[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

HOLD IT! I'M NOT MAFIA!

EDIT: Here's my full role PM:

Dear Dummy007,
You are Caterpie.

You are a small bug who idolizes the rescue team that saved you from the Tiny Forest. You are determined to join them when you become strong enough. You will use your diplomatic skills to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Pretty please <USER>?”. You will beg <USER> to do something in their posts (Such as post in all caps), which you must include in the body of your PM, and they will take such pity on you due to your weak nature that they will do it. This cannot be used to effect their lynch vote.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G. eliminate all threats.

(Yes, I know the wrong form of 'affect' is used. That's how it came.)

Okay, I am a post restrictor. HOWEVER, I'm a village post restrictor. I was responsible for TalkingLion being unable to use punctuation; I also restricted Terrador to post every day and identify his real alliance in his posts, which is why he was godkilled (he didn't post). Also, notice that both TalkingLion and Lady Salamence had post restrictions on Day 1, meaning there are obviously two post restrictors. Since I highly doubt that one mafia would have two restrictors, there is obviously one mafia restrictor and one village restrictor. I know this isn't a very strong case, but I'm also going to refer back to what Cereza said before he died. Chomzloh was Earthquake'd on Night 1, which was obviously Groudon's doing. This allowed Cereza to Alliance Check lkk the next night, and, since he told us that lkk is mafia and they weren't in the same faction, I can reasonably conclude that we should beat the snot out of loudkirbyking for making me look like mafia.

EDIT2: Also, the thread title needs to be changed. (Additionally, we haven't killed a D.A.D. since Day 2, so...)

...Dummy, recall that Metal Bagon was post restricting people also. Mafia of MOM, lynched later on... Obviously, each mafia has a post restrictor. One was MOM, you're the other, thus only proving your guilt even more. Post restrictor being a village role is pretty far out there, even for aura...

*sigh* There's obviously no way I can win this argument. One last thing: New World Order voted for lkk before he died; while it is entirely possible that he was last-ditch voting, there is also the possibility that, since he was a member of D.A.D., he voted for lkk to throw suspicion off of lkk as a mafia member. (Again, recall that no D.A.D.s have been killed off since Day 2, and NWO didn't exactly have a super-important role.) tl;dr If you lynch me, D.A.D. WILL win the game.

Sorry to double post, but I really don't want the village to lose. I targeted lkk the night before Terrador died with a restriction to always post his role PM. lkk politely asked me to switch to Terrador because he would have to reveal his 'apple power' if he received it. Had I been D.A.D. and lkk been Z.E.R.G., why would I have voluntarily redirected to Terrador? BUT, if I were Z.E.R.G. and lkk were mafia, lkk could have easily redirected my restriction to someone he thought was M.O.M., thereby preventing me from making him reveal his role PM. Since he already had someone inspecting Terrador, there was no real need to redirect me UNLESS lkk was mafia and didn't want to reveal his own role PM.

I tried, guys. I really did.

Game Over!

GAME OVER!

Y-y-you all agreed to l-l-lynch Dummy007. He frantically tries to defend himself by claiming to be a harmless Caterpie. But nobody believes him...

One of you stomps the little bug out of existence. His piece of paper reveals the truth.
Role PM said:
Dear Dummy007,
Role PM said:
You are Caterpie.

You are a small bug who idolizes the rescue team that saved you from the Tiny Forest. You are determined to join them when you become strong enough. You will use your diplomatic skills to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Pretty please <USER>?”. You will beg <USER> to do something in their posts (Such as post in all caps), which you must include in the body of your PM, and they will take such pity on you due to your weak nature that they will do it. This cannot be used to effect their lynch vote.

"Oh no." yells Polelover44. "Doesn't that mean the D.A.D. outnumbers us?"

And then, loudkirbyking steps onto a rock. He shouts for all to hear "Don't worry, I can handle this crisis!" He takes off his Wigglytuff costume to reveal:

Role PM said:
Dear loudkirbyking,
Role PM said:
You are Darkrai.

You were born from nightmares, and even now they sustain you. It took you forever to gain a corporeal body, but now that you have, it’s time to <snip> up the universe. You will use your control over dreams to aid the D.A.D in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Suggest something to <USER>”. In the body of the PM, describe a posting description that you would like <USER> to accept for the next day (Such as posting in all caps). It may not effect <USER>’s voting ability.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Killing <USER>”. <USER> will be trapped in an eternal nightmare, killing them.

You are holding a Time Gear. You’re not sure what it does, but if it’s stolen from you, you will be frozen in time and unable to act that night.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the D.A.D. You win if the D.A.D. eliminate all threats.
You all scream in terror and run for the exits. Well, most of you, anyways. Darkrai struck down Polelover44 before he escaped the room.
Role PM said:
Dear polelover44,
Role PM said:
You are Loudred.

You are the loudmouth who serves as an alarm clock for the rest of the guild. You also run the identification of visitors to the guild with Diglett. You will be using your ridiculously loud voice to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title ”NX- WAKE UP POKEMON!!!!!!!”. In the body of the PM, put a message of your choice that is 5 sentences or less. This will be posted in the update thread in the morning, but only if you survive through the night.

