Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

My Pokemon Ruby Scramble Update Part 2
Got 2 more badges and 2 more Pokemon.
The Challanges:
1. Rocky the Aron by Hydrattler
Super Saiyan, you get an Aron.

This Aron is called Rocky, Rocky thinks he has the ability Rock Head, but he has Sturdy. So he must learn a recoil move ASAP and must use it at least once in every battle he's in. He must solo Wattson or Flannery to evolve once, he must then faint himself with his recoil move against a Gym Leader or May to evolve again. After evolving twice, he realizes he doesn't have Rock Head, so he doesn't have to use it every battle but he must still keep it. But just to prove hes a badass/idiot he must solo a pokemon in the E4 with his recoil move.

Recap

1.Rocky the Aron
2.Can't have Rock Head for an Ability
3.Must learn a recoil move ASAP and use it every battle he's in
4.Solo Wattson/Flannery to evolve
5.He must faint himself against a Gym Leader or May to evolve again
6.After 2nd evolution, he doesnt have to use his recoil move every battle
7.Solo a pokemon in the E4 with recoil move

Edited for Spelling and Grammar. (Better reference for me)
2. NoGrass the Mudkip by waterwarrior
Super Saiyan, take NoGrass the Mudkip. It knows of his horrid weakness to Grass, and wants to stay away from them as much as possible. However, it wants to conquer its fear, so it needs to solo 10 Grass types to evolve into Marshtomp and 25 more to evolve into Swampert. However, after those solos, it can never fight a Grass type again, for fear it will get mauled because of the type disadvantage. It can never fight May's Grovyle/ Sceptile. It must solo Wattson, as he only cares about his weakness to Grass, and couldn't care less about the Electric type.
3. Boombox the Whismur by EndQuote
Saiyan, take a Whismur and name him Boombox.
This Whismur is perpetually exhausted (Probably because he lived in a cave filled with other, noisier Whismur)
He must keep himself awake by using only sound-based moves.
If he uses a non-sound-based move, he must be considered asleep and must switch out.

This all changes when Boombox learns both Rest and Sleep Talk. (Level 41 as a Whismur, 51 as a Loudred, and 55 as an Exploud)
Once he passes the aforementioned level, he can finally get some sleep!
He can now only directly attack through Sleep Talk.

He must solo three of Wallace's Pokémon.
Good luck!
4. Wall the Duskull by Its_A_Random
SuperSaiyan, take a Duskull. This Duskull strives to be the best defensive tank you've ever had. So to help you out on its quest, it must know & keep Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, & Calm Mind. The last move is up to you. Being a tank, it must be able to prove its stalling technique, & to do this, it must solo one of the final three Gym Leaders, whichever one you pick, I don't care. No restrictions on evolution, name this thing Wall.

Have fun.
5. Courier the Cacnea by Jimera0
@ Super Saiyan, take Courier the stealthy badass of a Cacnea. This guy is based partly on my Fallout New Vegas character because why the fuck not. It must know either Pin Missile or Bullet seed (or both if you like) at all times, because those are like, ranged weapons which the Courier loves. Additionally to take the best advantage of its stealthy ability, it must learn Sandstorm in order to hide itself at ASAP (which should be right after you catch it because the TM is on the same route you catch it on). It is not allowed to use Dark type moves unless it is hidden in the sandstorm, so it can get its sneak attack criticals undetected. In order to evolve have it OHKO 10 trainer owned Pokemon without taking a scratch.

Have fun!
6. Sky the Swablu by TalkingLion
Your Swablu will be named Sky. It may evolve after learning Fly and soloing 2 of Winona's Pokemon. As an Altaria, it must learn Sunny Day and Flamethrower to help keep the weather sunny and warm. The last move must be Dragon Claw, and you must solo 2 of Wallace's Pokemon with Altaria.
Thanks Everyone!

-Went through the cave and delivered the letter to Steven.
-Caught Rocky the Aron.
-Traveled to Slateport City.
-Stopped Team Magma in the Museum.
-Beat the first Trick House Puzzle.
-Defeated May.
-Boombox evolved into Loudred.
-Arrived at Mauville City.
-Trained NoGrass against assorted Grass types to evolve into Marshtomp.
-Nograss then continued to finish the Grass type solos to evolve into Swampert later.
-Defeated the Winstrate Family.
-Solved Wattson's electricity puzzles.
-NoGrass easily solo'd Wattson.
-Got the Dynamo Badge.
-Traveled to Fallarbor Town then to Meteor Falls
-Caught Sky the Swablu but forgot to nickname her, but will ASAP.
-Went to Mt. Chimney to stop Team Magma.
-Defeated Maxie and went to Lavaridge Town.
-Got through Flannery's booster puzzles.
-Rocky solo'd Flannery by PP stalling Overheat and using Double Team to avoid attacks.
-Torkoal was using Struggle by the end of the battle.
-Rocky can now evolve into Lairon when available.
-Got the Heat Badge.

