Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah! Scratchet's already available, and I wasn't the first to claim one? I call hax.

Eh, whatever. Better late than never. Spending 2 TC, taking me to 0.

Scratchet [Jeremy] (M)

Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)

Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 40

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Nature Power
Roost
Stealth Rock

Brick Break
Focus Blast
Taunt

Claiming 3 RC (as per Flora's solution :D) from subreffing this

RC:
7-->10

Also buying a Scratchtet (putting my TC at 3):

Scratchtet [Shaman] (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe and a 5% accuracy increase, -1 Atk)
Normal:Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting:Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate)This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 46 (+)

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Confuse Ray
Roost
Yawn

Focus Blast
Taunt
Toxic

Claiming from this fiasco vs. DarkSlay: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447848

Tortferngatr: 2 TC
Flare (Camerupt): 2 MC

I'm buying Toxic, the tactic that was so highly effectively used against me, with those two MC.

Additionally, I think I'll buy a Scratchet with those two TC:

Scratchet (Flight) M
Nature: Timid (15% increase to speed and a 5% accuracy increase (46^2/500 rounded up), -1 attack)

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Scrappy: (innate)This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Ability 2: Prankster: (innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Ability 3: Vital Spirit (DW, not yet unlocked): (innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats: 55/85-/80/20/70/40+

Attack: Rank 2 (-)
Defense: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 1
Special Defense: Rank 3
Speed: 46 (+)

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Roost
Yawn
Haze

Taunt
Toxic
Substitute

Hate to jump on the bandwagon but I'm also getting a Scratchet with 2 of my 4 TC

Scratchet [Tom] (M)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 2 (+1)

Abilities:
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Haze
Yawn
Confuse Ray

Taunt
Toxic
Brick Break

I'll save my other 2 for now

Ok I want a Scratchet as well, spending my last 2 TC on this guy

Wood (M) Scratchet

Type:

Normal Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

FightingFighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Abilities:

Scrappy (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Prankster (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Vital Spirit (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Nature:

Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Confuse Ray
Yawn
Roost

Brick Break
Rock Slide
Toxic

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Apparently I had 1 Ref Counter in my possession that was unused. It'll go to Plushie the Swinub, who evolves into Plushie the Piloswine!!!!

Plushie the Piloswine said:

Piloswine * (Male)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Characteristic:
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: 4
Def: 2(-)
SpA: 3(+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 50

EC: 4/4/9
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Attacks:

Tackle(*)
Odor Sleuth(*)
Powder Snow(*)
Mud Slap(*)
Endure(*)
Mud Bomb(*)
Icy Wind(*)
Body Slam(*)
Avalanche(*)
Icicle Crash(*)
Dig(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Reflect(*)
Earthquake
Blizzard
Ice Shard
Ancientpower
Peck
Mud Sport
Plushie learns Ancientpower, Peck, and Mud Sport due to evolution. Goodie!!!

I've got 4 TC, and jumping onto Scratchet base! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Scratchet (Brrr) M
Nature: Timid (15% increase to speed and a 5% accuracy increase (46^2/500 rounded up), -1 attack)

Abilities:
Scrappy: This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out. (Innate)
Prankster: The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. (Innate)
Vital Spirit: This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. (DW, Innate, LOCKED)

Stats:
Attack: Rank 2 (-)
Defense: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 1
Special Defense: Rank 3
Speed: 46 (+)

Attacks:
Levelup:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

BW TM:
Toxic
Protect
Reflect

Egg:
Roost
Confuse Ray
Yawn

If you actually understand where that name comes from, yo are awesome.

Also, one guy in ASB has one of these, and hasn't actually participated in a long time, so I want to give him a try.

Voodoll (Fiyero) (M)
Nature: Rash - adds rank to special attack, subtracts rank from special defense.

Type: Normal/Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be deactivated) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon will do three (3) more damage with Normal-typed attacks.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 70

Attacks:
Levelup:
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile

BW TM:
Toxic
Psychic
Double Team

Egg:
Mach Punch
Perish Song
Psycho Cut

This takes me to zero.

This battle: http://www.smogon.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3504914#post3504914

Embirch(Already evolved from another battle)

EC: 4/9 --> 5/9
MC: 1 --> 3 --> 1
DC: 2/5 --> 3/5

Spending 2 MC on Toxic

Haunter

EC: 4/9 --> 5/9
MC: 0 --> 2

(2 KOCs will become TCs)

Vulpix

EC: 5/6 --> 6/6
MC: 0 --> 2
DC: 4/5 --> 5/5

DW ability unlocked!!

