Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Ok
Chikorita must solo silver on every encounter without items or SE moves
Also, when you learn a move through level up, you must let leaf learn it.
Solo red's Charizard using only your grass move and your status move
Is that hard enough
Good lord this is going to kill me.
Accepted, except for that items part.
I'm going to need potions. A...a lot of potions.

Are you really doing that Leaf, End!? Good god! That makes Hawaii look like easy, and you'd need a new word for easier then easiest for my personal challange! On that subject; about to face Whitney, where I will take out another gym leader owned pokemon with metronome! Actually, I might just go to sleep..

Reserving a piplup for tetrinity
Can'tdoit the piplup
Can't use SE or STAB moves
Can't use status moves
Can't use TM's or HM's
Can't use moves with less than 20 PP remaining
Can't evolve
Can't be your lowest levelled poke
Can't use moves that are more than one word long
Can't participate in gym leader battles
Good luck
You'll need it

Endquote, Take my older challenge, Maia the Xatu!

Long Story:
Xatu hates her life. Everyone she sees, everyone she warms up to leaves her due to her ability to foresee future events. However, when you catch her, her heart starts to melt. She would assist you any way she could, Using her Future Sight Attack first on opponents she faces to help you beat them. All through your journey with her you bond, and she learns that not all people are as cruel as she thought. Which is why she is devastated when she fights Jasmine solo.

Her precognition flared up at the worst time, and her newest prediction? You. Lying face down in front of Ho-oh. Not moving. She knew it. Everyone she meets is doomed to trouble, only this time she was going to stop it. She did everything she could to prevent you getting to that faithful event, constantly fleeing from wild pokemon, forgetting Future Sight, and in any forced battle she uses her attacks in order, decreasing in power until shes stuck on her weakest move on any foes she may face in hopes that you may quit in anger and unseal your fate.

But your determination pulled through, and of course, after your eighth badge, you were called upon to tame Ho-oh. Bravely, you stood before the bird of legend, but before you could react, Ho-oh sets the tower ablaze, with you trapped on the top. As your life flashed before you, Xatu called herself out of her pokeball, and risks her life and willingly sacrifices her ability to foresee the future to save you. She learned that she could change the course of fate, and Using her and her alone, you captured/killed Ho-oh. After this deed of heroism, She is free to stop using future sight whatever she likes, knowing that her visions will not scare anyone else for her life.

However, two certain psychic users dislike her turning against the psychic arts, Will and Sabrina. They have called upon her to prove her worth, in their separate trials, and even after you defeat them they still cause trouble for Maia. Have her solo Sabrina.

(Will's restrictions only apply if Xatu is on the field)
Against Will, his illusions will affect your move selection.
Illusion: Due to Maia being unable to know what is real and what is fake, She can only attack the turn after He uses a status move.
Break: If an opposing pokemon ever uses a physical move, You cannot use a row of her attacks, alternating every time.

Defeating Will leaves his "Curse of Break" on Maia, which keeps Will's Break restriction on her for the rest of the game

Against Sabrina, her crushing, dominant strategy constantly crushes Maias spirit.
Suppress: Every two turns, take 30 BP from all of Maias non-psychic moves. If a move hits 0 BP, that move is banned for the rest of her battle.
No Mercy: Maia is forced to be under the influence of Taunt, So no status moves during this battle

Defeating Sabrina leaves her "Curse of Suppress" on Maia, which keeps Sabrina's Suppress restriction for the rest of the game.

