Maximum Carnage Mafia - Avengers Win! (As well as Pidge and tredge)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Ditto to both I'm afraid.
RB-G, how SQUAWKing long did this night have to be...
And who is the idiot who can't stick to the original deadline ;-;
EDIT: Me and kharozz have the same postcount. ><>'

I wonder if there's more activity posts than actual discussion posts now.
I bet, after we stopped discussion on who should be the village leader/macle's methods, we kinda stopped posting anything productive. Also, I don't even know what we can discuss yet anyways. Hopefully when macle/reachzero can post their role PM, we can finally get organized and have more discussion and less activity posts.

As the sun finally rises, you stop by the newspaper stand to pick up the Daily Bugle.

Spiderman was seen yesterday with Black Cat at Tiffany's downtown, where several diamonds were stolen. Black Cat was apprehended when Mekkah came to release her from the spiderweb that this aracnid atrocity put her in. She apparently was on her way to meet up with the Sinister Twelve to take out the webbed-wrong doer that broke her heart; however, the cops managed to apprehend her and Mekkah before they could get away. Police say that they inspected the diamonds on Black Cat's possession and the most valuable diamond is missing. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Spiderman, the eight-legged diamond thief, please contact the NYPD or the Daily Bugle.

I have been informed by people from the street that macle and reachzero are trying to lead the anti-Spiderman assault; however neither have been able to get any major support, mainly because it’s night 0. Reachzero appears to be a stronger leader with his articulate argumentative skills; however, he openly claimed to have win conditions different from the villagers, which strikes me as an unwise choice to lead the village. Macle, on the other hand, has claimed to be Carnage, which has many people hesistant to claim to him. Some, like macle, believe that Carnage is an auto-villy, while others feel that Carnage is a wolf. I personally feel macle is a better candidate to lead, based upon his role; however, his style at gaining claims has many people very hesistant and actually is convincing some to lynch him Day 1. I don’t know who will eventually lead, but I cannot wait for the events to unfold.
After reading that informative synopsis of the last night, you kill a random person and then wander off to where the other are meeting. However, after taking headcount, you realize that Reachzero is missing. You all get ready to find out who are the do gooders hiding amongst you trying to save the people of New York.

Day 1. 48 Hours or majority

All PMs sent out.

Now we're only left with the - what I think, nothing personal - incompetent macle. At least I'm more believing of reachzero; though, this could just be planned from the mafia so that the village will trust him.

Now, I'm wondering why reachzero was kidnapped while macle wasn't. Is macle perhaps mafia scum?

hmm... Reachzero is missing... which makes me believe in two contradicting conclusions as to why this is... no point in saying this. The only person i suspect right now (sorry fellow aquaman) is Game_freak, whom i asked for a flavor and he never responded... Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not throwing an accusation just yet.

J-man said:
hmm... Reachzero is missing... which makes me believe in two contradicting conclusions as to why this is... no point in saying this. The only person i suspect right now (sorry fellow aquaman) is Game_freak, whom i asked for a flavor and he never responded... Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not throwing an accusation just yet.
If I never gave my flavor text to macle, why would I give it to you? You do realize that mafia might be asking for flavor text to help themselves make fake role PMs, right?

Game Freak201 said:
Now, I'm wondering why reachzero was kidnapped while macle wasn't. Is macle perhaps mafia scum?
I am not sure about that. I believe that macle is clean, pending an inspector result. I suspect mafia would rather have macle lead than reachzero. That's my point of view on this.

Inspector, speak out, through someone you trust if you wish to remain anonymous, with results. Macle, we would like a role PM to fully trust you with. Thank you.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It isnt hard to go around the internet and find out info about The Sinister Twelve, Carnage Squad, and Carnage. Add that to being able to PM RBG and Dubulous for help creating a fake PM and I don't think that should be a valid reason to not give out flavor text.

I'm on the same faction as reachzero and will be posting on his behalf. First, he wants me to post his role PM.

RB Golbat said:
Dear reachzero,

You are Shriek. Through an unfortunate series of circumstances, you wound up shot in the head and caught in Cloak's Darkforce dimension. Through unknown means, you gained the ability to control sound. When Carnage broke out of jail, he made sure to break you out with him, knowing that you share his love of killing.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Stealing <user>'s Voice." That night, you will use your powers to manipulate that users voice to a pitch that humans cannot hear.

You are allied with:
# Game_Freak201
# *snip*
# *snip*

You win if *snip* eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Here is what he has to say:

reachzero said:
In addition, I feel that Pidge is a much more logical choice to lynch than macle, since Pidge thought the heroes were the village, and wanted Spider-Man to lead! Also, I'm very much afraid to lynch macle considering that there is a good chance that he actually is Carnage, and if so, we have no idea yet what killing him might do (i.e. it might be very bad for us!) So regardless of how suspicious he acts, I don't want him hurt until we have hard evidence that it is in the best interest of the village to lynch him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)