Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'd like to reserve for both Sage Chow (eventually, after somebody is approved) and Endquote. I'll edit them in one at a time, starting with Endquote.

EDIT: Endquote, take MAN UP!! The Mankey. MAN UP!! was born as an immature adult, and has to grow up by proving himself. Solo a GLMP and two of his/her lackies to gain one confidence point. He can also gain two confidence points by soloing the second half of Route 3 (unlimited healing), or all of Nugget Bridge, minus your rival. When he gains 4 confindence points, he can evolve. He has now become a man, and doesn't have to solo anything to prove himself anymore. Instead, he has to find a way to obtain his ultamite moveset:
-Cross Chop
-Fury Swipes
-Screech
-A move of your choice
MAN UP!! must face his mortal enemy, the flying type, and attempt to solo the Champion's main pokemon. If he cannot, he feels ashamed, and cannot be part of the rest of the battle. Finally, he REALLY doesn't want to die, so he must be switched out and healed if he reaches yellow health. Good luck!!

I am waiting for approval from Sage Chow to give a challange to him.

White Teamwork Scramble

WHITE TEAMWORK SCRAMBLE - MAIN POST

Here they are then: My team of Heroes for my next epic scramble. It looks like it's gonna be quite a hard run; three pure grass types give me less versatility than your average mono-type scramble. But then again, I do like a little challenge! After restructuring and organizing the main post, I must say I'm pretty pleased with the challanges. You all did a great job. Although, I was quite surprised by the absence of stuff like Baton Pass, T-wave, Trick Room, Tail Wind, Sunny Day, Memento, Wish, Screens, U-turn, Lightning Rod, Flash Fire etc. Oh well, you missed your chance! I'm sorry to have editted your posts a little; but I like to have a stuctured overview of my challanges and achievements. I'll add links to the OP's to each pokemon later.

Nathan is one of my favorite Characters of all time. He is from a TV show called 'Misfits', where he has Immortality. Why Cottonee? Nathan has a kind of afro and so does Cottonee. It gets Prankster and Nathan is also a Prankster. Nathan is quite a troll, so his moveset will be:

- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Razor Leaf
- Swagger (ASAP)

Team Restriction: None. (Cyberspeed, if you happen to read this, you may PM me with a Team Restriction involving ANY of the other six pokemon and I will gladly put it in)

Gym Assignment (Elesa): Defeat a female Gym Leader; Nathan will defeat one of her pokemon by residual damage and confuse half of her Pokemon. Nathan can evolve to a Whimsicott after the Gym Assignment is complete.

Final Challange (0/0/10):
As a Whimsicott, Nathan becomes a tad confused between which gender he likes. He must KO 10 Pokemon owned by a girl and 10 owned by a guy, to help make up his mind. After this, you can change up to two of his moves.

During his childhood Simon looks up to Nathan as a father and wants to be like him. As such, he must learn Double Team and battle Lenora with his father. With that done, he moves on to a rebellious stage; his adolescence. In this stage, he cannot know any of the moves his father does, and cannot be in a double battle with his father. His father is forcing him to do these things, as he must finish his homework.

In college he learns to be more gentle and balanced: Now, he can't use any moves above 50 BP and must carry one attack of each type. He also loves to party and must land at least 1 status move on each GLMP in the next three gyms. He also wants to be more included in the group, so he passes a status move to his friend Valter during 5 trainer battles in Twist Mountain. After this is done, he finally has reached adulthood, and can evolve.

As a Sunflora, Simon is now the most gentle of his peers, and wants to use his attacking moves as little as possible. He must always status a pokemon before he can attack them, and on any in major battles, they must miss one move first. He also wants to help his teammates, and must participate in each double battle you come to face.

As a senior, he is quite old, and loves to relax. Teach him Protect for this part if you haven't already; Deflecting a move with Protect counts as missing a move for the adult stage. He meets his old friend from college: Tank 5 SE hits for Valter the Cranidos. He still has a little kick in him, and wants to show the world what seniors can do. Complete the final challenge so he can retire in style.

Teamwork Restriction (0/4):
Homework (0/5): Simon must defeat your rival's starter by hitting it with 5 attacks, then statusing it, and switching out. The pokemon you switch in must use the status given to the opponent to their advantage, and they must finish off that pokemon with only residual damage. He must do this 5 times and can only know Physical Attacks, Status Moves and Mega Drain for the duration of his homework.
Friends (0/0/5): He must pass a status move (Leech Seed) to his friend Valter during 5 trainer battles in Twist Mountain. During his senior years he must Tank 5 SE Hits for Valter and vice versa.
Seniors kick ass (0/5): Simon must take part in every E4 battle on the second time and must KO at least one pokemon in every battle (not solo, KO).

Gym Assignment (Lenora): Use Double Team to defeat Lenora with Nathan, his dad and partner in life
. When it comes to his part, he must defeat one pokemon using only 2 moves, one of which must be Double Team, and the other a status move that is not Toxic. He must tank 2 hits without healing before he can use Double Team.