TL;DRling

Take a Xatu,nicknamed Maia
She must use Future Sight First in every battle
She must Solo Jasmine
(Optional hard mode: without the use of items)
After Jasmine, she:
Cannot be used in Wild Battles,
Must use her moves in descending order of power, and only use her weakest move after shes got to it for the rest of the battle.
(Optional hard mode: No items can be used on her)
Solo Ho-Oh (catch or kill. Your choice.)
After Ho-Oh, Disregard all previous restrictions
(Optional hard mode: Keep one restriction of the three after Jasmine, and Keep it until the end of the challenge)

Against Will:
1. She can only attack the turn after he uses a Status move
2. If shes hit by a physical move, you cannot use the top row of her moves. Alternate rows every time shes hit with a physical move
After Will is Defeated Keep Restriction 2 on Maia until the end of the challenge
(Optional hard mode: Keep both restrictions)

She Must solo Sabrina, (and Sabrina must be one of the first 3 Gyms Encountered, to make it more fun) with these restrictions:
1. She is Permanently under the effects of Taunt
2. Every two turns while she is in battle, Take 30BP from all her non psychic attacks. She cannot use moves if they hit 0BP.
After battling Sabrina, Keep restriction 2 on Maia.
(Optional Hard Mode: Same as Will)

Remember, each optional hard mode you choose adds to the Crazy Difficult Rating you insisted on, Endquote :)

Basically, Lots of struggling for poor Maia.
All restrictions are bolded where necessary, so sorry for the wall of text, I just find its more fun to write stories about my challenges.
Also, I bounce between naming Maia and calling her a Xatu a lot. I just noticed :P

Hmm. Alright, rediscovering this thread makes me want to take part myself. I'm requesting a medium-hard scramble for Platinum. Should be interesting, since I've only played through the first couple of gyms before now ;)

Only real restrictions are no trading and no vulgar nicknames. Other than that, go nuts!
You get Purify the Meditite. For now, it can't seem to use its ability, Pure Power, since it's so impure. Therefore, it cannot use physical moves unless it purifies itself through the following methods:

- Solo one of Maylene's Pokémon. After this, it can use one physical move which cannot be replaced.
- Solo a Galactic leader (Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn). After doing this, it can use another physical move that cannot be replaced.
- Do not use items while battling Cyrus in the Distortion World. After this, it can evolve and ONE of your two physical moves can be replaced.
- Solo Volkner. After this, it can use any physical moves it wants, and you can enjoy your purified Medicham.

My team is awesome.

Buneary (Lola)
- Must always know Agility
- Must use Agility whenever outsped in a Trainer battle
- May only evolve at level 45, second restriction stops then

Piplup (Can'tdoit)
- Can't use STAB
- Can't use supereffective moves
- Can't use status moves
- Can't use TMs or HMs
- Can't use moves with less than 20PP remaining
- Can't evolve
- Can't be the lowest levelled on the team
- Can't use moves longer than one word
- Can't fight against gym leaders

Meditite (Purify)
- Can't use physical moves
- Solo one of Maylene's Pokémon to use one physical move (can't be replaced)
- Solo a Galactic leader to use a second physical move (can't be replaced)
- Do not use items while battling Cyrus in the Distortion World to evolve and be able to replace one physical move
- Solo Volkner to be completely purified and use any moves it likes

Kricketot (Fiddle (m) / Viola (f))
- As Kricketot:
- Must use Bide if at full HP
- Must solo three Trainer battles using Bide to evolve
- As Kricketune:
- Each move must be a different type
- Permanent Torment (never use same move twice in a row)
- Must solo four Pokémon in the E4

Riolu (Confused)
- Must know three non-damaging moves
- Damaging move must have 50 or less Base Power
- Must solo Byron
- Must solo either 10 Victory Road Trainers, or Aaron from E4.

Cranidos / Shieldon (Oldie)
- May never use two physical attacks in a row
- Whenever Oldie is switched in, flip a coin twice.
- HH = cannot use move 1
- HT = cannot use move 2
- TH = cannot use move 3
- TT = cannot use move 4
- Whenever Oldie drops to red HP, must use a healing item on it
- Whenever Oldie is KO'd, must Revive it before the end of the battle
- Must solo Flint (and somebody else yet to be determined :p)

Very interesting restrictions for all of them. Can'tdoit is limited to Pound, Growl, Peck and Mist, along with Agility if I cared to breed for it somehow. That's really about it. :p

Thanks for the team, guys! I'm going to go ahead and get started. I'll keep you updated. :)

Reserving for Endquote.

Endquote, take BurnMDread the Spinarak!

