nj art

love your stuff! i actually had a school assignment to draw 10 watercolors, and while doing them i checked out your thread and felt kinda depressed. you tell a lot with only a few colors, i really like the tone.

requesting badass ghidorah??

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
love your stuff! i actually had a school assignment to draw 10 watercolors, and while doing them i checked out your thread and felt kinda depressed. you tell a lot with only a few colors, i really like the tone.

requesting badass ghidorah??

jk been meaning to draw a serious ghidorah pic for a while
addin it to the queue

oh and also I'm flattered that you like my watercolors, im not much of a painter at all, but I'm glad you liked them regardless!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Well, since this issue of the smog has been released, I can post the art that made it in.
Quite a bit didn't make the cut or was moved to another issue, oh well. Overall, I drew 8 new pictures, and had 2 leftovers. 3 of the 8 made it, and 0 of the 2. You win some you lose some. 4 of the pieces I did have been moved to next issue, 1 of the pieces I did for the LC article seems to have not made it in, and I'm not sure on the status of those leftover pics from two issues ago.
Here's what did get released.

Omanyte looks cute, I love the facial expression, Shell Smash lol. Different poses for Dokkara and Komotana are nice to see. To bad your other stuff didn't make it into this issue.

Also I hate to add to your never ending list of requests but, I am requesting you finish that Permasand friends with Ttar and Hippo from way back.

'grats on the badge, well! It was only a matter of time, for sure.

Oh man, can I please use that Dokkora as an avatar? I'm asking under the assumption that you'll say yes, but I don't have any type of proper image editing software to crop and resize it well, so I'd need a help for that, senor.

And I might possibly your number 1 fan, sir. If not, I'm pretty dang close.

EDIT: for anyone looking back on this, there are two times I refer to nasty as a male... D:

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
'grats on the badge, well! It was only a matter of time, for sure.

Oh man, can I please use that Dokkora as an avatar? I'm asking under the assumption that you'll say yes, but I don't have any type of proper image editing software to crop and resize it well, so I'd need a help for that, senor.

And I might possibly your number 1 fan, sir. If not, I'm pretty dang close.
no problemo, made two because i dont know which one you want

and thanks everybody :)

Wow, this thread deserves way more views/luv's

E: Have you done many comics? can you give us a link to them? Their possibly the greatest poke-comics i've seen... ever

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Your Moguryuu piece is also used in the Little Cup Metagame analysis. ;>
It's my second fav piece for that analysis, so I'm glad they put it in lol.

here ya go gabe

Wow, this thread deserves way more views/luv's

E: Have you done many comics? can you give us a link to them? Their possibly the greatest poke-comics i've seen... ever
thank you lol..

heres links to every single pokecomic ive ever made
and here are the two logs ive written them for thus far

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Dear god those comics are amazing. The way you stylize the pokemon in them is really effective towards conveying the humor involved :toast:

Nasty, these drawings are easily some of the most unique pokemon I have ever seen. I'm always looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. I'm not sure how you are doing on requests, but I'd love to see what you can do with a Lugia. You'd make me incredibly happy...

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
well now that it's christmas, and it's been posted in the big thread, here was my secret santa entry for Solstice, who wanted futachimaru dressed as link.

merry xmas my friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)