Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright ObsidianRanger, here you go:

SS: Take Rabies the Rattata. It can only use moves that involve biting things. Additionally, it may not evolve unless it solos Jasmine's Steelix.

B: Take Grenade the Ferroseed. It must know either selfdestruct or explosion at all times. It may only evolve after SDing or Exploding on 10 pokemon, and at least one must be owned by a gym leader.

W: Take HotWax the Litwick. Once it enters a battle, it may not leave until it burns the opponent. It may never become a Chandelure.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Texas, I gave out Valence, ObsidianRanger gave out Ampharos.

EDIT: ObsidianRanger's Pokemon...

SS: Togepi. If ability is Hustle, may only use moves with less than 100% accuracy in battle. Metronome is an exception. If ability is Serene Grace, may only use moves with a percentage-based secondary effect. Metronome is an exception.

Black: Woobat. Must have the ability Klutz. No STAB moves. May not be used against Psychic Types or Flying Types.

White: Tepig. Can only learn Level-Up moves, all of different types.

Have fun.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
White Scramble Update #9

Ninth update to White.

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & False Swipe. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)
  • Started in Opelucid City
  • Went through Route 10
  • Defeated Cheren. Justyce took care of Unfezant, Liepard, & Serperior, while Samurell took care of Simipour
  • Went through the Badge Check Gates
  • Arrived at Victory Road
  • Caught Anteel the Durant, the final member for my team. Has Swarm, so it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only 1 Non-Bug Attacking move. It also must solo Marshal (Yay...)
  • Went back to Route 10, to grind up Anteel to Lv:47
  • Went back to the Victory Road after healing
  • Made it to the Pokemon League (Yay!!!)
  • At the Pokemon League at the moment
  • April Fools!

Anteel (Male Durant) @ Nothing
Lv:48/Hasty/Swarm
-X-Scissor
-Bug Bite
-Sand Attack
-Iron Head
Comments: Newest member, has to solo Marshal next update. Don't expect this guy to do much though...

Centixic (Male Scolipede) @ Nothing
Lv:48/Careful/Poison Point
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Steamroller
Comments: Powerful Centipede thing. The lack of a powerful move sucks, but at least he isn't letting the team down...

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:48/Lax/Limber
-Fake Out
-Night Slash
-Assist
-Slash
Comments: He's still trolling & going well...April Fools!

Justyce (Male Excadrill) @ Nothing
Lv:49/Bashful/Sand Rush
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-X-Scissor
Comments: He's auto-choiced, but it doesn't bother me, since he has ridiculous power. Extremely useful member. Enough said.

Samurell (Male Samurott) @ Nothing
Lv:49/Sassy/Torrent
-Strength
-Revenge
-X-Scissor
-Aqua Tail
Comments: Samurell finally has access to STAB! Yay...Nevertheless, he's going to be a pretty critical member come the final few battles, just hope he pulls through...

DonkeyKong (Male Darmantian) @ Nothing
Lv:49/Naughty/Sheer Force
-Work Up
-Hammer Arm
-Flare Blitz
-Thrash
Comments: Powerful, dump-truck demolishing, often OHKOing ape. Enough said.

That's all. Next update will be the E4 run, won't attempt it until everyone is at Lv50 (And Troll at Lv55 due to it having to learn Sucker Punch...). Good luck me.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Apologies for the double post, but...
Hang on, if IAR gave Texas Valence, then who else has Valence? Because I was the first to give out that challenge...
I had Valence. I simply gave out a modified version of that challenge.
Thinking about it, maybe I should've made ALL options for that challenge hard. Or even better, give Texas the exact same challenge I gave auramaster for his hard scramble...Oh well, at least Texas has a "Reasonable" challange for his HSCE...

@ObsidianRanger:

Soul Silver: Take a Gastly. No restrictions on this one except when it faints, you can no longer use healing items.

Black: You get a Druddigon. It must have Rough Skin, and it must take at least one physical hit before attacking. When it switches out or a battle is over, this restriction resets.

White: You get a Scraggy that cannot use STAB moves (status moves are fine).