Badges: 4

Current Team:

NoGrass ♂
Lvl. 34 Marshtomp
Adamant
Torrent
-Strength
-Mud-Slap
-Water Gun
-Take Down
Mudkip Grass type solos: 10/10
Marshtomp Grass type solos: 25/25
Wattson solo: Complete

Boombox ♂
Lvl. 27 Loudred
Hardy
Soundproof
-Uproar
-Pound
-Supersonic
-Howl
Wallace's Pokemon solo'd: 0/3

Rocky ♂
Lvl. 27 Aron
Sassy
Sturdy
-Secret Power
-Metal Claw
-Double Team
-Take Down
Flannery Solo: Complete
E4 Pokemon Solo with recoil move: Incomplete

SWABLU (Forgot to give the nickname Sky. Will change ASAP.) ♀
Lvl. 19 Swablu
Naive
Natural Cure
-Peck
-Fury Attack
-Astonish
-Sing
Winona's Pokemon solo'd: 0/2
Wallace's Pokemon solo'd: 0/2

@Jimera: Had me laughing out loud! "Yes Town"! Gamefreak are the true masters of lame jokes! And just when you've gotten over them: BAM! It's annoying again!

Okay, first update woop woo!

*Moving truck, ughhhhhhhhh. New house? Alright. Now I have to go save this guy. Oh well it's worth it. Skippy get!
I made it to Oldale town, beat my rival and I'm now here in Petalburg with a new friend, Wally! I help him catch a Ralts, as well as catching one myself. I make my way to Rustboro, and catch Delta the Tailow! He proves invaluable in the next battles in this bug infested route. What will become of this rag-tag team of friends? You'll find out, in the next edition of Pokemon Scramble!

Leethoof, take Frontier the female Bossaurus. (you know what i mean) She uses Metal Burst too much, so she should solo a gym leader with only Metal Burst.

Have fun!

Also, i have to stop reffing your ASB battle, I've got too much going on irl. You should find a subref.

Hmmm I would like a CAP ASB scramble challenge for Platinum. I don't care about difficuly, make it ASB-flavorful.
Oh, sweet. I have one. I need to give more of these out.

@KS, if you don't understand the flavour, don't reserve a challange -_-

@Leethoof Take a Gastly, named God-Tier. As we all know, Gengar is the most powerful mon in CAP ASB for a variety of reasons, mostly its PHENOMENAL disruptive, trolly movepool. So, whether you can trade to evolve it fully or not, it should have at least two disruptive status moves, such as Hypnosis, Torment, Disable, whatever. To prove its dominance via its considerable offensive prowess, solo three major battles (Gyms, Rivals, Admins) with only attacking moves and healing items.

Axmaster, I'm really sorry but I just realised I gave you a challange which is basically impossible.

For Iridescent, will you accept changing Flash Cannon for Mirror Shot? (Flash Cannon can only be learned by Magnemite by TM. That TM is only available at the goldenrod lottery corner, so good luck with that, or on route 9 in Kanto)

Hope you'll accept this change. Once again, sorry!

I am also confused.
@ Professor Science, accepting the changes formally.

Chapter 6 is almost entirely up! Hopefully I can finish it soon.

Leethoof, take a Turtwig and name it Warioware.
Like the CAP ASB Arena, this Turtwig's restrictions vary depending on the ref's mood a dice roll!
In all trainer battles, roll a dice to determine Warioware's restrictions. (After level 9)

1) No STAB moves.
2) STAB moves only.
3) Use a stat-boosting move before any direct attacks.
4) Use only moves that, directly or indirectly, heal you.
5) No items can be used, whatsoever.
6) Warioware is under the effects of Torment.

Warioware must solo Roark to evolve, and Crasher Wake to evolve again.

Good luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I am leaving the challange.........

sorry >_>
It means he's quitting this thread. Sad to see him go...

