Nuzlocke Challenge

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Heh nice Tactic. I believe that I used a Skarmory with Toxic to beat him when I played Ruby ages and ages ago. Stalled out most of his team pretty well. Ill edit this post with an update soon (unless somebody posts after this)

UPDATE
Trainer: Blue
Team:
Squirty (level 17)

Isabelle (level 18)

Freida (level 13)

Jillian (level 3)

Nosferatu (level 6)

Manny (level 10)
Part 1
Made it out of Virdian Forest Poison-free, thankfully. Isabelle learned Gust, one-shotting Weedles... Yay for no Poison! It turns out my Caterpie was female, though I thought it was male... >_> So, it's new nickname is Freida (Ingame it's still Manny until I get to the nickname rater lol). Squirty solo'd Brock's gym, it was ridiculously easy with Bubble, and he evolved inside that cave. Turns out, Freida DOES have Compoundeyes! Booyah, Powder spam time :3 And she learned Confusion (I didn't know Butterfree learned any Psychic attacks naturally) which made getting past a couple of Team Rockets Poison types easy-peasy. My core 3 have been doing pretty well. The last 3 are kinda filler for now, well except Manny. I see potential in him... And mabe Jillian, but Sing has shady accuracy anyways. Nosferatu is there until I get a better Poison absorber, if I do at least. Golbat is pretty decent ingame (I used one on my last FR run). So far no deaths, but everyone was pretty low health entering Cerulean City. I always get a lot of female Pokemon on my FR playthroughs...

From now on, I will try to make my updates interesting. <_<

I just started a Sapphire Nuzlocke today. So far I've got-

Farline lvl 15

Slink lvl 10

Sandra lvl 11

Peggy lvl 10

Lynyrd lvl 9

Paris lvl 12

So far, I've lost two valued Pokemon. Steve the Wurmple who died via a trainer's Geodude, and Prissy the Whismur who was poisoned with no antidote nearby. They will be missed.

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Lundy
Wow you are pretty luck to find a Ralts first go, thats really lucky!

Anyway its time for an update.

After I had defeated Jasmine I recieved a call from Baoba informing that the Safari Zone was ready for me. I travelled their and caught many new pokemon such as Marril (Huge Power!), Mistrevious (Adamant), Murkrow (Adamant) and Kangaskan Scrappy!). I made new additions to my party removing Owl for my Darquesse (Murkrow) and Khan for Sudowoodo. I then spent long hourse trainig these new pokemon until they were up to the level of my pokemon that I had had for a while.

I ventured up to the Lake of Rage and caught Chaos the Gyarados and dropped Nightmare for it. With the help of Lance I sweept through the Team Rocket hideout and prevented a radio signal from focing Magikarp from Evolving. Then I entered the Gym for a chilly wecome.

Prince lead off with a Seel while I lead with my Khan. Khan did not waste words. I single Punch ended Seels time on the fireld and Pryce was forced to reveal his powerhouse to bring a stop to Khans rampage. I had no problems with this. Vulcans Fire Blast ended anychane of piloswine gaining momentium for Pryce. Khan then entered the firled one last time to duel with Dewgong. I set up a Substitute which easily took an Auorua Beam while Khan then fired offa brutal Focus Punch crushing its resistance. I then prepared myself to finish Team Rocket once and for all at Golden Rod City.

Yep thats my small as update. I was guttered that I did not get a Larvatar first go in the Safari Zone but I guess Khan makes up for it. and btw I came accross a Diglett just before the Safari Zone. It was a nice level and I had Slick out, guees what though..... It had Arena Trap. I could not switch and Slick killed it with its weakest attack... A Headbutt. So that sucked. I am kinda debating if I should give Marril a go but it seems redundant with Gyarados in the team.

Anyway the Team (im not listing my Boxed Pokemon because I have like 20 and it is just too boring,)

Khan (Kangaskan)
Lv 38 (what a beast!)
Hardy
-Strength
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Outrage

Slick (Quagsire)
Lv 36
Calm
-Earthquake
-Surf
-Headbutt
-Mud Shot

Vulcan (Typlosion)
Lv 37
Relaxed
-Fire Blast
-Focus Blast
-Lava Plume
-Swift

Darquesse (Murkrow)
Lv 35
Adamant
-Fly
-Wing Attack
-Faint Attack
-Night Shade

Chaos (Gyarados)
Lv 35
Careful
-Aqua Tail
-Ice Fang
-Bite
-Dragon Rage

Tyrant (Nidorino)
Lv 36
Timid
-Horn Attack
-Double Kick
-Peck
-Toxic Spikes.

I cannot help thinking that TR will get sweept with ease. Also I am thinking of replacing Tyrant since Idon't yet have a Mon Stone and it is really just plain weak at the moment. Any Ideas on what I should replace it for?

EDIT nvm I got a Moon Stone just then from Mum. I am still not sure if its worth keeping on the team at the moment though.

Have a Nce Day!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I'd probably replace Nidorino, not even bother evolving it. It just doesn't have that many strong attacks you can use against the Elite Four (and Will and Lance will just decimate it, even if it evolves to Nidoking).

Good update, glad to see you had a lot of success in the Safari Zone. Especially a Kangaskhan O.o

ginganinja

Yeah Kanga Owns. And I speant damn near 4 hours getting enough coins for Substitute (it was either Substitute or Dratini) so its Moveset pretty much destrys things. Fake out (when I had it) pretty much stripped off 50% of everything I used it on (and in many cases it just straight up OHKO'ed).
It was actualy funny since I think ahead (as much as I can anyway) when doing a Nuzlocke and I was thinking "gee I hope that Pryce does not prove annoying" Turns out that I leveled far too much for him as I overleveled him, plus all the trainers around the Lake of Rage had like Level 18 pokemon so it was pretty sad havig nothing challenge me.
What would you suggest over Nidorino?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Well for Clair you're going to want either an Electric or Ice attacks so you can take down that Gyarados, those Dragonairs, and that Kingdra. Or at least something that resists water (maybe even a Steel type if you can get one). That Kingdra is probably going to hurt, strong chance of losing a Pokemon to it.

For Lance, pretty much same thing since he uses 3 Dragonites...although one knows Blizzard, one knows Fire Blast, and the third knows Thunder. Plus he uses a Gyarados, Aerodactyl, and Charizard.

