List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was wondering what the maximum number of pokémon encounters per dream/session are? Does that number depend on the number of dream points?

How many Pokémon are you hunters befriending per dream?

Also, I´m only playing "ice cream" and "search", maybe 1-2 wailord games, no flying...I´m unable to win the flying game so it´s a waste of time, wailord takes 8-10 minutes for me, only ice cream and search are somewhat manageable (around 3 minutes each)...yeah it´s probably because my PC meets the minimum requirements and that´s about it lol

Well, the max number of pokémon I ever befriended per dream was 13, I see people posting pics with 3 pages (9 per page), so at least 19 pokémon...that would mean you´re able to finish all mini-games and there´s no more Pokémon, right? Today I took notes and I met 19 Pokémon/played 11 games (4 x ice / 5 x search / 2 x wailord, I ignored 4 flying and and another 4 wailord games)...I got 5x windswept sky in a row (lucky) and 2x pleasant forest, the last forest was empty...I´m currently at 3830 dream points

I wanted to ask one more thing, how many dream points do you win per dream?

So with the Downloadable C-Gear Skin, is the deadline how long until you can't receive it, or how long you can actually use it?

Wow.. are you sure it's your computer and not a browser or something, Peterko? That seems awfully slow. =[

As for max number of encounters.. most cases, I have six trips across the Dream Bridge before I can't have another encounter/see items.. so I go until I get there.

I just hit 10k dream points a few days back, so now when I do my hunting, I only get items, and play games on pokes I'm actually interested in. I'm guessing you can be both lucky/unlucky and receive less chances to go across the bridge (I had a case where I only could go in like three tiems), so yeah.

But yeah.. if it's your browser, check out something like google chrome or palemoon.. see if that helps? The flying game is so very easy to do if you can run it at full speed. I finish it consistently in around a minute 10. I don't even bother with feeding berries anymore.. even if I could get around 30k points on a consistent basis.

As for pokes I've seen.. Caught the female Dratini and female Gligar, so that was great. Looking for a Female Vulpix now. Stupid thing won't pop up. It's so nice to not have to do every game for points now, and I can just concentrate on the pokes I actually want.

Wow.. are you sure it's your computer and not a browser or something, Peterko? That seems awfully slow. =[

As for max number of encounters.. most cases, I have six trips across the Dream Bridge before I can't have another encounter/see items.. so I go until I get there.

I just hit 10k dream points a few days back, so now when I do my hunting, I only get items, and play games on pokes I'm actually interested in. I'm guessing you can be both lucky/unlucky and receive less chances to go across the bridge (I had a case where I only could go in like three tiems), so yeah.

But yeah.. if it's your browser, check out something like google chrome or palemoon.. see if that helps? The flying game is so very easy to do if you can run it at full speed. I finish it consistently in around a minute 10. I don't even bother with feeding berries anymore.. even if I could get around 30k points on a consistent basis.

As for pokes I've seen.. Caught the female Dratini and female Gligar, so that was great. Looking for a Female Vulpix now. Stupid thing won't pop up. It's so nice to not have to do every game for points now, and I can just concentrate on the pokes I actually want.
I am also having problems with the whole of the Dreamworld, mainly the games. I don't think it is a server error because I use Chrome, but I think it is a computer based error because I have a laptop (although it usually plays most other online flash-based games okay). I can never finish the sky racing game, always about 80m off but I fly at max speed almost the whole way and only hit a couple of clouds. The Wailord game also takes ages to finish, although I do win the game. I can complete the ice cream one too.

Very strange.. I wonder what's causing the extreme slowdowns? Too bad there's not a quality control for the flash games or whatever. D:

It is strange. I think I can't win because whilst the Pelipper does seem to follow my mouse properly, the whole game I think is just running slower but the time seems to be counting down comparatively quicker than it should be. I've looked at videos on youtube to make sure I was playing the game properly and the Pelipper seems to be moving much quicker overall.

Yeah, if you're lagging due to computer specs, but the timer is counting down properly.. then there's nothing you can really do :/

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The same happened with me before, playing the DW minigames was too time-consuming (and the Wailord game was a fucking chore).

Then I got rid of my GeForce video card. SUDDENLY, 30 FPS. 30 FPS EVERYWHERE

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The thing is, the time in my mini-games isn´t actually a normal countdown, because the seconds aren´t really seconds but take much longer, wailord taking 8-10 minutes says it all... it is weird because yesterday DW froze when I was about to enter dream island, so I went back to the main page and re-entered dream world and the first wailord game I played was much faster for me and took half the usual time...it´s not funny when usually my wailord game takes more than a minute to even start...awful

I´m pretty much in the same boat as Ana, you know in the flying game, it takes about 10 of those "seconds" for pelipper to get to the first energy while it only flies 20 meters or so...I get to max speed somewhere between 50 sec.-1 min. to go if I´m lucky but most of the time even max speed isn´t faster than the countdown, meaning I´m a bit slower or around 10m/1sec, so I always end up 30-200 meters away...no wonder I often simply quit by the time I get to the first energy...sometimes I try to start the game hoping that maybe it´ll be faster this time, sometimes that happens, but very rarely

I think it´s a hardware issue, not connection/browser, my PC is intel celeron 2.8 GHz with just 512 MB RAM and the site lists 512 as minimum requirement...but whatever, I want the berries and am interested in only a handful of pokémon (unfortunately things like gligar seem to like the flying race game lol)

Well there's always people willing to give away anything that's hard to get. GTS, heck, even people here. I know I have a sizable list of DW ability breeders.