Leethoof, you get Boggle the nasty fighting frog (Toxicroak). Boggle is Frontier's best friend, so he must stay within three levels of Frontier. He also recognises that Frontier is "The Boss", so his level may never be higher than Frontier's. In addition, he, like most of your CAP ASB mons, have a hatred for IAR & his 3,141,587,614 Ground-Type Pokemon, so it must solo at least 30 Ground-Type Pokemon belonging to trainers, including 3 of Bertha's Pokemon. Also, since he's a nasty fighting frog, he must know & keep at least 2 Fighting-Type attacking moves.

Have fun.

Well,

Some good news: I'm done the challenge!

Some bad news: I sort of lost the desire to keep going towards the end, so aside from solos stopped keeping track and just powered through the game. I did however, complete every challenge that was thrown my way.

While the restrictions were fun and kept the game fresh in the early going, eventually it just got tedious, and I think I want to go back to Nuzlocking for the extra challenge. Thanks to everyone who gave me Scramblemons though, much appreciated!

And to wrap up the plot line, Dux, atop Mt. Silver, helped extinguish Red's powerful team and exact revenge after three long years of waiting. Not so useless now, were you Dux? Swords Dance plus Slash plus Stick become a powerful combo.

So, a quick rundown for those who were involved:

MVP: Champion the Meganium
2nd: Dux the Farfetch'd
3rd: Psychic! the Togetic
4th: Spike the Qwilfish
5th: Churchill the Granbull
6th: PONY!!! the Rapidash (props to Pony for landing the final blow on Snorlax)
LVP: Insomniac the Ariados

While my foray into Scramblemon wasn't so long, it was for the most part quite enjoyable. Good luck to everyone who is in a Scramble and expect to see me pop in this thread now and again to spread some Scramble goodness.

Well guys, here is Chapter 4 of my Soul silver scramble!! I warn you though, this chapter is pretty long.

Chapter 4:
Okay so after I beat Whitney, I went to the game corner and played some more. Eventually, I got enough coins to buy a Wide Lens, which should prove useful in several of my future challanges. Then I went to the flower shop, and the lady there FINALLY gave me a… Squirtbottle? Sounds dirty >:D Okay, now to 'squirt' that tree!!! Wait, what? You want me to deliver your mail to your friend, random guy? Okay, I guess. GO GO SIDEQUEST!!! … Okay now that's done, I can go explore the National Park!!!.. Huh, the Bug Catching Contest isn't on today… I guess I'll just see what I can see… Oh hey a TM for Dig!!! I'll teach this to DUMBO - she needs a move with <7 characters.

Ok, now the Contest is on today, time to catch me a POGEYMAN!!!!…. Scyther is so hard to find. I've seen two Pinsir and hundreds of Butterfree and Beedrill, but no mantises :( …. YES FINALLY!!!!! And it's a female. Welp, there goes my chances of gender balance in my team. Welcome, to the team Titan!!! Oh, and you won the Bug Catching Contest for me?? Sweet!! Now to check your ability…. It's Swarm :/ Pretty disappointed here. I was fairly sure that she would be able to tank enough Super Effective hits to make full use of the restriction, but oh well. At least she has an Impish nature, so those tanks should be a bit easier. Well, better get on with it… Gah, why can't I find a SINGLE pidgey?? Seriously???!!! 15% encounter rate looks more like 5%… Ah, here's one… Gust did next to no damage. This should be easy :D *it was* … Okay, it took an hour, but Titan has finally tanked 20 super effective hits, including 2 hits in a row, earning the right to evolve (although that is impossible just now) That was actually easier than I anticipated. Now to go back to Goldenrod City to get a certain TM... Well it took ANOTHER hour, but finally I won Swords Dance at the Game Corner! Now Titan will be awesome. Now onwards to Ecruteak City!!

Ooh, its that wiggly tree again!! Imma squirt it with my squirtbottle!! Heh heh… What its actually a Sudowoodo?? DIE DIE DIE!!!!!… Okay done. TO ECRUTEAK!!!! Oh, I forgot to make DUMBO use harden against the twins on route 37. DERP…. Yay, I'm at Ecruteak City!!! FINALLY. Oh hai Bill, you made the pokemon storage system? Nice, got any more useless and boring facts? No? GOOD…. Oh no, that Kimono Girl is being attacked by a Team Rocket grunt!! HE MUST DIE!!! Titan, murder him!!! *does so* Well, that felt good. I also got Surf out of it too, double bonus!!… Ooh, Burned Tower!! Better check it out… HOLEY MOLEY, LEGENDARY POKEMON!!! Oh hai Eusine, you will never catch Suicune you loser. Hi Morty, Triforce would like to kill you. Not now? Okay, I guess we can wait. But that redheaded loser is here too!! --> MUST DESTROY.

