Fire Blast's Platinum Scramble Challenge Update #9

Bidoof the Bidoof
-to evolve must solo gym & learn 2 HM moves
-After evolving must keep within the top 3 pokemon as far as levels
-must solo Bertha of the E4
-must have the ability Simple

Water Boy the Chimchar
-must always be the first pokemon in party when surfing
-cannot use fighting-type moves (including status moves)

Peek-A-Boo the Chingling
-evolve ASAP
-if it has a certain move it must have another move of the same type
-must solo one gym leader or E4 member: +Attack-Flint, +Defense-Bryon, +Special Attack-Lucian, +Special Defense-Volkner, +Speed-Candice, Neutral-Your choice

Capers the Gligar
-must know & keep Earthquake, Swords Dance, & U-Turn before Girantina
-if evolved must replace Earthquake with Roost and the move of choice may not be Earthquake
-Must solo 5 pokemon in the Pokemon League

Gen5Sux4me the Rotom
-Can't use the forms

Croagunk the Skorupi
-cannot fight against croagunks or toxicroaks
-can't use bug STAB
-must solo 10 galactic grunts & 2 bryon trainers to evolve
-once evolved cannot use poison STAB
-once evolved must solo every Croagunk & toxicroak
-can't be used against Candice

After leaving Canavale I went to Lake Valor and beat some grunts and Saturn. Then i went to Lake Verity and beat some grunts and Mars. (I'm seeing a patern here :toast:) After that I went north towards Snowpoint City. On the way there my Infernape got really overleveled. I beat Candice with infernape easily and then went to Acuty. I flew back to Veilstone and i plan on grinding so my other members so they catch up.

Water Boy the Level 40 Infernape (Female)
Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Blaze
-Flame Wheel
-Strength
-ThunderPunch
-Taunt

Infernape is way overleveled compared to the other members. Fire>Ice :toast:

Bibarel the Level 43 Bibarel (Female)
Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Simple
-Headbutt
-Super Fang
-Surf
-Rock Smash

Grinding awaits

Peek-A-Boo the Level 40 Chimecho (Male)
Lonely (+Att, -Def)
Levitate
-Double-Edge
-Natural Gift
-Light Screen
-Confusion

No improvements :( Grinding awaits

Capers the Level 40 Gligar (Female)
Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Sand Veil
-Earthquake
-U-turn
-Faint Attack
-Swords Dance

No improvements :( Grinding awaits

Gen5Sux4me the Level 41 Rotom
Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Levitate
-Shock Wave
-Confuse Ray
-Ominous Wind
-Substitute

Plan on replacing Shock Wave with Thunderbolt. Grinding awaits

Croagunk the Level 41 Skorupi (Male)
Serious (none)
Battle Armor
Bryon Trainers: 2/2, Galactic Grunts: 2/10 :|
-Return
-Brick Break
-Poison Fang
-Dig

Hopefully Skorupi will be able to evolve by the time I reach Girintina.

Also, I reached 100 posts! :kongler:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
PMD Red Rescue Team Scramble Update

Haven't updated this in a while...

Previous Update

• Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)

• Picked off after beating the fugitive arc.
  • After a few missions, I undertake a mission in Uproar Forest to stop the Mankey or something.
  • Beat the Mankey really easy, OHKOing all three of them with little trouble. Mid-way through the dungeon, I come across my first Monster house...
  • After giving the Mankey some Chestnuts, my "House" was renovated.
  • Do a whole bunch of missions before gaining access to Magma Cavern.
  • I eventually encounter Groudon...And fail to beat him...
  • So I do a lot of grinding before reattempting Magma Cavern, this time, I was successful, after a long battle.
  • About to take on the last dungeon of Part 1: The Sky Tower...

Leader the Squirtle @ Special Band
Lv:26/63HP/46ATK/43DEF/45+12SATK/44SDEF
-Tackle
-Bubble
-Withdraw
-Water Gun

Chocapic the Pikachu @ Nothing
Lv:26/83HP/46ATK/41DEF/46+12SATK/40SDEF
-Thunderbolt
-Growl
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack

Iceberg the Spearow @ Power Band
Lv:15/47HP/27+12ATK/19DEF/29SATK/19SDEF
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer
-Fury Attack

Trunkie the Phanpy @ Power Band
Lv:20/74HP/50+12ATK/41DEF/48SATK/42SDEF
-Tackle
-Growl
-Flail
-Hidden Power

That's all for now. Only Sky Tower remains & then it's on to Part 2. Good Luck me.