At a fork in the hallway, three of you split off into one room, while the other two split into another.

In the room with three, superrun10 and red_kryal reveal themselves to Paradoxus.
Role PM said:
Dear superrun10,
Role PM said:
You are Dusknoir.

You are Darkrai’s right-wisp Pokemon. In the distant future, you’ll work together with Dialga to maintain the dimension Darkrai wants to create; however, you have to create that dimension first. You will use your powerful body to aid the D.A.D. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Using Wrap on <USER>”. You will wrap up <USER> in your ghostly body, protecting them from all actions that would be used on them that night. You may not use this on yourself.

ROLE PM said:
Dear red_kryal,
You are Sableye.

You will be Dusknoir’s executioners in Darkrai’s future, executing all who resist. Right now, you haven’t convinced your friends to come along, so you’ll work alone for now. You will use your mastery of stealth to aid the D.A.D. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Shadow Sneak near <USER>”. You will sneak around near <USER> and come away with the full contents of their role PM.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Changing the weather”. In the body of the PM, state what weather conditions you would like the next update to take place in. This is flavor only.

He grins and says,"I've been waiting to face you ever since you killed my brother!"

"Who said it was us?"

"Wait, what?" exclaimed Paradoxus. Taking advantage of his surprise, the two of them struck him down before he could even move.

Role PM said:
Dear Paradoxus,
You are Green Kecleon.

You are one of the owners of the chain of Kecleon Shops. You joined the expedition to find rare items to sell upon your return to Treasure Town. You will be using your unique ability to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Color Change near <USER>”. You will find out what type they are. You’re sure it’ll come in handy somehow.

You have a twin brother, the Purple Kecleon, who you know to be Hydrattler. If he dies, you will receive a new power.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G eliminate all threats.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your twin, the Purple Kecleon, has been killed. With his death, you have developed a mental problem that can only be described as half Multiple Personality Disorder, half denial. You grabbed up his wares before the wild Pokemon got to them, and now you’ll be both him and you...somehow.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Using a Quick Orb on <USER>”. <USER> will have higher priority on whatever action they use that night.

You retain your previous night action and win condition.

In another room, Makksvolke is heard screaming as his soul is assimilated by nEsp.
Role PM said:
Dear MakksVolke,
Role PM said:
You are Corphish.

You are one of the more experienced apprentices in the guild, having been on a few previous expeditions. You will be known in the second game for adding “Hey, Hey” to all your sentences, but you haven’t started doing that yet. You will use your powerful grip to aid the Z.E.R.G in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- ViceGrip <USER>”. While you won’t be able to completely stop <USER>, you will slow them down, lowering their priority for that night.

Role PM said:
Dear Obbmud99/nEsp,
You are Spiritomb.

You have the worst recorded case of multiple personality disorder; your body, your EXISTENCE, is made up of 108 souls. When around two thirds of you grew bored of petty misdeeds, you joined Darkrai to create a future which half of you thought sounded cool. You will use your large number of selves to aid the D.A.D. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Confuse <USER1> into targeting <USER2>”. <USER1> will target <USER2> with whatever ability he uses that night. Killers will not be affected, however.

All of the D.A.D. return to the main room. After one last look around, they teleported back to the beach just south of Treasure Town. Reassuming their disguises, they prepared to complete their master plan.

Not hinting at a sequel at all.
All they had to do was kill Grovyle and that pesky pixie.

In case it wasn't obvious, Darkrai's Army of Darkness won. Congratulations, D.A.Ds!

Aura can attest, called it as soon as lkk claimed. He never should've been believed.

And to all the beginner hate, It's been awhile before lkk has been in a standard (last was cohosting Ancient iirc?), and he has never been in an expert or big to my knowledge.

Now, about his many beginners...

Did everyone enjoy my show, and pure irony at the end?

I've been playing in 1 standard before. It was Metroidvania, and that was a long time ago.

Yes, I've been in 4-5 beginners, but this is the first one I've done decent in. Don't rage on me, this was probably the greatest learning experience since Randomness that I've gotten from mafia games.

Thank you all for enjoying the show we DAD players put for you, and may we meet again, perhaps on more... friendly terms.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
from ss joining the channel to my ban
*** shinyskarmory [Mibbit@synIRC-58845E71.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net] has joined #pmd

<LadySalamence> YAHOOWEE

<Quagsires> !update

<Hydrattler> my team is torterra/luxray/gliscor/houndoom/

*** mode/#pmd [+o shinyskarmory] by ChanServ

<Hydrattler> can remember the last 2

<shinyskarmory> Update is being written now... be patient

<Hydrattler> walrein

<Hydrattler> what was my full team

<shinyskarmory> I will have it up in 15 minutes or less

<Walrein> um

<TalkingLion> is dummy going to die

<Walrein> i seem to remember you haveing a quagsire

*** shinyskarmory changed the topic to: Game Over

<Hydrattler> torterra/luxray/gliscor/houndoom/toxicroak/

<TalkingLion> oh snap

<Hydrattler> YAY!

