List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently hold a Japanese DW account, as soon as I get the password, I would play and see.

You are correct. Thanks! However, now I'm getting a problem with in-game, though...it doesn't let me put anything to sleep, but all I see in the message is the number "1". I'm sorry for complaining so much, this stuff is frustrating and it's never happened to me before.
Screenshot of your DS would help greatly.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but what's the difference between Pleasant Forest and Pleasant Forest #1?

actually, how would you know?

From Guested in PP, this is completely different from the past events where you put a one-time serial number in. It is a general password that unlocks a limited time only mini-game in PGL. No one knows how this will be set up yet, or if it can get special moves, and/or Female.

So, this SHOULD be expected sometime tomorrow, seeing how Japan is like a day ahead of us.

Wait, I just noticed you only had Magic Bounce & Baton Pass specifiers
Male or Female, Eevee learns Baton Pass at level 36

Patolegend!

Fan of 1000 Arrow 'Slash
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Wait, I just noticed you only had Magic Bounce & Baton Pass specifiers
Male or Female, Eevee learns Baton Pass at level 36
But Stored Power is an egg move iirc. Here's hoping it can be female! Would be nice to escape from the Baton Pass Nemesis that is Ditto, if only for a while!

Fuck Windswept Sky.

Fuck your useless Skarmorys that can't Roost and Brave Bird (oh and your useless ability).
Fuck your useless Drifloons that can't use Trick.
Fuck your useless useless Flying SR weak ass nuts.

The fact that there is NOTHING redeeming after 10,000 pts in that place is bullshit.

I DEMAND that there is a Multi-Scale Lugia in there NOW.

The game decide to push me to that place a grand total of 10 times today. I just want a SR Corsola for fuck's sake, is that too much to ask?

Pokemon café just opened in japan.
no need to input a code, it's already there.
It is really weird it has its own Dream world.
We meet pokemon like in the dream world (i'm in pokemon café's forest and i met a poliwhirl).

There are item there.

No female met (and only moody smeargle and poliwhirl two times ) but it can be female i think

Edit: Female poliwhirl met, female eevees must be available.

No the code is for the C-gear skin, the other doesn't need a code.

Today's cafe's haul. Guess who I chose ?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/holysht.jpg/

I also found a Lum berry, i think it is the only berry we find there.

Too bad there is only four pokemon and only one minigame for the zone, it could have been way more elaborate. Maybe the next extension will offer a lot more possibility.

This is extremely significant. Baton Pass Espeon now makes Smashpassing significantly easier, Wish + Protect Ice Body Glaceon (as well as Fake Tears), and Yawn for those with lesser options I guess.

Awesome.

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Wish Hydration Vaporeon, Baton Pass Chlorophyll leafeon (YES!), Magic Bounce STORED POWER ESPEON, and Guts Flareon with...um...uh...

In any case, this is great. Japan only at the moment but I'm sure you generous fellows will be willing to spread the love, right? Right...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)