Final Challange:
He still is dissapointed in the evil Team Plasma, and wants them defeated ASAP. So, he must attack N every time you face him from then on, and he must try to land the final blow on the last of Ghestis's pokemon.

Valter, to all you FE8 fans, is a major villain, and is pretty much your guide to be absolutely evil. Because of that, he is my hero. Valter has to have an 80% accuracy move, because that is his hit% in the first battle with him.

Team Restriction:
None really (you may PM me something small for this)

Gym Assignment (Skyla): Like he left Seth wounded on the battlefield, he must deal 50% or more damage against a dual-type in a gym. But he must not deal enough damage to kill. Then, have Simon finish him off. Also, in reference to Valter's two Wyvern Riders, he must finish a Gym Leader's pokemon after Nathan and Simon deal damage to it. Note that this is during Nathan and Simon's Gym Assignments.

Final Challange (0/5):
Since he killed Glen and Cormag (a fellow general and his brother), he must switch out of a looming attack to Simon, have him take the hit and use a status move, then switch Nathan in to that same Pokemon, then switch to Valter and have him kill the Pokemon. This can be done during any rival battle.

This Audino, like Nurse Joy, spends all her time caring for and helping your other Pokémon. Teach her Heal Pulse ASAP. She can never forget this move. In double and triple battles, Nurse Joy cannot directly attack, as she is too busy supporting and caring for the Pokémon next to her. Potions can never be used on Nurse Joy, nor any other kind of healing item except revives, as she doesn't want to waste valuable medical supplies.

Team Restriction: Nurse Joy's entire family was killed by Burn status. She is so terrified of it, that, if a member of your team contracts this status, Nurse Joy must switch in as you heal the afflicted team member of his/her status. Once your team is healthy again, Joy must solo the foe who inflicted the status or die trying.

Gym Assignment (0/3): In at least three gym battles, you must switch in Nurse Joy before using any potions, revives, or other healing-related items.

Final Challenge (Caitlin): Nurse Joy gets confused by Caitlin, because she also looks like a Nurse. In this battle, Joy must switch in on one of Caitlin's injured pokes (less than half health) and heal it with Heal Pulse.

This Snivy is a hero for two reasons: a) it's a Smugleaf. That's heroic. B) it's a Smugleaf who's not smug. That's how heroic he is.

This Snivy really doesn't like being better than everyone else. He does things the opposite way to what people think, in fact, he might do the contrary (joke intended). Snivy doesn't think that perversity is really necessary. He can use Leaf Storm just fine, thank you very much. And he can switch out afterwards because he's sure his teammates will help him out. Well, except Audino. He won't switch out to her.

Team Restriction (0/1): He does somewhat admire Audino's selflessness, so he must let himself be healed by Audino (in any way, shape or form) just to prove he isn't completely against her. Just once though. No need to risk being healed by that HP EV giving machine more than once. But he likes everyone else, so he'll switch to any of them, straight after using Leaf Storm.

Gym Assignment (Burgh):
All Snivy has to do is make damned sure that he leads the party and he has to make sure Audino doesn't have to do her job of healing the party of Poison. Because frankly he doesn't trust her with medicine anyways. He can get the other four party members to help him out on this one, because he's not as smug as the usual Smugleaf. Just don't let that nurse Pokemon do anything, and your gym assignment is done.

Final Challenge (Champion): Show that you don't have to be smug to get through the Champion. Let your friends do the work, don't take it all on yourself. Let Snivy stay in the sixth slot of your party. And don't bring it out until at least 2 Pokemon have fainted. And if Audino is alive, don't let her heal Snivy! Her medicine isn't to be trusted.. It's an Audino. It's good for HP EVs and nothing else. ;)

1) Because this great man was killed by an evil Stingray, any ray-like Pokemon (Stunfisk, Elektross) cannot be in battle with this Sandile. If Sandile is your last poke when this happens, restart at your last save. If you have a non-fainted teammate, switch to it ASAP, as in NOW. If you have a revive and all of your team minus Sandile is fainted, restart at your last save because you will not have enough time to revive then switch.

2). Steve Irwin loved his dog in life and cannot bear to see her hurt. Sandile feels the same towards dog-like Pokemon. May not harm any dog-like Pokemon unless he is your last.

3). Solo any trained reptilian Pokemon you meet because Steve Irwin was the Crocodile Hunter!

4). Steve Irwin did his best not to directly harm any animals, so have him know 3 non-Attacking moves ASAP. His only offensive attack cannot be more than 70BP.

Team Restriction: If SteveIrwin ever gets Paralyzed or Poisoned, heal him ASAP!! You cannot let him die like that again!! If you are more than 150 steps away from someone who can heal him, restart from your last save unless you can heal him yourself. I cannot bear to see him die again.During a trainer battle, Nurse Joy must switch in to heal Steve of his ailment.