@Obsidian Ranger

Black: Snivy (recommended nickname: Gleek)
Are you a Gleek? Of course not, that show sucks. But your Snivy is a gleek and that is just embarrassing. As soon as you get to the Day Care center you hide him away in shame. Once you have either a)lost 3 pokemon OR b)received 6 badges; whichever comes first go back and get your Gleek out to keep with you from then on, whether you want to or not. Even though he's with you now you're still a bit embarrassed by his Glee obsession so you must always keep him in the second party slot; never the first.

Soul Silver: Cyndaquil (recommended nickname: Crunchwrap OR Taco Bell)
Your Cyndaquil is a big fan of this week's 99 cent Crunchwrap supreme at Taco Bell. That means he's going to have some intestinal problems so he must never forget Smokescreen. Additionally, the waste that comes out of his body will be Toxic and any other attacks he knows must reflect his heartburn.

White: Lillipup (recommended nickname: Minny)
Your lillipup takes after Minny the Moocher. Therefore it must be female and have the ability Pickup. It cannot evolve before it solos your excuse for a rival's Herdier and it cannot evolve the second time until you have seven badges.

Norman isn't in SoulSilver.
Thanks. Yeah, my bad. German is my first language, and that's his name in German... (I think. It's been a while since I played Gold, too). But yeah. The Ice-type gym leader nonetheless.

Edit: Also, Obsidianranger, I'm sorry but I had to modify Bisharps's challenge. In the required fights against fighting types, you are unfortunately not allowed to use Aerial Ace, but out of these battles it if fine.

Soul Silver
1. Crobat. Must solo every ice type including Pryce. After Icy Path this is nullified. However, it cannot learn Steel Wing via TM.
2. Abra. May only use one move until it switches out.
3. Eevee. Can only evolve into Vaporeon or Flareon. Must solo Clair.
4. Pidgey. Must learn 3 moves learnt by the other early game flyers.
5. Bellsprout. Whenever opponent uses a grass or poison attack, Bellsprout must be switched in. Must have exactly two STAB moves, one poison, one grass. If aquiring a leaf stone, it must be from the Pokelathlon, using points Weepinbell helped get.
6. Snorlax. Can't fight any normal Pokemon or Pokemon that are mainly white coloured. Can't learn any normal moves. Must solo three of Blue's Pokemon, then can learn normal moves.
7. Remoraid. Can only use moves with 'beam' in their name. Must solo an E4 member.
8. Rattata. Can only know moves that involve biting. Must solo Jasmine's Steelix to evolve.
9. Togepi. If ability is Hustle, may only use moves with less than 100% accuracy in battle. Metronome is an exception. If ability is Serene Grace, may only use moves with a percentage-based secondary effect. Metronome is an exception.
10. Gastley. When it faints, healing items can no longer be used.
11. Cyndaquil. Must know smokescreen and toxic. Other two moves must be to do with indigestion? Or something...

Black
1. Munna. Hypnosis and dream eater are the only STAB moves allowed. Psychic status moves are not allowed either.
2. Gothita. Cannot use the same move twice in a row.
3. Archaeops. If it is out sped by any opposing Pokemon, it must switch out immediately, and cannot be switched in again until the Pokemon is killed.
4. Fraxure. Must be caught as a Fraxure. Must evolve at level 50. Must know shadow claw.
5. Darmanitan. Can't use BP70 or over moves unless in Daruma mode. Can't KO any Pokemon unless in Daruma mode. Must learn psychic, confusion, <70BP move and a filler. Must solo Caitlin, 10 fire and psychic trainers, and 25 fire and psychic wild pokemon to nullify the restrictions.
6. Maractus. First one I find. Water Absorb = must correctly switch it into 5 Water-type attacks trainers before it can use any Grass-type moves, and must solo one of the final three gym leaders. Chlorophyll = it may only use moves that are on the top row of its moveset during battle.
7. Sandile. Must solo 10 Pokemon to evolve each time. After killing each Pokemon however, I must go onto Smogon's PO server and say "YOU WANT FREEDOM? YOU GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKERS." Kills don't count until I say that for the previous kill.
8. Ferroseed.
9. Woobat. Must have the ability Klutz. No STAB moves. May not be used against Psychic Types or Flying Types.
10. Druddigon. It must have Rough Skin, and it must take at least one physical hit before attacking. When it switches out or a battle is over, this restriction resets.
11. Tepig. Can only learn level up moves. Can only have one move of each type.

