NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

Billy's admission makes so much sense I'm not sure I can doubt it.

After an increasing amount of time, I find myself to easily be the most qustionable user. Jumpluff highlights the basis, but I find the amount of votes, more specifically the absence of them, interesting.

I crack easily at pressure and claim a role that can't be counter claimed, very seldom post opinions when requested, and lead to a no-lynch on day one. Additionally, I'm fairly quiet, and when I do my posts contradict each other.

Being new can only go so far, so I question why I haven't been questioned. Somehow, every major guid of conversation, bar Jumpluff and Billymillis, has totally overlooked me, and the latter barely counts given it was before my first post. So the questions I wish to ask are:

-Why has such an obviously suspicious user been ignored?
-What does this say about the way the thread is being guided?
-What does this post mean?

I'm not going to vote for myself (stupid move if I'm village, scum, or neutral), but I don't believe the village would lose comparatively much given the weakness of my role if I was mislynched. Therefore, I want to ask why the obvious move in pressing me for more idiotic posts was not taken.

I didn't actually see what you've claimed, do you want to remind us?

Also crux, want to cut the crap? I haven't seen a single good post from you. Troll again and I will follow BT's lead.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Rediamond were you trying to make yourself intentionally suspicious, make people think you were suspicious, or admitting you are just a noob who doesn't know how to play particularly well yet?

I am honestly not sure what you're doing here, and the Crux/BT downsfest that flared up isn't helping matters.

Crux's claims "lol i posted like crap to flesh out BT" are sketch at best, and the entire engagement is bizarre imo.

This post was mainly to ask Rediamond what he was doing: is he admitting to intentionally acting suspicious or did he realize he was suspicious yet nobody called him out on it or what?
My thoughts on the players before the game ends is next, but in the meantime, Red wtf r u tryin 2 communicate

What I'm trying to communcate is that some users, notably US, basically ignored me despite myself acting incredibly suspicious, moreso than basically any other user. Whether this means that I am a Mafia scum buddy, simply too far below the radar to be worth pointing out, or the various users calling for people's opinions are scum with some sort of an agenda to eliminate better village users or those who are challenging them is up for the imagination. I am personally clean, but I wonder exactly why for two days no one challenged this when due to new player incompetency I was looking incredibly suspicious.

Probably should've posted a vote before this in my previous post, but oh well.

I don't see why its such a big deal that I'm asking for other opinions other than my own for a check. I have a name in mind and I'm wanting to see some other arguments, and if I survive unhooked (please help me in this if you can), everyone'll know who that name is (since no one wants to suggest). I don't really get why people think there's not going to be a shot like me, I expect death. If I live, it'll probably be hooked because they think I can be lynched and waste a day. Pluff summed up well what I think happened, though host confirmation would be nice.

Yeti, it was not just that, but also the fact that none of your posts before that had the tone of trying to lead or really strongly voice an opinion. I have seen that since, but it was just notable for the first two thirds of the game I felt you posted differently.

Cereza:

STOP
TRYING
TO
VOTE
YOURSELVES
And at least try to say something more, even if its wrong. J-squared, although I disagree completely with how he does it, at least does something. I disagree not because I believe he may not be mafia, but because I don't believe unproductivity is good as a sole reason for a lynch (though US' posts count here and nearly overwhelm that.) Yeti had a good point, but based on who's subbed in and how many subs there are, they'll take anyone almost. They just want warm bodies at this point.

And maybe she can't explain US' actions. Okay. Say something besides that then, since pluff didn't quote the first or only time she's said that (and its taken up whole posts before). And if we looked at everyone who viewed the thread but didn't post, Ditto'd be dead, a couple people not in this game would be dead, Crux'd die, and quite a few others.

Empoof:
7. Cardflip is on. This means that players’ roles will be revealed upon their death.
Paperblade had a good point against DLC, but its likely because he idled and did nothing. However, should this happen again, then there's a problem. At this point he's definitely clean in his role, but not necessarily alliance.

My thoughts on the players before the game ends is next,
??????
Probably misspoken, but still.

Rediamond, most people didn't find you suspicious. I assumed some of it was because you were new, I called you out on it, but when you changed somewhat most my points were defeated. However, that last post just looks like you have something to hide. Not sure if you did it be cause you are new or mafia now...

As for my vote, I'll go @@Vote:Yeti@@. I will change to MK if time allows me (and if it would make majority over Cereza), but I really don't like the fact that you're so defensive, though you have been posting considerably better than you have been. In addition, you are guilty of a common criticism of not sharing on enough is very true, as you are focusing on a few people (though I would admit, at least you're not saying who you do trust and when you were asked to share more, you complied). You have also changed your style quite a bit over the course of the game and past games, though in past games you have been both village and mafia,,,

I'd post a list of more reads, but I will need an extension to begin such a list, and I have doubts it will be granted.