<LadySalamence> wahoo

<Walrein> i think quags was the last one

<TalkingLion> game over

<Quagsires> I was

<Walrein> so name them

<Hydrattler> torterra/luxray/gliscor/houndoom/toxicroak/Sharpedo

<Walrein> oh yea

<Walrein> no quagsire

<Quagsires> And I confessed to early 9/9

<Hydrattler> i need names for all

<Walrein> forgot about sharpedo

<TalkingLion> houndoom

<TalkingLion> ScoobyDoom

<Hydrattler> -_-

<Hydrattler> no...

<Hydrattler> just no

<Walrein> lame puns ftw

<TalkingLion> lol too corny for you?

<Hydrattler> yeah

<Walrein> you should name yourself Discvry

<Hydrattler> toxicroak is going to be called Des Frpg

<Walrein> and all the mons

<Hydrattler> Frog*

<Walrein> after the discovery ghannel

<Hydrattler> no

<Walrein> sharpedo could be Shark Week

<LadySalamence> i have added 1 mafia game where i won by doing next to nothing

<Hydrattler> I am named michael

<Hydrattler> i started the game already

<GeneralSpoon> oh look

<GeneralSpoon> majority was called

<Hydrattler> wheres the name rater?

<Walrein> right next to luigis mansion eh ls?

<LadySalamence> YUP

<Quagsires> This will be

<Walrein> name rater is in eterna i do believe

<LadySalamence> and time traveler

<Hydrattler> ok

<Hydrattler> ?/?/?/?/Des Frog/?

<Hydrattler> need names

<TalkingLion> name rater-Y U NO RATE MY POKEMON NAMES?!?!?!?

<Hydrattler> or i will go to mlp for names

<Quagsires> Quagsirez/Wooperz/Quag/ShoopDaWoop/Des Frog/?

<TalkingLion> well there are 6 mane ponies

<TalkingLion> and 6 pokemon on your team

<Hydrattler> yeah

<Quagsires> Quagsirez/Wooperz/Quag/ShoopDaWoop/Des Frog/Pony

<Walrein> sharpedo for TwlgtSprkl

<Quagsires> That works

<Hydrattler> but im usind the mane 6 for my SS team

<GeneralSpoon> did nobody hear me???

<Walrein> oh

<Hydrattler> yes GS

<GeneralSpoon> you can at least acknowledge me when I say "oh majority was called"

<TalkingLion> we know about the majoriy

<Walrein> <GeneralSpoon> majority was called

<Walrein> we noticed

<Walrein> >.>

<Hydrattler> the topic is Game over

<TalkingLion> we noticed it before you said it

<TalkingLion> so dummy was actually village?

<Hydrattler> team names

<Hydrattler> ?/?/?/?/Des Frog/?

<TalkingLion> name them after smogners

<Walrein> thats what im doing on firered

<TalkingLion> thats what im gonna do for my next nuzlocke

<Hydrattler> first person to pick a poke get their name picked for the pooke

<Hydrattler> 5 pokes availb;e

<TalkingLion> luxray

<TalkingLion> will be me

<TalkingLion> because it is close to a lion

<Walrein> i wanna be sharpedo

<TalkingLion> and it can talk

<Walrein> because it is a water type

<Walrein> and was in 3rd gen

* loudkirbyking bows

<Hydrattler> ?/TalkingLion/?/?/Des Frog/Walrein

<Quagsires> The water type must be named quagsires

<Walrein> nope

<Walrein> i got there first

<Hydrattler> torterra/gliscor/houndoom still nameable

<Walrein> torterra should be IslandTurt

<Quagsires> Herp

<Quagsires> Derp

<Walrein> from the one in majoras mask

<Quagsires> And IslandTurt

<shinyskarmory> Still working on update... keep frantically refreshing the thread

<Hydrattler> no

<TalkingLion> how much candy can i eat in one night? lets find out

<Hydrattler> named after smogoners

<Walrein> ^

<Walrein> houndoom can be lkk

<Walrein> because he is clearly the devil

<loudkirbyking> I'm a pink blue puffball, leave me be.

<Walrein> you are the leader of a goddamn army of darkness

<TalkingLion> lkk is cotton candy

<loudkirbyking> And I have a nice top hat.

<Walrein> and one of the few completely evil characters in the entire series

<Quagsires> http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=109541

<Quagsires> There's Herpa Derpa

<Quagsires> Close enough

<TalkingLion> M.O.M. is PMD 1 villains

<loudkirbyking> No I'm not. The game is over QUITE yet.

<loudkirbyking> *isn't

<TalkingLion> and D.A.D. is PMD 2 villains

<TalkingLion> at leats thats what i think

<GeneralSpoon> nuh uh

<GeneralSpoon> there's Team Meanies; I know there are villains

<GeneralSpoon> in PMD 1

<GeneralSpoon> *they

<TalkingLion> genage was in M.O.M....