White
1. Bisharp. Cannot use an attack against psychic types until I beat Caitlin. Must solo 3 fighting type pokemon from trainers, but cannot use aerial ace to do so.
2. Solosis. Can only use attacking moves.
3. Darumaka. Must solo every Basculin seen. Cannot battle with Concelderps. Must solo Marshal.
4. Panpour. Cannot be used against Chili.
5. Blitzle. Whenever I use a damaging attack, it must be the worst type match up (except immune).
6. Joltik. Until Joltik evolves it can only know Ariados' moves from its Gen II movepool. To evolve, it must solo Skyla and 10 bird trainers. Must ASAP learn Electroweb, Electro Ball, Poison Jab and a filler. It must solo Ghetsis' Eelektross, N's Archeops and Alder's Volcanora.
7. Mincinno. Must solo all mostly black coloured Pokemon and Black exclusive Pokemon. Must solo Lenora and Iris.
8. Litwick. Cannot leave the battle until it burns the opponent. Cannot become a Chandelure.
9. Snivy. Must be deposited into the Day Care Center ASAP. Can be withdrawn after losing 3 pokes or getting three badges. After this, it must be in the 2nd slot of the party.
10. Lillipup. Female. Pickup. It cannot evolve before it solos your rival's Herdier and it cannot evolve the second time until you have seven badges.
11. Scraggy. Can't use directly damaging STAB.

@Vratix, actually i do watch Glee :/
@Newby N0Ob, thankyou, your Gastley challenge will make this soooooooooooooooo interesting and so much harder. If it dies that is.
@Teandal, thats fine. Added that in.
Also I switched Snivy and Tepig around, so the Panpour challenge is easier ;)

Sure. Can't be bothered training a Heracross and Alakazam will be a nice change.
Come on guys, one more for each game. If you've already given me one, you can give me another if you want.

Okay, finish your White challenge with Echelon, the Unfezant. I will never be as good as Staraptor, and so it only uses each move once per battle, regardless of PP (so, use Move 1 once, then another move once, and so one until all four are gone, after which it can't use moves anymore). Trainers count as ONE battle for all their Pokemon combined, NOT one battle per Pokemon.

SS: Congrats! You get your Heracross back! This one must be female, and supports ACROSS, so it must solo 2 admin battles because Team Rocket is against her ideals. It is terribly afraid of falling into pits of water, so it must never fight a water type.

Also:
I will never be as good as Staraptor,
You most certainly won't, hahaha!

Soul Silver
1. Crobat. Must solo every ice type including Pryce. After Icy Path this is nullified. However, it cannot learn Steel Wing via TM.
2. Abra. May only use one move until it switches out.
3. Eevee. Can only evolve into Vaporeon or Flareon. Must solo Clair.
4. Pidgey. Must learn 3 moves learnt by the other early game flyers.
5. Bellsprout. Whenever opponent uses a grass or poison attack, Bellsprout must be switched in. Must have exactly two STAB moves, one poison, one grass. If aquiring a leaf stone, it must be from the Pokelathlon, using points Weepinbell helped get.
6. Snorlax. Can't fight any normal Pokemon or Pokemon that are mainly white coloured. Can't learn any normal moves. Must solo three of Blue's Pokemon, then can learn normal moves.
7. Remoraid. Can only use moves with 'beam' in their name. Must solo an E4 member.
8. Rattata. Can only know moves that involve biting. Must solo Jasmine's Steelix to evolve.
9. Togepi. If ability is Hustle, may only use moves with less than 100% accuracy in battle. Metronome is an exception. If ability is Serene Grace, may only use moves with a percentage-based secondary effect. Metronome is an exception.
10. Gastley. When it faints, healing items can no longer be used.
11. Cyndaquil. Must know smokescreen and toxic. Other two moves must be to do with indigestion? Or something...
12. Heracross. Female. Solo two rocket admins. Cannot fight water types.