And once again to be fair, Crux had one somewhat substantial post today against B_T, though the entire thing is probably best if we just stopped it (besides at least discussing B_T being mafia, he was a bit underseen in those discussions, though that could also be because we think he's likely town).

Yeti

dark saturday
sorry but i can't take the vote of a supposed alliance checker who didn't defend himself once for DAYS seriously.

try again when you have a legitimate complaint that doesn't apply to you more.

Back from work, here's my thoughts:

KoK - Are you f'in serious? Coming from someone who hasn't said anything of relevance the entire game? Not even going to respond.

Why vote for Snike? Knowing his alliance validates his claim of a thief for the mafia.

Side note: Thinking back on this, wtf kind of claim is this? If there are items, of course the mafia is probably going to have a theif. Also, who can counter this info? The mafia isn't going to come out and say "He's lying! We don't have a theif!" Basically, it's a claim that makes him seem important and pro-village, and it is probably true, but it is really a safe claim that no one can dispute.

I've already talked about the B_T/Snike connection, but he also went after Billymills, so it could shed some light on Billy as well. He's actually said some stuff after being relatively quiet, unlike MK who has said nothing.

I'll say it right now, even if I catch flak for it later: I hate the Cereza vote. This might be a cheap way of thinking about it (and maybe forbidden, I'm not sure on everyone's thoughts about using a user's substitution for or against them), but do you really think US would have subbed out if he was wolf or was leading the mafia? I haven't been on here for probably over a year, but I remember playing or reading through a game where US stayed in while on vacation and using his phone to post, still posting tl;dr posts. Now I'm not sure why he subbed-out, but this thought is what crossed my mind.

To me, it just seems like people ganging up on someone who is horrible at defending themselves (sorry Cereza, but it's true). Now Cereza didn't help himself by self-voting, but that's another issue.

I'm thinking hard about switching to MK, but I don't like him as a lynch target either. He hasn't said anything to give us any info on other players. US at least said alot of stuff, which gives us a little information if Cereza is lynched.

Therefore, I'm probably going to stick with Snike.

Also, I mentioned the DLK not announcing anything back in post #660. Thanks for trying to steal my thunder Paperblade. DLC has also posted since I wrote that, but ignored it entirely. Still waiting DLK...

Votecount:
Cereza (6) - Leethoof, Empoof, Paperblade, Cereza, UllarWarlord, billymills
MK Ultra (3) - askaninjask, Jalmont, zorbees
j-squared (1) - Rediamond
Quagsires (1) - kingofkongs
loudkirbyking (1) - Snike
Snike (1) - j-squared
Brammi (1) - jumpluff
Empoof (1) - Brammi
Blue_Tornado (1) - Crux
Crux (1) - Blue_Tornado

Deadline in about one hour.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@@Unvote, Vote Cereza@@

Starting to feel like this lynch is a crapshoot, want to make sure there is 0% chance of a tie again, and want to be able to analyze sam's posts for possible info.

Cereza, claim now if you have a power role

Votecount:
Cereza (7) - Leethoof, Empoof, Paperblade, Cereza, UllarWarlord, billymills, zorbees
MK Ultra (2) - askaninjask, Jalmont
Snike (1) - j-squared
Brammi (1) - jumpluff
Empoof (1) - Brammi
Blue_Tornado (1) - Crux
Crux (1) - Blue_Tornado
Yeti (1) - Quagsires

Sorry, forgot a vote.

Deadline in 33 minutes.

zorbees watch out you're nearing dangerous territory.

we don't need another x-k post in this thread.

EDIT: Also, for any inspectors etc. who are thinking about inspecting me, I will be explaining the item thing in full detail tomorrow. So unless you need incontrovertible proof that I am a villager, hit someone else!

