I only posted that just because I faintly remembered that gallade example, related to chomp sweeping, was posted

not SDing just twice against zong, charming crobat and „accidentally“ tricking an aero, all three were mistakes that happened because I had the longest break since this streak started (played just 14 battles in 5 days from wednesday to sunday)

EDIT: 5CHs in a row (my worst is 3 I think while hitting me twice through confusion, by some outrager I think it was rhydon, who got around 5 total) remind me of a fun battle against lead lapras, which froze latias, froze-steel thawed out, froze-steel thawed out, skip a turn, froze-frozen solid, defrosted next turn...with some CHs also, I´d have to find that chatlog with fatum to be sure

EDIT2: if I get to 2K (it´s not 100% sure I get there) I will probably continue (the actual question is how fast)

Before you know it I'll get 10 or something against me. Nah, I was so pissed off that I mashed buttons and didn't save it.

Also, just then I edited my old 313 record post, because I only just noticed that I hadn't listed Garchomp's moves. As if no-one else picked up on that...
yeah, you'll probably get 10 - and then you'll have the top place on the hax list! seriously, at some stage we should have a top 10 list of haxy battles - as voted by the community. i guess they'd have to be recorded though to prove it.

hey, does someone know what page that post made by jumpman/peterko was about all the OHKO'ers in the tower? i'd search for it myself but you know..... find all posts by peterko/jumpman..... yeah......

Peterko

Never give up!
you need this list or the approach?

[size=-2]542, Abomasnow 2, Bold, Big Root, 186, 100, 127, 112, 126, 80, Giga Drain, Sheer Cold, Ingrain, Leech Seed, HP/Def/Sp.Def
937, Articuno 4, Modest, Charti Berry, 165, 94, 120, 161, 177, 105, Ice Beam, Air Cutter, AncientPower, Sheer Cold, Sp.Attk/Sp.Def
651, Dewgong 3, Calm, Salac Berry, 186, 81, 121, 90, 149, 90, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Rest, Sleep Talk, HP/Def/Sp.Def
798, Glalie 4, Modest, Lax Incense, 187, 90, 100, 145, 100, 100, Blizzard, Dark Pulse, Sheer Cold, Hail, HP/Sp.Attk
602, Lapras 2, Impish, Quick Claw, 205, 105, 145, 94, 147, 80, Sheer Cold, Perish Song, Sing, Confuse Ray, Def/Sp.Def
736, Walrein 3, Bold, Lax Incense, 185, 90, 156, 115, 142, 85, Sheer Cold, Fissure, Rest, Sleep Talk, Def/Sp.Def
544, Nidoking 2, Careful, BrightPowder, 177, 112, 118, 94, 127, 105, Focus Punch, Dragon Pulse, Horn Drill, Substitute, HP/Def/Sp.Def
689, Rapidash 3, Adamant, BrightPowder, 140, 167, 90, 90, 100, 157, Flare Blitz, Poison Jab, Iron Tail, Horn Drill, Attk/Speed
804, Rhydon 4, Adamant, Quick Claw, 212, 200, 140, 58, 65, 60, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Megahorn, Horn Drill, HP/Attk
741, Rhyperior 3, Impish, Focus Sash, 222, 160, 200, 67, 75, 60, Horn Drill, Avalanche, Payback, Counter, HP/Def
830, Pinsir 4, Adamant, Scope Lens, 140, 194, 152, 67, 90, 105, X-Scissor, Earthquake, Close Combat, Guillotine, Attk/Def
713, Gliscor 3, Jolly, Focus Sash, 182, 115, 145, 58, 95, 161, Guillotine, Earthquake, U-turn, Counter, HP/Speed
338, Kingler 2, Jolly, Salac Berry, 130, 182, 135, 63, 70, 139, Crabhammer, Guillotine, Flail, Endure, Attk/Speed[/size]

plus the fissure users

[size=-2]683, Bastiodon 3, Careful, Leftovers, 167, 72, 188, 60, 209, 50, Iron Head, Fissure, Double Team, Iron Defense, HP/Sp.Def
835, Donphan 4, Adamant, Quick Claw, 165, 189, 172, 72, 80, 70, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Seed Bomb, Fissure, Attk/Def
635, Dugtrio 3, Jolly, Razor Claw, 110, 132, 70, 63, 90, 189, Fissure, Giga Impact, Aerial Ace, Night Slash, Attk/Speed
587, Flygon 2, Jolly, Razor Fang, 155, 152, 100, 90, 100, 167, Fissure, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Aerial Ace, Attk/Speed
654, Gastrodon 3, Adamant, Shell Bell, 218, 148, 88, 100, 102, 59, Waterfall, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fissure, HP/Attk
732, Hippowdon 3, Adamant, White Herb, 215, 180, 138, 79, 92, 67, Superpower, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Fissure, HP/Attk
737, Mamoswine 3, Adamant, Lax Incense, 217, 200, 100, 81, 80, 100, Earthquake, Superpower, Fissure, Hail, HP/Attk
836, Wailord 4, Modest, Quick Claw, 277, 99, 65, 156, 65, 80, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Fissure, HP/Sp.Attk
647, Whiscash 3, Modest, Zoom Lens, 217, 88, 93, 140, 91, 80, Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Blizzard, Fissure, HP/Sp.Attk[/size]

EDIT: found mine
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2308067&postcount=1421

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)