So probably a solid Electric type like Magneton or Ampharos for Lance, if you have them (did you remember to pick up Bill's Eevee? Could turn it into Jolteon). Ice attacks are very effective too, but Ice type Pokemon will probably get slaughtered. One way or another expect to lose some Pokemon to Lance if you don't level up and have Pokemon that are resistant to his attacks.

Started on Red.
Rules: Standard + Allowed to buy 10 balls in every PokéMart/Dept. Store + Allowed to catch a Pokemon on route 1

Current team:

Lazlo the Bulbasaur
Lvl. 8
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed

AirBorn the Pidgey
Lvl. 3
Gust

SkyDive the Pidgey
Lvl. 3
Gust

Warfare the Nidoran(M)
Lvl. 2
Tackle
Leer

CropZilla the Kakuna
Lvl. 5
Harden

I went for Bulbasaur as it is probably the easiest one to start with. I don't like the Kakuna... I wanted a Pikachu or a Caterpie...
With Lazlo and Warfare, I have two good Pokes to get through Viridian Forest. Bulbasaur learns Vine Whip at level 13. So when I have that, Brock will be simple. Misty will die from Vine Whip. I hope to catch a Geodude in Mt. Moon, otherwise I'll need a Diglett to crush Lt. Surge.

I think it's a good idea that you're taking video of your game play (I know I always enjoy seeing a video of in game challenges) but could you perhaps provide us with a direct link? It's a little easier than having to search for you.

Edit: also, what rules are you playing by? It seems everyone else has been posting the rules they follow

Time for update #6 of Flamestrike's Nuzlocke challenge! About time too, considering the 20-some pages between updates -_-
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5

Finshed leveling Kyle to level 30 to get caught up to the rest of the team, then headed to Mahogany. I hate how they balanced it here; level-wise it matches the Olivine/Cianwood stretch, meaning you outlevel everything with ease, making it ridiculously easy. In fact, I believe the highest-level Pokemon I faced was the Red Gyarados, and sadly rain+Thunder=dead Gyarados (I decided the EXP was more valuable than an extra Gyarados). Anyway, I'm pretty sure I didn't catch anyone in this stretch, so yeah, off to help Lance with Team Rocket! Still no major challenge, Lance makes the final fight a cake walk, so with Team Rocket defeated for now, back to Olivine to get that badge I decided to skip!

Unfortunately for Jasmine and her Magnemite, Jill had just learned Earthquake :) When Steelix came in, IIRC I went to Togetic, who just barely missed an OHKO with Fire Blast. Needless to say, things went pretty well. Pryce wasn't much harder, although I can't remember whatsoever how I won (I think Houston took down Piloswine while Kyle took down his two Dewgong). Next came the Radio Tower, no problems there either (although IIRC I took some unnecessary risks with Petrel and his Koffing army, no harm no foul though) and continued on through Route 44, where I finally caught a new Pokemon, which was, bittersweet as it is, a male Weepinbell (Bill). Reminded of my friend now long gone, I continued to the Ice Path, where I caught a male Swinub (Anthony). Finally reaching Blackthorn, I remembered the other thing I hate about HGSS level balancing; We go from a Gym Leader whose highest level is 35 to one with level 41, while gaining maybe 2 levels per Pokemon without hours of insane grinding where you don't even have wild Pokemon over level 30 to grind on.
*hours of insane grinding later*
Now having caught a female Gilgar (Colleen) and grinded my entire team to 40, I'm almost ready to fight Clair. Like ginganinja, lack of a Shiny Stone really hurts Matty's effectiveness at this point in the game, I want to trade one over from my Pearl but have no way to trade :( Oh well, I'll probably beat Clair without him (even as a Togekiss he wouldn't be that useful), then worry about that before the E4.

Alive:
Matty the male Togetic: Level 40, Quiet nature
-Roost
-Fire Blast
-Extrasensory
-Headbutt
Decent defenses and fairly powerful moves (including my only Fire-type move) are the only things keeping Matty useful in my team. I refuse to take him out however, as he is the unquestioned leader of my team. What he lacks in power, he makes up for in sheer heart, courage, and kindness. Once I get a Shiny Stone, he will become a major powerhouse.

Jill the female Golem: Level 40, Rash nature
-Earthquake
-Rock Throw
-Protect
-Rock Smash
Earthquake alone has made Jill far more powerful, and while her common weaknesses hurt her slightly, her great physical Defense helps her greatly (she survived an Aqua Tail from a Dragonair, both roughly level 36). She's both a great offensive contributor and a key defensive pivot, so she'll definitely see a lot of use down the road. She also fiercely defends her teammates, and is great friends with everyone.

Tyler the male Alakazam: Level 40, Bashful nature
-Recover
-Focus Blast
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
Like Jill, a movepool upgrade has made Tyler even more formidable. With Psychic to replace the weaker Psybeam, he can rip through most Pokemon with ease. Although Tyler is far more quiet now that the team is essentially united, everyone in the group knows that they can always rely on his great wisdom and strength whenever it is needed.

Houston the male Machamp: Level 40, Relaxed nature
-Payback
-Strength
-Cross Chop
-Dig
Cross Chop is a huge improvement over Revenge which always forced him to go last (that plus No Guard was frustrating while grinding against Graveler that loved to Self-Destruct, I couldn't dodge them with Dig and Revenge gave them the chance to blow up before I could kill them). Now Cross Chop gives me a powerful attack that will never miss thanks to No Guard, and I can't wait to abuse it.

Kyle the male Chinchou: Level 40, Hasty nature
-Surf
-Blizzard
-Discharge
-Signal Beam
Kyle quickly earned the respect of the group, with decent speed, good defenses, and enough special attack to put the hurt on things it can hit for super effective *cough*Gyarados*cough*. His friendly, happy-go-lucky attitude made him quick friends with everyone in the group, and he'll certainly be a great contributor to the group, especially against Clair.