The name is supposed to be the song "Burn My Dread", but there is character limits. Nevertheless, here are your restrictions.

There's no man's land
No man ever survived

Whenever Spinarak comes out, you must solo that Pokemon, barring restrictions.

Invisible hands are
Behind you just now

Must always know either Shadow Sneak or Sucker Punch.

Carrying AK-47
24/7
But you've gotta live it persecuted by heaven

To evolve, you have to solo 20 fire-types after using either a Dark, Poison, or Ghost move on them.

You'll be king coz
It's no man's land

Solo every gym leader that has not been soloed yet.

Have fun!

Haha, I am loving my team so far XD

Platinum Scramble Team:

Buneary (Lola)
- Must always know Agility
- Must use Agility whenever outsped in a Trainer battle
- May only evolve at level 45, second restriction stops then

Piplup (Can'tdoit)
- Can't use STAB
- Can't use supereffective moves
- Can't use status moves
- Can't use moves with less than 20PP remaining
- Can't evolve
- Can't be the lowest levelled on the team
- Can't use moves longer than one word
- Can't fight against gym leaders

Meditite (Purify)
- Can't use physical moves
- Solo one of Maylene's Pokémon to use one physical move (can't be replaced)
- Solo a Galactic leader to use a second physical move (can't be replaced)
- Do not use items while battling Cyrus in the Distortion World to evolve and be able to replace one physical move
- Solo Volkner to be completely purified and use any moves it likes

Very interesting restrictions for all of them. Can'tdoit is limited to Pound, Growl, Peck, Mist and Cut, along with Agility if I cared to breed for it somehow. Maybe I could save some PP Up and use stuff like Facade. :p

Thanks to everybody so far, will edit this post with new Pokémon as they're received. :)
Sorry but you forgot that can'tdoit can't use TMs/HMs so no cut (unless he learns it by level up which I don't think he does

Reserving for Tetrinity.

Tetrinity, take a fossil (your Trainer ID determines whether you find Cranidos or Shieldon). Name it Oldie. Oldie is extermely old- the oldest pokemon on your team! It suffers from a number of health defects as a result of this. Firstly, it has arthritis. As a result, it may never use two physical attacks in a row. It also has memory loss- every time Oldie is switched in, flip a coin twice. If the result is heads-heads, it cannot use the move in moveslot 1 as long as it stays in. Heads-tails, moveslot 2. Tails-heads, moveslot 3. Tails-tails, moveslot 4. Finally, it must visit hospital often because it is quite ill. So, you must use a healing item of some sort on it whenever Oldie drops into red HP, and if it is ever KO'd, it must be Revived before the end of the battle. Oldie must solo Volkner and Flint, because they are far too young for its taste. Have fun!

Well, we did ask for challenges on the difficult side of things. We certainly got them. :p

Definitely got off lucky on mine compared to his though. Thank goodness I had the foresight to say "medium-hard" instead of "crazy-difficult", eh?

Well, we did ask for challenges on the difficult side of things. We certainly got them. :p

Definitely got off lucky on mine compared to his though. Thank goodness I had the foresight to say "medium-hard" instead of "crazy-difficult", eh?
NOTE TO EVERYONE:
When I have spare time and I'm not on YouTube or my n64, I'm on here
There's just one thing to say to scramblers...
BEWARE!!!!!

Tetrinity, take a Kricketot and name him Fiddle if male or Viola if female.

As a Kricketot, he/she is simply Biding his time until evolution.
Whenever Kricketot is in battle at full health, he/she must use Bide.
Solo three trainers with only Bide to evolve.

As a Kricketune, he/she decides to branch out, and learn new things.
Kricketune must learn four moves from four different types, and can never use the same move twice in a row. (Like Torment)

Kricketune must solo four Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

Tetrinity, take Confused the Riolu.

Confused was born with a severe Brain issue. It thinks that it is a wall instead of a sweeper.

It must learn 3 non-damaging moves and one damaging move with 50 or less BP.

Solo the king of the walling type, Byron - the steel gym leader!!