Ehh, i hate Mystery Dungeon, it's soooooooooo cheesy. Like, everyone cries and stuff, it's just annoying.

ps: if you're cool, you'll look at my new art thread in my sig.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Ehh, i hate Mystery Dungeon, it's soooooooooo cheesy. Like, everyone cries and stuff, it's just annoying
Yeah, the cutscenes piss me off, & it's only a mere spin-off (And spin-offs are never as good as the original), but it's something different for a change, a break from the regular Pokemon Scrambles. It's only an experiment to see if a PMD Scramble is viable anyway...

Yeah, the cutscenes piss me off, & it's only a mere spin-off (And spin-offs are never as good as the original), but it's something different for a change, a break from the regular Pokemon Scrambles. It's only an experiment to see if a PMD Scramble is viable anyway...
Yea, needs a skip function... it was great once final fantasy started adding a skip function to it's games.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anyway, imo, there pretty viable. before i just scrolled this thread(This is my first account on this thread, thers i lost password and email -.-') I tryed an earlier PMD, i got stuck Post-Story on like i think celebi or lugia x.x

@breloom, why are you on here so much? in that case you get CLINGY the mankey. if you ever switch it in it has to use all of its moves before it can switch out. it also must learn and keep fury swipes and thunderbolt (just for the lol's)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Wow, 10 Scrambles since Page 268...

BreloomOfSteel, your Pikachu must be named Mouse. It may only learn 7 moves in the entire game. That means once it gets the first 4 moves, you may only teach it three more moves for the rest of the game.

Have fun.

Take Timmy the Poliwag. He is constantly getting distracted by the swirling on his stomach. When he is in battle, he can only use 4 moves before he gets distracted. After that, you must decide his move using a dice. 1 is move 1, 2 is move 2 etc., 5 is your choice between 1 and 2, 6 is your choice between 3 and 4. After he evolves, he gets even more distracted by the swirling because it switches directions. Now he can only make 3 moves before getting distracted. However, he has better instinct so now 5 is roll again and 6 is your choice. To evolve he must solo a gym leader. When he evolves again he learns the martial arts and stops getting distracted. To prove that he doesn't get distracted he must solo an E4 member.

@BoS: Take a Clefairy named Item Hog. Its final moveset must consist entirely of TMs, none of which may be purchased at the Celadon Dept. Store OR the Game Corner. The first time it faints, it gets an extra life. However, because it has to constantly focus on keeping itself alive, you must immediately replace its entire moveset with new TMs that meet the above criteria so it doesn't have to worry about the old ones. If you cannot do this, ditch Clefairy. Have it solo one GLMP at some point.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
*sigh* i'm taking a look at my Paycack Scrambles and while Emerald looks fine, I'm seeing a Koffing and Horsea with insane evo restrictions, a Growlith with a ahrd evo restriction and an Ivysaur that can't evolve anyway. Plus an unevolvable Gligar in Platinum.

EDIT: Huh, I seem to have misplaced one of my Platinum Payback Scramble pokemon. For simplicity's sake I'll ask for one more poke, anyone can give it even if you already gave me one (If you don't know what a payback Scramble is let someone post who does).

@texas, I don't believe you misplaced it, I believe you were only given 5 challanges. Anyways, if you want to get started now i'll give you something you really need, an easy challange.
Sneasel, may never evolve. Must know the maximum amount of priority moves possible at any one time and cannot learn Swords Dance.
Since you later removed the evo restriction at randoms request i'll allow you to do the same here.
Good luck.

I'll be starting a Firered Scramble!!
Give me challenges of decent difficulty, be creative, and have at it!

EDIT: I want a starter Pokemon.

@BreloomofSteel.

Since Yellow is more based on the anime, I'll give you a Pokemon inspired by the anime. You get JIGGLYPUFF that uses marker on everyones face.
It can only learn Pound, Doubleslap, and Sing along with a filler of your choice. It can evolve to Wigglytuff after its put 50 Pokemon to sleep with SING 10 of which must be Gym Leader Pokemon. Have Fun!! (and don't fall asleep)

@EEVEE3, I give you an Oddish named Sprout. It must always know 2 TM moves and 2 Level up moves. It cannot evolve to Vileplume until you have 5 badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)