Boxed:
Catherine the female Caterpie: Level 4, Lax nature
Laura the female Spearow: Level 3, Sassy nature
Kaila the female Drowzee: Level 10, Modest nature
Zach the male Nidoran: Level 12, Lax nature
Justin the male Kakuna: Level 13, Careful nature
Eric the male Sudowoodo: Level 20, Lax nature
Dylan the male Mankey: Level 15, Docile nature
Natasha the female Flaffy: Level 16, Mild nature
Jenn the female Rattata: Level 15, Bashful nature
Jillian the genderless Magnemite: Level 16, Jolly nature
Kayla the female Gyarados: Level 21, Jolly nature
Luke the male Tentacool: Level 20, Modest nature
Bill the male Weepinbell: Level 22, Modest nature
Anthony the male Swinub: Level 21, Jolly nature
Colleen the female Gligar: Level 24, Calm nature

Dead:
Corey the male Cyndaquil: Level 13, Mild nature
-Quick Attack
-Leer
-Smokescreen
-Ember
Though shy, Corey was brave and always willing to stand up for his friends. He was my first Pokemon and I had hoped to have him along for the entire challenge. Unfortunately, Falkner ended those hopes with a critical hit Tackle from Pidgeotto that took me by surprise and ended my starter's life. RIP

Nick the male Rattata: Level 12, Mild nature
-Rock Smash
-Tail Whip
-Quick Attack
-Bite
Nick was the troublemaker of the group, but he was always ready to fight for his friends and was really close to Corey. After Corey's death I figured Nick was my best bet to finish off Falkner's Pidgeotto, but Roost gave it just enough time to kill Nick. RIP

Andrew the male Zubat: Level 20, Careful nature
-Wing Attack
-Supersonic
-Astonish
-Bite
Andrew was the oddball of the group, and sometimes got on everyone's nerves, especially Melinda, who disliked him. However, the rest of the team liked him, and he became close friends with Jill. Sadly, he was a victim of my overconfidence, and was beaten by a Kadabra's Confusion before he had the chance to do anything. RIP

Melinda the female Weepinbell: Level 21, Lax nature
-Vine Whip
-Sleep Powder
-Cut
-Poison Powder
After the deaths of Corey and Nick, Melinda quickly became a key member of my team. While a great friend, she was rather uptight, and as a result she didn't get along with Andrew. However, after Andrew's death she was wracked with guilt, and determined to be friendly to any and every new member that joined. Unfortunately, she didn't live long enough to see a new member, as a Bite crit, Sleep Powder miss, and Ice Fang all combined to bring her down. RIP.

Sara the female Pidgeotto: Level 22, Relaxed nature
-Whirlwind
-Twister
-Gust
-Quick Attack
My team leader after Corey's early death, Sara was easy to anger but a great friend nonetheless. She bonded well with everyone on the team, and was saddened by every loss. However, not long after Melinda's death, she fought a Charmeleon and after missing multiple Quick Attacks due to Smokescreen a Dragon Rage killed her. RIP.

As for Gyarados, yeah, I mean Clair's, Lance's, and Blue's. Looking at Clair's, I admit it's not nearly as much of a threat as I though (hell, it only has Bite for physical attacks), although Dragon Rage can be a problem if you can't kill it quickly (Half my team is 3HKOed, which isn't too bad unless you can't 3HKO it or better yourself). Lance might be more troublesome; you're right about no Dragon Dance though, so Slick should be fine thanks to Water Absorb, as long as he isn't worn down by repeated Ice Fangs or surprised by a powerful Flail (at low health I'm guessing it would hurt a fair amount). Blue's will be a major problem for you though; at the moment Slick can't touch it (which is also a problem for any other Gyarados you face) and unless you get Stone Edge (I doubt Rock Slide will have enough power with Quagsire's somewhat disappointing Attack stat), it will set up Dragon Dance in your face and at that point Return will make Slick's life a living hell, and if he gets past Slick then good luck, you'll need it.

Of course that whole tl;dr was probably a waste of space since you clearly have Electric-type options and plenty of time to get even more before Blue, so yeah, just decided to explain myself more thoroughly for the sake of understanding. I still stand by my suggestion that an Electric-type is probably the best option to round out your team though, which reminds me that I need a 6th member too... any ideas?

UPDATE

Current Team:
Squirty (level 23) Bite / Water Gun / Tail Whip / Withdraw

Squirty is the self-proclaimed team leader. As a Squirtle, he was shy and un-confident but upon evolving into Wartortle has gained a massive confidence boost. He's a hotshot who acts pretty "cool", and has developed a bit of an ego after soloing Brock and Misty. Squirty is friends with everyone on the team, but has a dislike for Digger, considering him a rival as most powerful on the team due to Digger's high level.

Isabelle (level 22) Gust / Quick Attack / Whirlwind / Tackle

Even though Isabelle is relatively same level as most of the team, she acts as a motherly figure and is very nurturing. She watches out for her own, and makes sure no one gets poisoned by random Weedles by gusting them away. As a Pidgey she dreamed of flying all around Kanto, and joined Blue in hopes of seeing all the land. A skilled battler, but she prefers traveling to fighting. Though she is level headed and able to keep calm, if anyone makes fun of her lesbian haircut she freaks the fuck out.

Freida (level 22) Sleep Powder / Stun Spore / Poison Powder / Confusion

Freida is very carefree and aloof. She's pretty friendly and just likes to fly around and smell the flowers. Ever since being a little Caterpie, she's always just gone with the flow... Though once she's in battle, she gets more serious and is a great asset to the team with her variety of status inducing powders. She's also capable of weak psychic powers, which have also proved to be another great asset to the team.

Jillian (level 8) Sing / Defense Curl

A bit of an airhead, Jillian has no will or skill to battle. She'd rather Sing and do performance. She wishes to be a huge pop diva someday, and joined Blue hoping to get famous by participating in defeating the Elite 4 (But not actually lifting a finger). She thinks she's the cutest and all that, and is quickly become good friends with Paris (Even though they always talk behind one another's backs). Her cute charm has helped out in a few battles, but otherwise she never joins the fray.

Paris (level 19) [forgot moveset]

Much like Jillian, she detests battling. She doesn't care much for fame though, opting for fortunes and riches instead. She's hoping by following Blue to the Elite 4, she'll fall into a huge lump of cash and jewels if Blue is able to win. She has a knack for finding items, which has proved to be pretty useful. Her sharp claws have also been able to swipe down skinny trees, allowing the team to move further. Though, she hates having to use Cut... Afraid of breaking a nail. She is "frenemies" with Jillian.

Digger (level 29) Dig / Sand Tomb / Fury Swipes / Mud Slap

The most recent addition to the team, he's a very high level and has a lot of potential in battle but Blue hasn't utilized him yet. He remains relatively silent and doesn't speak to the others, preferring to be alone with his three heads. Not much is know about Digger yet.

