Apr 2nd, 2011, 8:30:48 PM
Points out the obvious
Join Date: Mar 2010
A country full of spiders
White Scramble Update #2
Ehhh...Second update to my White Scramble, which will also probably suffer from the last-post-on-page syndrome...
Bullet Point Summary from the Trio Badge to the Basic Badge
- Started in Striaton City.
- Got out HM Whore from the PC & taught him Cut, going to the Dreamyard & taking on Team Plasma.
- Troll took out the grunts & I saved a Munna! (April Fools...).
- I got a C-Gear! Wow!
- I go to Route 3.
- I beat Cheren with Sand Attack hax & good use of Growl from Troll.
- April Fools...
- I go to Wellspring Cave.
- I beat more Plasma Grunts (April Fools).
- I catch Justyce the Drilbur & return to Route 3.
- I go Audino Farming until Justyce hit Lv5 & got Metal Claw.
- I clean up the rest of Route 3 & arrive in Nacrene City.
- After healing up, I go to the museum, only to encounter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N. He challenges me.
- Troll fails to beat Pidove (April Fools), but Justyce does, then lets Samurell take care of Tympole & TIMBURRRRRRRRRRR!!! I win the battle.
- I then go to the Challenger's Rock to gain experience (April Fools).
- Holy Crap! Samurell evolves into a Dewott! And he also learns Rock Smash!
- I then return to Nacrene, healing up before going inside the gym.
- After beating the minors, I challenge Lenora for Gym Badge #2.
- Troll only manages a Sand Attack against Herdier as he gets OHKOed by Take Down (April Fools), leaving Samurell to 2HKO with Rock Smash. Then came Watchog & Justyce only managed a Mud Slap as he got OHKOed by Retaliate. So Samurell cane in again & 2HKOed with Rock Smash.
- I won the battle, got the Basic Badge, & the TM for Retaliate.
- I leave the gym, only for a skull to be taken!
- I heal up.
- That's all for now...
Troll (Male Purrloin) @ Nothing
Comments: Troll's usefulness is starting to taper a bit, it needs to evolve soon or the April Fools Prankster will start to lag behind.
Justyce (Male Drilbur) @ Nothing
Comments: Since joining, Justyce has been a great member for the team, helping the team out & decreasing the workload on some of the members. The fun with this guy shall start soon enough...
Samurell (Male Dewott) @ Nothing
Comments: Since evolution (And gaining Rock Smash), Samurell has been acting like an absolute powerhouse, & did a really good job to take out both of Lenora's Pokemon. For now, he is proving to be a force to be reckoned with.
Ehhh...That's all for now, next update after Burgh.
Last edited by Its_A_Random; Apr 3rd, 2011 at 5:08:51 AM.