[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

Still approved by billymills

You hurry to the entrance of the Western Cave, barely making it before deadline. You’re supposed to have a short chat with your employer, then begin exploring the cave, but it seems you weren’t the only one to answer the call. 25 Pokemon in total, counting yourself, stand at the entrance to the cave, all wondering what’s going on, all eager to get through the cave. However, suddenly a bright light appears, blinding you all! The ground shakes and moves and seemingly disappears as the most terrifying 30 seconds of your life happen while you can’t see a thing. When the ground stops moving, you look up and see the other Pokemon, also in bad shape. But you’re no longer outside the cave.

You take a good look at your new surroundings. It appears you’re in some kind of tall building, old and falling apart. Stairs seem to go up forever, and you cannot see the ceiling due to the height. A look out a window, and you see a dark sky, mountains in the distance, and most ominously, a bottomless pit around the building. The building itself isn’t much, stone floor, a couple pieces of wood scattered around, two creepy Pokemon staring from the stairs...!

The smaller, more human-like of the two looks with intrigue on the new guests. “These must be the great warriors Arceus told us about.”

Next to him, a large metal bird nodded in agreement. “Obviously, they could not have all flown over here.” The bird turns to his new audience of confused Pokemon. “But we’re being rude, let me introduce myself.”

Role PM said:
Dear shinyskarmory,
You are Skarmory.

You are the first true boss of Rescue Team. You became infamous for kidnapping Diglett somehow, even though it’s impossible for him to be removed from the ground. You will use your powerful wings to aid this game to completion.

At any time, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “N/DX- Whirlwind <USER>”. If <USER> is inactive, he will be replaced with someone else.

At any time, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “N/DX- Brave Bird <USER>”. If <USER> has broken a rule, <USER> will be godkilled with extreme prejudice.

You also have Sturdy and Metal Burst (You’re a hacked Skarmory). If anyone tries to lynch you, you will survive with 1 HP and godkill them.

You are allied with the hosts. You win if the game completes successfully.
Now everyone turns their attention to the slightly smaller Pokemon, who seems no less formidable. “Yes, I shall also introduce myself, you will see a lot of us in the upcoming struggle.”

Role PM said:
Dear auramaster,
You are Lucario.

You are widely considered to be the narrator of the opening sequence of both Mystery Dungeon games. You are also the leader of the most prestigious Rescue Team known in the Pokemon World. You will use your supreme awesomeness to aid this game to completion.

At any time, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “N/DX- Close Combat <USER>”. <USER> will die.

At any time, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “N/DX- Prepare for Payback, <USER>”. If <USER> insults you, shinyskarmory, or this game, you will hit them out of the IRC channel.

As a master of aura, you will sense when anyone tries to kill or lynch you, and dodge it.

You are allied with the hosts. You win if the game completes successfully.
Indeed, the beginnings of a conflict had already begun. Everyone had split into three groups, all spread out in different directions. The biggest by far was the Zany Explorers and Rescue Groups (Z.E.R.G.), as they banded together to survive this harsh area. In a seperate room, the Monsters Once Menacing (M.O.M.) saw their oppurtunity to regain their honor and once again become a menace to the world. However, there weren’t very many of them, so this would have to be done carefully. Back in the shadows, Darkrai’s Army of Darkness (D.A.D.) were making battle plans, although few in number, they planned to infiltrate and defeat Z.E.R.G. from the inside. This team meeting doesn’t last though, as someone’s yelling brings everyone into a big mess of a group.

“What kind of wimps are you to be the boss of me? I’m the most experienced person here you newbs, I’m taking charge of this situation, everyone claim to me and you won’t be hur-” The voice’s rant is happily interrupted by a combined Close Combat and Brave Bird from the two Steel Pokemon, sending the rebel crashing against the far wall, dead on impact. Fortunately he had a piece of paper to identify himself.

Role PM said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are Magnezone.

You are the Sheriff of Treasure Town. With so many outlaws running around the Pokemon World, you take your job very seriously, and offer generous rewards to anyone who will help you. You will use your Electrical powers to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Thunder Waving <USER>”. You will Paralyze <USER> and take them into custody, removing them from the game for one day/night cycle.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G. eliminate all threats.
“Well, he won’t be a problem anymore,” someone says as everyone leaves the main hall to find a place to sleep. Who knows what will happen tomorrow...

Rules (Borrowed and heavily modified from MUDS Mafia)

1. While you are alive, feel free to talk about the game. Once you have died, you may not discuss the game with anyone, period.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of their Role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM shinyskarmory and/or auramaster for help in faking a role PM.

3. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received. Send all night action PMs to both shinyskarmory and auramaster so we can both update. If you have a night action, but aren’t using it, please PM "NX- Idling" so we know you are active. All results you receive from using a night action are 100% true.

4. Each Day period will last 48 hours, or until majority is reached and at least 24 hours have passed. During the day you must bold your vote and post “Flavor <USER>”. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user will count as No Lynch. If you wish to vote for nothing at that time but have already voted, unbold your original vote and state something along the lines that it is retracted. Any ties will result in a no lynch.

5. We will allow stealth lynching if you can successfully pull this off. The hosts will personally congratulate you if you succeed.

6. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. We are human and can make mistakes. We have tried to keep all text relatively the same, but there may be discrepancies.

7. You may paste things the hosts tell you, but do not anticipate everything we tell you is true. You can paste fake logs; PM shinyskarmory or auramaster for help faking a log. Do not impersonate other players or hosts. Do not screenshot anything related to this game.

8. Night actions have priority, so some will go before others. Priorities have been set beforehand, you don't get to know them.

10. There are items in this game. To give your item away, send a PM to both shinyskarmory and auramaster titled, “NX- Give <ITEM> to <USER>”. Items can be stolen, and you may hold multiple items at one time.

11. IRC will be of great assistance to you in this game and other users may be very annoyed if you don't have it. It's not that hard to gain access to: you never have to pay to use mIRC if you hit Continue twice, Mibbit is free, etc. The official channel is #pmd.

12. We are your hosts and we will be writing the Postgame, so please talk to us about your thoughts on the game. While we cannot confirm or deny any suspicions you may have, we would love to hear them. We would also like reasons for your actions if possible. For a similar reason, inform us of all channels, spreadsheets, etc. you make for this game. shinyskarmory’s email is skarmafia@gmail.com, and auramaster’s is auramaster24@gmail.com.

13. If you are so inactive that you are failing to send in night actions, you will be subbed out. No exceptions.

14. There is no rule 9.

15. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

Player List:
Dummy007
Kaxtar
loudkirbyking
MakksVolke
nEsp/Obbmud99
Paradoxus
polelover44
red_kryal
superrun10

Obituary:
TalkingLion - M.O.M. - Inspector - Lynched Day 1
chomzloh - Z.E.R.G. - Alliance Checker - Earthquake'd Night 1
Temperantia - Z.E.R.G. - Safeguard - Tortured Night 1
New World Order - D.A.D. - Hook - Lynched Day 2
Vix - Z.E.R.G. - Martyr/Mayor - Tortured Night 2
Terrador - M.O.M. - Hook/1-Time Lynch Stop - Godkilled Day 3
jalmont747 - Z.E.R.G. - Hook - Tortured Night 3
Lady Salamence - Neutral - Thief/Item Check/Scavenger - Won Night 3
Box - M.O.M. - Kidnapper - Lynched Day 4
rickheg - Z.E.R.G. - Reverse Martyr/Negative Vote - Tortured Night 4
Metal Bagon - M.O.M. - Safeguard/Post Restrictor - Lynched Day 5
EndQuote - Z.E.R.G. - Bodyguard - Tortured Night 5
Hydrattler - Z.E.R.G. - BPV/Twin - Blown away Night 5
Maxim - Z.E.R.G. - Avenger - Earthquake'd Night 5
Cereza - M.O.M. - Kill/Sylar - Lynched Day 6
K2000 - Z.E.R.G. - Vigilante - Tortured Night 6

This is a 1v2 game, Z.E.R.G. is the village, while M.O.M. and D.A.D. are Mafia. There may or may not be one or more neutrals in this game. To win, you must eliminate all members of the two factions you’re not on, and every neutral (If any) that needs you dead to win.

Remember that you cannot share parts of your Role PM on Night 0, and that there are no kills on Night 0. If this is the first time you’ve heard that, go read the rules.

Role PMs will be sent out as soon as possible. Do not discuss the game until everyone has received a Role PM. We will post in this thread when that happens.

I know who I am rooting for this game.

TUTEES HWAITING
In this post Da Letter El tries to intimidate by stating that there is another mafia. I see through your lies Da letter El, you are Mafia.
Good luck guys

Lynch spiffy....?
Hydrattler tries to pass the blame of UncleSam's death onto spiffy, he is obviously mafia.

Both Lady Salamence and Red Kryal Keep their post's short and in code. They are obviously mafia.

At least we got US out of the way early. Good luck to everyone except UncleSam.
Dummy007 feels no sympathy for UncleSam's death. He is obviously mafia.

GL all, except those who I need to kill.

EDIT: THIS is my 1000th post.
There is several forms of evididense against Rickheg. First he tries to put everybody into a carefree happy mood so we are more vunerable. He also states that heas a killing role. Only mafia kill so he must be mafia!

Metal Bagon is framing everybody! He must be mafia.
Wow, that backfired.

Reporting in, first mafia here on smogon, and my second no clue game, maybe I'll do better than the last no clue game I was in, and good luck cap. Also are there any this guy is normally lynched day one, or killer night on stuff here, best to know this stuff.

All Role PMs have (Finally) been sent out. It is now Night 0. Night 0 ends Thursday at 21:45 GMT, or when all night actions have been received. If you believe your Role PM has a mistake, contact me or shinyskarmory and we will fix it if necessary.

K2000 tries to maitain innocence by going undeer the guise of inexpirence.

Red Kryal decides to act stupid.

Auramaster tries to fake beinga host by informing us that PM's have been sent out.

Temp uses the game code as both RK and LS, they must be on the same mafia team.

Obbumd tries the same dry tactic that K2000 already tried.

New World Order has a killing role. Only mafia kill.

Box, acting stupid has already been done.

The mafia must all be very stupid by using the same dry tactics over and over to attempt to mole the ZERG's. But thwe must still be cautious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)