Gym Assignment (Clay): Steve Irwin needs some team support to take out that sorry excuse for a copy of him, Jeff Corwen: A.K.A. Clay. How do you do this? Simple:
1). Status all of his pokes with one of yours.
2). Lower their health by about 75% using UnSmugleaf and Valter.
3). Finish them off with SteveIrwin.

Final Challange (Drayden):
Evolve Sandile into Krokorok 20 levels above what it usually evolves at. If you manage to do what you did with Clay on a gym leader after him, you may have one non-attacking move replaced by a move of 50BP or less.

Rincewind is a failed wizard who is a coward and only knows one spell, but he always saves the day (usually by accident), but he's a hero anyway. Since Rincewind barely even knows how to use spells, he may only use a special attack three times per gym badge obtained, ever (24 times total). Finally, since Rincewind never passed Unseen University to become a real wizard, he may never evolve into Alakazam.

Team Restriction: Rincewind must Teleport/Switch whenever his hp is under 50%. He always gets Steve Irwin to take his place in battle, because he is a True Hero. Added: If any member happens to be boxed but is summoned for a team restriction, Rincewind must substitute for them (unless he's below 50% and will Teleport regardless)

Gym Assignment (Brycen): Rincewind must lead the party in the battle against Brycen, and must use Teleport at least once against each of Brycen's pokemon (because he is always terrified), and must teleport to each member of the party (to avoid battling as much as possible), but must land the final blow against his last pokemon because he is also secretly a True Hero. (teleport restrictions and hp restriction is lifted for this battle.)

Final Challange (0/24): Since Rincewind barely even knows how to use spells, he may only use a special attack three times per gym badge obtained, ever (24 times total).

Ah, the clean slate of a new challange! The bliss that comes from total ignorance on future hardships and frustrations. One by one, I get to unwrap my Christmas Presents; tailor made Scramble 'Mon who will soon join my little band of heroes on my quest through Unova. And like heroes we will scramble; each pokemon will hopefully bring their unique flavor to the challange at hand. But I also vow to do things differently this time. None of that "solo this dude here" or "must defeat that gal with only one move" anymore. No, instead I will learn my team to work together, whether they like it or not. In fact, I'm going to try and use every pokemon on my team during major battles to make sure that they all get a little bit of screentime. But none of that selfish soloing crap. Soloing is soooo 2011!

An extensive breeding programme has resulted in 6 pokemon eggs that will hatch my remaining heroes. I have travelled all over my Black Cardridge to get that special pokemon or TM, needed for the challange. With everything out of the way, I restart my White cardridge to start this epic adventure:

*Professor Juniper does the mandatory introductions*

I'm already bummed out about not being able to name the Rival. Being able to name him 'derp' before the frustrating battle is one of my favorite parts.

*A flock of Woobat flies over the town* Yay! (Doesn't hate them just yet)

Alright! More presents! *Gets to pick Snivy* I dub thee UnSmugleaf! (Seriously, how many people have given the nickname Smugleaf to a scramble mon before? I've even scrambled with a Chikorita named Smugleaf.. Maybe we should all just stop handing out that name for a while, no?)

*Battle time*

Yes! UnSmugleaf, the not so smug, but still quite smug Snivy, scores a critical hit on his first attack! It this an omen of heroism? Probably not, as I'm already disappointed in the damage it does. I guess Snivy could go special, right?

*The room looks like a scene from 'Gremlins'* Hey, how did these footprints manage to get on the roof? This house must be infested.. -_- I love the mums reaction: No, No! I'll just get the servants to clean stuff up.

Man, Cheren is already annoying, and I haven't even left the town! Dude, stop sucking up to the professor like that!

*Bianca wants a little contest* Pokeball, go go go! *Catches an Army of Patrat* Hah! Am I cool or what! Imagine this is your scramble team: 6 fucking Patrat, that can't ever evolve! *Thinks about this for a while* Nah, I'd rather trade them for my super awesome, heroic pokemon instead.

*Ghetsis does the little speech, afterwards N shows up*
N: "I can hear your pokemon talking" Um.. have you been forgetting your medicine again? I'll call the nice men in the white coats to bring the van around. No? N: "Let me hear the voices of your pokemon!" Sigh.. oh well: "Army of Patrat, Go Go Go!" *The level 2-4 Patrat ultimately smush the Purrloin*

*Gets the running shoes* After so many generations, I still don't get why I need special shoes for this.. Am I to assume that my character walks around on high heels for the first leg of the game and therefore can't run?