Yeti

dark saturday
@@Vote Cereza@@
tbh this is the only reasonable option - BT will nag me endlessly if I don't put my vote where my suspicions are, especially if Cereza is already being lynched via majority, and if I don't vote and it ties, well, Quag can say I didn't contribute enough SERIOUS POSTS for his crappy-last-minute-claim liking. blah blah.
Anyway, I still maintain Cereza's utter inability to defend herself (BT apparently she is female? I am not sure?) is really freakin suspicious, like jumpluff said she may be stuck trying to present herself as neutral to both sides, so if she is wolf, nobody lunges at her.
But that backfired, because Ditto tried the nonsense kamikaze before, and we aren't taking that.
Regardless, we will learn a lot about UncleSam and his views if Cereza is lynched and what she flips like. Even if he is wolf, he still may have tipped off some mafians just because he doesn't have the best odds if the mafia steamrolls the village as opposed to an equal fight.
I vote knowing that as the main/driving force behind the UncleCereza lynch on D1 and the staunchest supporter of UncleScum's scumliness, I will probably be highly suspected if Sam flips villager.
For the record, though note that these stop at 311 and I apparently never wrote anything down further about Sam's posts, here are Sam's relevant posts, imo, where he charges at someone:
kok (23), billy (24), BT/billy/kok/SNYPE (41), Paperblade/Snype (48), Brammi (52), BT/Ditto/Leethoof (83), Snike (86), BT/zorbees (94), billy/zorbees/Snike (105), Coronis/BT/TL/MK (145), Leethoof (146), subbed-users (160), Quagsires (189), billymills (217&20), MK (235), Quag/Yeti&billyonDitto (239), Yeti/shiftingoffbilly (248), Kaxtar (254), SCall (273), jalmont&SCallbuddyingQuag (281), SCall logic (293), Quag (302), Leethoof/Quag (311)
Here are posts where I felt like he was asking someone directly, or asking about someone:
announcer claim, Crux O (41), Crux/Coronis/Ditto (52), MK/TL/billy/jalmont/Crux (86), TL (94), Inactives (105), Kaxtar (145), Rediamond (145), SCall (160), Kaxtar (254), Leethoof (273), Ditto (281), AllonQuag/billy (292), nEsp (298), YetionQuag (304), Quagdefenders (311)
His votes, though he may have made others/later ones:
kok (23), Snype (48), Rediamond (105), InfCyph (145), LS (156), MB (189), billymills (217), Quag (239), Jalmont (265)
My own thoughts on how he reacted:
negative to Quag from 41+, very defensive when anyone "buddies" him (TL/Brammi), lunges when Leet's PR revealed
I felt he and Brammi had a buddy sequence in posts #52 and 55. Later, they engaged in the weird battle that led Sam to ragesub.
In comparison, I have nothing for D2 on Cereza's accusations/suspicions, only that she queried Quag in #706. I really feel like Cereza's efforts to a. copy Ditto b. stay neutral to everyone are scummy, and backfiring rightly so.

We will see how she flips.

As for other users:

ASKA/PAPERBLADE: I felt like aska buddied PBlade in #250 and #266 (also some my bff zorbs action from aska), and again, they have never confronted each other. I have no record of antagonistic behavior towards each other, maybe there is some in late D1. I feel they both are distrusting of Quagsires as well (595, 634, 605, 722). Again, I toss out the idea that if Quag flips mafia, this consistent distrust may 'clean' aska and Paperblade/whoever else.
In addition, Paperblade has engaged in a fair few "so why'd you say this" deals, but I feel like his ability to state his OWN opinion, without directly asking someone else, is severely lacking. He is flying under the radar imo, and I really don't have a strong feeling on him because of this, but I would say a bit suspicious.

JUMPLUFF: She has been making some much-needed good posts to make up for her suspiciously inactive and unhelpful sub, however, I noticed her doing this in one of the RTMs. She acts very pro-village discussion, and I thought in that game she was buddying me/supporting my ideas a bit too strongly, while still trying to remain neutral and productive to the entire thing, as she knows I may otherwise turn the fire up on her and grill (note she was mafia and I was villy who subbed before I could confirm/act out on my thoughts). Again, here, she posts a lot of words, about me and billy, but in the end concludes a relatively positive deduction.
My verdict is probably town who just honestly wants to engage in a fun NOC and thinks someone needs to post some relevant information. I want to see more from her D3, now that she isn't catching up with all that she didn't have to post on D1, and trying to engage in current D2 discussion, which has been at times lacking (the discussion, not pluff's efforts).

DLC/LKK: Both subs who have shown suspicion of billy and Quagsires. DLC never explained where the announcement went, but maybe Lady Noobamence never sent the PM for it because she was too busy touching herself to her faked cyber logs with billymills? She was riding his dick p hard..
Posts #602, 612, 661, 692 and 694 have the info I am referencing for DLC and LKK.
However, nobody has really called either one out, so I feel like they as well are posting not particularly salient information, while still making posts so as to not be targeted for idling.
I remain suspicious, but think LS/DLC is just a stupid, fairly-harmless town role. lkk I am less sure on - he and Snike are probably not on the same team though (post #693). Or at least, if one flips mafia, the other may well be town.

