Maximum Carnage Mafia - Avengers Win! (As well as Pidge and tredge)

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why do you not want to be inspected, macle? If you wish to lead the village, I would want to be cleaned. If you were village, you would have no problem being cleaned. And besides, no one is going to claim to anybody who is not confirmed clean. Just seems weird to me...
the inspector can inspect me but i think it would be a waste.....

@ macle: Aren't there bodyguards in like every mafia ever? If an inspector confirms you are carnage and is then guarded then mafia (probably) can't kill him. Even better, they are unlikely to target someone who admits to being inspector because every village-aligned bg will be on him immediately. I am not saying the inspector should do that, because usually it is better if they wait until they actually have info to claim.
A more important role may come up that needs more protection than the inspector and since I'm not 100% sure there will be a body guard i kinda don't wanna leave it up to luck (but there probably will be)

"everyone claim to me" is not going to work

how it's done

please
you do it your way son, i do it mine. :pimp:

postin for activity.
also, can someone please help me with IRC and stuff im a complete noob when it comes to that :C
i can help. Just pm me.

macle said:
The thing is macle, no one can fully trust you unless they have viable proof. I mean, would you personally trust someone solely on what they claim? I wouldn't give my complete trust to someone unless they can prove their innocence. In mafia, everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

macle said:
A more important role may come up that needs more protection than the inspector and since I'm not 100% sure there will be a body guard i kinda don't wanna leave it up to luck (but there probably will be)
First of all, there will always be a bodyguard in a game, you shouldn't worry too much about that. Secondly, whenever you or the villy leader finds out the inspector and bodyguard, you can then determine who needs to be saved that night and you can just alternate between some important roles to throw off the mafia. And if another more important role comes up, then you can BG them. Don't worry about that part yet, wait until you can see what roles there are.

You just need to just get yourself cleaned to be able to lead the village properly and with the trust of the majority of us.

I want to address a few things you said, macle:

Why exactly would it be a waste to inspect you? Don't go on saying that being Carnage makes you an automatic villager. JA mafia shown that main characters can be used as safe claims for wolves. Carnage might also be a wolf. I certainly wouldn't doubt that after doing some research on the Spider Man series.

you do it your way son, i do it mine. :pimp:
Please listen to Mekkah, you aren't going to get any half-decent mafia player to claim to you if you keep asking for claims without getting cleaned. As I said before, the only reason that you would want to do this is to get a few gullible newbs to claim to you so you can get information for the mafia.

I wouldn't be too surprised if you become d1's lynch. You're certainly working to get my vote.

All Hail Kyogre!

Game Freak201 said:
Please listen to Mekkah, you aren't going to get any half-decent mafia player to claim to you if you keep asking for claims without getting cleaned. As I said before, the only reason that you would want to do this is to get a few gullible newbs to claim to you so you can get information for the mafia.
Accent said:
macle I suggest joining this group.
Macle, please, if you are who you claim, take their advice and trust Mekkah. He's an experience Mafia player and I would respect his opinion when he's offering advice towards success. I would not like for Carnage to get lynched D1. No villager would, so for the sake of the village, please gain our trust and get cleaned. You may think it's a waste, but it will be useful for everyone else.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want to address a few things you said, macle:

Why exactly would it be a waste to inspect you? Don't go on saying that being Carnage makes you an automatic villager. JA mafia shown that main characters can be used as safe claims for wolves. Carnage might also be a wolf. I certainly wouldn't doubt that after doing some research on the Spider Man series.

I wouldn't be too surprised if you become d1's lynch. You're certainly working to get my vote.
well considering I'm the leader of both the carnage squad and s12, it be hard for me to be wolf....

fine i will listen to mekkah even though i can't confirm I'm carnage without an inspection.

voting for me is retarded.

macle I suggest joining this group.
fine

Macle, please, if you are who you claim, take their advice and trust Mekkah. He's an experience Mafia player and I would respect his opinion when he's offering advice towards success. I would not like for Carnage to get lynched D1. No villager would, so for the sake of the village, please gain our trust and get cleaned. You may think it's a waste, but it will be useful for everyone else.
i will take advice from mekkah.

also btw people are claiming to me from experienced players to noobs. All I really want is too see who you are and alliance. It's not like I can cause harm from that.

Inspector can inspect me, reach, or try to hit a mafia. It's up to him.

macle

sup geodudes
well it says it in my pm but i can post it yet so "you'll have to believe me".

also everyone get irc. >:|

what shitty way of wasting my 800 post.

edit: FROM THE OP (he refering to me)

When he broke out, he took some other criminals that he has dubbed the Carnage Squad to help him terrorize this town. To make matters worse, the first thing he had planned upon his escape was to recruit the Sinister Twelve to help him defeat Spider-Man once and for all.

MagicMaster87 said:
Well, I'm not saying that macle is 100% trustworthy, but the OP does say that Carnage recruited both factions.
Not to sound nitpicky, but Carnage didn't recruit the Sinister 12. He wanted to recruit members from the Sinister 12 onto his own faction.

When he broke out, he took some other criminals that he has dubbed the Carnage Squad to help him terrorize this town. To make matters worse, the first thing he had planned upon his escape was to recruit the Sinister Twelve to help him defeat Spider-Man once and for all.
Edit: I misread part of that quote. Never mind this.

macle, don't expect anyone to claim unless you post your role PM tomorrow. At least then we can see what fake role pm RB Golbat has made for you...

EDIT: Hey I have an idea. Why doesn't the inspector claim to the first villager he finds and then that villager speaks for the inspector? This protects the inspector's identity.

macle, don't expect anyone to claim unless you post your role PM tomorrow. At least then we can see what fake role pm RB Golbat has made for you...

EDIT: Hey I have an idea. Why doesn't the inspector claim to the first villager he finds and then that villager speaks for the inspector? This protects the inspector's identity.
Okay, first this is common procedure. But, on the other hand, a mafia can claim he's been cleaned by the inspector and give false information.

Next thing I want to say is, I'd say it's fine just to give Macle name and flavor, not necessarily role. As pointed out by DaLetterEl in NPC v2, the pros outweigh the cons of doing flavor exchanges. While, yes, Macle may be a wolf, I'd say that we'll be better of getting together rather than completely lost.

You have a point there Xyphang. Name and flavor is okay I guess. At least it would be difficult for someone to make a fake role and claim to him without being worried someone else claims with the same one. Anyone who doesn't claim will have suspicion cast on them too. Okay, I will give my role name and faction tomorrow.

Just a reminder to send in your night actions SQAWK!

Also, you should be sending them to BOTH RB Golbat and Dubulous.

Goldenknight is not a host of this game, so there is no need to send him night SQAWK any night actions (like some of you have already done)

Guys, its Night 0 and we're all wading unknown waters without a light.

I don't have much to say at the time, but just listen to this: Don't make decisions too rash at this moment. Do not rely on assumptions or instinct. Upon the arrival of Day 1 at least some light will be shed upon all of us. Suspicion is circulating within our own factions and village, so all we really can do is 1) wait and, 2) gather all we can without making too much of a disturbance.

The Day will come soon enough so don't hammer down anyone too hard yet.

Apparently not, the past two pages host people ready to jump down macle's throat.

Whether they're right or wrong however, is still out of the question.

edit: seemingly ready

people can interpret shit differently so uhhhhhhhhh

Alright, due to SQUAWK conflicts, I will be delaying the deadline about 7 hours. Normally I would have dubs do it, SQUAWK but its his first time and I wanna make sure he understands it all.

the deadline will be extended to Jan 17th, 9 PM EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)