*More battles, smash Bianca, get to Striaton*

Heh, what's that weirdo doing behind the building? *Goes over there to talk, against better judgement* "Blahblahblah, Dusk, Blahblahblah, Dark Alley blahblahblah selling drugs blahblah, don't you agree?" Um ... *runs away*

In the school: Hey, a quiz a about status! Where's Nurse Joy when you really need her? *Cheren challenges me to a battle* Wait.. so you want to test out some items on MY pokemon? I don't think so, mister; Decline! (Hey, I can actually decline his ass.. oh no wait.. it's probably one of those gamefreak moments where they like to pretend that you have a choice when we both know Cheren is due a good ass whoopin') *does so* .. even my Army of Patrat gets some action as I switch and heal Snivy. Screw it, next scramble I'm taking an Army of Patrat!

In the Dream Yard: Hey, it's youngster Yoey! And he's still trolled with useless rats! I'm guessing his Patrat is in the top percentage too, then. *Snivy uses wrap* OMG! That sprite is deforming.. how ugly!

In the Gym: "Welcome I'm Clyde, take a complementary potion." Well, well.. that's nice. I guess. But I'd rather check out that waitress first. Can I get a Burger whilest smushing these gymtrainers?

Waitress: "Today's Special Trainer deluxe! I'm your second course!" (I wish!)

*Challanges Cilan* I'm too lazy to put this down.. Read this post for the exact same sequence of events. (I will speak of no solo in this update!) *The trio badge slides nicely animated into the badge case* Finally, lets get rid of this useless Army of Patrat and hatch the team!

No, Fennel appears; "My name is Fennel and as you can see, I'm a scientist" *points to the little science kit and white coat* Um.. I'm going to have to see some better credentials, love! Wait, why is there a bed hooked up to a big machine? And you're telling me that your (test) subjects happen to be trainers? Oh, I see.. I have to bring some "dream mist" for the machine. *gets all kinds of Frankenstein referenced from that*

*Team Plasma appears* "Who are you? We? We're team plasma, we battle night and day to liberate pokemon from foolish humans." (oh okay, I'm sorry to have asked).. "We're going to manipulate peoples hearts by showing them their dreams" Isn't that what drugs are for? No, this is just retarded. What happened to evil team rocket and their whips?

*Battles both grunts* Hey Dream Ghetsis! Throw a Dream Ball! Man, they sure aren't subtile with their story And then Bianca actually has to spell it out too.. Well thank you Captain Obvious! Aha, Fennel appears to collect the mist.. If it was so important, why didn't you just get the stuff yourself in the first place!! Oh-ho! Musharna and Munna leave.. but not before Munna craps out a pokeball. (Really! That's how it looks!)

Finally, that is done! *Trades over his army of Patrat for a bunch of eggs*

*Insert aimless walking around until stuff hatches*
*Insert grinding to level 10, with more aimless walking for the second batch of eggs*

Okay, Audino 1 has Healer. No thanks. Yes! Number two has Modest and Regenerator. Much better. I also succeeded in breeding Wish on it, got Fire Fang on Sandile from my old Stoutland and got Encore and Prankster on Nathan. Great.

Before I go any further, I must trade my entire team back to Black to use some final TM's: Valter gets Rock Tomb (80% move ASAP), Simon gets Double Team, Rincewind gets Reflect and Hidden Power and Nathan gets Substitute and Swagger. I'm not too happy at this point: Cyberspeed, do your goddamn research! I can only get TM Substitute in WINTER!! I had to trade to get that one! Next time I'm abusing the loophole and say, ASAP is in April! Also, the battle subway is needed for Swagger. I should have kept Stun Spore here and abused the loophole. Congratulations! You just cost me two days! Okay, that was the feature rant. Now that everything is set, it doesn't bother me anymore.

*Heads to route 2 to crush a bunch of Pre-scholers* I feel cheap doing this.

After a match with Cheren: Oh, a girl lost her pokemon. "What? You're telling me it was a Chimchar named Vanguard?" Hmm.. you might want to save yourself the frustration and just leave it.. No? Okay, I'll get it back. Let the men do all the work here.

*Enters cave with Cheren* Cool a double Battle, Go Nathan! (Double Leech Seed is just really sneaky). *Switches to Nurse Joy* Oh, shit! I don't have Heal Pulse yet.. I guess Helping Hand will have to substitute the challange until I get it.

*Grinding in Wellspring Cave* Ugh.. I already hate Woobat. Stun Spore seems to miss every single time on them and Gust kills half my team. And every time I run, it fails! (In the notes the ranting went on for quite a bit, I must have been really annoyed with not escaping them).

*The team smushes the trainers in Pinwheel*

Aha, N! We meet again! Still talking to trees I presume? *N goes on about wanting to catch a legendary pokemon in order to free other pokemon* Look, this seems like a good cue to end this whole silly conversation.

In Narcene Gym: Sigh.. Game Freak is notorious for their tedious quiz questions.. Can't they ever come up with some real questions? It's always something where they misphraze some tedious little detail and expect us to pick up on it. Apricots and Apricorns in HG's radio tower were one of the trolliest ones.