I start with I'mADoctor, while he leads with Gastly. He uses confuse ray, and I smash him with a Confusion, getting him into the yellow. Then he sends in Magnemite, that accursed switcher!! I send in DUMBO to help, while he fails with a Thundershock. I use harden, and Magnemite misses with Supersonic. DUMBO then uses dig, getting a critical hit and an easy OHKO. He sends in Croconaw, and I send in Titan. I get up a Swords Dance, while Croconaw misses with Ice Fang. Titan smashes the scaly bastard with a Wing Attack, getting it into the yellow, and he uses Scary Face, lowering Titan's speed. Then foolishly, he uses scary face again, and Titan KOs with Wing Attack. Infuriated, he sends in Zubat, and I respond by sending I'mADoctor back in. I miss with Hypnosis, but he hits with Supersonic. I'mADoctor remains undeterred, using Confusion, knocking it to about half HP, and Zubat retaliates with Wing Attack. Then, I'mADoctor crushes the bat with Confusion. Then the redhead sends in Gastly, for a final rematch against I'mADoctor. He uses mean look, and I'mADoctor hits herself in confusion. Then Gastly decides it has had enough… and commits suicide with Curse. Prof wins AGAIN!!

Whoah, its the legendary pokemon, Raikou, Entei and Suicune!! Hey, don't run away!! I'm nice, honest!! Oh well. Next, I have to solo Morty with Triforce, as per restrictions. My team is a little under levelled right now, so I'll just grind a bit in the Burned Tower first… Oh nice, DUMBO just learned Sandstorm!! Only one move to go now…. Okay now to challenge the gym!… Okay, fighting the trainers in the gym makes it clear that I need to grind more…. Okay NOW to challenge Morty!

Morty leads with Gastly, and Triforce comes out for his solo. I use Rock Tomb, getting it to the low yellow, while he uses Spite. This could be a problem with Rock Tomb's low PP. I then KO with rock tomb. He sends in Haunter. Triforce misses with rock tomb, despite the Wide Lens I gave him, while Haunter uses Curse. I really don't want this, so I switch to I'mADoctor as heal fodder, absorbing his hypnosis with Insomnia. Haunter foolishly uses Curse again, KOing itself as I heal Triforce. He sends in Gengar, and I send in Triforce. He uses Shadow Ball, doing over half HP to Triforce,while I use rock tomb for little damage. Seeing that Gengar is far too powerful and fast, and Triforce will be unable to KO this thing with only 2 PP remaining, I soft reset to grind more…. Ooh, while out grinding, I caught Thirsty the Miltank!! Welcome to the team!! I'll just grind you a bit… Ah screw it, I'll do that later. Imma train Triforce now!!…. Okay I think he'll do okay now, let's see how it goes…

Triforce uses rock tomb on his Gastly, while he uses lick, doing pathetic damage. Then he uses… a hyper potion. I bring it back down into the red with rock tomb. Next turn, I get the KO and he sends in Haunter. Rock tomb brings him into the yellow, while he uses hypnosis, putting Triforce to sleep. I use an awakening, and he tries to use Dream Eater but fails. I KO with rock tomb, and he sends in Gengar. He uses hypnosis, ruining my turn. I send in I'mADoctor as heal fodder, and he uses… Mean Look. Soft reset time!!

I rock tomb his vastly, and he uses spite. Goddamnit… He uses hyper potion, I use rock tomb again. Then I KO with rock tomb. He send in Haunter, and I OHKO it thanks to a crit. He sends in Gengar, missing with Hypnisi while I use rock tomb and lower his speed. I then rock tomb again, getting a crit, but he restores some health with sitrus berry, and he misses hypnosis again. I use an ether (I was at 0 PP!), and he uses mean look. I use rock tomb, barely missing the KO, and he misses hypnosis AGAIN. Then…. I Rock Tomb for the KO!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Then he sends in Haunter. I use rock tomb (of course) bringing it to about 50% HP, and it uses Mean Look. Then, in a glorious moment….. I KO with Rock Tomb and win the battle!!! YES!!!! Fog Badge get!!!!