Boxed:
[hide]Nosferatu the Zubat, level 7[/hide]

Fallen:
[hide]Manny the Mankey, Level 12[/hide]

Part 2 "Wonderful Life"
Going through the 5 trainers on Nugget Bridge, I lost my first comrade. Manny was unfortunately KO'd by a Nidoran's unexpected SE Peck attack. He was very eager to show the rest of the team his strength, but after 2 levels his dream was cut short :(

Gary (my rival duh) was pretty easily dealt with. Squirty took out Pidgeotto pretty easily with Water Gun + Bite and Squirty's good defense meant it didn't take a lot for Pidgeotto's attacks. For Rival battles + gym battles, I put the game options to SET for a bit of a challenge (for normal battles I keep it on SWITCH or whatever so training is less of a hassle >_>). Isabelle came in on Gary's Bulbasaur, and was put to alseep for 5 friggin' turns by Sleep Powder. Isabelle was at minimal health by the time she woke up and KO'd that S.O.B with Gust. I kept Isabelle in on Abra considering it only knows Teleport, and 2HKO'd it with Quick Attack. Freida put Rattata to sleep and took it down with Confusion. Decided not to catch anything on routes 24 and 25 because there is nothing worthwhile in there anyway. Freed Bill from his Clefairy body... One step closer to Eevee.

Misty was ridiculously easy. First trainer was taken down by Freida. Sleep Powder turn 1, then 2HKO'd his Pokemon with Confusion. Tried going that again against the female trainer with Goldeen, but Confusion didn't do much and I didn't want to risk it waking up and using Peck. Isabelle make quick work of the fish.

Now onto Misty... Slept Staryu turn 1 with Freida, and 3HKO'd it with Squirty (Took 2 attempts are KOing it because of Misty healing it so it took 5 attacks to finally KO). Squirty vs Starmie! Basically Bite it to death >_> 3~4HKO I believe... Swift didn't do too much, and Water Pulse did about the same. Thankfully, there was no confusion.

Moving onto Route 5, I ran into Paris the Meowth (go figure the first Pokemon I encounter is female. srsly... every time I play FR, I always have more female Pokemon than males lol) and caught it. She wont she much battles because a) Not very useful in battle for now and b) IT HAS PICK UP. Gonna be my Pick Up, which should be super helpful... It's a shame it loses Pick Up while evolving, so I don't want to level Paris up... At all. <_<

Backtrack a bit, I level Jillian up 4 levels and it has yet to learn any form of damage dealing move. Hopefully she learns one soon... I guess I should take the time of the SS Anne to level her up, Wigglytuff might be useful considering it learns a variety of attacks. Dunno if it's worth it though, probably be dropped for Snorlax later on. Oh well, for now I might as well.

Since my core 3 are all Elec-weak / Useless in Surge's gym I obviously wanted to get a Diglett. So I head into Diglett Cave and figure, I'll use a repel and try to see if I can get a Diglett around level 20 right off the bat, which would save me time leveling it up. I made a rule not to buy healing items, and I have all this extra cash so I bought a bunch of repels instead :3
So I enter... put Freida first to Sleep the prospective Diglett... Use Repel... Start Running...

Level 29 Dugtrio appeared!

:justin2: SAY... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

A couple switches and weak attacks later, Digger is captured. I figure I'm just going to go get the badge now in case he levels over 30 for some reason and train my other pogeys on the SS Anne after. How wonderful 8D

fail @ spoiler tags, oh well >_>

Update#1

I spent a while training in Granite Cave, getting everyone up to L16 for the battles in the Dewford Gym. I decided that I would rather have every edge I could have and evolved Balthasar into Alakazam. During my training, June evolved into Grovyle, as well.

With those two evolutions, Brawly and his trainers didn't stand a chance.

So we set out to Slateport City. I immediately headed to the grass, eager to get a new Pokémon. Hoping for an Electric type as I step into the grass...

Wild Minun appeared!

Fun fact: Minun is rarer than Plusle in Sapphire, where this Nuzlocke is taking place.

With some help from Wily, I caught Polly the Minun. I was feeling like Wily was going to 'hit his stride' and become a liability, so I boxed him and added Polly to the team. I gave her my Exp. Share and battled the trainers on Route 109 and in the Seashore House. After getting some Soda Pop, I saw the line at the museum and tried to get in. But Team Aqua's field trip was in the way, so I went to the shipyard instead.

After meeting Dock, I learned that Stern wasn't there. So I was about to leave town when I noticed that Team Aqua had gotten inside. So I decided to follow them.

After looking at all the science that went into the museum, I found Cap'n Stern and gave him the Devon Goods. Just then, some Team Aqua Grunts found the stairs to the second floor and wanted to give us some trouble. my Pokemon and I would have none of that, so my Pokemon and I ran them through.

Aqua Leader Archie showed up and blew some hot air, but my party didn't care about his threats. And he left. So yay.

We did some battling in the trick house and fought some trainers before continuing. Then..

"Hey, Purim! Here's where you are! I'll check to see if you're raising your Pokémon!"

Oh, Brendan. You sexist ass.

His Wailmer battled against Rubius for a while. Rubius poisoned it and confused it, but he was still going to fall to the dreaded Rollout that had claimed so many more Pokémon. I was afraid that Polly couldn't do enough, since she didn't have any damaging Electric-Moves. I relied Lanette, who came in for free due to the Confusion. She headbutted the Wailmer for the KO.

His Shroomish came in, and I subbed in June. June got paralyzed by the Sun Spore and began trying to Fury Cutter it away. But then the game's superior AI got the better of me. Brendan swapped in his Combusken for Shroomish.

Realizing that June couldn't stand up to his former-Torchic like she did in the past, I called her back, sending Rubius back out to take the Fire Attack. Combusken didn't attack and used Focus Energy instead. So I tried to confuse it. The confusion didn't stop Combusken from Pecking at the already weakened Rubius, so I switched out to Polly to Paralyze it with Thunder Wave. Penny came in and resisted Peck, but when she Paralyzed it, Combusken smacked her around with Double Kick and one hit even crit! I pulled her out really quick, and sent out my only non-life threatened non-Alakazam Pokemon, Aria. Aria was able to Peck Combusken into the dirt, and I let Alakazam finish off Shroomish (after getting paralyzed by Stun Spore).

Feeling confident, I only used some Super Potions and restored our HP before continuing. And things went pretty well before we battled a Fisherman. His Tentacool poisoned June, and I had to pull her out.

I walked as fast as I could to the Pokemon Center, counting down June's HP.

