5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

I am sick and tired of PMing QC people every five minutes to have no one even acknowledge that my analysis exists (No PM/VM's back, no replies on the analysis, etc.) I am severely disappointed in this, and as such someone else take Blastoise. I'm done attempting to deal with this.

I am sick and tired of PMing QC people every five minutes to have no one even acknowledge that my analysis exists (No PM/VM's back, no replies on the analysis, etc.) I am severely disappointed in this, and as such someone else take Blastoise. I'm done attempting to deal with this.
Blastoise isn't the most common Pokemon in OU and they have to playtest it and the other bulky waters to see what are its advantages and its flaws so that they can check your analysis.

You just have to be patient.

I have been given permission by Kevin Garrett to take over the Latias Analysis.

Kevin Garrett said:
chanazn said:
Hey, I was just wondering if you were intending on continuing with your Latias analysis? I would love the opportunity to write the analysis, but only if you don't want to.

Thanks!
ok
Edit: Placeholder thread up

Does a person have to be like a certified, or exclusive member or can anyone do one? If yes, how do I sign up, because I'm new to being a Smogon member, but I'm not a noob and I make good sets.

Does a person have to be like a certified, or exclusive member or can anyone do one? If yes, how do I sign up, because I'm new to being a Smogon member, but I'm not a noob and I make good sets.
Anyone can do one, but you have to commit to it. And as of now there are no competitive Pokemon available to reserve. But you are welcome to comment on the current analyses. You might want to read the OP for some clarification though.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to point out that Weavile and Bronzong are in QC stages.
Neither Weavile nor Bronzong has all the required sections for an analysis, hence why they aren't marked as 'SKELETON'.

I know they're already being QC checked but I find that it is easier to organise them this way.

Neither Weavile nor Bronzong has all the required sections for an analysis, hence why they aren't marked as 'SKELETON'.

I know they're already being QC checked but I find that it is easier to organise them this way.
I haven't edited Bronzong yet because I was finishing Suicune and Accelgor.

Now all they need is to be written and get the GP checks so I'll start working on it this week (I've never used Zong so I'll need lots of playtesting).

Hi.

I would like to reserve pokemon #531 Audino. Also, the Dusclops analysis will be submitted in soon.

Thanks, bye!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi.

I would like to reserve pokemon #531 Audino. Also, the Dusclops analysis will be submitted in soon.

Thanks, bye!
Could you please post in the "What aren't we writing about?" thread to make it clear that Audino is competitive? Personally I have my doubts.

Took over Volcarona with permission (the thread is the same).

I've also decided to move it back to Quality Control as there were some serious flaws there (pointed out by QC members).

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Victini and Sigilyph's (Shinboraa) threads went inactive, As such, they are now up for grabs.

Seeing as i only have 1 analysis to write up and the rest are awaiting qc, i'll take on Shinboraa/Sigilyph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)