nj art

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
heh i directed von to you because i was too busy, i knew you wouldn't disappoint
the smog has mafia 'how to' articles starting from issue #4 if you're really interested

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Alright so I think this is about as done as this will ever get so I'll show you guys.

and also an older drawing again that I'll hide because it is old, but it's still pretty neat to look at

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just thought I'd post some of the fruits of your work. Every card has your emblems on them, but this has all six and they actually make up the image (its a basic energy card, essentially).

I'll probably go back and make it look better later.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Ah! That's totally awesome!

Aside from what I did, I also really like the background stylings you've put together, they work so well. Really cool.

Lugia... oh my god.

The Wailords are pure win and I believe you have perfectly captured the essence and soul of a Budew in its rawest state. Very deep.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
photoshop has been acting up lately and absolutely will not save this with the background transparent

edit: fixed it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)