RU CCAT (STEP 4 - PLAYTESTING)

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
(I only know myself and one other person who use it)
And that would be I.

And I agree. This guy is beast. I have used him in every tier, and he is one of my favorites everywhere, but especially in RU. In fact, I was just about to post it myself. One of the best scouts and revenge killers, as you said, and just one of the best scarfers in general. I absolutely love this guy and use him on practically every team.

Totally throwing my support behind this one.

So far, this round of RU is mostly heavy offense. I've been using the following set with great success so far on the ladder:

Sceptile (M) @ Grass Gem
Trait: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Rock Slide
- Acrobatics

The moveset can obviously be tweaked a little, but this thing is an absolute monster. With proper team support it can easily sweep teams as no one prepares for it.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I know what you're talking about man, Sceptile is really great if you use him right. I'm all for this guy, the set I'm currently using is:

Sceptile (M) @ Flight Gem Trait: Unburden
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Leaf Blade
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Ok guys we have more than enough suggestions and I think we have many great options to build our team around.

From the 20 suggestions I chose the 10 that will be up to votes. I first removed the ones not meant to be a team's starting point such as support Cryogonal and then some of the most well-known sets such as Hone Claws Durant.

These are the sets you can vote on:

Substitute + Nasty Plot Porygon-Z
Calm Mind Entei
Calm Mind Duosion
Trick Room + Nasty Plot Cofagrigus
Guts abuse Swellow
Offensive Trick Room Slowking
Substitute + Bulk Up Gallade
Swords Dance + Rock Polish Rhydon
Choice Scarf Braviary
Swords Dance + Acrobatics + Flight Gem Sceptile

And that's it! You should pick ONE of these sets and post your choice here IN BOLD (to make it easier for me to count).

The poll will end on Monday 10 am GMT to give everyone the weekend to vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)