Question: "If you heat it up in a pot, it will be delicious; what is it?" Um.. Tepig Stroganoff?

Versus Lenora:

Alright, here we go! The first gym assigment. And it's quite a complicated one. Now; the main rule is to use my full team of pokemon, and every pokemon must be allowed to use at least two moves per gym fight. My unwritten rule is to try and keep each team member alive during the entire fight, but I might end up breaking that rule in later gyms.

Simon the Sunkern must personally defeat one pokemon with Leech Seed and Double Team. But, he must also tank two hits without healing before he can set up. To make things even more interesting, Valter must deliver the finishing blow on Watchhog and Nathan must use Swagger on each of Lenora's pokemon.

I lead with SteveIrwin and his Intimidate. He can't actually hurt the Herdier, because it reminds him of his beloved dog, but he can atleast Sand Attack and Torment the dog. In the winning match I go for one Sand Attack, because with two the Herdier is completely screwed and will miss every Take Down on Simon, thus failing the “tank two hits” restriction. I just gotta add here: SteveIrwin is a BEAST!!

Okay, next up is Nurse Joy, I go for Growl while the dog hits with Retailiate. Time to pass a Wish back to Steve the Sandile for Intimidate number two. I switch to Nathan to Swagger the dog and fish for some confuse hax using a Substitute. SteveIrwin comes back in to get rid of Swagger's attack boosts. Rincewind comes in to safely set up Reflect and Simon is all set to go.

I leech seed and the dogs HP starts sapping away (Take Down misses and it Leers).. Come on!! Hit already! Finally a Take Down and a bite hit, and Simon is ready to Double Team. Lol! Takedown is soo useless. Lenora uses a potion, but can't even land a hit as Simon just trolls even further with Double Team.

One pokmon down. The watchhog comes out.. Lol! I'm at +6 evasion what could it do?

*Retailiates OHKO's*

oh..

*Hypnosis Sleeps, Retailiate OHKO's*

What the.. oh! Keen eye apparently works on evasion boosts too..

Okay, this time I'l get SteveIrwin to Intimidate and get Nurse Joy to tank some hits and Growl. Nathan uses a few Substitutes to scout for a Hypnosis. Finally! I'm free to Swagger and switch back to Rincewind. He sets up Reflect while hypnosis misses and the Watchog hits itself in confusion! Rincewind get the hell out of there! It has Crunch!

Simon is finally save behind a screen to tank another hit and he gets his Leech Seed in. That just leaves one more thing: Valter resists every attack and can now savely enter the arena to finish this battle with his powerfull headbutt. Badge Get!

After the battle Rincewind evolves into a Kadabra. I'm just going to let him. I'd like him to learn moves by level up. (Abra just got trolled really hard by gamefreak in this department. I'd keep Abra around if it wasn;'t for this evil gamegreak curse)

UnSmugleaf (Snivy) - Level 16
- Leaf Tornado
- Leer
- Tackle
- Growth

SteveIrwin (Sandile) - Level 17
Ability: Intimidate, Nature: Impish
- Leer
- Sandattack
- Torment
- Bite

Nurse Joy (Audino) - Level 14
Ability: Regenerator, Nature: Modest
- Wish
- Growl
- Helping Hand (= Heal Pulse)
- Pound (Retailiate)

Nathan (Cottonee) - Level 16
Ability: Prankster, Nature: Lax
- Swagger (Encore)
- Leech Seed
- Mega Drain
- Substitute

Valter (Cranidos) - Level 15
Ability: Mold Breaker, Nature: Hardy
- Rock Tomb
- Headbutt
- Leer
- Rock Smash

Simon (Sunkern) - Level 18
Ability: Solar Power, Nature: Serious
- Grasswhistle
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Double Team

Rincewind (Kadabra) - Level 16
Ability: Inner Focus, Nature: Rash
- Teleport
- Reflect
- Hidden Power
- Confusion

Great! I managed to fry my laptop, losing the crucial notes to the next two gym battles. I'm going to wait until my computer is fixed before I continue the scramble.

Let's leave some room for those updates, eh!

Reserving for Sage Chow.

Btw, this Pokemon is based off of Axmaster's Pokemon, which is in the next post.

Sage Chow, take Valter the Cranidos!

Now, Valter, to all you FE8 fans, is a major villain, and is pretty much your guide to be absolutely evil. Because of that, he is my hero.

So, first, he has to have a 80% accuracy move, because that is his hit% in the first battle with him.

Now, in the prologue, he left Seth wounded (this won't make any sense if you haven't played the game), so he must deal 50% or more (but not enough to kill) against a dual-type in a gym (think Snover in Snowpoint), then have Simon finish him off. Also, in reference to Valter's two Wyvern Riders, he must finish a Gym Leader's pokemon after Nathan and Simon deal damage to it. Note that this is the same Gym you did the earlier restriction.
Finally, since he killed Glen and Cormag (a fellow general and his brother), he must switch out of a looming attack to Simon, have that attack kill him, then switch Nathan in to that same Pokemon, then switch to Valter and have him kill the Pokemon. This can be done anywhere.

