List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrea

/me cresselias
Here are the ones I found! Stantler, Sentret, another Stantler, Bidoof, Doduo, Hoppip, and Igglybuff ^_^

It was asking me to like pick one I think??? (Lol I have no idea.) So I picked Doduo cause it was the only female. Not sure what else to screenshot.. or if someone has a better guide as to how to understand what this site is asking you to do!

Here are the ones I found! Stantler, Sentret, another Stantler, Bidoof, Doduo, Hoppip, and Igglybuff ^_^

It was asking me to like pick one I think??? (Lol I have no idea.) So I picked Doduo cause it was the only female. Not sure what else to screenshot.. or if someone has a better guide as to how to understand what this site is asking you to do!
This is actually pretty interesting. On the previous page, someone posted a picture in which the additional move for Stantler was Skill Swap, but the Stantlers here only get Tackle. Looks like the extra moves are decided in a way unrelated to the minigames.
Edit: actually, nevermind - it seems to be the other way around after all.

You should post the moves your Doduo has (it should have Flail).

This is actually pretty interesting. On the previous page, someone posted a picture in which the additional move for Stantler was Skill Swap, but the Stantlers here only get Tackle. Looks like the extra moves are decided in a way unrelated to the minigames.

You should post the moves your Doduo has (it should have Flail).
>Jitabata
Yes, it has Flail.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Guys, could you also specify the gender of the pokémon you find? We need to be 101% sure every species can pass on their DW abilities.

and I have a hunch all the Eeveelutions will be male...

and lol Hitmons

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody please help me? I encountered 4 DW pokemon, played their minigames, got hearts above their heads, and when I used up my 10 steps, I ended up at some really big tree with sparkles inside of it and pokemon floating in bubbles above it. I'm not sure what I did at this point, or even what I was supposed to do, but it appears that I have lost all my friended pokemon, but the two items I found are still there. Is there a way to get them back, or is there something I was supposed to do in order to keep my friended pokemon that I didn't do?

And now when I go back to my house, I cannot access the rainbow anymore and the Jaroda I uploaded is not there either (it was before).

Can somebody please help me? I encountered 4 DW pokemon, played their minigames, got hearts above their heads, and when I used up my 10 steps, I ended up at some really big tree with sparkles inside of it and pokemon floating in bubbles above it. I'm not sure what I did at this point, or even what I was supposed to do, but it appears that I have lost all my friended pokemon, but the two items I found are still there. Is there a way to get them back, or is there something I was supposed to do in order to keep my friended pokemon that I didn't do?

And now when I go back to my house, I cannot access the rainbow anymore and the Jaroda I uploaded is not there either (it was before).
Well you are out of luck for today, but tommorow once you reach the tree you blick the sparkles inside and your berries should pop up, after that give a berry to the pokemon of you choice.

Mario With Lasers

The only thing I have that *might* be of help is this post over Serebiiforums. I still haven't gone to the Dream World, so I cannot be of much help.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, damn. Since I didn't know what I was doing with the berries and the trees, I probably just lost everything I did for the day :(

I didn't know the DW pokemon got special moves too. There's hope for you yet, Flareon. And Zebracantsayit.
Which has just made me realise that this could mean we could get the legendary beasts with their special moves plus new abilities any any nature. Unlikely, since the previous ones were all shiny and they activate an ingame event, but even if it's just FB+ES Entei, AS+WB Raikou, and er... well, Suicune, I'd be very happy. That would allow Entei access to almost all of Arcanine's toys, (Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Flash Fire), minus only Intimidate and CC. With Entei's superior stats, it could make UU this gen.

Still, this is just a farfetch'd dream. But what's really interesting is that with the DW literally anything can happen.

Which has just made me realise that this could mean we could get the legendary beasts with their special moves plus new abilities any any nature. Unlikely, since the previous ones were all shiny and they activate an ingame event, but even if it's just FB+ES Entei, AS+WB Raikou, and er... well, Suicune, I'd be very happy. That would allow Entei access to almost all of Arcanine's toys, (Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Flash Fire), minus only Intimidate and CC. With Entei's superior stats, it could make UU this gen.

Still, this is just a farfetch'd dream. But what's really interesting is that with the DW literally anything can happen.

Even better, if Arc got ES, FB, FF, AND CC or EQ. Entei could be OU!

What I'm thinking though, is how common are certain moves on Dream World pokemon, and how will this affect tiers? Multiple pokemon constantly getting new moves and abilities will make for a very fluid and unstable meta initially.

How do I catch my Pokemon in-game? I befriended a Taillow.

