Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I received the information about your Thousand Eyes Idol claim from Sylar, the neutral who wins if all Absorbers are dead and he survives. So, I suppose, an ally of an ally of the masked.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
The PM claims that he wins when Absorbers are dead and he survives. So, technically, he can win with both The Masked and The Powerful. I tend to trust his suspicion on this lynch since he suspects Game Freak to be an Absorber which gives him new powers and also gives us a dead mafia. If he becomes wolf after Absorbers die then that is a bridge to be crossed later. At least we will know all of his powers.

As the discussion continued, Game Freak 201 was the only one who spoke up with information. However, no one knew what to make of his information. The group decided the only way to prove his information was accurate, was to kill him for all to see.

RB Golbat said:
You are Thousand Eyes Idol. A rather weak duel monster, after losing in a Shadow Game, you found yourself stranded on Battleworld. Although you are not really that powerful, you have decided to align yourself with the Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Watching <user>" You will use your many eyes to watch this user, and see every user who targeted them that night.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.

Dismayed at the loss of a Powerful, but happy to see that Game Freak201 had accurate information and Moot had returned again. You rest and hope that the night will bring nothing bad.

It is now Night 3. It ends in 48 hours or when I have all the PMs

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Well, for all who care this does prove a few things.
We will be lynching Moot tomorrow, based of GF201's results and this:
<dogfish44> If we are to assume that Gamefreak201's role is true.
<dogfish44> Would it show targets before or after redirect?
<RB-Golbat> after

Since I redirected Moot, we know that unless I was hooked (which I doubt) He targeted me, and is thus most likely evil.

More Results Tomorrow hopefully.

EDIT: RB-G Fucked up. It appears aforementioned quote is incorrect in factual input. Could RB-G please confirm this. Thank you.

LOUD NOISE said:
Hey guys. It's me, THE_IRON_KENYAN. I'm a pretty bad dude, but not a bad enough dude to save the president. Because I'd rather kill him. I'm a big fat mafia
The sound wakes you up as you jump out of bed. You thought the announcer had died, but apparently one still is out there. A look around reveals a struggle. Two heads were missing. Dubulous was found lying on the ground, with a piece of paper attached to the forehead.

RB Golbat said:
You are Sylar. During a fight with Peter Petrelli, you somehow found yourself stranded on Battleworld, without any of your powers. After a few hours of searching, you heard rumors of a mysterious group called "The Absorbers" and vowed to take their powers for yourself.

Currently you have no powers. However, you will acquire powers as the game goes on. Each time a member of The Absorbes dies, you will see how their brain ticks and use this to learn how to use their ability

You win if all The Absorbers are dead and you are alive at the end of the game.
The poor man died without getting any more powers.

Lastly, you look around, and notice that a scuffle had happened where evan was and realize that he was kidnapped. With weapons brandished to kill he who murdered the village ally, you prepare yourself to kill a mafiaman.

Day 4 ends in 48 hours or at majority.

I'm dead today, I know, I'd just like to simply state that I actually did not target dogfish44 with a kill, as I was operating under the assumption that no kills would be performed N0, and my target was in fact my inspection role, so the mafia remains untarnished by lynching me.

lynch moot

good luck mafia.

ps fuck u evan i got you kidnapped heh

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
It seems like we are Changing lynch vote. Although I have my doubts on this one.
The following are suspicious:
Tredge
Agape
Coronis
GTS
Cyncerity
TPM.
TIK

Most of the above are inactive, or something about them seems off. Mainly Agape, who picked up someone elses power. And Tredge/Coronis, who said they were twins, but have claimed mafia to someone. Finally, TIK claimed villager, but has targeted me. (Thanks GF)
TPM still needs to claim, as does Cyncerity and GTS.
Should I die, you know who to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)