<TalkingLion> *gengar

<Objection> geez, it's typo city here tonight

<Quagsires> TAKE ME DOWN TO THE TYPO CITY

<Walrein> D.A.D. were darkrai's minions

<Quagsires> WHERE HTE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY

<Walrein> M.O.M. were just random assorted villains

<Quagsires> OH WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME

<loudkirbyking> shiny gonna edit post, or else make a new one?

<TalkingLion> how is drowzee associated with darkrai?

<GeneralSpoon> Sleep

<GeneralSpoon> They both induce sleep and deal with dreams

<TalkingLion> in the game i mean

<loudkirbyking> Now, patience. Everything will reveal itself once the game ends.

<TalkingLion> drowzee tries to stop darkrai

<Walrein> drowzee was DAD in this game?

<loudkirbyking> The final post will show all.

<Walrein> i thought he was ZERG

<TalkingLion> will show how shitty i played on night 0

<TalkingLion> NWO was drowzee

<Walrein> i should have led this village to victory

<Walrein> oh

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<TalkingLion> i inspected him

<Quagsires> ENOUGH KIRBY

<Hydrattler> my lkk army

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<TalkingLion> that was my only inspection

<Hydrattler> oh crap

<Hydrattler> shiny has ops

<TalkingLion> if i survived my lynch

<Walrein> XD

<TalkingLion> i would have inspected lkk

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<Quagsires> And he would'ev been sg'd

<TalkingLion> yeah

<Quagsires> iirc

<Walrein> if i were in the game

<loudkirbyking> Can't touch dis

<TalkingLion> but he tried to lynch me first

<Walrein> i would have been suspicious the moment lkk said

<TalkingLion> so that he wouldnt be found out

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<TalkingLion> suspicious...

<Walrein> "HERP DERP FOR SOME REASON MAFIA IS SG'ING ME"

<Hydrattler> i typing <(^_^<) everytime lkk is mentioned

<loudkirbyking> .......

<Quagsires> lkk

<LadySalamence> can i leak game info now?

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<Hydrattler> no

<Quagsires> Talk to ss

<TalkingLion> !lkk

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<Walrein> we already know who won :/

<loudkirbyking> Halloween night, perfect time to end a game.

<TalkingLion> |kk

<Hydrattler> <(^_^<)

<Hydrattler> shut up lion

<Quagsires> kkl

<TalkingLion> that wasnt corect spelling

* loudkirbyking bows

* Hydrattler claps

<TalkingLion> i used | instead of l

* Quagsires kills

<TalkingLion> qugsires is mafia

<TalkingLion> *quagsires

<TalkingLion> he killed

<Quagsires> obv.

<loudkirbyking> Quagsires must be lynch'd

<TalkingLion> for the next day

<Quagsires> TOO LATE

<TalkingLion> i was actually mafia today for halloween

<Hydrattler> Lets celebrate

<Quagsires> I HAVE WON

* Hydrattler lights a cigarette

<TalkingLion> i wore a leather jacket and carried around a fake gun

<Hydrattler> anyone wants a cigarette?

<Walrein> i'm myself for halloween

<Walrein> but now i want to play some fluodome

<Walrein> who's with me

<loudkirbyking> I'm a nerd for Halloween aka myself.

<Hydrattler> nah

<shinyskarmory> i went as an FBI agent

<shinyskarmory> like i do every year

<TalkingLion> i just put an empty bowl outside my house

<Hydrattler> go as a skarmony

<Walrein> mafiabot died

<Walrein> wtf

<TalkingLion> ss finish the update

<Hydrattler> shiny, stop talking and type update

<shinyskarmory> almost done

<TalkingLion> is it the entire post game?

<Hydrattler> no, winning update

<LadySalamence> lol

<TalkingLion> ah ok

<Walrein> winning update is always the longest

<Hydrattler> postgame within the week hopefully

<Walrein> i know that luigis mansion winning update took a while

<Quagsires> Yet who is winning?

<Walrein> O_o

* Hydrattler takes a long drag

<TalkingLion> im winning

* Hydrattler exhales

<Walrein> also what the hell happened to %mafia on fluo

<Hydrattler> lkk

<loudkirbyking> Hm?

<Hydrattler> if you are mafia i will kill you

<Quagsires> Who says he isn't?

<Hydrattler> even though its very unlikely

<TalkingLion> but your already dead

<Hydrattler> i can still win

<loudkirbyking> ...To the end, everyone loves me. shiny just told me he's almost done with the update.

<Hydrattler> if zerg win, i win

<Quagsires> But did he win?

<loudkirbyking> I lost the game.

<LadySalamence> lkk, good job leading the village

<TalkingLion> mom will win

<Hydrattler> no

<TalkingLion> they are so strongth

<Hydrattler> -_-

<Quagsires> LS is the sole winner

<Hydrattler> no

<TalkingLion> but MOM is the best

<loudkirbyking> Thanks, LS. I think I didn't do too bad, actually.