Have fun!

Sage Chow, I have to go soon, so I'd like to give you a challange IF you approve of Cyberspeed's. It does not matter which pokemon it is, as long as his is a grass type. For now, I'll base it upon his current name and pokemon selection.
(if you disapprove of this, I am deeply sorry)

Okay, Sage Chow, take Simon the Sunkern. Junior has looked up to Nathan, as his father (a different interpretation of hero), his entire life, and wants to be very much like him during his childhood. As such, he must learn Double Team ASAP, and use it to defeat Lenora with Nathan, his dad and partner in life(for now). When it comes to his half, he must solo them using only 2 moves, one of which must be Double Team, and the other a status move that is not Toxic. He must also tank 2 attacks without healing before he can use Double Team. With that done, he moves on to the rebellious stage, his adolescence. In this stage, he cannot know any of the moves his father does, and cannot be in a double battle with his father. His father is forcing him to do these things, as he must finish his homework first. His homework is to have all physical attacks and/or Mega Drain , and his status moves. He must use these to defeat your rival's starter by hitting it with 5 attacks, then statusing it, and switching out. The pokemon you switch in must use the status given to the opponent to their advantage, and they must finish off that pokemon with only residual damage. With his homework done, he finally gets to go off on his own, and drive. At this stage, he can now lead your party for the first time. After doing this 5 times, he finally moves on to college.

In college, he learns to be more gentle, and cannot have any moves above 50 BP(designed so you get Cut, too) and learns to be more balanced, so he must carry one attack of each type, and no more. He now wants to be a better part of the team, so he cannot solo more than 5 trainers per route. He also loves to party, so he must be a part of your next 3 gym battles, landing at least 1 status move on each GLMP. He also wants to be more included in the group, so he passes a status move to one of his friends (Gamer, if you would...) in 5 trainer battles in Twist Mountain. After this is done, he finally has reached adulthood, and can evolve.

As a Sunflora, rename Junior(or Simon) Simon(his real name). Simon is now the most gentle of his peers, and wants to use his attacking moves as little as possible. He must always status a pokemon before he can attack them, and on any in major battles, they must miss one move first. He also wants to help his teammates, and must participate in each double battle you come to face. He still is dissapointed when it comes to the evil Team Plasma, and wants them defeated ASAP. So, he must work together with each of your other pokemon in your party at the time to defeat N every time you face him from then on, and he must try to (since he may not) land the final blow on the last of Ghestis's pokemon. With this done, he advances to Seniorhood.

As a senior, he is quite old, and loves to relax. Teach him Protect(if you haven't already, since you know the power of protect from Molasses and you can get rid of Double Team if you'd like. Also, deflecting a move with Protect counts as missing a move). At this point, he meets his friend from college, and such must tank 5 SE hits for him/her, and they must do the same (if that's okay Gamer). Also, he should try to be next to his friend in the party whenever he can. He still has a little kick in him, and wants to show the world what even seniors can do. So, he must take part in every E4 battle(the second time), and must KO at least one in every battle (not solo, KO). With this done, he can relax in style.

Enjoy, and if you need me to fix anything, let me know!

(would somebody give him a pokemon that will synergize well with 2 grass types? Pleeeeeeeease.)

Edits are in red. (I tried to add a bit more flavor, too. Also again I am deeply sorry.)

Here comes the red pen! I'm sorry to nag a little bit, but I have to straighten out some misinterpretations right now. I was expecting this to happen and specifically asked people not to jump the gun to prevent confusion.

@Cyberspeed: It's hard to go first for this kind of thing. I have added some comments and must ask you for some small changes. Other than that, Cottonee is a fine choice for this challange.

@Axmaster: And yet you jumped the gun! I'm assuming you're fine with "Simon" so Gamer can hand out his challange.

BTW; rules and stuff are here

I got a cool idea for Sage Chow's scramble, so I'd like to reserve a spot for after everybody else is approved.
It's probably going to be Audino. Just btw.

Unless I misunderstood the OP when you said that we can give out two pokes, I will give you, Endquote, Sleepy the Snorlax.

Now, although this isn't the most creative Challange, it is a fairly decent one. Know this moveset ASAP:
- Snore because sleeping Pokemon snore.
- Rest because tired Pokemon sleep.
- Yawn because tired Pokemon yawn.
- Hyper Beam because he likes the rest period.

Solo your rival once in order to wake him up. Once he is fully awakened by this solo, rename him WideAwake.

As he is now completely awake, he wants to try different things. Teach him to Surf. He learns that he likes to bending spoons, so teach him Psychic. He sees that his size scares people, so he wants to Body Slam everything. He also wants to learn Karate, so help him break bricks with Brick Break.

