[Standard] Paper Luigi Mafia - Fanboys And iiMKUltra Win

kingofkongs has subbed in for Smashlloyd20.

I am still very open for more subs since I might be using some more according to how the following half-cycles go, so be free to contact.

A little hiatus with the storytelling since there isn’t much story left ?_?

You wake up and find no bodies... yet again. No anonymous messages, no awkward disturbances, everything looked just about normal.

Of course, it wouldn’t be normal without Parakarry, who brings you an updated Scavenge Bank.

[3] All or Nothing - Increases Damage if actions are efficient, but...
[2] Bump Attack - Defeats weak targets.
[1] Dizzy Stomp - Makes opponent dizzy.
[1] Double Dip - Increases agility.
[1] First Attack - Defeats weak targets if attacking swiftly.
[3] Happy Heart - Recovers HP at a slow pace.
[1] Mega Rush - Greatly raises the Attack of a weak holder.
[2] Power Plus - Raises Attack.
[2] Spin Attack - Defeats weak targets.
[2] Triple Dip - Greatly increases agility.

He also mentions that the addicts are leading again.

It is now Chapter 8 Morning, which will end in.. eh let’s stick to 9:00 PM GMT+2, Sunday. I still could need some subs. Also, lynch damage is far over the maximum HP itg, so go nuts.

Oh and Tsuk has subbed in for zerowing.

Sending results etc.

In all honesty I am completely disappointed with the number of PMs I'm getting. I'm going to wait an hour or so for more people to (possibly) get on before I'll be willing to wrap up this day.

Aaaand I'll just upload first thing in the morning. This gives some of you even more time to send in actions..!

More story to not be told. Let’s move on.

You meet Eldstar and are ready to lynch someone when you hear yet another explosion, that halts the lynch completely. No bodies are to be seen, as well.

Parakarry is seen with the updated Scavenge Bank:

[1] P-Down, D-Up - Alters Attack and Defense.

In addition, he claims that the Star Rod Guardians are leading.

It is now Chapter 8 Evening, which will end in around 34 hours, 10:00 PM GMT+2, Tuesday. Please get your actions in so we can begin to wrap this up.

No story yada yada.

You wake up to see bodies. Who would have thought? To be exact, it’s one body, and it is that of theangryscientist. Most of you would find this a pretty pleasing result:
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Blooper.

You have 35 HP, 2 Attack, 0 Defense. You have no special traits.

Confusing Ink [Special]:
This action does [+0] damage. Be sure to send this action in the following format: Confusing Ink - USER1, USER2. Any non-damaging effects USER1 uses during the night will be redirected to USER2. Add a * near the player to take the damage. You may not use Confusing Ink and Devious Ink during the same night. You may use this every night.

Devious Ink [Special]:
This action does [+0] damage. You will steal your target’s Badge with the least amount of BP usage. If a tie occurs, you will steal the least recent Badge out of all tied Badges. In the case of a second tie, you will steal all tied Badges. If you manage to successfully steal a Badge, your scavenge priority will drop by 1. You may use this every cycle. You may not use Confusing Ink and Devious Ink during the same night. You may use this every night.

You are allied with The Menaces From Toad Town. You win if your faction survives when two others are eliminated.
Parakarry arrives with the new and improved Scavenge Bank; looks like it’s growing in size!

[1] P-Up, D-Down - Alters Attack and Defense.
[1] Sleep Stomp - Potentially puts a target to sleep.
[2] Speedy Spin - Raises the holder's speed.

Looks like addicts are leading. Could this be close to over?

Chapter 9 Morning begins now and ends in 24 hours. aka 10:00 PM GMT+2 Wednesday. This game is DRAGGING on and I want to get it over with, so please send these in fast. Don’t forget the lynch which is what now.. 55 HP? 60 HP?

you're ruining that statistic as you post

announcing that i'm waiting for a specific action so the whole update is essentially done the instance i get it. this post will be edited once that happens.

fuck i forgot to edit this -_-

I actually got a workable amount of PMs today. Thanks guys!

You travel down the lane of nothingness when you stumple upon.. Eldstar. “Looks like you (BAN ME PLEASE)s really hate sending in lynch targets”, he exclaims, as he names the victims: “This time it’s Wild Eep and Coolking49.” And with that he summons a giant Kent C. Koopa (not that he’s NOT giant, but still) that stomps on poor Wild Eep, bringing to his untimely death.

Nah I lied, coolking49 died. Wild Eep only gets a pussy all-hook.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Swooper.

You have 28 HP, 1 Attack, 0 Defense. Your scavenge priority is +1.

Sneak Up [Non-Damage]:
You will discover your target’s current HP, Attack and Defense. This has a lower priority than anything that modifies said stats. You may use this every cycle.

Startle [+0]:
You may use this every half-cycle.

Abduct [Non-Damage]:
Any actions that were directed at your target will now hit you. All damage redirected this way will disappear completely, and will not hit any of you. You may use this every cycle.

You are allied with The Arcade Addicts. You win if your faction is the strongest remaining when The Menaces From Toad Town are eliminated.
Also, you see a body completely unrelated to the vote. It was that of Hydrattler’s. Inactive stupid fuzzy shit.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Fuzzy.

You have 25 HP, 2 Attack, 0 Defense. Your scavenge priority is +1.

