Random, take an Abra
. Its moveset will depend on its nature:
- If it has a +Atk nature, then it must learn Return ASAP and must learn one other physical non-stab move.
- If it has +Def nature, then it must set up Reflect in every gym leader/E4/Plasma boss/Rival battle
- If it has +SpAtk, it must learn and keep Hidden Power and use it to solo your Rival at least once
- If it has +SpDef, it must set up Light Screen in every Gym Leader/E4/Plasma boss/Rival battle
- If it has +Spd, it must set up Trick Room in the above mentioned battles
- If it has a neutral nature, then it must have one status move and Recover at all times
It cannot face any gym Pokemon before evolving into Kadabra. To evolve it to Alakazam, you must first use it to OHKO every Pokemon in the Fighting Gym. If it cannot OHKO every Pokemon in the Fighting Gym, it will refuse to evolve. Consequently, you must give it 6 of the EV raising items for the stat it has a negative nature in. If it has a neutral nature, then you must give it one each of the six items. Thereafter, you must replace two of its moves asap to evolve it to Alakazam. You cannot replace the moves I have specified. Next, you must use the RNG to get a number between the level it is then (ie, after OHKOing all the Pokemon in the fighting gym or giving it the EV boosting items and changing its moves) and 100. You must evolve it at that level or at level 75, whichever is earlier. Alakazam must hold the Amulet Coin as soon as you get it. Have fun.