REDIAMOND: He has remained suspicious of the same people that MANY others are suspicious of: Ditto (575), Ditto/Cereza/Quag/MK (620), Quag/SCall/Cereza [mild] (673).
While his posts lead me to believe he is just an honestly-curious villager as to why he has skated under the radar, this also makes me wonder if maybe HE is being buddied by the mafia. They know Rediamond is not liable to post craftily enough to avoid suspicion if someone starts grilling him, so he may accidentally own himself up as scum, and particularly if one of the other Quag/SCall/Cereza bandwagoners comes up scum, may be collateral damage.
I think he is village personally, and either his suspicions line up with others' because those users ARE p gd suspicious, or he's being buddied along with some other newbies by the mafia so they are cast into a bad light.

DITTO/JSQUARED&BLUE TORANDO: Have been constantly at each others' throats. They are likely not mafia together - one may be! But the other is probably not, unless they are craftily pulling off a really weird reverse psychology shindig. Even then, I doubt it - Ditto seemed legitimately annoyed people were nagging at him and was acting suspicious enough.
BT's D2 rants: Ditto (586), Ditto/Crux (617), "selective scumhunting/j2" (677), j2 (685), J2/kok/Crux (727), Crux (742/5)
J2's: (Ditto has a mild one on BT in 594), BT&Snike/others (660), Red/zorbees (672), BT (683), Snike/mildBT&DLC (760)
One of them is likely to be mafia - too early to tell which.
THE CRUX/BT DOWNSFEST: was p gd downsy. Hard to tell if Crux was intentionally plotting this "troll BT to get him to show he's too defensive" which even Ullar picked up on, though he may be buddying Crux, or if Crux is scum trying to seem too cool to care and hoping to bait BT wrongly, or if BT is just a really jumpy mafian who's trying to play down his defensiveness, while knowing he has this defensiveness established so he has to continue with it.
One of them is again, possibly mafia. I can't tell if Crux is just a troll or a stupid scum. Either way he is NOT HELPFUL.

P sure deadline is like rn so I will post this and hope to survive the night to tl;dr more. Remember I will be gone this weekend, sans for like once, maybe twice a day, until Monday afternoon, so don't whine about my decreased activity :|

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I idled last night because I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to announce. The role seems a bit useless, but I guess that's my bad for not announcing.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Final Votecount:
Cereza (8) - Leethoof, Empoof, Paperblade, Cereza, UllarWarlord, billymills, zorbees, Yeti
MK Ultra (2) - askaninjask, Jalmont
Brammi (2) - Dummy007, jumpluff
Snike (1) - j-squared
Empoof (1) - Brammi
Blue_Tornado (1) - Crux
Crux (1) - Blue_Tornado
Yeti (1) - Quagsires

The day starts quietly. Then all of a sudden, posts happen. Inactive (BAN ME PLEASE)s remain inactive, more subs happen, and jumpluff presumably sets off Yeti’s tl;dr alarm. In the end, Cereza starts handing out swords and asks to be stabbed, which you gladly oblige him/her (clarify?).

Dear UncleSam Cereza, you are the Peasant.

A member of the lowest of the lower class, you are dressed in dirty rags, smell like week-old beer and hot dogs, and are generally on fire [/trogdorreference]. Your king has ordered you to help defend the Kingdom from the Majora’s Maskians, so you will.

You have no night action.

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
Another member of the Kingdom down. How many more will follow before a Maskian finally falls?

It is now Night 2. There will be no more posting. Night 2 will end on Saturday, February 18th, or when all actions are in.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Deadline

DAWN OF THE... nah I think I killed that joke.

Another day, another corpse. As the sun shines over the kingdom, a bell is rung, and a hoarse voice shouts:
Hoarse voiced guy said:

wow just realized i can announce cat pictures.

SWEET!

also now that people know who the announcer is who cares what i post so heres cat pictures.

go town fuck mafia lunch spify LOL
Huh. That was weird.

However, the morning is strangely lacking in snark towards this weirdness. It appears that Snike has passed away, taking his sarcasm with him. It appears he was stabbed with a rusty spoon, ice beamed by a Walrein, and thrown off a cliff while being stuck by a thousand burning needles in boiling oil.

Dear Steven Snype Snike, you are William Shakespeare.

Thou art the greatest playwright in the land
Whose scripts and poems are simply better
Than those that are penned by another hand
Even thine PM is pentameter
When the Majora’s Maskians arrived
The Kingdom descended into chaos
They seemed to thrive upon turmoil and strife
So thou hast joined up to help fight them off

A night action is something that you lack
Perhaps thine item shall pick up the slack?

A piece of parchment lays within your grasp
<item effect snipped in pentameter>

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
(yes i had way too much fun writing that pm)

For those of you who are confused by that PM, he was a vanillager with an item called the Parchment, which seems to have gone missing.

das it

Results going out. Day two ends 5 days from now, on February 23 at 6:30 PM CST. Do NOT post until all results are out.

Also, MrcRanger97 is replacing Jalmont due to inactivity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)