Evolving!!!!!

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 100

New Moves: Nasty Plot, Safeguard

3 TC + 2 TC + 2 KOs = New pokemon!!

Rotom [Samsung]

Modest: Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * from Attack

Type: Ghost/Electric

Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 91

Abilities:

Levitate(Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Attacks:

Trick(*)
Astonish(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
ThunderShock(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Uproar(*)
Double Team(*)
Shock Wave(*)
Discharge(*)
Substitute(*)
Hex(*)

Will-O-Wisp(*)
Light Screen(*)
Protect(*)

Alch, Venser, Objection, Gerard, Galladiator, TravelLog, Terrador, Rediamond, Tort, p3, Steampowered, Acklow (Update the Type and Ability descriptions), SoS, Blast (Remove the *s on Rotom's moves), NJiggly are all Approved

PCF: You only have 5 TC according to your profile. Not Approved.

That's 16, giving me 2 AC (Which will go into Bronzor's EC) and 2 remaining.

Spending one RC (bringing me to 9) evolving my Privatyke, (gaining him Aqua Jet and Constrict in the process):
I will also be spending his 2 MC to learn Revenge (BW Level Up) and Punishment (BW Level Up), bringing his MC to 0

Arghonaut[Newgate](M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 75

EC:6/6
MC:0
DC:3/5

Attacks:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Yawn
Wrap
Constrict
Arm Thrust
Slash
Aqua Jet
Hydro Pump
Revenge
Punishment

Recover
Ice Punch
Cross Chop

Poison Jab
Protect
Rock Slide
Substitute

@danmantincan: fixed!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well apparently, I need to claim from this battle here.

Claiming from the same battle as Destiny Warrior above.

I get 2 TC, making my total 10.

Destruction (Lucario): 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Dino (Garchomp): 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Destruction spends his MCs on Dragon Pulse and Heal Pulse (both level up moves.)
Dino spends his MCs on Dragon Tail (BW TM).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447573&page=2

Counters:
Both trainers get 2 TC
All four Pokemon used (Moar hugs, Rawr, Agila and Yggdrasil) get 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
Agila gets 1 KOC
Rawr gets 2 KOC
->

Rufflet [Agila]->Braviary [Agila]
EC: 5/6->6/6
MC: 0->2 (applying one KOC)->0
DC: 3/5->5/5 (applying one KOC)

learning Toxic (BW TM)

Yanma [Yggdrasil]
EC: 0/6->1/6
MC: 0->1->0
DC: 0/5->1/5

learning Bug Buzz (LU)

tc: 4->6

spending 2 tc on:

Murkrow [Al Capone] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Dark/Flying
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 105 (+)

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Prankster (DW - Not Activated): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Attacks:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade

Brave Bird
Featherdance
Perish Song

Taunt
Snarl
Thunder Wave

i am claiming stuff from this battle
I earned 2 TC, and since i had none before, my total is now 2 (i'm not spending any yet)

Fernando the Pansear got 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC
Nature:Mild
so, this is his counters updated
EC:2/6
MC:3
DC:2/5
i am using all 3 of his move counters up right now, buying Crunch(lvl up) and Taunt(BW TM)

Truffles the Swinub got 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC too
Nature: Modest
so, this is his counters updated
EC:4/9
MC:3
since this is his fourth evolution counter, i would like to evolve
Truffles the Swinub

into Truffles the Piloswine!

Atk: Rank 3(-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 50

and i would like to buy him Earthquake(lvl up) and Dig(BW TM), this makes Truffles' MC total go from 3 to 0

The battle

Squirtle gets 2 KO counters, which go to EC, leaving him with 3 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Eevee gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC
Ralts gets 1 KO counter, which goes towards his MC, giving him 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC
I get 2 TC, which I'm spending on

Bronzor (Katoptris) (Genderless)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Heatproof: (Innate) This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats:

Atk: ** (+)
Def: ***
SpA: *
SpD: ***
Spe: 20 (-)

Attacks:
Tackle
Confusion
Hypnosis
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory

Payback
Gyro Ball
Safeguard

Earthquake
Charge Beam
Flash Cannon

I'll spen my two saved TC on a Scratchet

Scratchet [Lesale] (M)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Stats:

