So Many Options! (Finished, mods can lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Welcome to another one of my giveaways. Have you ever gotten stumped on what book to read next, or what to do tomorrow, or in this case, which Pokemon to breed next? Well that's why I'm hosting this giveaway. I lack the creativity to decide which Pokemon I would like to breed next, so I'm making you all decide for me!

How this will work

For the most part, this is a simple giveaway. I'm looking for something to breed, and whoever posts a great, unique idea will win. I'll breed the Pokemon the winner posted, and their reward will be the result of the breed! I can RNG breed on Pokemon White and Pokemon Soul Silver! Also note, that I may decide to choose up to 3 winners, since after this GA, I might still be in need of ideas... anyways, please use this form when you post:

Species: And you can add a sprite if you want, that would be nice! If you want a shiny pokemon, say that here or post a shiny sprite. :)
Nickname if any:
Nature:
Ability:
IVs / HP Type:
Egg Moves: Also list tutor moves if you want any G4 tutor moves.
Hatch Location: If you care about that. If not, I'll pick! :]
Competitive Set planned: This is optional, but it could help you win! If I see a creative set explained here, I might be hooked. You don't need to list EVs, just the moveset and how the set works.

Also, if you want me to hatch it on a specific date, I'll try to the best of my ability to do so! I am extremely interested in Little Cup pokemon! But it doesn't really matter, OU / UU / RU / NU pokemon still have an equal chance of winning!

Rules

1.) You can only suggest 1 pokemon to me.
2.) This Giveaway will go on until September 10th (GMT -5) then I will not accept any more suggestions! I will decide the winner(s) that day.
3.) Don't comment on other people's suggestions negatively! In fact, you don't really even need to comment, but if you want to, be nice. It's called respect. :D
4.) Don't suggest something I've already RNG bred / caught! Look in my thread to know what I have already (There's a lot...)!
5.) Umm I can't really think of anything else... just Smogon rules I guess!

Entries

Winner(s)!

1.) Ashigaru - Gothita
2.) Assasinfred - Wingull
3.) GFlow - Ekans

Honorable Mention (That still wins because I can't choose only 3 :D): Wario is OSSIM - Wooper

Species: Minccino

Nickname if any: None
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
IVs / HP Type: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Tail Whip, Aqua Tail and Iron Tail
Hatch Location: White Forest
Competitive Set planned: None. I would put all the "tail" moves on for fun. It's main purpose in life would be to be cute and fluffy. :P

I know, it's ridiculous, but it's just so cute!

Nickname if any:
Nature: Bold
Ability: Harvest
IVs / HP Type:
31 | x | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
HP FIRE 70
Egg Moves:
Giga Drain, Leaf Storm
Hatch Location: It doesn't matter
Competitive Set planned:
Leech Seed | Substitute | Giga Drain | Hidden Power

This is something pretty annoying you can use. The trick with using it is to give it a sitrus berry and Harvest will restore it. You can drop Hidden Power and use Sleep Powder as another option. The problem with using exeggcutor in RU is all the bug pokemon that plague it, but with people using pokemon like Gallade, Exeggutor can take a hit and stall it out with Leech Seed.​

Nature: Sassy
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 30/31/31/23/31/0
HP Type: HP Psychic
Egg Moves: Curse
Hatch Location: Wellspring Cave
Possible Trick Room team member, plus Shiny Gigalith looks awesome

I do like the Shiny Exeggcute above, if it wins, I'd like one.

Species: Larvesta
or

Nickname: Taturana (a Brazilian name for the caterpillar stage of a moth genus, Lonomia)
Shininess: as you wish :)
Nature: Adamant/Jolly (for LC sets)
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (no one interesting HP Type)
Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt
Hatch Location: Relic Castle (alongside Volcarona's throne)
Competitive Set planned: with an EV spread of 76 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe, he reaches 23 HP, 18/19 Attack and 15/16 Speed, capable of attack 12 times holding a Life Orb (only counting LO damage, of course). Probably a set with Flame Charge/Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt, and U-turn/Bug Bite can work, I guess (I don't know much about Little Cup).​

Species:

Nickname if any: RockLobster
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
IVs / HP Type: Flawless (except SpAtk)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Hatch Location: Undella Bay/Town (Any of them)
Competitive Set planned:
The plain old Dragon Dance set, but with Adaptability, to boost his powerful stabs to insane levels. Dragon Dance - Waterfall/Crabhammer - Crunch - X-Scissor/Brick Break should do the job :)

One I've been planning on anyways...