Eventually, he learns after Blaine's defeat, he learns how strong his legs have gotton carrying his bulk around, so replace Body Slam with Mega Kick.

Solo your rival a last time to show him how much he has changed.

SmogonStrg the Dwebble!

The only restriction is that SmogonStrg can only use moves that are in any of his analysis. That means you can use things like Rock Polish+Rock Wrecker, even though one is in the RU analysis and one is in the OU analysis.

Royal the Pidove!

Royal is the Poker World Champ. Every Poker Player needs a little luck now and again,so his Ability will be Super Luck.To evolve,He has to beat the up in coming Poker Star Lenora,So Let him Solo her.Because he is still the champ after beaing Lenora he has so much Swag.So to evolve,He must learn the Move Swagger.When he Evolves he suddenly has a Urge to enter a Musical so ASAP Enter him in one and win.

verhyped the Axew.

In early B/W, Haxorus was believed to be super-Uber, so he believes that also. As a Haxorus, have him know Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw/Outrage, Return, and a Physical move of your choice.

Now, this seems overly easy, right? You would be correct, it is way too easy!

As such, Axew may not evolve until it solos both Cheren and Bianca. It can only become a Haxorus if it solos the Dragon Gym Leader whose name escapes me.

Solo N's Fossils and Getesus's Second Pokemon and his Sixth.

Tympole named Resolute. Depending on your time zone, it is either the beginning of 2012 or the end of 2011, so time for New Year's Resolutions! Your Tympole has already made several resolutions, but since it's not very creative (Over 100 Pokemon are Water Pokemon) it just stole the top 5 resolutions according to a survey mentioned on Wikipedia.

Be financially-savvy: Never use any items on it, except for held items and TM/HMs

Read at least one book per month: Only use attacks that are at least 10 characters long (Spaces count, so Rain Dance is allowed) with one exception mentioned below

Eat properly: Always hold a berry

Get enough sleep: Know and keep Rest

Sunshine the Deerling. As the Smogon community knows, the best way to use Sawsbuck is as a physical sweeper in the sun. Thus, it cannot learn special moves and cannot use STAB during the night or in rain. Solo one rival's 'mon to evolve.

ConkelDERP the Timburr. Conkeldurr got a really bad English name, so bad that the rest of your team makes fun of it all the time. It must evolve from Timburr as soon as possible and then solo one Gym Leader as a Gurdurr to evolve into Conkeldurr. Once it evolves into Conkeldurr, the rest of the team is jealous and will not help it in battle.

(Skipping the Conkeldurr evolution due to no trading)

Baconator the Tepig.

Baconator is afraid that you will consider him weak and eat him, thus he must be the highest leveled pokemon in your team in order to prove that he is strong. If he is not the highest leveled pokemon in your team, you cannot use any other pokemon until Baconator is highest leveled pokemon. Baconator thinks that you think that non-attacking moves are a sign of weakness, and thus must not use any non-attacking move ever. Not only that, but he cannot learn TM or HM moves because relying on machinery is a sign of weakness to Baconator. In order to test his might, he must solo any gym leader of your choice. Baconator must evolve as soon as possible.

Oh and I am going to take a HG Scramble. The catch is that I only use pokemon that are "given" to me.

So starter (Totodile or Cyndaquil), Togepi, Primo egg, Rocky the Onix, GTS abusing for the spiky eared pichu (get the pikachu colored pichu), GTS abusing for Arceus to get Giratina, Dialga or Palkia, Eevee from Bill and Machop trade.

Wrave, take Eric the Espeon. Eric thinks he can lead a crew of Little Cup Pokemon because he's so good at it, so you must have a LC eligible Pokemon with you at all times. (no Scyther, Yanma, Misdreavus, etc.)

Reserving a pokemon for Wrave's HG Scramble. Will edit in a moment.

EDIT: Wrave, take Power the Yanma. Power wants to see as many Hidden Powers as possible, so you must, once you reach the Hidden Power guy (wherever he is), you must catch as many Unown as it takes to get 10 Hidden Power types, and Power cannot be used to do anything other than catch the Unown until you complete that mission. Before that comes around, he loves POWER!! and such must have at least 2 physical moves, and 1 status move. After that mission is complete, he can finally evolve. At this point, he wants to solo as much crap as possible! Solo 15 trainers, 2 more gym leaders, and N once. After that is done, he wants to work together with his buddies, so he must pass status on to his team against every pokemon belonging to a major battler that you face. After this, he wants to show the world his POWER, and such must learn a physical attack over 100 BP. Now, after every KO he makes, write, sing, or think " POWER _____ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Finally, he must always be in the party with one of your teammates. Good luck!

Random the Togepi for Wrave in just a moment!!

Ok, here come the usual restrictions:
1). Learn Metronome ASAP.
2). Max it's PP.
3). Solo a GLMP using only Metronome to evolve.
4). Must use Metronome first when sent out.

