Double Alias Mafia - Game Over! The Core wins!

In a similar move to the poster above me I have step back from gathering claims to let Ashley do the job by himself, as I think he is by far the most trustable so far. Actually I don't know how anyone can think that Gmax is a better choice (if a choice has to be done), I mean we have three claim gatherers and he has the weirdest role by far and he's had the most suspicious attitude (although that's gmaxesque but still). But if both he, pluff, Ashley (and consequently myself) can work together to form a coherent and efficient village leadership that isn't made of mafiosos I don't mind.

Well yes

I trust him, I'm not going to ask people to not claim to him... When I say 'consequently myself' I mean I told him everything I had but he kept his own info.

Night 2 is over.

7AM. Your R2D2 alarm goes off. Why did you set it so early anyway? You open the window to let in some fresh air, but quickly withdraw your head when you see a corpse falling down. What the?

THE MACE WINDU ALARM SAYS TO KILL MONTREAL

For a moment, you think you are playing some weird kind of Soviet Monopoly. Montreal landed on your property.

You are Osama bin Laden. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are #1 on the list of people everyone is looking for, believed to be responsible for the terrorist on 9/11. Unfortunately for them, you are also the world champion Hide and Seek.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Promising 72 virgins to USER. You will train your target to become a fully pledged terrorist, ready to fly a plane into whoever you have in mind.

Not everyone is suited to become a Muslim extremist, however. Only Smogon users who have not played this game at any point in time are eligible for your Kamikaze 101 training program. I would recommend picking your recruits from the sign-up topic. You may not convert any anonymous aliases to your ways.

If you have one or more terrorists alive, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Making USER1 crash an airplane into USER2. USER1 must be a terrorist. Both users involved will die. You may only use one ability every night.

A terrorist has other uses besides exploding at night. They can also cast a vote during daytime; however, they will blow up at the end of the day, even if they withdraw their vote.

You've heard something else through your Arabian network. You know you are not the only Islamitic terrorist in this game.

You win if the Rest win.

Besides the large bruises from the fall, you notice that he was wet all over his body.

It seems the Darth Vader murderers aren't exactly original in their ways. In the newspaper, you read that another C3PO body was found in a kettle full of the elusive lethal potion.

THE MACE WINDU ALARM SAYS TO KILL ASKANINJASK

The newspaper agrees. askaninjask was the victim of this potions master.

You are Ash Ketchum. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are a young boy aspiring to be a Pokémon Master. Even though nearly every episode you star in has the same plot, you and Pikachu never stop enjoying yourselves.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - USER, I challenge you to a Pokémon Battle! You will have a six on six Pokémon match with your target, which will last all night, rendering them unable to be killed.

However, you also know there could be other, rivaling trainers out there. You know what Pokémon trainers do when they meet eyes, though!

You win if the Rest win.

The bearded news anchor on television concludes we are dealing with serial killers. Another man has been paralyzed and left to die in outer space.

THE MACE WINDU ALARM SAYS TO KILL TAIPEI

You are Board James. You are aligned with the Rest.

What does James do when he is bored? He plays board games! In this game, you will be playing a game of battleships. Because you're that bored.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Guessing Y#, where Y is any letter and # is any number. You will get the results of your guess at the end of the night.

You win if the Rest win.

Taipei was Gmax. It seems this game is going through Han Solo a process of purging browns.

Just as you are about to cruise away for a nice drum solo by one certain man, you hear an airplane land in your street. A man comes out, screaming ALLAH! MOHAMMED! ALLAAAAAAH!. You recognize him as Class, the NOC celebrity. What is he doing here?

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends when majority has been reached, or at Tuesday, January 5th, whichever comes first.

Results should be out.

Why are we voting for Amelia again? dak said so therefore it must be a good idea? I agree: after all, he lynched aska and phantasia during the previous day, obviously excellent choices!

Can we think a little bit before randlynching primordial roles?
I will wait for Ashley's opinion myself.

Several of us actually have damn good reason to believe Amelia is clean, and yet you guys just jump on the bandwagon, really smart.. We all know where dak's votes get us lol

ETA: dak probably just wants to be killed, I have some recommendations for lynch targets myself based on various evidences, but I'd like everyone to quit rushing Amelia and see what others have to say before I reveal the information.

Also guys shade is silenced in case you wonder why he doesn't vote.

44:53| <shade> i am silenced
44:56| <shade> just to let you know
44:58| <shade> i can talk on irc

First things first, Bodyguard on me. I am Osama Bin Laden, A.K.A Montreal, and i'm the one responsible for getting more and more people on our team (and can kill off people if needed).

Second thing, Dak, your smogon name is going to die. Either you're lynched this day, or i'm sending one of my terrorists after you. Let's hope your bg is ready, eh?

Third, i'm suspicious of everyone who bandwagoned. Voting someone just because someone else did it is beyond ridiculous, especially this early in a day.

If anyone has any info, go ahead, but for now, lynch dak or senzu bean

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
oop aw I was actually kidnapped for longer than I expected and didn't have access to the internet for a shitton of days.

Although that was a pretty stupid lynch...

Good job on killing the reviver anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)