If I hadn't used a Super Potion, she would have died right as I reached the counter. Crisis averted thanks to items.

Knowing that my next Gym Battle will be one of the toughest I'll have faced, I decided to train up by challenging all the trainers in the area, including Wally and his Ralts. Polly finally learned a damaging electric attack this way, and I caught Drew the Roselia on Route 117. If something unfortunate happens to June, I at least have some sort of back-up Grass-Type (knock on wood).

So here we are at the Pokemon Center in Verdanturf Town. After I battled on the Cycling Road, I'll head to Mauville Gym for my next difficult battle.

Party Pokémon:
Current Party:
June the Grovyle@Miracle Seed
BOLD nature, Met at Route 101 (Lv5)
Lv20
-Fury Cutter
-Pursuit
-Absorb
-Quick Attack

June is my team's leader and go-to Pokémon. Ever since our close victory over Roxanne, she has been eager to grow stronger and show the world that she is as tough as they come, and is a Pokémon worthy of the Championship. June's bold nature gets her into arguments with Rubius, but there is a respect growing between them. Before I boxed him, Wily and June were really close friends and June hopes to retire with Wily together after the Championship is won.

Lanette the Zigzagoon
QUIET nature, Met at Route 104 (Lv5)
Lv19
- Tackle
- Growl
- Odor Sleuth
- Headbutt

Lanette's presence is rarely felt, due to her quiet nature. However, she usually backs June up whenever an argument occurs between her and Rubius. Lanette like to collect things, and my full backpack is a testament to her ever-growing collection. Lanette feels like a mentor to Polly, and is close friends with Aria.

Rubius the Tentacool@Silk Scarf
BOLD nature, met at Dewford Town (Lv7)
Lv19
- Poison Sting
- Supersonic
- Cut
- Acid

The source of my party's dissenting opinion, Rubius is the yang to June's Yin, although neither of them are very calm. Rubius has only heard stories about how difficult the battle with Roxanne was, and attributes the difficulty to June's weakness. He lords his Type-Advantage over June whenever he can, but after June became a Grovyle, the rivalry has become a bit more one-sided with Rubius fuming, waiting for his chance to shine. Rubius respects the opinions of Balthasar more than any other Pokémon on the party.

Balthasar the Alakazam
QUIRKY nature, met at Granite Cave (Lv8)
Lv16
- Teleport
- Confusion
- Disable

Balthasar is the 'Team Dad' for the rest of my party. Though met after many had assembled, his quick rise to final evolution and his total domination of the Gym Leader Brawly has cemented him in his position of number two to June's number one. Balthasar is paitent, though sometimes a bit silly. His emmense psychic powers give him a unique perspective on events and arguments, and he usually mediates between June and Rubius when the arguments get out of hand.

Aria the Swablu
HASTY nature, Egg recieved from "a nice place". Hatched at Petalburg City (Lv5)
Lv19
- Peck
- Sing
- False Swipe
- Fury Attack

Aria is sitll the baby of my team, and is June's favorite now that Wily is in retirement in the PC. She hatched while my party was training for Brawly, and hung on the arguments of June and Rubius during her upbringing. She's surprised many with how resilient she is to damage, and her sleep moves and False Swipe have made her helpful for making new friends. She's always excited when Polly gets to telling of adventures in the Wild, and is perhaps a bit gullible when it comes to her friendship with the Cheering Pokemon. She looks up to Lanette and hopes to prove herself to the entire team someday.

Polly the Minun
TIMID nature, met on Route 110 (Lv13)
Lv20
-Spark
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
-Helping Hand

When Polly joined the party, she got the cold shoulder from June, who blamed her for replacing Wily in the line-up. Because of this, Rubius embraced her. Her role in paralyzing Brendan's Combusken has made June reconsider her opinion of the Cheering Pokémon. She is hyperactive and charming, and uses her looks and guile to get herself out of scrapes, such as when the others catch her stealing food with her high speed. She usually backs up Rubius in the arguments, but she is prone to taking whichever side helps her more. She really doesn't consider Lanette much of an influence, but she listens more closely to the Tiny Raccoon than she lets on.

Boxed Pokémon
Chad the Wurmple (Lv5)
Fergus the Zigzagoon (Lv7)
Wily the Beautifly (Lv16)
Drew the Roselia (Lv14)

In Memorium
None so far!

Hey,do we have to post updates of our progress or can we just post end results because I already finished fire red,saphire,and soul silver this way.
Most people post updates (probably because most are insistent on writing fan fiction of whats going on but), but end results shouldn't be a problem?

Update#1
Update#2

Taking a stroll north of Mauville to investigate those smashable rocks, I find that there's a house!

"We're the Winstrate Family! If you can beat all four of us in a row, you'll get a prize! Would you like to challenge us?"

"Of course!" I shout. "Lanette and I can take you on!"

So we battled Victor Winstrate, plowing through him.

His wife, Victoria Winstrate, challenges us then with her Roselia.

I have Lanette in, and she's pretty close to full. I can't 2HKO with Headbutt, though, because of those Oran Berries. It Stun Spores Lanette, then Growths twice (stupid Full Paralysis...!) and then. "Foe ROSELIA used MEGA DRAIN!"

Th-they can have Mega Drain at this point in the game?!

Lanette fainted.

NOOO!

Polly and Balthasar end up going on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge through the rest of the Winstrate Clan.

Grandma Winstrate says that we can come inside. My response is, "Fuck you! You killed my friend!"

I teleport back to the Pokémon Center to place my loyal Zigzagoon at her final reward. Sleep well, Lanette. It's a shame that you where only one level before evolving.

I take my lucky Zigzagoon Fergus out of the PC and we go grinding him to catch up with my now L20 Party, where he evolves. After some annoying battles on the Cycling Road (I hate Magnemite!) and some easy battles in the Gym itself (lol ThunderPunch Meditite. Can't do shit to Polly), I finally face the trainer I have been fearing since this play-through began.

"The Cheerfully Electrifying Man!" the sign outside his Gym claims. I know that his name should be associated with death and fear.

"I have plans to convert the entire city" he says. Probably to his evil cult.

Wattson! I have come to put a stop to you once and for all!

His Magnemite battles Fergus, and after a few Rock Smashes, that monster goes down.

His Voltorb, legendary for it's explosive finisher, then enters play. Fergus and Voltorb trade various blows, and Wattson and I both use a Super Potion on the same turn. I start to think that it won't use it's signature move when.

