List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either they can actually get them, or our Korean geniuses have found a way to hack into flash game itself.

;_; Now I have to wait for them to resolve my issue... I can't go on tonight.
It's probably the former and we just never knew because we know next to nothing of Korean events

Might have even had a different flash game and everything.

It's probably the former and we just never knew because we know next to nothing of Korean events

Might have even had a different flash game and everything.
Either South Korea is taking over, or someone over at Korea's Pokemon department knows what they are doing and satisfying their fans.

Something they should practice here... that's how they make money.
Listen to what the consumers what and give it to them, and they will buy it, time and time again.

We do things the opposite here, they make some stuff, and try shoving it down everyone's throats and expects us to take it with a smile. Pfft.

Although for them to buy 3 of the same book to get a sure fire SB Blaziken is pretty ridiculous, but they are notorious for liking random shit, so it sort of does not count.

Anyways, my problem resolved, it was pretty weird, but it worked out. All I am looking for is a SR Corsola now, anything else is just bonus.

Just wondering if there is any way of getting natures on to Pokemon you find in the Dream World? Seeing as we can't breed our Eeveelution I was hoping it could at least have a helpful nature...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering if there is any way of getting natures on to Pokemon you find in the Dream World? Seeing as we can't breed our Eeveelution I was hoping it could at least have a helpful nature...
It's either RNG or blindly soft-resetting. Not even Synchronize works in Entree Forest...

Gah...I just caught a x/31/x/x/x/31 Virizion, but soft-resetted for another one because I thought it wasn't perfect in Atk or Spd. After using an IV Calc (which I didn't have access to when I caught Virizion), I saw that it WAS perfect IV in Atk and Speed. Now I must go catch another one...

(Just wanted to pout.)

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread.

Not sure, but they're definitely not a breeze, last night I finally got my hands on female Gligar, oh and BTW the game scores definitely do not effect the moves/gender, I remember doing BAD on a game and I got a female cloud nine swablu with featherdance.

I went on DW today and didn't find any Eeveelution waiting for me. So I checked the Promotions tab, and it's telling me that "You need to be qualified to participate in the promotion. Please check the Pokemon Trainer Club."

I checked the Pokemon Trainer Club and it didn't say anything at all about the Eeveelutions as far as I could tell. Now I'm worried that somehow I'm going to get screwed out of my Vaporeon. I played and won the game on the very first day it was available, and signed up for the Dream World with the same account. Has this happened to anyone else?

From what I heard, sometimes the breakout game didn't register your winning choice if you went to play again or something. It's kinda lame, really. And it's definitely happened to other people. I have no idea what to suggest to fix this though...

Seriously? That's ten different kinds of screwed up.

I don't ever remember choosing to play again, I just got my Vappy and left. But I'm sure that's what it is.

And here's hoping to a female Gligar, I missed 2 already. What are the chances?

I've had many failed trips trying to find a female Gligar in the DW. The Y chromosome can be so disappointing! (If Pokemon DNA even works that way)

Pokemon: Where even the minigames are grindy.

You didn't double-check to make sure you have Vaporeon?

Well, mate, sorry, you're screwed, the game is off the net now.
How would I have checked? I did the game, it told me I had Vaporeon, and I took it at its word. Was I really supposed to expect that the game would just sometimes randomly delete your data?

How would I have checked? I did the game, it told me I had Vaporeon, and I took it at its word. Was I really supposed to expect that the game would just sometimes randomly delete your data?
If you exited the window/tab, and then went back it would tell you at the start if it saved properly.

Yeah, I guess I definitely didn't do that. I saw no need to go back and continue playing the game if I already had my Vaporeon.

I don't want to be that guy who whines all the time, but I am just fuming about this. I'm going to see if there's any contact info on the Global Link, because this is ridiculous.

I had my nerves...when I checked the website at school. I burst out in "YES" while on a laptop when I got my Espeon, and drew a bit too much attention to me xD

Another annoyed person here! I'd been waiting ages for my Espeon and it's done the same thing to me! I was positive it told me I'd won him.

I think I am more annoyed about losing about two hours or whatever of my life on that game because I was rubbish at it and now it's just a waste! It took me ages to win it!

Never mind. I am irritated with it and bored of those mini games now. The only good thing is found Vulpix a couple of days ago but I really wanted my Espeon :(

I heard that Sandshrew was available through a glitch. Can I get a confirmation of this? Because, I don't really believe it.

About time I got something new.

--------

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9742/dw521.png
(Been skipping stuff lately)

Marill with Defense Curl (Level up move)
Skitty with Captivate (Level up move)
Meh, I have been tucking in rare stuff thinking it will draw it out. Me thinks now that Pokemon just needs to be different the next day if you see amazing shit today.

I got a Female Corpfish today w/ Metal Claw, and Male Relicanth w/ Sleep Talk. Still looking for a fucking SR Corsola.

I also started a 3rd DW account on my Japanese game, to welcome the incoming Eevee and Smeargles. It would seem that it is a password and not a one-time code to play the cafe mini-games, so if you have a Japanese Game, I highly recommend making/dusting off your PGL JP account if you haven't already.

Meh, I have been tucking in rare stuff thinking it will draw it out. Me thinks now that Pokemon just needs to be different the next day if you see amazing shit today.
Or completely random and there is no real "pattern"

It's what my results have been showing me anyway

I also started a 3rd DW account on my Japanese game, to welcome the incoming Eevee and Smeargles. It would seem that it is a password and not a one-time code to play the cafe mini-games, so if you have a Japanese Game, I highly recommend making/dusting off your PGL JP account if you haven't already.
I decided to do that today, but when I click the Dream World section on the main page, it tells me this:
http://imgur.com/9FDC2

Can someone help me out here? I hate to put this in this thread but I don't know if this belongs anywhere else...thanks in advance.

Also, does anyone have the password to share, or is it a one-use password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)