When done, solo either 10 Victory Road trainers or Aron if I can give E4 challenges.

With one small alteration, Gamer4000 is accepted!
I'm changing it from "Solo every pokemon you face" to "Solo every pokemon you face or die trying"

Edited my last post to reflect my two new team members. Apparently Kricketot is available in the very first route, so that's always cool, and looking through Riolu's move pool I've got some good ideas for Confused. Shaping up to be a great bunch of characters, these are. :)

Just waiting on the reserved Pokémon from Professor Science, then I'll be off.

Edit: Couple of questions about legal moves for Confused: is Counter considered a damaging move? Does the variable power of Reversal meet the requirement of being under 50 BP? My assumed answers are "yes" and "no" respectively, but just wanted to clarify.

Alright first off...

Chapter 3 of my Colosseum Scramble is up!

I beat up on Miror B.! Read to find out how many tries it took me this time!

Also, I want to wish all those getting new scrambles now good luck on them (Geeze, you lot are going to need it). I decided to let other people have the fun handing out challanges today rather than posting a bunch of my own :P glad to see you guys took advantage of that.

Endquote, For your sake I added The restrictions in list form, hid the story and added some optional harder parts to your challenge. sorry this want done yesterday, I was falling asleep and forgot to do these time savers

Hello, I've done a Scarmble Challenge a while back. I started another and was unable to finish as a result of my computer crashing... So I'd like a new one!

I'm looking for a Sapphire scramble. I'd like it to be pretty difficult, but nothing too extreme. I cannot trade, and I do not want to keep my starter. Also, don't overload me with crap-mons from the beginning. (That doesn't mean you can't give any, just make sure you don't overload me with too much burden.)

Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: I'd also prefer them to be nicknamed :)

My Team

Blitz the Numel - If you get to 50 points, throw away all your items

If Blitz gets KO'd - 10 points
If Blitz gets in the red - 5 points
If you use an item on Blitz - 30 points
If you black out after a single battle - 50 points
If you black out after a double battle - 48 points
If you use an item on anyone except Blitz - 1 point

If/when 50 points is reached, points reset.

Flapper the Zubat - It must hold a Cheri Barry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. It cannot evolve past Golbat until you solo 2 of Wattson's Pokemon.

Fragile the Delcatty - When you accidently face a fighting type with skitty/delcatty-->you may not do any damaging moves and you must die. When skitty gets hit by a fighting type move from a non-fighting type, she will consider herself broken, and has to switch out. She must solo Flannery's Torkoal. She can only evolve after soloing another Delcatty. While being a Delcatty, must solo all pokemon evolved with an evolution stone.

EpicWin the Wurmple - EpicWin is always under the effect of Taunt. It must solo 10 trainers to evolve, and 15 more to evolve again. Upon reaching its final stage, EpicWin has some choices to make. It can either go for power or diversity. To put it more precisely, you must choose one of two restrictions: Only use STAB moves and choice locked (ie never switch moves), or never use STAB moves, and under Torment. Whatever you choose, EpicWin must solo Wallace.

OneHit1der / Wonder the Lotad - If you have an even number of badges, it cannot use Grass-type moves unless they have full PP.
If you have an odd number of badges, it cannot use Water-type moves unless they have full PP. It must solo every trainer in Flannery's gym to evolve to Lombre (It can have a partner for a doubles battle). It must solo every trainer in Wallace's gym to evolve to Ludicolo. (It can have a partner for a doubles battle). It must solo two Pokémon in the elite four.

Snipe the Magnemite - It may not use any moves with a listed 100% accuracy. Snipe will therefore switch out if an attack misses, and will not show his face again in that battle. It must solo ten Trainers without the assistance of Lock-On to evolve.

Blitz the numel:
If you get to 50 points, throw away all your items

If Blitz gets KO'd - 10 points
If Blitz gets in the red - 5 points
If you use an item on Blitz - 30 points
If you black out after a single battle - 50 points
If you black out after a double battle - 48 points
If you use an item on anyone except Blitz - 1 point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)