<Hydrattler> LS was OP as fuck

<TalkingLion> ^

<Quagsires> ^

<loudkirbyking> Not to mention a bit of help from yours truly

<LadySalamence> ^

<Hydrattler> and me

<Hydrattler> most helpful player here

<LadySalamence> if it wasn't for the idiots who gave me their time gears

<TalkingLion> ss posyted it

<loudkirbyking> If LS didn't win, I was going to lynch him next day.

<LadySalamence> i owuldve lost

<Walrein> <loudkirbyking> I lost the game.

<Walrein> fuck you

<TalkingLion> lkk i gotta kill you now

<Hydrattler> fuck you lkk

<GeneralSpoon> the update is posted btw

<Quagsires> Dang it

<Hydrattler> i trusted you

<Quagsires> I was off on one mafia...

<shinyskarmory> Update complete

<LadySalamence> All they had to do was kill Grovyle and that pesky pixie.

<Quagsires> But yeah, lkk was obv. mafia

<LadySalamence> umm

<loudkirbyking> Thank you, thank you.

<LadySalamence> can i hide

<TalkingLion> this is why

<TalkingLion> you shouldnt have lynched me

<TalkingLion> i would have inspected lkk

<Quagsires> He nver was forced to lynch a DAD

<LadySalamence> now let me read all that shit

<shinyskarmory> he had a omniguard

<Quagsires> Or never voluntarily did it

<loudkirbyking> NWO offered to work with MOM, but nobody ever contacted him.

<GeneralSpoon> it was a safeguard+bg

<shinyskarmory> until you found the omniguard and killed him, you couldn't win

<GeneralSpoon> I imagine it was always on him

<shinyskarmory> it was

<GeneralSpoon> K2000 tried to kill him at least once and failed

<shinyskarmory> i didn't expect anyone to trust a village leader who couldn't be inspected

<shinyskarmory> but you all took the bait

<loudkirbyking> I used a fake claim to slip by

<shinyskarmory> i know

<loudkirbyking> Question asker fake claim helped a lot

<Quagsires> Prio raiser twin?

<shinyskarmory> yes

<GeneralSpoon> Its just a shame that llk's role was the most sackable one on his team; if it wasn't he could have lynched it rather than his hooker

<shinyskarmory> we had the numbers all worked out and didn't want to add another killer

<GeneralSpoon> *it wasn't his

<Quagsires> I'm suprised you guys let him lead

<Quagsires> Despite never being confirmed

<Quagsires> And never inspected

<Quagsires> Always safeguarded.

<Quagsires> etc.

<loudkirbyking> Question asker 'confirmation' helped a bit.

<the_angry_scientist> oh the game's been called

<shinyskarmory> He did exactly what we tried to prevent by killing uncle sam

<LadySalamence> yeah lol

<the_angry_scientist> congrats lkk

<LadySalamence> ^

<TalkingLion> you should have listend it cerza

<shinyskarmory> so good job lkk, but fuck you

<shinyskarmory> no offense

<shinyskarmory> lol

<TalkingLion> *cereza

<Quagsires> Well, lkk is not necessarily an expert

<loudkirbyking> Hahaha, thanks. I'm a beginner still

<the_angry_scientist> i saw it coming from miles away :/

<Quagsires> He never really plays outside of beginners

<loudkirbyking> FYI, I've only been in 1 standard.

<LadySalamence> awaiting postgame where the hosts yell at me for ripping up their neutral role

<GeneralSpoon> It is hilarious how you (loudkirbyking) led when it was an open secret you weren't inspected

<Hydrattler> no more needed

<shinyskarmory> i started with a standard

<Quagsires> On the other hand, EVERYONE should've never let that bad of a role claim lead

<Quagsires> Still waiting on approval

<loudkirbyking> As said, question asker claim just owned.

<Quagsires> From any mod....

<shinyskarmory> and lady salamence's role was ruined by people GIVING her the time gears

<loudkirbyking> ......

<Hydrattler> i'm done

<LadySalamence> lol

<Hydrattler> wait...

<Hydrattler> done

*** Hydrattler was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [don't spam]

<Quagsires> SS, it was a tad overpowered even without them being given

<LadySalamence> <shinyskarmory> and lady salamence's role was ruined by people GIVING her the time gears

*** Hydrattler [Mibbit@synIRC-B4C0DC1A.bb.sky.com] has joined #pmd

<LadySalamence> yup!

<LadySalamence> thanks lkk

<Walrein> kinda like luigis mansion

<shinyskarmory> the point was that the village and mafia were supposed to try to use the time gears as hooks

<Walrein> where all ls had to do was claim and get targets

<TalkingLion> how did you get all those time gears anyway?

<LadySalamence> another game where i win, and do nothing

<loudkirbyking> But, US had broken roles on him. Omniguard isn't really... broken

<LadySalamence> you all gave them to me

<LadySalamence> except k2k and terrador, iirc

<Walrein> US didnt have broken roles

<loudkirbyking> I had them all given to LS

<Walrein> he had a 1-time dickens

<shinyskarmory> 20:45shinyskarmorythe point was that the village and mafia were supposed to try to use the time gears as hooks

<LadySalamence> i stole 'em

<Walrein> but no one felt like inspecting him

<Hydrattler> night guys

<Walrein> hell, he didnt even have a safeguard

<Hydrattler> but first

<loudkirbyking> ......