Species:

Name: Limstella
Nature: Quiet
Ability: (Only One Option)
IVs: Flawless with low speed (perhaps HP Fighting, but I don't know if that would be necessary here)
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat (hey, I felt the urge for something out of the box)
Hatch Location: Anywhere - she can't be bothered to care.
Set planned - Beyond Mirror Coat, Limstella has several options to work with...Taunt to force expected special attackers to go after you, Reflect to encourage special attackers to come onto the field, Psyshock or Shadow Ball to avoid being Taunt-bait herself, a status move (probably not Thunder Wave, so more likely Toxic), or she could opt to forego Mirror Coat and set up Trick Room instead. Serving in whatever way she is called upon is what Limstella is all about!

Species:Shiny Ekans
Nickname if any:Snake
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Intimidate
IVs / HP Type:31/31/31/0/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch
Hatch Location: Nuvema Town
Competitive Set planned: Coil/Sucker Punch/Gunk Shot/Earthquake

Species: Vespiquen
Nickname if any: Ornate♥Bee
Nature: adamant/impish
Ability: pressure
Egg Moves: none
Hatch Location: none, but if you had platinum i would say valley windworks
Competitive Set planned: aerial ace|toxic|substitute|heal order
basically a counter for the sometime-to-come techniloom, because it x4 resists both of its main attacking types, so it can toxic it (witch it is now taking damage from poison) and then continue to stall or aerial ace if you think its on low enough health to KO. if a substitute is suspected just aerial ace from the start.

Great ideas, everyone! It's going to be hard to choose :x

The GA isn't over yet, though. I'm excited to see more entries. :]

Species: Shiny Scraggy

Nickname if any: Zuruzu King
Nature: Brave
Ability: Moxie
IVs / HP Type: 31/31/31/31/31/0 (No special HP Type)
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch
Hatch Location: Challenger's Cave
Competitive Set planned:
Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Payback, Ice Punch
Item: Leftovers
252 Atk/240 S.Def/16 HP
My adapted Bulk Up set. Drain Punch and Leftovers for recovery after Bulk Upping as many times as possible. EV's help for taking Special hits better. 0 IV's and Brave nature for Payback. Moxie for sweeping boosts. I'm not sure if this works in LC for Scraggy but you can always try ;)

Here's my entry:

Species: Spiritomb

Nickname if any: Clyde
Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack)
Ability: Pressure
Egg Moves: Nightmare
Competitive Set planned: Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Confuse Ray

It's a strange set, which has a goal to annoy the opponent by abusing sleep. The goal is to set up a Hypnosis, then use Nightmare or Dream Eater (depending on the situation) to damage the opponent as they rest. Confuse is tossed into the mix to confuse the opponent before they wake up, possibly allowing Spiritomb to avoid taking a hit.

Species: Munchlax
Nickname if any: Gobble
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs / HP Type: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:\ Selfdestruct
Hatch Location:\ Nuvema Town
Competitive Set planned: Selftdestruct Return Earthquake Substitute
Item : Evolite
EVS: 236 HP / 196 Def / 76 SpD

Predict a switch or status move and use substitute. Then either Earthquake or STAB Return. When your health is low or if munchlax is going to die, BOOM! STAB BASE 200 SELFDESTRUCT!​

Species:

Nickname if any: Salamander
Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Hatch Location: Dragon's Den
Competitive Set planned: Dragon Dance, Toxic, Roost, Earthquake/Dragon Tail
A defensive set. Toxic to poison your opponent. Earthquake to hit some Steel and Poison Pokemon that resist Toxic. Roost to heal yourself. Dragon Dance to power up Earthquake or Dragon Tail and to speed up to make use of Roost's effect of losing the Flying Type. Dragon Tail if you want to poison another Pokemon.​

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
There's A LOT of stuff I'd like to suggest, but I'd really like a shiny bold and/or calm porygon with trace and hidden power fire/hidden power fighting/hidden power ground. Not sure on the exact IV's yet, but the concept is fairly simple. Switch into and wall many common threats in the metagame such as heatran, chandelure, jolteon, etc. Hidden power is necessary so that stuff like scizor, tyranitar, and heatran can't freely switch into you. Also, porygon2 can't do much damage to most steel types besides paralyzing them as they are immune to toxic. Hidden power helps with this.