Pokemon on team: 6
Gym Badges: 4
Blackouts: 0 (Does Morty count? I dunno)
Times failed a restriction: 4 ( I suck T.T )

(Pokemon ranked from MVP to LVP)

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 23
- Wing Attack
- Focus Energy
- Swords Dance
- Agility

Tank 20 super effective hits (COMPLETE)
Tank 2 super effective hits in a row (COMPLETE)

Titan may have only one attack, but its of decent power and, being a Scyther, she has great sped and power at her disposal. After a swords dance, nothing can stop her. She's also got pretty decent bulk, etc etc. She's awesome.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 27
- Headbutt
-Leer
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo 25 flying types (COMPLETE)
Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

He doesn't have any STAB moves just now, and he's a bit slow, .but still, his colossal attack stat and good bulk make up for that. Still amazing.

Starter the Quilava
Lvl 23
- Flame Wheel
-Ember
-Headbutt
-Quick Attack

Solo Falkner or Bugsy (COMPLETE)
Solo Morty or Pryce (INCOMPLETE)
Solo all Rocket Executives in the Radio Tower (INCOMPLETE)
Solo Brock or Misty (IMCOMPLETE)
Solo Blaine or Blue (INCOMPLETE)

Starter is still very fast and powerful, but enemies are getting a bit bulkier, and it's starting to show. Still, I don't expect him to be dead weight at any point. Pretty great.

DUMBO the Onix
Lvl 23
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Throw
-Sandstorm

Solo Jasmine’s Steelix (INCOMPLETE)
Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

DUMBO is getting weaker as his foes get stronger, but she's got a few tricks up his sleeve. Harden for incredible walling capacity, Sandstorm for better special defence and extra damage, and nearly perfect coverage make her pretty good. However, I reckon she'll drop a bit in usefulness after learning Rock Polish.

I'mADoctor the Hoothoot
Lvl 24
-Uproar
-Confusion
-Peck
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (INCOMPLETE)
Solo and E4 member the first time (INCOMPLETE)
Solo a different E4 member the second time (INCOMPLETE)

Confusion was a huge bonus to I'mADoctor. She now has a fairly reliable move to use when her foes are asleep! Although in hindsight it probably would have been better to put it over Uproar instead of Reflect, as I almost never use that now. I bet she will be great after evolution.

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 15
-Stomp
-Defense Curl
-Bide
-Milk Drink

Solo one gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as the leader has pokemon (INCOMPLETE)

I haven't used her much yet, but already I can see she'll be a solid team member.

Hmmm...here is my team so far. Need two more (platinum).

shinyskarmory said:
Leethoof, take Frontier the female Bossaurus. (you know what i mean) She uses Metal Burst too much, so she should solo a gym leader with only Metal Burst.
SOS said:
Take a Gastly, named God-Tier. As we all know, Gengar is the most powerful mon in CAP ASB for a variety of reasons, mostly its PHENOMENAL disruptive, trolly movepool. So, whether you can trade to evolve it fully or not, it should have at least two disruptive status moves, such as Hypnosis, Torment, Disable, whatever. To prove its dominance via its considerable offensive prowess, solo three major battles (Gyms, Rivals, Admins) with only attacking moves and healing items.
Endquote said:
Leethoof, take a Turtwig and name it Warioware.
Like the CAP ASB Arena, this Turtwig's restrictions vary depending on the ref's mood a dice roll!
In all trainer battles, roll a dice to determine Warioware's restrictions. (After level 9)

1) No STAB moves.
2) STAB moves only.
3) Use a stat-boosting move before any direct attacks.
4) Use only moves that, directly or indirectly, heal you.
5) No items can be used, whatsoever.
6) Warioware is under the effects of Torment.

Warioware must solo Roark to evolve, and Crasher Wake to evolve again.
IAR said:
Leethoof, you get Boggle the nasty fighting frog (Toxicroak). Boggle is Frontier's best friend, so he must stay within three levels of Frontier. He also recognises that Frontier is "The Boss", so his level may never be higher than Frontier's. In addition, he, like most of your CAP ASB mons, have a hatred for IAR & his 3,141,587,614 Ground-Type Pokemon, so it must solo at least 30 Ground-Type Pokemon belonging to trainers, including 3 of Bertha's Pokemon. Also, since he's a nasty fighting frog, he must know & keep at least 2 Fighting-Type attacking moves.