*** Hydrattler [Mibbit@synIRC-B4C0DC1A.bb.sky.com] has quit [Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client]

<Quagsires> BAN HIM

<LadySalamence> lol

<GeneralSpoon> and a dickens in't OP because of its unexpetedness in a beginner game Walrein?

<TalkingLion> why wasnt wigglytuff in the game anyway?

<Quagsires> Why should it be?

<LadySalamence> because they eyes

<TalkingLion> its the leader in PMD 2

<Walrein> considering that lkk was inspector in that game

<kingofkongs> oh god does this mean

<kingofkongs> we can have a standard game now?

<Walrein> and he has proven to be competent

<TalkingLion> and is pretty important in PMD 1

<kingofkongs> or an expert or Big or something

<loudkirbyking> I dunno. I just took the best role name to attempt, and the best role I could find to hide with.

<kingofkongs> fuck i mean jegus

<loudkirbyking> And figured, why not try it?

<Quagsires> And it was a horrible role to hide with

<Walrein> did the mafia get safeclaims?

<Quagsires> Just like US' mayor

<GeneralSpoon> I imagine we won't have any games for a spell

<Walrein> just wondering

<shinyskarmory> there were lots of roles we wanted to put in we couldn't fit because of Beginner size limit

<GeneralSpoon> like inspector?

<Walrein> <Walrein> did the mafia get safeclaims?

<shinyskarmory> the village had lots of lesser inspectors

<loudkirbyking> Yeah, that was hilariously epic, no full role PM inspector

<loudkirbyking> Yeah, we got safeclaims

<Walrein> ah

<TalkingLion> there was me...

<shinyskarmory> like paradoxus

<Walrein> were you full role inspector, TL?

<TalkingLion> i got NWO full role

<shinyskarmory> you were M.O.M. though

<TalkingLion> yeah

<shinyskarmory> so you don't count

<Walrein> yea, village needed a full inspector

<shinyskarmory> in retrospect, I gave D.A.D. too many power roles

<loudkirbyking> Not really.

<Walrein> really all they had was an alliance check and a pair of role name checkers

<kingofkongs> what the problem was

<Walrein> in regards to the zerg

<loudkirbyking> Neither one had OP roles.

<shinyskarmory> Omniguard? Redirect?

<kingofkongs> is that you made a harmless neutral

<Walrein> ^

<kingofkongs> in beginner

<GeneralSpoon> ^

<Walrein> ive made that mistake

<Walrein> not gon do that again

<shinyskarmory> i know I'm going to get a lot of flak for that

<Walrein> what i find funny

<TalkingLion> so when will the next mafia game start?

<LadySalamence> i asked the hosts "hey can i have harmless neutral" lol

<Walrein> is that you gave it to ls

<shinyskarmory> I will give everyone an amnesty period until 8:53 my time to rage about it

<Walrein> lololololol

<Quagsires> When was the last standard you played in lkk?

<Walrein> and what time are you on skarm?

<GeneralSpoon> CST

<Walrein> eastern? central?

<loudkirbyking> Metroidvania was the last standard, and only

<shinyskarmory> EST

<GeneralSpoon> liar

<Quagsires> Besides anciennt?

<Walrein> so 3 minutes

<TalkingLion> its 8:50 EST now

<shinyskarmory> rage fast

<Walrein> 'DFSPKVHNA

<Walrein> RGIDUBIOES

<LadySalamence> lol

<Walrein> RGOIDODRGWS\

<Walrein> SFLIGHSL;G

<Walrein> im done

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<Quagsires> RAGE

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> done

<TalkingLion> MEGA RAGE

<Yeti> wow

*** LadySalamence was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [But don't spam]

*** LadySalamence [~44310f3c@synIRC-B1E76F83.hsd1.md.comcast.net] has joined #pmd

*** Topic is: Game Over

*** Topic set by shinyskarmory [Tue Nov 1 00:16:00 2011]

*** LadySalamence @shinyskarmory TalkingLion kingofkongs Yeti Paperblade daletterel GeneralSpoon Walrein the_angry_scientist Quagsires loudkirbyking Objection Kryal Onion_Bubs

*** Channel created on Sun Oct 9 08:09:30 2011

<GeneralSpoon> SHINYSKARMORY YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CUNT YOU FUCKED UP AN UPDATE HORRIBLY AND FUCKED UP THE RESULTS