-Discharge/Thunderbolt
-Ice beam/Hidden power fire/Hidden power fighting/Hidden power ground
-Toxic/Thunder Wave
-Recover

Nickname if any: Polygon (or just porygon2)

Species: Zorua
Nickname if any: Michael Knight
Nature: Naive
Ability: Illusion
IVs / HP Type: 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP(Ice)
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch
Hatch Location: N's Castle/Abyssal Ruins/Cold storage (just one)
Competitive Set planned: Sucker Punch/Hp (Ice)/Focus Blast/Night Daze
This is more of a special set with a backup physical move. Sucker punch is my phsyical move with naive nature not taking eneything away frome it, it can hit counters that are weak to physical dark type moves in UU like sigilyph. Hp ice can damage zapdos, togakiss, flygon, donphan,victreebell, and others that have ice weakness and need to get taking out. Focus blast can hit registeel where it hurts as well as counter dark types making zoroark a safe switch in. Last and least night daze is his signature move and his main specail stab move. In conclusion if micheal knight was a pokemon this would be it. I just wonder what the car knight rider would be.............=0

Nidoran(M)
Nickname: I have no ideas. (Please don't make that the nickname :P)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (although 31 attack is better for the "Perfect" factor).
Egg Moves: None
Hatch Location: I can't think of anything really good, I'm sure you could choose better than I.
Competitive Set Planned: Fire Blast/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Earth Power
A set that I used on PO that did wonders. Great coverage, and hits hard. Ferrothorn gets roasted too, which is always nice. Boltbeam is for coverage, which it does well, and Earth Power is hard hitting STAB. Sheer Force increases Nidoking's power greatly, and it really helps.

Species: shiny scrafty(m)
Nickname if any:newjack
Nature:adament
Ability:moxie
IVs / HP Type:31/31/31/31/31/31(hp type doesnt matter)
Egg Moves: zen headbutt drain punch and thunder punch (if u can only get 1 i wont drain punch)
Hatch Location: u can choose
Competitive Set planned:zen headbutt/crunch drain punch rock slide/thunder punch bulk up
128atk/128spd/252hp
item:life orb

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Species: Wooper (Female, Shiny)
Nickname if any: Le Derp
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)
Ability: Unaware
IVs / HP Type: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / x
Egg Moves: Stockpile / Recover
Hatch Location: Anywhere, any day you want it to hatch.
Competitive Set planned:

Le Derp (Quagsire) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spe)
- Stockpile
- Swagger
- Recover
- Earthquake

One of my favorite Pokemon is Quagsire, but I don't have access to the Dream World because of a few matters (school, work). This set works by using Swagger to up your opponent's Attack, confusing them, while you use Stockpile to ease the hits coming at you. Recover takes damage off, while Earthquake allows you to avoid being complete Taunt Bait. Also, my friend's birthday is coming soon.

Updating with entries!

Also, I decided that I will now be choosing 4 winners because the entries are awesome and I can't pick just one!

Edit: Also, some of you posted a set and then said you're not sure if it would work in LC (Idk, maybe it was only one person lol). That's ok! It doesn't have to work in LC, as long as it's creative it works! :D

Nickname if any: Peli
Nature: Calm
Ability:
Egg Moves: none.
Hatch Location: Undella Town
Competitive Set planned: A rain team mixed wall with some special attacking power with the move set of Scald/Stockpile/Roost/Hurricane. Since Pelipper has decently high Defense, the EVs of 252 HP/128 Sp. A/128 Sp. D gives it good all around bulk as well as some offensive power behind the 100% accurate Hurricanes in the rain. Scald is great for spreading around burns which supports the rest of the team. Stockpile is to boost defenses further and Roost is, well, Roost.

Species: Shellos (East)

Nickname if any: I can't think of anything.
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Storm Drain
IVs / HP Type: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
Egg Moves: Nome
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter
Competitive Set planned: Anti weather offensive Gastrodon! So basically, this thing is mainly designed for doubles, but it could work in singles. The moveset is Muddy Water (Surf for singles), Earth Power, Blizzard, and Recover/Protect. It beats rain by absorbing their water moves, sun by resisting there fire and hitting back with Earth Power (just watch out for grass Pokes), sandstorm with it's water moves, and hail with it's Blizzard spamming. (again, this thing works best in doubles) It runs that low speed to be effective in Trick Room. (it's already slow as heck, so why not?)

We need more entries! This giveaway ends tonight, and I'll decide the winners. :)

I might extend the date because I was really expecting more entries, but I think I got enough. :D

Species: Shiny Omastar
Nickname if any: Hard Rock (or nothing)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: Flawless
Special Moves: Haze (Egg Move); Stealth Rock (4th gen Move Tutor)
Hatch Location: Who cares?
Competitive Set planned: Stealth Rock + Shell Smash + Surf + Ice Beam
If the opponent switch you can set-up both Stealth Rock to help your team or use Shell Smash for a very good boost. Surf is prefered at Hydro Pump because with -1 Def and -1 SpDef you can't lose one turn. Ice Beam for near perfect coverage. Hidden Power [Electric] can be used over Stealth Rock for the BoltBeam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)