@Leethoof

You get a Dustox named ChitaiBaka, which must be caught in its final form in an Eterna Forest wild double battle. It may not use any status moves. It must solo Cynthia. Good luck!

Hello everyone,

I want a challange for an 4th gen game ( Diamond, Pearl or Platinum). The first one to give me a challange is going to pick the game, the second can name my character, and the third one can name my rival.

A few rules:

- I want a normal challange, since this is my first Scramble Challange
- I really want to use a Golduck, I've never used one before
- Don't give me a level 50 Magikarp which has to solo Volkner with Flail or something along those lines
- I am not able to trade
- I want to have 3 members of my team before the 4th Gym

I'll be looking forward to recieve the challanges :D

Game: Pearl
Name: Tobias
Rival's name:Scrub

Accepted challanges:

Gamer40000: PokemasterStephan, take IWASBROKEN the Psyduck!

IWASBROKEN knows that the Psychic type was broken in Gen 1, and wants to relive that as much as possible.
He has to have a Psychic type move and Amnesia at all times. To evolve, he has to solo 10 Electric types after using Amnesia.
His final moveset has to be Psychic-type move, Amnesia and two of Surf/Blizzard/Rest.

Newby N0Ob: You get Evo?NTY the Onix. As an Onix, it wants to take advantage of the speed it has that Steelix can only wish for. As such, it must keep Rock Polish and set up if it gets sent out in a major battle (rival, gym, or E4). Have it solo Roark to prove its supreme speed over other Rock-types.

King Serperior: Now, take an old friend of mine :)

Take Random the Clefable. Random must learn and keep Metronome ASAP. Max out it's PP. Metronome must be the first move used in battle at all times. Solo three gym Leader Pokemon in three different gyms using only Metronome. Solo 2 E4 Pokemon using Metronome. Also, solo your rival's Snorlax with this same method.

Jessifer: Take Slow the Turtwig. Slow wants to prove that slow and steady does win the race (he's a turtle). He must learn Curse, since it allows him to be slow but strong. He may never outspeed the opponent and must use Curse until he is slower. He must also learn any move that may heal, in order to keep him alive for longer. Solo a Trainer with Lopunny to evolve into Torterra. Turtles and hares have a long rivalry, you see.

TalkingLion: take a Sheildon named BrickWall. This Sheildon wants to survive every kind of attack, so it must survive an attack of every type from a Pokemon that cannot be more than 5 levels lower than itself. After doing this for each of the 17 types, it may evolve. At this point rename it GlassCanon, and now it wants to defeat every type of Pokemon. It must now solo every type of Pokemon at least once, and the Pokemon must be no more than 5 levels lower than itself. Dual type Pokemon count as whatever type comes first in their Pokedex description.

Axmaster88take RNG the Bronzor. RNG is in love with the RNG, or Random Number Generator, and such must let it decide these things:
1)What its final moveset will be (one attacking and one status move minimum) Took the Serebii Pokedex, and counted the number attacks it could learn; 53. 6, 48, 42 and 23 rolled out. So it must learn: Extrasensory, Dream Eater, Stealth Rock ( Fuck yeah Bronzong lead ) and Solarbeam
2)Which gym it will solo (not already being soloed, of course) - 5, meaning it has to solo Fantina
3)How many E4 pokemon it has to solo (between 1 and 5) - 4
4)How many contests it has to win (between 1 and 7) - Removed this one due to restriction number 10
5)Which type/s the contests have to be (2 types max) - Removed this one due to restriction number 10
6)How many trainers RNG can face on a route(RNG can only be used in 10-15 trainer battles per route) - 10
7)How many trainers RNG has to solo (1-10) - 8
8)At what level it can evolve (between 33-45) - 36
9)Which route it needs to be caught at - 1 = Route 206, 2 = Wayward Cave, 3 = Mount Coronet, got a 3
10)How many removals you get (between 1 and 3) - 2

Reserving for PokemasterStephan.

First, you are playing Pokemon Pearl!

PokemasterStephan, take IWASBROKEN the Psyduck!

IWASBROKEN knows that the Psychic type was broken in Gen 1, and wants to relive that as much as possible.
He has to have a Psychic type move and Amnesia at all times. To evolve, he has to solo 10 Electric types after using Amnesia.
His final moveset has to be Psychic-type move, Amnesia and two of Surf/Blizzard/Rest.
Hope this isn't too hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)