<LadySalamence> bs

<Quagsires> AGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAG

<Yeti> of keeping ls' libido in check

<Yeti> look at her freaking out rn

<Quagsires> E RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAG

<TalkingLion> kick him ss

<Quagsires> RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RA

<LadySalamence> lool

<Quagsires> GE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

<Walrein> skarm gimme ops

*** Quagsires was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [SHUT UP~]

<Yeti> someone tell sl to get that woman some dick

<Walrein> lemme kickban

<TalkingLion> no gimme ops

<Yeti> she clearly needs a good shag

<Yeti> to settle back down now son

*** TalkingLion was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [(don't mini mod)]

<Walrein> ./op Walrein

*** Quagsires [~...@Not.Unaware] has joined #pmd

<Quagsires> E RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAG

*** TalkingLion [Mibbit@synIRC-532A603F.washdc.fios.verizon.net] has joined #pmd

<Quagsires> RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RA

*** Its_a_trap [Mibbit@synIRC-58845E71.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net] has joined #pmd

<TalkingLion> lolol

<loudkirbyking> ......

<Quagsires> GE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

<LadySalamence> kik

<shinyskarmory> quagsires i will ban you

<LadySalamence> lol*

<Quagsires> RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE R

*** Its_a_trap is now known as Obbmud99

<Yeti> wow

<shinyskarmory> and you know i don't know how to unban

<loudkirbyking> I think people don't like me.

<Quagsires> AGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAG

<Yeti> quagsires clearly needs a good screw too

<Yeti> tbth

*** Quagsires was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [Get som]

<LadySalamence> brb sending lkk a friend request

<loudkirbyking> Lol.

<Yeti> w0w

<Yeti> ls is cheating

<Yeti> on sl

<Yeti> with lkk

<shinyskarmory> lol

<Yeti> how dreadful

<GeneralSpoon> loudkirbyking how many beginners have you been in?

<Walrein> aw shit son

<shinyskarmory> you know darkrai

* Walrein slaps Quagsires around a bit with a large trout

<loudkirbyking> Uh... Now I gotta think.

<shinyskarmory> he can create some good impressions

<loudkirbyking> 1...2...3...4... 4 or 5

<shinyskarmory> oh btw it is 853

<TalkingLion> CRESSEILA

<Quagsires> RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE R

<LadySalamence> lol

<LadySalamence> rage

<GeneralSpoon> geeze man

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<LadySalamence> rage

<Walrein> my clock says 7:53

*** Quagsires was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [You can shut up now.]

<TalkingLion> you cant rage anymore

<Walrein> and im CST

* Obbmud99 wants no more rage

<Walrein> it should be 8:53

<GeneralSpoon> And I thought that after 2 games I was unqualifed for a beginner game

<loudkirbyking> My teammate was the only sub.

<Obbmud99> it's not like the mafia won, right guys

<Walrein> quags

<GeneralSpoon> I'm pretty sure you're required to move up now son

<Walrein> its 8:53

*** LadySalamence was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [ShiningLatios called. He wants you back.]

*** LadySalamence [~44310f3c@synIRC-B1E76F83.hsd1.md.comcast.net] has joined #pmd

*** Topic is: Game Over

*** Topic set by shinyskarmory [Tue Nov 1 00:16:00 2011]

*** LadySalamence Quagsires Obbmud99 TalkingLion @shinyskarmory kingofkongs Yeti Paperblade daletterel GeneralSpoon Walrein the_angry_scientist loudkirbyking Objection Kryal Onion_Bubs

*** Channel created on Sun Oct 9 08:09:30 2011

<shinyskarmory> i don't know how to unban lol

<LadySalamence> TELL HIM HE SUCKS

<loudkirbyking> GS, this, besides MAYBE randomness, was the only game I've done decent on.

<Walrein> op me

<shinyskarmory> so this one'll be permanent

<TalkingLion> its not like hes gonna use this channel anymore

<Walrein> ill unban

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!~...@*] by shinyskarmory

*** Quagsires was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [shinyskarmory]

<TalkingLion> badaboom

<Walrein> tycm

<shinyskarmory> ahh... silence

<Walrein> *tyv

<Walrein> *TYVM

<LadySalamence> ty!

*** mode/#pmd [+o Walrein] by shinyskarmory

<Walrein> :D

<LadySalamence> i won can i have hops

*** mode/#pmd [+o LadySalamence] by shinyskarmory

<Walrein> me and ls deserve a kickban spree

<shinyskarmory> lol

<LadySalamence> thanks

<TalkingLion> give me voicd

<Walrein> before the channel is abandoned

<LadySalamence> ^

<kingofkongs> PENIS

<kingofkongs> FUCK TIGER

<shinyskarmory> you do have voice

<kingofkongs> I AM A FUCK TIGER

<kingofkongs> RAOAARR

*** kingofkongs was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [LadySalamence]

*** TalkingLion was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [no]

*** kingofkongs [kok@teehee.kok.koooooook] has joined #pmd

*** TalkingLion [Mibbit@synIRC-532A603F.washdc.fios.verizon.net] has joined #pmd

<kingofkongs> WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ME

<TalkingLion> ima lion

<shinyskarmory> lol

<kingofkongs> WHAT YOU WHAT YOU

<kingofkongs> PENIS

<kingofkongs> ROAR

<kingofkongs> bye

*** kingofkongs left #pmd []

<TalkingLion> lol kok

<shinyskarmory> next game up for me will be out in 3 months

<LadySalamence> kok 9.9

<shinyskarmory> after i finish making it

<TalkingLion> can i cohost it?