EDIT: Never mind, caught it already. He came with Mirror Move (egg move), Growl, Focus Energy and Quick Attack.

Oh, Scrappy ability BTW.

Mario With Lasers

Male Ponyta: Thrash (Breeding) / Flame Body (DW)
Female Bidoof: Tackle (lolwut) / Inconsistent (DW)
Kangaskhan1: Fake Out (Level) / Inner Focus (DW)
Male Rattata: Me First (Breeding) / Hustle (DW)
Kangaskhan2: Fake Out (Level) / Inner Focus (DW)

Meh. Took the Bidoof with me. I also found Farfetch'd and Hoppip, but the former apparently ignored me and I failed on finding a Munchlax for the latter... Also, I went pretty bad with Bidoof's minigame (the ice cream one; is it possible to take the balls out of the bowl?), so I guess that's why it had lol Tackle.

And, huh, has anyone found an OU-worthy pokémon yet? >__>

andrea

/me cresselias
Also, I went pretty bad with Bidoof's minigame (the ice cream one; is it possible to take the balls out of the bowl?), so I guess that's why it had lol Tackle.
Ohmygosh telllll me about it. I hate that combee game with a passion. That's why all my stantlers had sucky moves =P

Well, damn. Since I didn't know what I was doing with the berries and the trees, I probably just lost everything I did for the day :(
So I take it no walkthrough video guide today???

But that tree does pop up at the end. I had to pick one of those pokemon, click the sparklies/pick a berry and after that all your pokemon friends show up and you pick one to come back with you into the cartridge. =P

Ditto doesn't pass the DW flag on to the offspring. Game Freak outwitted us on that, unfortunately.
Does that include DW Dittos or we can't test that yet until someone gets it?

Edit: Also, it seems from some of the posts that I read, the outcome of the game determines the moves the Pokemon has. So far from the minigames I played, I had two kinds of outcomes. One where I scored really well and a speech bubble with a heart in it appears above the pokemon's head. Another one where I passed but didn't score that well (looking at the you, combee game) and no speech bubble appears above the pokemon's head. The music that accompanied my score was still the same as the one I had when I scored really well though.

And, huh, has anyone found an OU-worthy pokémon yet? >__>
Well... I doubt this is the place to talk about the future metagame, but I will say two things.

I'm really happy with Nidoqueen and Nidoking being released so early. They should love 30% boosts on Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, and Fire Blast.

Also, I'll be surprised if people don't give Regeneration Tangrowth a spin. Now that it can heal without even using a turn, it should be able to go wild with Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, or Knock Off. If there's anything that anybody in here has caught that I want to get my hands on next time I can get on the Dream World, that would be it. As soon I see a female one, I'm gunning straight for her unless something insane like Ditto pops up.

Um... so I managed to put my Denchura to sleep. I also managed to enter the Dream World, but there like nothing I can do, I don't know where these mini-games are that everyone is talking about. Is it because Denchura isn't supported in the DW? Can you guys see the Pokemon you put to sleep in the DW? Because I don't see my Denchura, and all I'm able to do is plant berries and buy furniture (and put items out on that bench, what is the point of that by the way?). Help please!

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I caught the Taillow with HG/SS Exclusive move Tailwind. I also encountered a Shinx (apparently I am the only one). I forgot to screenshot as I didn't know the process yet, but hopefully everyone can take me on my word. Both were male (so no female Shinx yet).

Genders are also very important to note as well.

i befriended a tangler but am having problems wakeing up my pokemon to catch it and see its abilities.
ive sent a dude to sleep before, and woke him up for the pikachu Cgear and the starters on my pokedex. and i put him to sleep this morning, can kinda read japanese so i know i did most stuff right, i have a photo on tangler in my dream house, and my profile says i have met tangler recently, and when i try to wake my pokemon up, i see a picture of tangler fall down from the cloud into my sleeping pokemon.

however, after that i get an error with no error code. my connection is a bit dodgy and i get other 52100 and 52300 errors a lot, but its worked before if i try enough times, but now i get" つうしんエラー が はっせい しました"

which google translate cant handle, prob due to lack of kanji. i also get another error "something something something きって something something", while would need me to turn off DS to get passed normally, unlike the other one, was going to copy it down but i finally successfully woke my dude up while trying to get on to see the error.

i also befriended, but didnt keep a hoppit, bidoof, farfetched and surskit igglybuff and stantler. all male bar farfetched and tangler.

EDIT: did this with a lvl 20 shinbora. not sure if what pokemon you take effects what ones you can find.

caught him, knows constrict, sleep powder absorb and leechseed is lax with regneration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)