"Foe VOLTORB used SELFDESTRUCT!"

Fergus, understandibly, fainted from that attack.

Polly, my newest team member, having seen enough death to last her for the rest of her life, urges me to send her in against Wattson's last Pokémon. "For Lanette, who believed in me. And for Fergus, who always told me that "this was all happening for a reason"."

I nod. "Go, Polly. Fight for our fallen friends."

Polly paralyzes Magneton with ThunderWave, and takes an XSpecial. Though Magneton paralyzes her and confuses her back, I am with her. Supporting her with Full Heals that we got from Lanette and Fergus. Healing her with Soda Pops we won as a team.

It's a long, hard, difficult battle, but Polly's Spark shoots her way to victory.

The Dynamo Badge is mine... but at what cost?

I leave Wattson's Gym without even speaking to the caretaker. I'm too distraught.

Good night, sweet prince. And a flight of Togekiss sing thee to thy rest. At least he will be with Lanette now...

I teach June, the only Pokemon I have that can, Rock Smash so that I may continue the game. I open up the Rusturf Tunnel and get HM Strength. And now, I'm heading north to Fallarbor Town. But this update has been costly.

Party Pokémon:
Current Party:
June the Grovyle@Miracle Seed
BOLD nature, Met at Route 101 (Lv5)
Lv21
-Fury Cutter
-Rock Smash
-Absorb
-Quick Attack

June is my team's leader and go-to Pokémon. Ever since our close victory over Roxanne, she has been eager to grow stronger and show the world that she is as tough as they come, and is a Pokémon worthy of the Championship. June's bold nature gets her into arguments with Rubius, but there is a respect growing between them. Before I boxed him, Wily and June were really close friends and June hopes to retire with Wily together after the Championship is won.

June was distraught at the deaths of Lanette and Fergus. She had spent a lot of time with the former, and the latter had saved her life during the Roxanne Gym Battle. Though the rest of my team (save Rubius) respects her leadership skills, she is starting to doubt whether or not she will be able to really lead us to the championship.

Rubius the Tentacool@Silk Scarf
BOLD nature, met at Dewford Town (Lv7)
Lv19
- Poison Sting
- Supersonic
- Cut
- Acid

The source of my party's dissenting opinion, Rubius is the yang to June's Yin, although neither of them are very calm. Rubius has only heard stories about how difficult the battle with Roxanne was, and attributes the difficulty to June's weakness. He lords his Type-Advantage over June whenever he can, but after June became a Grovyle, the rivalry has become a bit more one-sided with Rubius fuming, waiting for his chance to shine. Rubius respects the opinions of Balthasar more than any other Pokémon on the party.

Rubius respected Lanette for her role in the early days of the party, and treats her death as a taboo subject. He sees how June takes the death of her longtime friend and wonders if he could be as strong. The death of Fergus shows him that even evolved Pokémon are not invincible, and that there are higher plateaus of strength to reach.

Balthasar the Alakazam
QUIRKY nature, met at Granite Cave (Lv8)
Lv16
- Teleport
- Confusion
- Disable
- Psybeam

Balthasar is the 'Team Dad' for the rest of my party. Though met after many had assembled, his quick rise to final evolution and his total domination of the Gym Leader Brawly has cemented him in his position of number two to June's number one. Balthasar is paitent, though sometimes a bit silly. His emmense psychic powers give him a unique perspective on events and arguments, and he usually mediates between June and Rubius when the arguments get out of hand. Since Lanette is gone, he hasn't had to break up the fights as often, but this just makes him more worried that he's sitting next to an emotional powder-keg.

Aria the Swablu
HASTY nature, Egg recieved from "a nice place". Hatched at Petalburg City (Lv5)
Lv19
- Peck
- Sing
- False Swipe
- Fury Attack

Aria is sitll the baby of my team, and is June's favorite now that Wily is in retirement in the PC. She hatched while my party was training for Brawly, and hung on the arguments of June and Rubius during her upbringing. She's surprised many with how resilient she is to damage, and her sleep moves and False Swipe have made her helpful for making new friends. She's always excited when Polly gets to telling of adventures in the Wild, and is perhaps a bit gullible when it comes to her friendship with the Cheering Pokemon. The death of Lanette shook her to the core, having never seen a dead Pokémon before. She still cries every night before going to sleep, vowing to grow stronger to honor the memory of her fallen friend.

Polly the Minun
TIMID nature, met on Route 110 (Lv13)
Lv20
-Spark
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
-Helping Hand

When Polly joined the party, she got the cold shoulder from June, who blamed her for replacing Wily in the line-up. Because of this, Rubius embraced her. Her role in paralyzing Brendan's Combusken has made June reconsider her opinion of the Cheering Pokémon. She is hyperactive and charming, and uses her looks and guile to get herself out of scrapes, such as when the others catch her stealing food with her high speed. She usually backs up Rubius in the arguments, but she is prone to taking whichever side helps her more.

Seeing Lanette fall right before her caused a change in Polly. She's seen death before, in the wilds near Slateport. But that was the first time she saw a death that had mattered. She saw the effects of the death ripple through the team, and realized for the first time that she was part of this team.

She developed a crush on Fergus while he was in the party, training to battle Wattson, though she knew it wasn't meant to be between them. When Voltorb exploded, killing him, her heart broke and she was filled with a rage. She wanted to be sent in for revenge, and I allowed it. She didn't disappoint me.

All in all, Polly is a Pokémon who's mood changes with the winds. Fair winds make her smile, but harsh ones show you the fierce beast within that cute exterior.

Boxed Pokémon
Chad the Wurmple (Lv5)
Wily the Beautifly (Lv16)
Drew the Roselia (Lv14)

In Memorium
Lanette the Zigzagoon
QUIET nature, Met at Route 104 (Lv5)
Died at Lv19
- Tackle
- Rock Smash
- Odor Sleuth
- Headbutt

Lanette's presence was rarely felt, due to her quiet nature. However, she usually backed June up whenever an argument occured between her and Rubius. Lanette liked to collect things, and my full backpack was a testament to her ever-growing collection. Lanette thought herself a mentor to Polly, and was close friends with Aria.

She died at the hands of Victoria Winstrate's Roselia with a +2 Mega Drain. Her death frightened the innocent Aria and enraged the trickster Polly. Not even Rubius uses her as an example of the results of June's failed leadership. She was loved and respected by the entire party, and her death left us turning to her love, Fergus.