*** Onion_Bubs was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [we don't want bots here]

<Obbmud99> 66 souls agree

<shinyskarmory> i already have a cohost up

<GeneralSpoon> let shinyskarmory co-host it

<GeneralSpoon> somebody else hosts

<TalkingLion> ah ok

<the_angry_scientist> ok i'm leaving this chan forever, byr

<the_angry_scientist> *bye

<shinyskarmory> but i'll consider your offer

*** the_angry_scientist left #pmd [Leaving]

<LadySalamence> bye

<Walrein> kickbans time

<shinyskarmory> he says he

<GeneralSpoon> what tas said

*** GeneralSpoon left #pmd []

<Walrein> prepare to exit the chan

<shinyskarmory> doesn't want to update

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@gravity.the.seducer] by Walrein

<Obbmud99> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80&feature=player_detailpage

*** Yeti was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [chan done]

<TalkingLion> less spam

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@synIRC-58845E71.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net] by Walrein

*** Obbmud99 was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [no]

<TalkingLion> less dnite

<shinyskarmory> beat me to it

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@synIRC-532A603F.washdc.fios.verizon.net] by Walrein

*** Paperblade was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [bye]

*** Paperblade [~tomatobis@synIRC-223A70F3.pcv.reshall.calpoly.edu] has joined #pmd

*** TalkingLion was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [moar dnite]

<shinyskarmory> lol

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@synIRC-223A70F3.pcv.reshall.calpoly.edu] by Walrein

*** Paperblade was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [bai]

<shinyskarmory> unban obbmud

<Walrein> this chan is done though

<Walrein> game over

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@zombie.apocalypse.in.2046.on.march.31.at.2.03.pm] by Walrein

<LadySalamence> ^

*** Objection was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [LadySalamence]

<Walrein> man

<Walrein> i was kicking him

*** mode/#pmd [-b *!*@synIRC-58845E71.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net] by shinyskarmory

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@D4A1B4D9.C7A750FE.FE8CE76C.IP] by Walrein

*** Obbmud99 [Mibbit@synIRC-58845E71.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net] has joined #pmd

*** loudkirbyking was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [LadySalamence]

<Obbmud99> not cool dude

<Walrein> I

<Walrein> WAS

<Obbmud99> ete

<Walrein> kicking him

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@synIRC-253236F6.as43234.net] by Walrein

*** Kryal was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [you won bye]

<Obbmud99> stop

*** daletterel was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [LadySalamence]

*** daletterel [It@must.be.thriller] has joined #pmd

<shinyskarmory> postgame will be up eventually

<shinyskarmory> i hope

<Walrein> obbmud, the channel is done

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@must.be.thriller] by Walrein

*** daletterel was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [you are next]

*** Obbmud99 was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [LadySalamence]

*** mode/#pmd [+o Obbmud99] by Walrein

<Obbmud99> nice try

*** Walrein was kicked from #pmd by shinyskarmory [stop defecating in my chat]

*** Walrein [~Walrein@synIRC-9F6AE2CE.lightspeed.frsctx.sbcglobal.net] has joined #pmd

<Walrein> bad.

*** shinyskarmory was kicked from #pmd by Obbmud99 [Obbmud99]

<LadySalamence> lol

<Obbmud99> lol

<Walrein> can i have my ops back

<Walrein> please

*** mode/#pmd [+o Walrein] by LadySalamence

<Walrein> ty

*** Walrein was kicked from #pmd by Obbmud99 [Obbmud99]

*** Walrein [~Walrein@synIRC-9F6AE2CE.lightspeed.frsctx.sbcglobal.net] has joined #pmd

*** Obbmud99 was kicked from #pmd by LadySalamence [LadySalamence]

<Walrein> gtfo.

*** mode/#pmd [+o Walrein] by LadySalamence

*** Obbmud99 was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [Walrein]

<LadySalamence> go away

*** Obbmud99 left #pmd []

<LadySalamence> ban him

<LadySalamence> lol

* Walrein defecates in the chat

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@synIRC-58845E71.dsl.sfldmi.sbcglobal.net] by Walrein

*** Obbmud99 was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [bai]

*** mode/#pmd [+b *!*@synIRC-B1E76F83.hsd1.md.comcast.net] by Walrein

*** LadySalamence was kicked from #pmd by Walrein [we're done here.]

<LadySalamence> bye D:

*** #pmd No external channel messages (#pmd)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
To add to the above log:

03[20:00] * Walrein sets mode: +b *!*@synIRC-9F6AE2CE.lightspeed.frsctx.sbcglobal.net
02[20:00] * Timer 1 activated
02[20:00] * Timer 1 halted
03[20:00] * You were kicked by Walrein (because.)
Session Close: Mon Oct 31 20:00:47 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)