Here come the newer restrictions!!
1). Select one of the rival's Pokemon: Starter, Ghastly, or Zubat.
2). Solo that Pokemon at all times using Metronome.
3). Solo an E4MP using only Metronome.
4). Solo one of Lance's weaker DNites using only Metronome.
5). To become a Togekiss, you must escape Victory Road.
6). Have fun.
7). Good luck.
8). You will need the luck with Metronome :D

Wrave, take Rocky the Onix.

This Onix doesn't trust his new trainer to succeed, so he decides to take matters into his own hands.
He created this handy flowchart to tell you what to do.

Rocky must solo every trainer in a gym to evolve (Including the gym leader), and must solo at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

EDIT: I still need five more for my Scramblocke of FireRed, gents.
LET'S DO IT.

EDIT2: Four more, now. Thanks, Axmaster!

Yanma is rejected. Read the specifications. I cannot recieve it as a gift or trade in game.

Still need Cyndaquil or Totodile, Primo egg, Giratina/Palkia/Dialga (GTS Abuse for Arceus), Spiky Eared Pichu (GTS Abuse for Pikachu colored Pichu), Machop from Trade, Voltorb from trade, Red Gyarados and Dratini from Dragons Den (not required due to how late I get it). Oh and there is Shuckle from Cianwood and Spearow from Goldenrod. I will start when I get six.

Yes. I can get Togepi via egg. I am doing because it seems fun and I do not need to capture anything except for Red Gyarados.

Oh, whoops. Ah well, I'll just change the pokemon, if that's okay. Take a Machop with the same restrictions, if that's all right.

Also, since I believe I can give Endquote a second pokemon, reserving again for him.

EDIT: Endquote, take Status the Oddish. Status loves to status pokemon, and such must keep 3 status moves ASAP. He also loves Defense, so EV him in either Defense, Sp. Def., or both. He majorly dislikes attacking, so he can only attack if his opponent is statused. His attack must be less than 80 BP, and he must solo 1 gym leader. Status loves Stats, so he must hold an item that is worth more than 500 dollars. He also loves rocks, and must solo 20 rock types. Finally, the one thing he is deeply afraid of (like me) is death. Switch him out or heal him whenever he reaches yellow health. Evolve whenever you like, but you must eventually reach Vileplume.

Finally, poision every pokemon that you can of one E4 member.

Reserving a Voltorb for Wrave.

Wrave, take Billy the Voltorb!

This Voltorb noticed that his evolution likes to benefit his teammates, so his final moves must be Taunt, Rain Dance, Light Screen, and Thunder. He must solo Pryce's Seel and Dewgong after setting up against it with all three non-attacking moves and set up against Jasmine's Steelix.

Have fun!

Reserving for Sage Chow and Wrave.

Wrave, take Kenya the Spearow. Kenya must learn and keep Rest ASAP, because you were meant to get the TM by delivering Kenya's mail. Kenya must use Rest whenever it falls below 50% hp, because this is a very sleepy bird. Kenya may also have only have 2 attacking moves at a time, because it prefers to be non-violent. Finally, Kenya likes using variety, and as such must have all four moves of different types, and Kenya is always under the effect of Torment.
Have fun!

Did somebody call Answering-Rhetorical-Questions Man?

The original post, made by It's_A_Random, was made on October 4th, 2011.
The latest post was made by you, bwburke, roughly twenty minutes ago.
Since it's the 2021st post, that gives us an average of about 2021/90, or 23 posts per day.
This is equal to roughly one post every 1.0435 hours.

Each page has about 25 posts per page.
This page has 22, or 23 including this post, only two more to go.

That leaves a total of 2+(25*18)+1 (The one is the first post on the hundredth page)
All in all, we will hit the hundredth page in 453 more posts.

453*1.0435=472.7 hours=19.7 days.
It's already 8:15 today, so...

According to my calculations, Burke, we will hit the hundredth page on January 22nd, at roughly 1 PM.

Answering-Rhetorical-Questions Man, AWAAAAAY!

Excellent post, Endquote. That was interesting.

So, in an effort to both reach Page 100 faster, and to alleviate some boredom, I'm gonna get another XD Scramble.

Rules:
1. Include a nickname/story
2. No repeating types
3. Medium difficulty
4. Don't assign me any of the following Pokemon:
Espeon
Mareep
Shroomish
Voltorb
Surskit
Altaria
Arbok
Shellder
Numel
Roselia
Pidgeotto
Meditite
Duskull
I'd like my Pokemon to be from the following areas

1. an Eeveelution
2. an early-game Pokemon (from the beginning to the end of Cipher Lab)
3. a mid-game Pokemon (from ONBS to the end of Phenac City)
4. a late-game Pokemon (from Cipher Key Lair)
5. a wild Pokemon
6. Wild Card (can be from anywhere)

6 posts guaranteed; go for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)