Leech [Special]:
You leech onto your target, dealing [+0] damage for every leeching half-cycle. Half of any damage you inflict this way, rounded down, is added to your HP, causing you to heal. You will not heal damage if it means going beyond your maximum HP. Your target is able to shake you off on command, but it will force him not to send in any other action. During the half-cycle in which your target does this, you will not inflict any damage. You are not able to Leech again until you are notified of your de-leeching. You may use this every half-cycle.

Annoy [Non-Damage]:
Your target’s attack will be lowered by 2 during the next cycle. You may use this every night.

You are allied with The Kammy Koopa Fanboys. You win if your faction is the strongest remaining when The Menaces From Toad Town are eliminated.
You also notice a Scavenge Bank on the floor. Seems Parakarry was too in a hurry to wait for your laziness! And man, look at its size!

[3] HP Plus - Raises maximum HP.
[1] P-Up, D-Down - Alters Attack and Defense.
[0] Slow Go - Holder becomes sluggish.

And after all this ordeal, it looks like the Fanboys are leading! Who knew this day would come?!

And that ends Chapter 9 Morning. Chapter 9 EVENING starts now and will end in 10:00 PM GMT+2, aka around 22 hours. Get your PMs in please.

If I seem to always be exaggerating regarding this game’s activity, yeah, sorry. Let’s wrap this up.

Another plot-less night comes to a close, as you see no bodies. I doubt that means nothing happened, but hey.

You see Parakarry with the big Scavenge Bank, which is the following:

In addition, after some hefty damage this time around, the guardians are leading!

It is now Chapter 10 Morning. First place in the lynch gets killed, second gets hooked, you know the drill. Deadline in 10:00 PM GMT+2 tomorrow aka Friday.

So you do shenanigans with the seven Star Spirits to get to Bowser’s Castle. That’s about it. You were going to progress further, you really were, but all of a sudden you see two bodies. Eldstar then pops out from nowhere as usual. “Yeah, one of these died from the lynch. You should have seen it, I summoned a GIANT Koopatrol and it literally tore him apart. Ahh.. anyway, who you see now is what was once Wild Eep. You wanted him dead so he died. Next in line is Engineer Pikachu, apparently, so he won’t be doing anything of worth tonight.”

“Oh and I guess you want to see Wild Eep’s PM”, he continued. “Well, here it is:”
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Ruff Puff.

You have 30 HP, 2 Attack, 0 Defense. Your vote is negligible.

Mist [Special]:
This action does [+0] damage. Your target will be unable to scavenge or pass a Badge. You may use this every half-cycle.

Deep Fog [Non-Damage]:
Target is taken immediately into “Vanish” mode. You may use this every night.

You are allied with The Star Rod Guardians. You win if your faction is the strongest remaining when The Menaces From Toad Town are eliminated.
“And there is also this guy, who died for whatever reason. Wasn’t the lynch, though. I think it’s Tsuk, but don’t take my word for it.”
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Bob-omb.

You have 31 HP, 6 Attack, 0 Defense. You have no special traits.

Body Slam [-3]:
You may not use Body Slam and Bomb during the same half-cycle. You may use this every half-cycle.

Riot [Non-Damage]:
Write any message along with this action. You will cause a loud explosion at the beginning of the day, all the while leaving a note including whatever message you have sent in, for all to see. You may use this every night.

Bomb [+0]:
You will not be able to use Body Slam or Bomb during the following half-cycle. You will receive 1 unblockable damage for using this action. You may not use a combination of Body Slam+Bomb or Bomb+Explosion during the same half-cycle. You may use this every half-cycle.

Explosion [Non-Damage]:
You will create an enormous explosion, stopping the lynch. You will receive 10 unblockable damage for using this action. You may not use Bomb and Explosion during the same half-cycle. You may use this every day.

You are allied with The Arcade Addicts. You win if your faction is the strongest remaining when The Menaces From Toad Town are eliminated.
Then all of a sudden comes Parakarry with his usual list:

He also explains that the addicts are leading.

It is now Chapter 10 Evening. Deadline is in 24 hours, 10:00 PM GMT+2 Saturday.

Slight error with the Scavenge Bank. Here's the new one:

[2] Feeling Fine - Stops abnormalities from affecting the holder.
[2] Peekaboo - Reveals target's current HP.

Welp, you continue to find yourself still in Bowser’s castle. You dig deeper to find yourself surrounded by lava, going from ground to ground to attempt at finding its source. You eventually do find it, only to be attacked by a Magikoopa and some Hammer Bros. But you topple them easily. It seemed all fine and dandy until you realized you couldn’t figure out how to turn the lava off... so you just decided to camp there for a while.

That’s when the sun rises and you notice no bodies. Only Parakarry to announce the Scavenge Bank, which, for the first time in this game, remains unchanged! (No, this is not a sign of inactivity, people simply didn’t feel the need to scavenge badges, which is fine by me.) For your comfort (and my own), I’ll just post it again:

[2] Feeling Fine - Stops abnormalities from affecting the holder.
[2] Peekaboo - Reveals target's current HP.

You also seem to notice that the addicts are leading.

You also seem to notice a weird explosion. Haven’t had one of those in a while!
Anonymous Letter said:
I would like for all females under the age of 18 in this game to contact me. Thank you.
Chapter 11 Morning begins now and ends in 24 hours, 10:00 PM GMT+2 Sunday. Please send in your lynch votes, each and every one of them is very meaningful at this point!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)