Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

It's pretty obvious that we lynch moot at this point, as he clearly stated that he's mafia. Link isn't a character I would think of as masked, either. Lynch moot. And Game_Freak201, please stop deadtalking.
Yes, I'm a wolf. If you had half a brain you would already be able to extrapolate that from what you know about my role. At this point, I am working with you guys in order to keep myself alive long enough, as you can plainly see.

And if you knew anything about Link (particularly Majora's Mask), the Masked faction would be a fitting faction for Link were he a bad man.

Despite the obvious distrust of moot amongst that masses, you still decide to listen to him, as there were always be time for hm the next day. At moot's command, the lynch mod descends upon Jimbo.

RB Golbat said:
You are Link. You were fighting the Skull Kid, when he decided to remove you from the picture by teleporting you far beyond the moon to some mysterious planet. You have saved the world many times before and this will be no different. You have decided to work with The Masked to help restore order to this planet. You also know that there is no Deku or Goron here.

You currently do not have a power. You will acquire one tonight however. At Night 0, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night 0 - Playing Song of Healing for <user1>, <user2>, <user3>, and <user4>. By the morning, you will have turned one of the users into a Mask which will give you their powers. You also know there is one user who if you make them a mask, they will give you more powers beyond those which they had.

You and your faction can also kill people. Twice every three nights, your faction may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>" where user1 is a living member of your faction.

You win if The Masked win.
RB Golbat said:
After killing Mikau, you have gained his powers (one of your teammates targeted him):

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Electric Shield around <user>". You will swim to this user and protect them from all kills.

In addition, you have gained an additional ability. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Throwing Fin Boomerangs at <user>". This user will be paralyzed and unable to preform night actions.

You can only use one ability a night.
It appears moot was telling the truth! And to make things even better, after the lynch, Dogfish44 reappeared, as if he had never been gone. All in all it was a good day. And as you all went to bed, you watched moot carefully to make sure he didn't pull anything sneaky.

Night 5. 48 Hours or all PMs

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
lol @ agape.
I won't be as active as much for a while.
Thanks mr kidnapper >.<
I'd wait until results next day.
I have a few suspects.
Will post tomorrow.
gj. ><>'

Much noise and commotion passed last night. A morning role call happens and not 1 or 2 people are missing, but 4!

A body was found in a pile, being burned. Yoshi King was dead.

RB Golbat said:
You are the Terminator. You were sent back in time to help protect John and Sarah Connor. However, an explosion near the machine sending you back messed up the controls and you ended up on Battleworld. You have decided to work for the common good and work with The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Protecting <user>" You will tell that user that you came back in time to protect them, and will take any action that targeted them, including any kills.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
Next to him, lies a body without a head. It appears someone got hungry during the night and ate Igor's head.

RB Golbat said:
You are Mayor McCheese. Battleworld is your home planet, and the arrival of all the portals and such that brought all these strangers to your planet has made all your normal villagers disappear. To make up for this, you have decided to find yourself a new village, and have aligned yourself with The Powerful.

Being a Mayor, people listen to your opinions more often than not. As such, your vote during a lynch will count double.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
Lastly, in a ray of shining hope, a final body was found. Agape, the mafiaman, was dead

RB Golbat said:
You are Megaman X. Hero to many a Maverick Hunter, you vowed to restore peace to your world. After a freak accident at Sigma Base landing at the Island from Lost, you find yourself here, ready to fight for your life. You have decided to work with The Masked, and after quick inspections, realized that no one else came from the remains of the Sigma Base.

You currently do not have a power. You will acquire one tonight however. At Night 0, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night 0 - Copyshot <user1>, <user2>, <user3>, and <user4>. By the morning, you will have killed one of the users and acquired their powers.

You and your faction can also kill people. Twice every three nights, your faction may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>" where user1 is a living member of your faction.

You win if The Masked win.

RB Golbat said:
Upon killing Herbie the elf, you acquired a new ability.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Checking <user>'s teeth". This user will be operated on as you check their teeth for cavities. When they wake up in the morning, their mouths will hurt so much from your procedure last night that they will be unable to talk.
Although, there were three dead bodies, there was also, a missing person, with no body. Kharozz appears to have been captured in his sleep. Thankful that at least he is not dead, you prepare to lynch yet one more scum.

Day 6. 48 hours or majority.

We don't need to kill moot (yet). He obviously just killed last night, so he won't be killing again for another 2 nights. Meanwhile, he'll be able to use his inspection ability before that. He seems into working with us, if hes willing to tell us his victory condition, we could work together. Or we could kill him today and get it over with. It's all the same.

In the mean time, we wait for dogfish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)