nj art

Uhhhhhh...yes? But OMG Digimon! What's it's name again? It digivolves into Biyomon and Patamon, if I recall. Tsukamon? Koromon? IDK

AlchEdit: It's Tokomon - check out the file name.

I sincerely enjoy your work, but I am going to be a real pest and bother you again about your kerning (the "E" and "A" in "TREAD" make me sad in particular). It's easy stuff-- I know you can do it!

I think it's pretty interesting to see how your style plays out on non-pokemon pieces; thank you very much for sharing these.

Awesome how you've done each piece in a distinct style, but use the proportions to tie them together. (short legs/long torso are sexy, yeah?)

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I sincerely enjoy your work, but I am going to be a real pest and bother you again about your kerning (the "E" and "A" in "TREAD" make me sad in particular). It's easy stuff-- I know you can do it!

I think it's pretty interesting to see how your style plays out on non-pokemon pieces; thank you very much for sharing these.
Keming? What's keming?

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

I know they are so close ;-;
But ahhh I am so lazy

I promise I will do it on the next text thing!

Awesome how you've done each piece in a distinct style, but use the proportions to tie them together. (short legs/long torso are sexy, yeah?)

Keming? What's keming?
The space between your letters, its different from the default spacing

edit: oh if that was a joke it really went right over my head
AlchEdit: "Keming" is "Kerning" but with incorrect spacing. Oh the irony! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)