Feb 4th, 2011, 2:31:31 AM
Points out the obvious
Join Date: Mar 2010
A country full of spiders
Thinking about it, I might try one of those things you guys like to call "Scramblockes". I'll be doing this on a ROM I have for Emerald.
Some Random Rules:
- Emerald Version
- No Trading
- 12 Pokemon
- No Evolution restrictions or Gym Solos (or solos of any sort), as there is no guarantee I can fulfill them. While I'm at it, no level caps or drudgery either
- I do reserve the right to reject challenges
- No reservations, 12 Pokemon is a lot so there is no need to
- Starter, Surfer & Flyer compulsory
- No Level Caps or Signature Challenges that are not yours, except my signature Berry Holding Pokemon are allowed (Hello Flapper...)
- Easy-Medium difficulty, I want to make some sort of inroads into this Scramblocke
- As always, Make them fun
Yeah, without further ado, give me random challenges...
The 12 Scramblockees
- Taillow (Ownage): Must know & keep Fly & Facade as their only STAB moves. The other two moves must be attacking moves (Iggdrasil)
- Ralts (UltraRalts): Must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times...
If Male, must have Frustration, and cannot learn Calm Mind, Double Team, Magical Leaf, and Growl must be gotten rid of immediately.
If Female, must have Return, and cannot learn Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder, Shadow Ball, or Double Team.
Also, it must strike down 5 wild pokemon with only Return if female, and finish it with Frustration if male, & it must finish off 2 gym leader pokemon with Psychic moves only (loudkirbyking)
- Marril (Pompom): Must know & keep Rollout & Ice Beam (ObsidianRanger)
- Skarmory: It must learn and keep Spikes and Roar, and must set it up in every Gym leader/Aqua boss/Magma boss/Rival/E4 battle it participates in. It can learn only one of its STABs at a time (Qwertyuiop)
- Treecko (Racist): Every time you see a Pokemon, check its body color. For the first Pokemon of every body color you see, flip two coins:
HH- Treecko may attack any Pokemon with this body color.
HT/TH- Treecko must solo thirty Pokemon of this body color before the E4.
TT- Treecko may NEVER attack a Pokemon with this body color (Dummy007)
- Ninetales (Caliente): Must always know Will-o-Wisp/Confuse Ray/Quick Attack/one non-STAB move of your choice. It must be the highest-leveled Pokemon on your team (Galladiator)
- Aron (Petal): Must be an Aggron but the E4. You may only fight with Petal on your first time in a town or route. As soon as you leave, when you come back to that route Petal may not fight, nor attack, nor anything.
To avoid any confusion with his name, teach him as many moves as you can with over 100 base power, to prove he is really really strong. After he defeats 30 Pokemon as an Aggron using only moves with 100 Base Power or more, rename him Seeker (Treadshot A1)
- Voltorb (FastLiekMe): You must catch voltorb as one of the overworld interactions in New Mauville, not as a Random Encounter. It must know & keep Toxic & Rain Dance (Vratix)
- Sableye (Jewel): It must know 1 TM move for every 2 badges you have (auramaster)
- Wurmple (Purple): If it evolves into beautifly teach it 3 attacks and 1 non-damaging move, and if it evolves into a dustox give it 1 attack and 3 non-damaging moves (Dark Ray)
- Poochyena (Sleuth): Whenever you fight a ghost type pokemon, you must switch in your poochyena and it must use odor sleuth to see what their intentions are. Once that battle is over, you must use your item finder to see if the ghost left anything hanging around. If the item finder isn't fully charged, run around until it is (Nightmare Jigglypuff)
- Massive challenge that would look like a massive wall of text if I typed it out in this little box (BiGGiE)
Last edited by Its_A_Random; Feb 4th, 2011 at 3:56:20 PM.