Black
1. Munna. Hypnosis and dream eater are the only STAB moves allowed. Psychic status moves are not allowed either.
2. Gothita. Cannot use the same move twice in a row.
3. Archaeops. If it is out sped by any opposing Pokemon, it must switch out immediately, and cannot be switched in again until the Pokemon is killed.
4. Fraxure. Must be caught as a Fraxure. Must evolve at level 50. Must know shadow claw.
5. Darmanitan. Can't use BP70 or over moves unless in Daruma mode. Can't KO any Pokemon unless in Daruma mode. Must learn psychic, confusion, <70BP move and a filler. Must solo Caitlin, 10 fire and psychic trainers, and 25 fire and psychic wild pokemon to nullify the restrictions.
6. Maractus. First one I find. Water Absorb = must correctly switch it into 5 Water-type attacks trainers before it can use any Grass-type moves, and must solo one of the final three gym leaders. Chlorophyll = it may only use moves that are on the top row of its moveset during battle.
7. Sandile. Must solo 10 Pokemon to evolve each time. After killing each Pokemon however, I must go onto Smogon's PO server and say "YOU WANT FREEDOM? YOU GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKERS." Kills don't count until I say that for the previous kill.
8. Ferroseed.
9. Woobat. Must have the ability Klutz. No STAB moves. May not be used against Psychic Types or Flying Types.
10. Druddigon. It must have Rough Skin, and it must take at least one physical hit before attacking. When it switches out or a battle is over, this restriction resets.
11. Tepig. Can only learn level up moves. Can only have one move of each type.

White
1. Bisharp. Cannot use an attack against psychic types until I beat Caitlin. Must solo 3 fighting type pokemon from trainers, but cannot use aerial ace to do so.
2. Solosis. Can only use attacking moves.
3. Darumaka. Must solo every Basculin seen. Cannot battle with Concelderps. Must solo Marshal.
4. Panpour. Cannot be used against Chili.
5. Blitzle. Whenever I use a damaging attack, it must be the worst type match up (except immune).
6. Joltik. Until Joltik evolves it can only know Ariados' moves from its Gen II movepool. To evolve, it must solo Skyla and 10 bird trainers. Must ASAP learn Electroweb, Electro Ball, Poison Jab and a filler. It must solo Ghetsis' Eelektross, N's Archeops and Alder's Volcanora.
7. Mincinno. Must solo all mostly black coloured Pokemon and Black exclusive Pokemon. Must solo Lenora and Iris.
8. Litwick. Cannot leave the battle until it burns the opponent. Cannot become a Chandelure.
9. Snivy. Must be deposited into the Day Care Center ASAP. Can be withdrawn after losing 3 pokes or getting three badges. After this, it must be in the 2nd slot of the party.
10. Lillipup. Female. Pickup. It cannot evolve before it solos your rival's Herdier and it cannot evolve the second time until you have seven badges.
11. Scraggy. Can't use directly damaging STAB.
12. Unfezant. Can only use each move once per battle.

Just need one more for Black.

@ObsidianRanger; I got this. =]

RNG a number between 1 and 17; this is the type of your pokemon, so catch the first one that you encounter of that type that isn't already given to you. The numbers are here;

1. Normal
2. Fire
3. Fighting
4. Water
5. Flying
6. Grass
7. Poison
8. Electric
9. Ground
10. Psychic
11. Rock
12. Ice
13. Bug
14. Dragon
15. Ghost
16. Dark
17. Steel

You are allowed 1 re-roll. Use it sparingly.
Name it "Classic". =]

EDIT; Ohh, and I feel a rush of nostalgia, so (while I wait for a trading cable) I'm going to be doing...
Red Scramble.
- No trading.
- Nothing stupid. If you wouldn't do it yourself, don't try pawn it off to me.
- Be creative with the challenges.
- As Evo. Restrictions are a no. Evo. Requirements are more fun.

And, on a completely random note, has anyone else noticed that we've gone OVER 9000!!1!!
Come on, you were all thinking it. =]

You know what people?

