nj art

Oh god I must get in on this amazing artwork, could I request a shiny porygon-z doing an eccentric pose, and make it avatarable please?

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
as it turns out, i can color differently from my boring texture cell shading.

id like opinions on this way of coloring, if you guys like it, don't like it, prefer my other way, etc.

not the final for dragonite, i just needed some lineart to color and it was handy.

as it turns out, i can color differently from my boring texture cell shading.

id like opinions on this way of coloring, if you guys like it, don't like it, prefer my other way, etc.

not the final for dragonite, i just needed some lineart to color and it was handy.

Both styles look great. I'm not sure what to say lol.

Your older style seems more like your signature, though.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
shamelessly bumping my topic posting some doodles
it might appear that i'm not working from the outside, but trust me, I am~
the Smog has me all tied up, 8 pictures between 2 articles!
so, have some budews to make up for my lack of posting

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
i'm really sorry i keep drawing budew you guys

edit: ps if you think theres a pokemon that would look cute with budew tell me and i may draw it

i also havent forgotten about requests so dont worry

It's for threads like these that I browse Smeargle's Studio. You're stuff is very awesome to look at. I'd request a cute Shroomish (possible avatar/possibly shiny), but you seem backed up right now, so take your time/don't do it.

I am sincerely hoping for the first, though.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
It's for threads like these that I browse Smeargle's Studio. You're stuff is very awesome to look at. I'd request a cute Shroomish (possible avatar/possibly shiny), but you seem backed up right now, so take your time/don't do it.

I am sincerely hoping for the first, though.
Shroomish is a really easy go, so I'll do it right now!
What style would you like, the one I did Arbok/Porygon-z in, or the kindof thin-lined one?

After this, I'm putting Dragonite on top priority btw, Gabe.

Oh, and, 4/8 Smog pics done! Phew!

Thick lined would be lovely, and I'm not sure if you agree, but Shroomish and Budew make a pretty cute couple :3

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
These are great! Could I request a Kobaruon avatar? You make your art very cute, but I was wondering if you could make Kobaruon a bit majestic looking; you know like how the typical stallion is like? Something of that sort. Let me know if you can do it!

Edit: Could you use the technique of drawing you used in this piece?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)