Also, Clear, Wailmer's second special move IS bounce. Despite it being level up, it falls under "4th gen move tutor". That, and it's not a level-10-or-below level up move. Yes, it IS lame (Goldeen and Finneon suffer the same problem), but that's how it is.

Anyhow, today's haul is short because I was experimenting. Note to self, don't exit and re-enter from the start of an area repeatedly to try to go to a specific place, it'll only end in tears. And empty areas.

--------

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/5955/dw514.png

Female Shellos (from Sparkling Sea)

--------

This is the third time I've run into a west sea shellos. Now I know this doesn't determine anything but I'm curious. Maybe the kind of shellos you get is dependent on your version? Maybe, maybe not, just a thought really. (EDIT: Nope, just unlucky. Thanks R_N)

This is the third time I've run into a west sea shellos. Now I know this doesn't determine anything but I'm curious. Maybe the kind of shellos you get is dependent on your version? Maybe, maybe not, just a thought really.
I've seen both, so I doubt that.

Actually, their Wailmer page still lists Yawn and Bounce as his moves. Why the fuck is Bounce there as a special move? It's a LEVEL UP move! We are looking for Wailmer's last Special Move people, be on the look out.
Sleep talk: http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz205/Clear3/Wailmer.jpg
Bounce: http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8934/dw430page1.png
Water Gun: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/MagicMaster87/DreamWorld1-1.png

So, only Hoppip and Taillow has more than 3 moves. these are the moves that Wailmer learns.

Ah, thanks for the clarification there, R_N. I guess that means I'm gonna have to be on the lookout for an East Sea female for a matching set.

Guys, I have a theory, for the past couple of days all I have been seeing is the same set of Pokemon over and over again.

Is it possible that the Pokemon that you encounter in DW are dependent in some ways on who you tuck in?

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
I don't want to be so quick to nay say but don't think that's the case. Until last week, I only ever tucked in a petilil. I usually saw something different every day.

I know it doesn't count without a photo but I just came across a female Castform. Not sure if that one was listed. I'm about as tech savy as a tree, so i'm not sure how to take a picture of the desktop like that. Of course it still has forcast, and the move ember.

No idea. People have been wondering the exact same thing. Myself? I always use someone different every day. With one exception for cute charm checking.

--------

(Funny enough, this is the first day where only the last page has new stuff)
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1290/dw515.png

(All from Sparkling Sea)
Corphish with Metal Claw (Egg move)
Female Feebas

--------

Next time, female East Sea Shellos! Next tiiiiiiiime!

Also I think castform wasn't listed because it doesn't get a new dream world ability. Otherwise I would have stated my other castform finds.

Also, if you want to take a picture of everything on the screen, just press the "print screen" button on the computer. Then paste (ctrl+V) while in a program like Paint. You can then change the size of the picture and move it and whatnot easy if you fiddle around a bit.

Next time, female East Sea Shellos! Next tiiiiiiiime!
Actually, I saw one of those a week or two back and I threw it back.
I did find a East Sea today with Yawn, too bad it is male, but I took it anyways since everything is sooo fucking useless.

Going in with acc 2 now.

Sorry if I missed a post about it, but is there any good info on that Pokemon Cafe' Anticipation Eevee that started on the 13th for Japan? That opens a world of possibilities for the Eeveelutions - especially the most popular, Espeon. Just wondering when Baton Pass will be legal on that thing, and if they can, say, be female ones and make everything legal. Again, sorry if I completely missed someone's findings on that or if this is the wrong place...

Sorry if I missed a post about it, but is there any good info on that Pokemon Cafe' Anticipation Eevee that started on the 13th for Japan? That opens a world of possibilities for the Eeveelutions - especially the most popular, Espeon. Just wondering when Baton Pass will be legal on that thing, and if they can, say, be female ones and make everything legal. Again, sorry if I completely missed someone's findings on that or if this is the wrong place...
This is about the Dream World event Pokemon, and we know that Eevee is given out, so of course by default it can, however, this will not be at least for a while when we get that.

Ok, I had it with PGL, FUCK WINDSWEPT SKY. That place is useless. I went there 5 fucking times on acc #2. Put something useful in there Nintendo or I will fucking tear you a new one if you don't let me choose.

However, this gave me some findings, hear me out.

For Acc #2, I have been using a Jellicent to tuck in. For both of them, I have been going to mostly Glimmering Ocean, however netting no special Pokemon in Ocean. However, on the three days that I have tugged Carra in, I have only been running into two specific special Forest Pokemon - Skitty and Elekid, consistently throughout 3 days.

With a Cloyster and Carracosta, I have met a Lapras, and a Vulpix in their respective places. I shall try that with acc 2 tomorrow, and see where that goes.

My theory is that the Pokemon that you tugged in will determine the place that you go to, and the "special" 10,000+/7,500+ Pts Pokemon that you will encounter.

Acc #2 tugged in a Victini today, and I only saw a Male Natu.

Could the person that have seen a Dratini tell me what you have tugged in and let me see if I can prove this theory? And Corsola too.

According to Serebii, English DW Espeon will only be viable for six days. It comes out on the 19th and gets invalidated on the 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)