Abilities:
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Roost
Yawn
Stealth Rock

Taunt
Toxic
Grass Knot

claiming from this battle
Trainer counters: 4

Munchlax(*) Adam(M)
Nature: impish [ increase defence by *, decrease sp. Attack by *]
Type: normal
normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pick Up: (inate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (it's own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (inate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony(DW): (inate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:

HP: 120
Def: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 5

EC:3/6(+ko)
MC:4

Attacks:
Metronome(*)
Oder sleuth(*)
Tackle(*)
Defense curl(*)
Amnesia(*)
Lick(*)
Recycle(*)
Screech(*)
Chip away(*)
Stockpile(*)

Zen headbutt(*)
Counter(*)
Selfdestruct(*)

Brick break(*)
Bulldoze(*)
Rock Slide(*)

Syclar(*)Hukarere(M)
Nature: Sassy [increase special def. by *, 15% decrease in Speed]
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 77 (91/1.15v)

EC: 3/6
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Leer (*)
Leech Life(*)
Sratch(*)
Ice Shard(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind(*)
Bug bite(*)
Icicle Spear(*)

Signal Beam(*)
Counter(*)
Earth Power(*)

U Turn(*)
Toxic(*)
Venoshock(*)

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103588

Cyndaquil (who is now a Quilava) gets an EC, DC, and 2 MC, putting him at

5/9 EC
2 MC
4/5 DC

He also gets a KO counter which will go to DC, putting him at 5/5 and unlocking Flash Fire.

I also get 2 TC, which will go to getting a Scratchet

Scratchet [Hatchet] (M)
Nature: Bold (Adds * to Defense, Subtracts * from Attack)

Abilities:

Stats:
Def: Rank 4 (+1)

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Roost
Nature Power
Haze

Taunt
Toxic
Protect

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this battle. (Same as levren above.)
I get 2 TC, making my total 12.

Demolition (Happiny) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DWC.

The MCs are saved, and his totals become:

EC: 2/9
MC: 4
DWC: 2/5

Destiny (Scyther) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DWC and 2 KOC.

The KOCs are invested into EC and his totals become:

EC: 5/6
MC: 2
DWC: 2/5

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447848

Claiming 2 TC here, being spent immediately in a bit. I gain 2 MC plus 1 KO Counter for my Willow the Pyroak, giving me 4 MC total combined with the one I had left. I will use them to buy two TM's: Sunny Day (TM) and SolarBeam (TM).

Also using that TC to buy the latest addition to my team:

Scratchet (Mexican Typhoon) [M]
Nature: Timid (Adds 15% to Speed. Subtracts 1 Rank from Attack.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 46 (+)

Abilities:
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Yawn
Roost
Confuse Ray

Toxic
Substitute
Taunt

Claiming 2 Ref Counters for this battle

Said Ref Counters are magically TCs, bringing my total to 6.

And then, a shopping spree plummets said counters to 0, leaving me as broke as I am in real life.

Shelmet Oki (M)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: *(-)
Def: ***
SpA: **
SpD: ***
Spe: 29 (25*1.15)

Abilities:
Hydration: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Overcoat: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Attacks:

Leech Life
Acid
Bide
Curse

Guard Split
Encore
Feint

Rain Dance
Protect
Energy Ball

Neru Karrablast (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)

Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: **
SpD: **
Spe: 52 (60/1.15)

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
No Guard: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.

Attacks:

Peck
Leer
Endure
Fury Cutter

Megahorn
Faint Attack
Screech

Rain Dance
Poison Jab
Substitute

Fossilus Anorith (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type: Rock/Bug
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: * (-)
SpD: **

Abilities:
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Swift Swim: (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain

Attacks:

Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun

Cross Poison
Screech
Iron Defense

X-Scissor
Rock Slide
Brick Break

A small note, I like the stars better than "Rank X" just aesthetically, but if this is a problem I'll change it.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have 12 TC. 7 go into buying an Absol.

DarkMoon(Absol)(Male)
Types
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats
Mild Nature(adds 1 rank to SpA, subtracts 1 rank from Def)
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 1(-)

Abiltiies
Pressure(Innate): This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck(Innate): This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Dream World Ability(Locked)(Innate): Justified: This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks
Feint
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Swords Dance
Pursuit
Bite

Hex
Megahorn
Faint Attack

Will-O-Wisp
Flamethrower
Ice Beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)