Fergus the Linoone
MODEST nature, met at Route 116 (Lv7)
Died at Lv20.
When I met Fergus, I was disappointed. Out of all the different Pokémon available on Route 116, I had to find another Zigzagoon when I already had one. I figured that I'd make the best of a bad situation and kept him around for a bit. He ended up finding the Ultra Ball that I would catch Balthasar in. He found many rare and valuable items, trying to help me out and prove his worth in any way he could. Once I had 6 different Pokémon, I deposited him, but he understood that should anything happen to Lanette, he would be returning to active duty. When that day occured, he knew what he must do.

Fergus was modest to a fault, never wanting credit for anything that happens. "It's all happening for a reason" he would tell Polly and Aria. "Don't fret." During his first stint with the party, he struck up a romance with Lanette. He also impressed me with his evasion of Roxanne's attacks, allowing me to save June's life with some potions.

Though he didn't show it, I'm sure Lanette's death played heavy on his mind. He kept reminding us of our destiny to be champions. Maybe he was trying to delude himself.

Fergus, after training with my party and growing to match (perhaps surpass) them in strength, carried my team during my battle with Wattson, doing what he knew Lanette would do if she were still with us. He volunteered to be the first to battle, and wanted to stay in against Voltorb.

Perhaps he knew it would happen. Perhaps he knew the reason he met me on Route 116 that day. He managed to take down two of Wattson's Pokémon that day. One with his strength and skill. The other, by sacrificing himself.

Sleep well, my friend. May you and Lanette look down from above and bless my journey.

May as well update my Scramblocke Challenge, here are the rules I followed:

-I posted this in the Scramble Challenge section, looking to get given 12 different Pokemon, each with a certain condition that goes with it (some don't have conditions).
-I place the 12 Pokemon in any order i want, and the first 6 on the list is my party.
-When someone faints, they are dead, put into a hell/heaven box (depends how handy they were) and then switched by the next Pokemon on the list.
-I can not change the position of any pokemon on the list.
-Example: 'Take a Cubone that can evolve before beating ----' If Cubone was 7th on my list, and got put into my team after beating ---, then i don't have to worry about this specification, and can evolve Cubone whenever i want.
-If all twelve Pokemon die, i lose.
-I must nickname all Pokemon i get that will be in my present party.

At the moment i have 8 badges and have just caught Lugia.

This is my list i got, and where I put each Pokemon:

1. Ampharos - Fire Punch+Thunder Punch
2. Onix - Caught+Evolve after soloing Bugsy at level <13
3. Tentacool - Can evolve after using constrict in two gym battles+Constrict
4. Magnemite - Evolve before Chuck+Evolve again after Misty (343Guilty possibly)+Spark
5. Clefable - Magic Guard+Double-edge.
6. Gastly - Can evolve into Gengar right before the 8th gym leader. Must know Focus Punch.
7. Diglett - Safari Zone+Arena Trap+Earthquake+Evolve after 32 spc.attk evs.
8. Venomoth - Signal Beam+3 non-directly damaging moves
9. Forretress
10. Skarmory - Steel Wing+No spikes+2 tms
11. Eevee - Evolve to corresponding HP. If none, then it stays a eevee
12. Octillery - No surf in battle+Only psychic attacking moves after evolving at lv.25 which it must be taught.

Order:
Ampharos
Tentacruel
Steelix
Forretres
Eevee
Diglet
Gengar
Magnemite
Octillery
Venomoth
Clefable

Some major points in my game:

Evolving Onix right after Bugsy.
After getting Eevee, finding out it's hidden power was Flying.... so i can't evolve it and then I let it die….
Risked using constrict with Tentacool against Jasmine's magnemite, but Tentacool died.
Uber grinding outside the Safari Zone and then relising that Chucks pokemon were 5 levels lower then i expected them to be.
Unfortunately I had to risk sending out Forretress against Clair to save Steelix, and he got fire blast 1HKO’d. I had three electric types anyway.
At the start of the game, instead of making a dead box, I made a heaven and hell box, out of the three deaths, Forretress was the only to go into the heaven box, because he is soooooo pro….
Pwning everything!

By the way, i will carry on through Kanto, just incase it wasn't obvious.

I think i forgot something.... but all well.

ginganinja

@ Flamestrike
I think that Swinub should go in your last slot. Its Ice Shard is a god send for pokemon such as Aerodactly and Dragonite.

Anyway its update time!

Battle for the Rising Badge

Team Rocket were easy and Petrals Exploding Army was crushed my Khan as we set up a sub which could survive 2 Koffing's Sludges! With a Sub up their was no threat of being killed by an Explosion or Self Destruct and thus Khan killed everything with his Strength.

I entered Route 44 and picked up a Tangela. I then progressed into the Ice parth and caught a Swinub that I named Ice Age. As I entered Blackthrorn City I realsied that the 8th Gym Leader would be no pushover and thus I trained very hard getting everyone up to level 40. It was also at this point that I realised that Slick was unlikely to help me further so I kept him in Cryo for a break. Also Tyranit had been underwelming and also went to Cryo. Tangla (Medusa) and Ice Age took their places and they quickly reached their final forms. With my secret weapon attacked I was confident that I could beat Clair....

Navagating her Gym was tricky but I soon had it figured out and we faced off on an even Battle field. We selected our choices and Chaos faced off against himself as Clair had called out here own Gyarados. Trading a flurry of blows my Chaos was quicky taken down to 43 health after Clair had pumuled it with Dragon Rages. Knowing I could surive 1 more attack I fired off another Dragon Rage... And hit Clairs Dragonair on the switch in!

I then when back to Ice Age as we shrugged off a Thunder Wave and took first blood with an Ice Shard. Clair then called out her powerhouse, Kingdra. I stared it down and swallowed. I had a Kingdra contingency plan of sorts involving Khan but that was out of the question now since I would need him healthy for Gyarados. I needed a Plan B and I needed it soon. Having no choice I went to my trump card Medusa. Medusa and Kingdra faced off. Kingdra fired off a Dragon Pulse taking 2/3rds of Medusa but I managed to nail a sleep powder straight up which was great.... except I could not hit it with anything. So I set up a Sunny Day. Tangrowth began to glow as his speed boost kicked in. Whnich did not matter since I was already returning Medusa. With Phase 1 of my Plan A variation b compleate I went to my Powerhouse, my loyal friend who had always been there for me when I needed him most, and boy did I need him now. Vulcan gave a roar as he faced off against a sleeping Kingdra being only 1 level highier than her Kingdra I realy hoped my plan would work.