I'm feeling nostalgic, cook me up a Scramble of Emerald, if you please.

Rules:
1: Follow OP rules
2: No unevolveable Seedot/Lotad either. Lombre and Nuzleaf are OK.
3: No Tradeing, so this means no Clampearl, as they're useless without tradeing.
4: 3 members must be obtainable before Wattson, all must be obtainable before Juan
5: Starter is optional, I'll just solo with it until I get a team member

Got 3, fighting. Then re-rolled and got 13, bug, which I am more than happy with. I'm going to start on my soul silver scramblocke now. Will give you guys some updates later if you want. Probably going to make a bad comic run to post on nuzlocke.com for my Soul Silver run so will post a link if i do.

EDIT:
My nicknaming schemes.
Soul Silver: Transformers
Black: Chocolate bar brands
White: Types of swords

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Raikaria, take a Zubat. This Zubat is bad for your team, as it is cursed! To be exact, the Cheri Berry Curse! The point is, in order for it to fight in battle, two other Pokemon on your team must be holding Cheri Berries. Should you manage to solo one of Wattson's Pokemon with this Zubat, then the curse magically weakens & as a result, only one other Pokemon on your team must hold a Cheri Berry in order for Zubat to fight. Ultimately, to evolve past Golbat, It must solo an entire route. Name it bwburke94.

Have fun.

Raikaria: you get Vylifer the Ralts. Each time it battles, it seeks to completely destroy opponents, as it wants them dead, not just fainted. Hence, every time it levels up, if there is a new move with a higher BP than one of your current moves, replace the old with the new (so if you have 40/50/70/95, and you get a level up move of 60 BP, replace the 40 BP move as that's the lowest). You must always use the move with the highest BP, until it runs out of PP, after which you use the next strongest and so on.

Of course, I'm not letting you just cycle your PP, so no using the Pokemon Center until Vylifer is COMPLETELY OUT OF PP. Use Potions until then to keep it's health up.

Got 3, fighting. Then re-rolled and got 13, bug, which I am more than happy with. I'm going to start on my soul silver scramblocke now. Will give you guys some updates later if you want. Probably going to make a bad comic run to post on nuzlocke.com for my Soul Silver run so will post a link if i do.

EDIT:
My nicknaming schemes.
Soul Silver: Transformers
Black: Chocolate bar brands
White: Types of swords
In SS, for your Eevee (which was originally AGE) if you're going by Transformers, you better name it Treadshot.

Surios. Treadshot the Eevee shall be born.... when I get up to there that is. Going to plan the nicknames so they actually sorta suit the Pokemon they are given to.

Raikaria: you get Vylifer the Ralts. Each time it battles, it seeks to completely destroy opponents, as it wants them dead, not just fainted. Hence, every time it levels up, if there is a new move with a higher BP than one of your current moves, replace the old with the new (so if you have 40/50/70/95, and you get a level up move of 60 BP, replace the 40 BP move as that's the lowest). You must always use the move with the highest BP, until it runs out of PP, after which you use the next strongest and so on.

Of course, I'm not letting you just cycle your PP, so no using the Pokemon Center until Vylifer is COMPLETELY OUT OF PP. Use Potions until then to keep it's health up.
Make that PP of offensive moves and I'm happy with it.

I'm not spamming Growl 40 times before I use a pokemon center, especially as I won't have Revives.

@Raikaria; take a Whismur.
This little bunny is sick and tired of everyone treating it like it's a soundbox, and it's sick of it. So, it must not know any Sound-based moves. Simple enough?
NN Muted. =]

Also,

Red Scramble.
- No trading.
- Nothing stupid. If you wouldn't do it yourself, don't try pawn it off to me.
- Be creative with the challenges.
- As Evo. Restrictions are a no. Evo. Requirements are more fun.
Just a light bump.

@Raikaria
You can have Cannon the Shuckle. This Shuckle thinks that it is a Glass Cannon and as such, it is scared of taking too much damage. Every time it falls below 1/2 health you MUST switch it out. Also the first action of every battle it is out must be an X-Spe Def or an X-Def

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)