Clair smirked at me. Her Kingdra had a huge resistance to Fire moves which means that she would stay in since she believed their was no threat. Her overconfidence may just grant me victory her as I let loose my Strongest attack. Typlosion Blasted of a huge Firely Explosion which took off lmost half of Kingdra's health. Clair froze. "What?" she screamed before noticing my Typlosion's new trendy fashion accessory, its nice new pair of sunglasses. At the Lake of Rage, I had picked up a Choice Specs and had given it to my Typlosion before the battle had begun. Typlosion was tired though and needed to rest. At that moment though Kingdra woke up and unleashed huge beam of Energy which slammed into Vulcan and casually smashing it into the wall. I ran over to my companion. Showning incrediable determination it found its feet and stood tall. With both pokemon unable to attack due them needing to recharge their energy Clair took the oppotunity to boast. "All your power and for what?" she said. "Kingdra survived a Sun bosted Specs Powered STAB Blast Burn from your Typlosion. It would take 2 more Blast Burn's to be able to finally take down Kingdra while Hyper Beam will crush you next turn."
I gritted my teeth and said nothing. The truth was that this had been the plan all along. Sure I would have been happy if Kingdra had continued to sleep while I was able to beat it down. But I had was prepared for this, I needed for something to happen, any second now....

Claire contunied to exult in her apparent Victory." What was your plan Reily? she asked. "Did your plan involve your Friend dieing here? Do you really think I can be beaten by the likes of You.
Any second now I thought, this had to happen otherwise I lost my best friend.
"I cannot be beaten! Clair contined to skite. "I have draon Pokemon which can only lose to dragon attacks.. and you seem to be a little short of those at the moment. "Its over Reily, I have won".
"You", I said, "are wrong". Vulcan stood tall at at that moment the thing that I had been waiting for finally...happened.
A huge blast of fire erupted aground Vulcan. He glowed pure white and the sheer heat foced me back a step. Blaze had activated.
Clair realised that she had just lost her strongest pokemon, she could do nothing but watch as Vulcan blasted a Super Powered Blast Burn with its power increased by Sunlight, Specs, STAB and Blaze. Kingdra was clearly able to take huge ammounts of punnishment. However it could not survive this blast of fire even with a x4 resist. It crumpled to the Gym Floor.

Clair brought out her best chance at victory while bought out Khan. Intimidate lowered its attack so I switched to Chaos. It survived a Dragon Rage with 4 health left. I then brought back Khan with his attack stat intact. It fired off 2 mighty Punchs while shrugging off a Dragon Rage. As Clair brought out her final Dragonair I administered the final indignity on Clair by revealing that I did indeed have a Dragon Move. Khan OHKO'ed Dragonair with a Outrage.

Clair was furious. She had been outpredicted by me and her entire team had been crushed while I had not suffered a single pokemon dying during that match. She set me the Dragon Trainers Challange to determine my worthiness while she retired to her chambers alowing me to heal up and prepare fr the Dragon Trainer Test.

O.K folks thats my Update. ANd before anyone enquires..... I did not alter that battle in anyway. That batttle showed my plan for Clair's Kingdra since I knew it would prove difficult to take down. Although truth be told I had thought that my Specs Sunlight boosted STAB Blast Burn would 2KO Kingdra. The Blaze activating was a nice touch since I had not countered on that. If Blaze had not activated then I would have had to sacrifice something. Anyway, I won and am damn proud of the fact. Ill do a mega grind and get everyone up to Level 50 since when you are restricting yourself to 10 Healing items for the E4 you need every Level ou can get. Oh and my Team!

Ice Age (Mammoswine)
Lv 41
Modest (ugh)
-Take Down
-Ice Shard
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake

Darquesse (Murkrow) (I might swap this for something since he is a little frail for the E4 plus I realisedthat there is no Dusk Stone either....sigh)
Lv 40
Adamant
-Fly
-Wing Attack
-Faint Attack
-Night Shade

Khan (Kangaskhan)
Lv 42
Hardy
-Strength
-Outrage
-Substitute
-Focus Punch

Vulcan (Typlosion)
Lv 42
Relaxed
-Blast Burn
-Focus Blast
-Flamethrower
-Swift

Chaos (Gyarados)
Lv 40
Careful
-Aqua Tail
-Ice Fang
-Bite
-Dragon Rage

Medusa (Tangrowth)
Lv 40
Impish
-Sleep Powder
-Ancient Power
-Suny Day
-Solar Beam

Yeah I might change his moveset a bit lol.

Cheers everyone!

Don't do Platinum with Turtwig, it's a nightmare. The Team Galactic members will tear you to shreds, unless you're insanely overlevelled.

Note: I gave up after the Galactic Admins kept nearly KOing my entire team over and over.

Ok, here are the proper stats for my Scramblocke Challenge:

On my way to Victory Road (Soul Silver):

Party:

McBone, Lv.40, Dragon Fang, Gentle, Sturdy
Headbutt, Curse, DragonBreath, Rock Throw
Hp:127
Attk:88
Def:161
Sp.Attk:67
Sp.Def:78
Spd:56

Electra, Lv.41, Quick Claw, Careful, Static
Tackle (OMG!), Focus Blast (Die Jasmine!), ThunderPunch, Thunder Wave
Hp:134
Attk:81
Def:80
Sp.Attk:97
Sp.Def:100
Spd:71

Fraktion, Lv.35, Amulet Coin, Naive, Sturdy
Magnet Bomb, Spark, Supersonic, Thunder Wave
Hp:85
Attk:53
Def:76
Sp.Attk:96
Sp.Def:54
Spd:62

Wrath, Lv.40, Leftovers, Modest, Levitate
Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball, Focus Punch
Hp:104
Attk:60
Def:65
Sp.Attk:130
Sp.Def:68
Spd:129

Bottle, Lv.30, Exp.Share, Relaxed, Sniper
Focus Energy, Bullet Seed(i had to teach it), Aurora Beam, Waterfall (I want surf!)
Hp:94
Attk:75
Def:66
Sp.Attk:76
Sp.Def:52
Spd:31

Diglet - Yet to obtain, as it must be caught in the Safari Zone, and i dont have the objects yet :(

that's bout it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)